PDA

View Full Version : 1 2 3

Bobda Buildah
01-12-2010, 06:56 AM
start writting dick. the internet games never seem to end with you. enjoy.

12shut downdone.mp3 - 2.03MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/7110843865adaa07/)

Drunken Monk
01-12-2010, 07:14 AM
sounds dope as fuck

nice work fam

THE MASON
01-12-2010, 10:48 AM
is there a point to this?

if you wanna challenge 12 do it in the battle arena or through PM, dont plague my booth with uneeded posts.

H.Notik
01-12-2010, 12:57 PM
the beat is real dope. when you first strated spitting i though you were gonna be off beat but it was just the delivery of the 1st line pretty much, the flow was pretty good after that. but why record a diss track to 12?

SKAMPOE
01-12-2010, 01:13 PM
this is dope, def throwin n this on my mp3player

SKAMPOE
01-12-2010, 02:46 PM
ahahahahaha this shit goes hard

THE MASON
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM
skamp, you look blunted as fuck in yo avi

hahahaha

peace fam

yo i peeped this, pretty tight i must say. it can stay ................for now lol

Bobby Budknickers
01-12-2010, 09:29 PM
the beat is ungodly croosh. let us get the instro please

the flow and vocals are monsters. i really fuck with you as a rapper no homo

i don't know what's going on lyrically, i'm used to disses being more like punchline type shit or whatever, but whatever, rhymes are still nice

Bobda Buildah
01-13-2010, 12:29 AM
thanx for the feedback....my bad bronze, in the "open call out" thread 12s faggot ass interupted my battle in the arena... so instead of typing up a pointless storm, i decided to shut him up the right way.

as you can see twelve called in sick 2day :(

SKAMPOE
01-13-2010, 02:18 AM
thanx for the feedback....my bad bronze, in the "open call out" thread 12s faggot ass interupted my battle in the arena... so instead of typing up a pointless storm, i decided to shut him up the right way.

as you can see twelve called in sick 2day :(
wit 12, as always, thats usually the case when the heats turned up:thumbup:

check two
01-13-2010, 03:52 AM
Skamp sporting a jheri curl now?

DC Entel
01-13-2010, 06:38 AM
this song is irrelevant and monotone. Quote me.

SKAMPOE
01-13-2010, 07:30 AM
The chorus is poppin hhahaha

Bobda Buildah
01-13-2010, 03:52 PM
ah sorry dc.... im not as tight as you.....HA..

or wait......thats right.......your just a beat maker..haha.....spit a verse entel....nevermind, fuck a verse....... create a song entel.......engineer a song entel...but wait, YOUR JUST A BEAT MAKER.....your SKILLS are mono tone IN 2010 entel....

QUOTE ME......BETTER YET........ BATTLE ME DC ....THE ALMIGHTY PAZ WINNER.....ILL KNOCK YOU OFF UR HIGH HORSE REAL FAST....QUOTE ME

DC= JUST A BEAT MAKER...........

exxxon
01-13-2010, 04:06 PM

or wait......thats right.......your just a beat maker..haha.....spit a verse entel....nevermind, fuck a verse....... create a song entel.......engineer a song entel...but wait, YOUR JUST A BEAT MAKER.....your SKILLS are mono tone IN 2010 entel....

QUOTE ME......BETTER YET........ BATTLE ME DC ....THE ALMIGHTY PAZ WINNER.....ILL KNOCK YOU OFF UR HIGH HORSE REAL FAST....QUOTE ME

yo you have the poorest attitude in this site kid...your nothing great beat wise or rhyme wise you sound like you own every necro joint hes ever put out..your whole style is lame kid..and anyone that feels you is wack imo..you get of ur high horse you fuckin new jack..fruityloop flippin..no bar spittin..piece of shitt n dont fuckin pm on some battle shit..you aint even in my category...

M.O.D.
01-13-2010, 04:09 PM
straight trash , the beat is wack . the rhymes is wack . whoever thinks this tracks dope is wack too

what the fuck kind of name is bobda buildah anyway . go watch cartoons & play with plastic hammers faget

THE MASON
01-13-2010, 04:26 PM

again Bob, do this through pm's

DC is an ill producer and has the skills to back it up, and not everyone emcees.

reminds me of a quote:

"jack of all trades, master of none"

Sinapse
01-13-2010, 04:28 PM
seriously anyone saying this is good is either hating on 12welve or is a rider

this shit is straight nerdcore, you have no cadence, you aren't even dissing him (rapping about your son's birth in a diss????), and stop trying to growl...you wont sound so monotone

keep the closet raps in the closet where they belong, anyone that knows anything knows you ain't taking that mess outside the house

Sinapse
01-13-2010, 04:30 PM

DC raps and produces and engineers you dumb cunt

5hundred&one
01-13-2010, 04:34 PM
it was aight

until you shouted out a user group from a website forum

"shout out to non-ignorants" <--- mad corny

THE MASON
01-13-2010, 04:37 PM
DC raps and produces and engineers you dumb cunt

yo

i didnt know he emcees, can you link me to some tracks?

Sinapse
01-13-2010, 04:42 PM
he doesn't really sweat sharing his emcee work on the internet. he drops a lot of verses on local Staten Island tapes..i think he has a verse on one of the joints on the tape Nemonic just dropped, but DC has lots of joints, i been telling him to release some of it for a long time but he always seemed more focused on his production

check two
01-13-2010, 04:45 PM
it was aight

until you shouted out a user group from a website forum

"shout out to non-ignorants" <--- mad corny

You would know about corny. :thumbup:

THE MASON
01-13-2010, 04:45 PM
oh aight cool, i hope at some point he decides to share some of his work, id like to hear it.

imma have to check out that nemonic tape, which reminds me i forgot to sticky that.

Bobda Buildah
01-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Id love to see you up me on this.....jealosy is a bitch mod....hit me with a song mod...stop typing,start ryming............................................ ......................

Cause as of right now,,,, your just a bunch of talk, jackass.....

Do you have actual talent ????????or are you like twelve, better at this internet chat then he is----- making beats....rapping...engineering...so you want to make fun of the name?get a pen get a pad and make a beat..get creative...

Ps. I do watch cartoons!!!!!!, and often times i get on the corp to battle "plastic producers" like yourself

grow up and do this the way hip hop intended it to be done....thru the music

out shine me with music... If you can????????..................

DC Entel
01-13-2010, 05:01 PM
dc raps and produces and engineers you dumb cunt

=]

Bobda Buildah
01-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Corny....uh.....post somthin better 501

Bobda Buildah
01-13-2010, 05:07 PM
=} fag.

THE MASON
01-13-2010, 05:10 PM
threads closed

Bob, last warning. if you make a thread bitching or a diss track without it being an agreed battle, you are banned