PDA

View Full Version : Apple Pie, Strawberry Cheesecake, Cookies And Cream/Vanilla Ice Cream/Rainbow Sherbet

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 11:28 AM
I love these desserts. I usually buy apple pie everytime i go grocery shopping. I haven't had strawberry cheesecake in a long time. Grocery store sells it but i don't buy it that often because i usually only see the kind that you gotta make instead of the one that's already made. Next time i go to the grocery store, i'm gonna ask the bakery department if they sell it already made. I love cookies and cream ice cream and vanilla ice cream. I also love rainbow sherbet ice cream. What are ya'll favorite desserts?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2010, 11:29 AM
another classic.

charles i also have a sweet tooth.....i love all desserts to be honest with you.

U ever go to Bakers Square for pies??? I just had an Apple Cheesecake one.

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 11:31 AM
I haven't been to Baker's Square in a long time and i heard they have the best apple pies. I went there one time to get a apple pie and when i ate some, i didn't like it. I like Giant Eagle's grocery store apple pies. They're pretty good. When Giant Eagle used to be called Tops, i used to buy their apple pies. They got some good glazed donuts too.