PDA

View Full Version : Dumbing Us Down

LORD NOSE
01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Watch Video Here... (http://itzallahustle.ning.com/video/new-world-order-illuminati-1)

WWW.ItzAllAHustle.com! This episode deals with the Illuminati's control and influence over the public education system of the United States and how it serves not to teach children, but to indoctrinate them into a system of control, where the masses learn to follow orders by both authority figures and "Experts" while they are stripped of their ability to critically think. The episodes also shows how the public education system was set up to break up the family, making the State the parent of the child. If you don't guide your kids, the system will guide them for you! UnLearn more at www.myspace.com/amazeun (http://www.myspace.com/amazeun).

understanding for charles jones

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 11:43 AM
Thanks for posting this. I will watch it later. Black schools have been fucked up for a long time and that's because of the black boys. I know most of ya'll will disagree with me but these schools are bad because of the black boys. I never hear about teachers and principals at these schools fighting each other or shooting each other. Until these parents start disciplining their kids, the schools will continue to be bad and there will continue to be a high dropout school rate for black boys. I rarely hear about black girls being bad. I do know some of them have had fights and got a attitude problem but it's the black boys who are worst than black girls.

Nick Fury
01-12-2010, 09:56 PM
black schools have been fucked up for a long time and that's because of the black boys. I know most of ya'll will disagree with me but these schools are bad because of the black boys. The schools will continue to be bad and there will continue to be a high dropout school rate for black boys. I rarely hear about black girls being bad. I do know some of them have had fights and got a attitude problem but it's the black boys who are worst than black girls.

lololololol

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Black schools have been fucked up for a long time and that's because of the black boys.

ahahaahahahahahha da saga continues

Nick Fury
01-13-2010, 12:07 AM
the black boys

diggy
01-13-2010, 12:27 AM
I'm not too worried of them being taught to obey orders, I'm concerned with the fact they have no real 'family'.

I'm concerned that their 'parents' or 'guardians' are not talking to the children about the system, breaking down what it really is.

Do parents think they could surrender their childrens' minds to a system controlled by special interest groups expecting the outcome to be gravy?

Some of us gotta go thru this system. It is helpful if there is an ally thru the process.

'Parents' and 'guardians' seem to not be living up to those titles.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 12:45 AM

because they also went to school in this system

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 11:15 AM
Sad thing about these ignorant black boys is that they don't have a clue what it takes to get a job when they're done with school if they graduate. They're so lost when it comes to trying to get a job and the sad truth is that most of them don't wanna get a job. They would rather hang on the corner with their thug ignorant friends and they don't realize that mentality is having them go nowhere. They will die in the ghetto and that's fine with them LOL. That is no way to live. Letting your pants sag so you can see your underwear, talking street slang, wearing braids and dreads isn't gonna help you get a job.

What they don't understand is that white america is scared of how they dress, how they look and how they act and that's why so many of them can't get a job because white people are scared of black men that look like that and act like that. That's why i think the black men that are working end up working together at jobs like factories, warehouses, sanitation work, Walmart, Target, fast food places because of the way they act and dress. You will never see black guys like this at corporate business jobs because that's where mostly white people work and white people won't bother to hire them and i don't blame whites for not wanting to hire them because of their appearance and the way they act.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 01:37 PM
those people behind those desk in them suits are some of the countries iLLest thugs

diggy
01-13-2010, 09:47 PM
because they also went to school in this system

Yes, but education is a life-long process; the public school system is about 13 years long. True education is education of oneself.

Anyway the value of this public school system, imo, is to get that diploma so as to move on to other forms of higher learning. Those who do not use it for that, are the one's who failed big-time.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 11:02 PM
the system failed the people

the people are bound to fail in this system

who is going to tell them that they should seek education of ones self ?

even if you "get along" in the system and make progress according to this world, you still failed - it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to win in this system -

people are just made to feel good and proud to have accomplished maintaining a steady flow of power from themselves to the beast - yes - they don't know that that is what they are doing

diggy
01-13-2010, 11:14 PM
Yes, this is a complex issue.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 11:28 PM
it's also about where you set your ceiling

but someone great has to come and let the people know that there is Life beyond what we were dealt -

but once he tells them, it'll take some time for them to let go of what attaches them to this - they might not ever get it straight - it might be something that their children will benefit from -

we - the world - are reaching a very high level of dissatisfaction

thank the one who let us know that this thing is something that we should be dissatisfied with - cause he risks his life doing so

diggy
01-13-2010, 11:31 PM
Ya, I feel that dissatisfaction.

The ceiling, it seems, get set lower and lower as time passes.

diggy
01-13-2010, 11:57 PM
...Some of us gotta go thru this system. It is helpful if there is an ally thru the process.

The vid below is partly an example of what I was thinking - parents who are allies in their child's educational development - smart parents:

wshhI6WB735hFH117Poj

THE MASON
01-14-2010, 11:25 AM
FMJ i remember reading this quote in your sig one time

" dont let schooling get in the way of your education" - or something to that effect.

thats my approach to learning. as much as i disagree with the school system, it is like a modern day marketplace or Roman forum. a place of collective knowledge and a place to spread your opinions or thoughts and share wisdom with people.

sadly, schools have taken a different approach and obtaining knowledge is now used to earn monetary gain. people place emphasis on grades, not wisdom. there are a bunch of, what i call book smart people and a serious lack of thinking people

diggy
01-14-2010, 01:13 PM
FMJ i remember reading this quote in your sig one time

" dont let schooling get in the way of your education" - or something to that effect.

Ya, a Mark Twain quote.

thats my approach to learning. as much as i disagree with the school system, it is like a modern day marketplace or Roman forum. a place of collective knowledge and a place to spread your opinions or thoughts and share wisdom with people.

sadly, schools have taken a different approach and obtaining knowledge is now used to earn monetary gain. people place emphasis on grades, not wisdom. there are a bunch of, what i call book smart people and a serious lack of thinking people

I agree.

Fatal Guillotine
11-01-2011, 01:12 PM
the system failed the people

the people are bound to fail in this system

who is going to tell them that they should seek education of ones self ?
even if you "get along" in the system and make progress according to this world, you still failed - it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to win in this system -

people are just made to feel good and proud to have accomplished maintaining a steady flow of power from themselves to the beast - yes - they don't know that that is what they are doing

very true

BrokenWrists
11-06-2011, 01:47 AM
How can someone expect to survive living in a system of stereotypes, be confined to these stereotypes and be forced to live by them or face unknown punishments?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-15-2011, 08:18 AM
LMFAO @ the chqrles jones quote..bcharles are you gonna vote for herman cain too?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
11-15-2011, 08:33 AM
to survive in this system,u gott be smart enough to do one of 2 things,live by your own system or know that the system in place is broken and avoid being a victim to it's traps and loopholes

Living-jism
11-16-2011, 06:03 PM
Yall did it to yourselves, blaming the system is just a excuse!!! Your actions and attitudes caused the karma dat lead you to your current state!!! Start changin homeboys!!!!!!