PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry I Dissed The Wire TV Show

CharlesJones
01-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Before when somebody on here posted about it, i had some bad things to say about it but i shouldn't have said that i'm tired of seeing ignorant black shows. Stuff like The Wire is real life that goes on in the ghetto everyday. I saw the dvd of the show at a video store awhile ago. Idris Elba and another guy was on the cover of the dvd box. I'm gonna buy it later on. I also wanna check out The Sopranos tv show and 24 tv show with Kiefer Sutherland on dvd. I saw both of those at the library last Sunday. I've never seen The Sopranos or 24 before but they both got action i know and i love action and killing and stuff getting blown up.

DUMBO
01-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Before when somebody on here posted about it, i had some bad things to say about it but i shouldn't have said that i'm tired of seeing ignorant black shows. Stuff like The Wire is real life that goes on in the ghetto everyday. I saw the dvd of the show at a video store awhile ago. Idris Elba and another guy was on the cover of the dvd box. I'm gonna buy it later on. I also wanna check out The Sopranos tv show and 24 tv show with Kiefer Sutherland on dvd. I saw both of those at the library last Sunday. I've never seen The Sopranos or 24 before but they both got action i know and i love action and killing and stuff getting blown up.

I don't read your posts because you don't use spacing or modern paragraph conventions.

Nevertheless, I always scan my eyes over the text and usually find fun-loving tidbits. Keep up the good work in 2010.

Kenny Powers
01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
my friend found all 5 seasons of the wire on dvd on ebay for 60$, check it

FlamingSwordz
01-14-2010, 02:09 PM
The Wire was pretty good, it got worse IMO, though still a damn good watch. I liked season 2 the most. My friends always get me hooked on these shows, im not huge on TV but this is worth buying as a set.

Afficial_Nastee
01-14-2010, 05:49 PM
hahaha I guess you started to like The Wire since you settled in Maryland , ain't it Charles?

racist randy
01-14-2010, 10:32 PM
I don't read your posts because you don't use spacing or modern paragraph conventions.
Gay. It's the internet stop worrying about shit like that.

claaa7
01-17-2010, 07:24 AM
you're on the right path Charles, "The Wire" and "The Sopranos" are the two best modern series i've ever seen. "The Shield" is another good one.

CharlesJones
01-20-2010, 11:29 AM
I used to watch The Shield during the first season. I don't know why i stopped watching it. I need to check out the rest of the episodes on dvd. I know there was a black guy on there that's a cop and he's a faggot LOL. I've seen him before in The Great White Hype movie with Samuel Jackson, Jamie Foxx, Damon Wayans as a boxer.