PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson Cause of Death Updated

Jammin
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Los Angeles authorities have officially changed the death certificate belonging to late King of Pop Michael Jackson to reflect an exact cause of death.

Updated due to the completion of a lengthy investigation, Jackson's cause of death has now been labeled a murder due to 'acute Propofol intoxication' via an 'intravenous injection from another'.

Jackson's original death certificate was filed July 7.

While the official cause of death has been revealed, embattled Dr. Conrad Murray remains a free man.

Sources say the Jackson family, specifically Joe Jackson, still believe more than one person is responsible for the entertainer's death.

"Joe won't give up on getting justice for his son and a lawsuit is his focus," a source told Daily Mail.

As previously reported, sources close to the investigation told TMZ they believe Murray will be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-12-2010, 01:54 PM
I was saying murder the night it happened. As soon as I knew there was a doctor there who was giving him these drugs, and didnt even know how to resuscitate properly. smh.

x1bjDWRJx9I

^SMH listen to this fruit. He sounds guilty as fuck

Michael Jackson’s Doctor Dr. Conrad Murray To Be Prosecuted

January 11th, 2010 No Comments (http://www.overthelimit.info/entertainment/2010/01/11/michael-jacksons-doctor-dr-conrad-murray-to-prosecuted/#comments)

Michael Jackson, who died of an overdose of propofol last June, was last seen alive by his personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray. According to media reports, Monday, Murray will be prosecuted in the coming weeks as the key suspect responsible for the singer’s death.
Detectives working on the Jackson case wrapped up the investigation last month, and the official document will be presented to the Los Angeles district attorney.
A source revealed that the investigation was very thorough and is now complete, providing sufficient evidence to prosecute Dr. Murray.
The case is complicated, because the doctor broke no laws by administering the drug to Jackson. However, he may still be charged with involuntary manslaughter, due to negligence.
Conrad Murray continued to treat patients following Jackson’s death, since no charges were pressed against him immediately following the incident.
Last November, it was reported that authorities were waiting until 2010 to make a decision on Murray’s arrest. Los Angeles Police Commander Patrick Gannon stated, “A decision (on whether to prosecute) will be made in 2010. It is not going to be made this year.”

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
either jackson was paying this nigga doe to get him ripped or farrakahn is playin funny games ... i aint ruling conspiracy out just yet

check two
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
Let him rest in peace already.

IrOnMaN
01-12-2010, 02:43 PM
either jackson was paying this nigga doe to get him ripped or farrakahn is playin funny games ... i aint ruling conspiracy out just yet

Why did you call the man a nigger?

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

TeknicelStylez
01-12-2010, 02:47 PM
Who the fuck cares

SKAMPOE
01-12-2010, 02:53 PM
ITS BIGGER THAN THE DR, ITS THE POWERS THAT BE that put the hit out on mic, the dr just accepted...

whatch how the dr dies soon, n even joe jackson will die soon too.

check two
01-12-2010, 03:12 PM
On a side note, it seems a lot of times when a big celebrity dies, the obsessed fans just can't accept the fact that they died. They have to make it into a big conspiracy, or they start having hallucinations that they spotted the celebrity still alive.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Why did you call the man a nigger?

R.I.P. Michael Jackson
nigger and nigga are two different words with two different meanings ... come on you're black you should know this smh

IrOnMaN
01-12-2010, 03:52 PM
nigger and nigga are two different words with two different meanings ... come on you're black you should know this smh

To be honest, they're the same meaning. Before Tupac came, blacks were using the word "nigga". Tupac just tried to make it a positive word, but that doesn't work.

It's still the same word. The only thing is that slang came into play, which is why the "er" was brushed off and the "a" was added on.

It's like people say "Tha car" instead of "The car".

TeknicelStylez
01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
nigga please

LORD NOSE
01-12-2010, 10:14 PM
To be honest, they're the same meaning. Before Tupac came, blacks were using the word "nigga". Tupac just tried to make it a positive word, but that doesn't work.

It's still the same word. The only thing is that slang came into play, which is why the "er" was brushed off and the "a" was added on.

It's like people say "Tha car" instead of "The car".

we say it because we street niggas - that's how we talk

that's how Wu talks

fuck them niggas that get offended