PDA

View Full Version : Tragic Allies - Track Of The Week PT.15 1/12/10

Snake In Eagles Shadow
01-12-2010, 03:38 PM
"Track of the Week PT.15" Peace! Check it out, at the end of this month the tracks of the week will come to a close. However, we'll be compiling all the tracks and dropping them as a FREE downloadable mixtape on our website. Definitely look out for that and check out Estee Nack's solo video for a song called "El Jefe" produced by Purpose which is located on our website. The song will be on his long awaited solo mixtape titled "Infidel Castro" which will be dropping in 2010. On to this weeks joint which is an original track that was recorded about 2 years ago by Code Nine and Purpose of Tragic Allies. The track is titled Message In A Bottle and is produced by Raul Supreme from the UK. All my UK heads stand the fuck up for this joint!

Visit www.tragicallies.com (http://www.tragicallies.com/) and check out this track of the week and all the others on the home page.

Tragic Allies - Message In A Bottle
Produced by Raul Supreme

Thanks for all the support, Enjoy this and tell a friend to tell a friend about the movement!

P.S. If ANY DJ's or Bloggers want to use any of the track of the week joints for their mixtapes or websites than contact us at tragicalliesnews@gmail.com

3QnbNHr8g44

BambinoTTT EgWest
01-12-2010, 07:39 PM
yeah fam, another dope banger, love how you narrarated the Henny in your verse, creatively killin' these dudes, and that Nack vid is off the hinges, y'already know, the new project you droppin' gon' be fire P, let these heads know what time it is, TTT/Tragic Allies all fuckin' day 1

5hundred&one
01-14-2010, 11:28 PM
peace purpose

big ups for bringin us heat every week!

nice joint here, beat is tough and y'all beastin it as usual. I miss music like this man, don't nobody really do it right no more, but y'all got it on lock.

y'all may not win all the points for originality, but as long as you're great at what you do, you ain't necessarily gotta be huge innovators and y'all definitely rep that gritty new york sound as hard as anybody out right now and that's my word!

I'ma check for y'all in the future.

Snake In Eagles Shadow
01-15-2010, 01:09 PM
peace purpose

big ups for bringin us heat every week!

nice joint here, beat is tough and y'all beastin it as usual. I miss music like this man, don't nobody really do it right no more, but y'all got it on lock.

y'all may not win all the points for originality, but as long as you're great at what you do, you ain't necessarily gotta be huge innovators and y'all definitely rep that gritty new york sound as hard as anybody out right now and that's my word!

I'ma check for y'all in the future.

Peace fam, thats a real good look right there! Responses like that is the reason why we keep doing what we do, na mean....

Somebody gotta keep this form of hip hop alive because it's always been my favorite style of music....

Every artist is a fan before they are an artist so no matter what, everybody was always influenced by another person or group and we just happen to influenced by some of the best to ever do it....we just infuse influence with our own twist of how it should sound in order to achieve music we feel represents the way the culture was meant to sound!

To everybody who has stuck with us and supported us throughout the time you've been familiar with our music, we appreciate it more than you know and please believe that when the albums start dropping you'll be even more impressed...

pro.Graveface
01-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Igredable dopeness yo this is great work like yo keep it goin forever no doubt
I'll keep this in check yo site looks real pro yo that logo off the hook 2 keep it comin TraggicAllies

Peace
grave

THE MASON
01-17-2010, 02:24 PM
this is hip hop!!

cosign 501, yall have this type of music down and thanks for coming through with the dope tracks each week, imma def be on the look out.

Peace