PDA

View Full Version : Why the Fluck is RZA Wasting time with Wu-Tang Latino!?!?!

Black Tye Chi
09-29-2005, 12:07 PM
Someone? Why not focus on getting back the empire you created? I don't know about ya'll but I'm one Wu fan that's indifferent to this whole reggaeton fad and I don't see any need to start a latino division. La Rhumba was good, but not worthy of a whole label

TrueDciple
09-29-2005, 12:11 PM
Word man..i saw them kids the other day on tv i think they're called Yo Yai.. and them dudes where clowns shaking their asses and shit...and that is so not wu-tang. Im spanish my self but i dont agree with wu-tang latino.

Peace!

Black Tye Chi
09-29-2005, 12:14 PM
It's about time he drops a single with a video with Timbo King on the Track. Walk The Dogs on the Ghost Dog Soundtrack would have been Mint. Where is the Cure?

leaguer1
09-29-2005, 12:17 PM
I'm ignoring it for now so I won't pass judgement on it yet

Although I thought La Rhumba was just plain shit.

digital
09-29-2005, 12:23 PM
There's somthing strange bout this wu-latino project... cant say what it is but i feel it
and if im wrong...this iz too wack to spend time on that shit

KIND
09-29-2005, 12:30 PM
yeah i'm not really amped about this whole wu latino thing.
but who knows we might enjoy the results? :?

oldie
09-29-2005, 12:32 PM
i agree but its stil spreading the wu empire/name.

Sifu Dragon
09-29-2005, 12:43 PM
money money money

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 12:44 PM
thats his retirement money you talking about here

show more respect

thats gonna be feeding him for years when he says fuck all this celebrity shit

WuStar
09-29-2005, 12:53 PM
It's Divine's Label ... not Rza's

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-29-2005, 12:55 PM
its RZA's label but he is letting divine run it this time

peace

triggahappy187
09-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Yo Wu tang's time is ova main yall done realize that Wu made shit possible for other cats thats why they can get into the game so easy now. Wu will never be what it was, but I respect what they doin, they branchin they family out so they fam can eat 2 main its not bout money its bout love an respect .

Black Tye Chi
09-29-2005, 01:02 PM
its RZA's label but he is letting divine run it this time

peace
He needs to rebuild his foundation with that money. But back the wu-tang productions empire the way it was. focus on the generals, killarmy, royal fam/timbo, Sunz Of Man. He needs to do a whole album for killah priest as far as I'm concerned. Stick to what the wu fans like.

Biochemical equation was great btw. My cousin's like, "it sounds like a Kanye beat" then we both corrected that statement "kanye produces like the RZA" no wonder the younger generation shows him no respect.

LordReveal
09-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Divine's label is called Wu Music Group. This Wu Latino label is run by an hispanic man (forgot his name) but RZA is backing him up finacially.

THE W
09-29-2005, 01:33 PM
its a stupid idea but hey, its Rza's money. being that Rza is gonna be cash cowin the thing and not actually running the business side of it, it may actaully work.

edit: whats the news on harlem 6?

CYENCE
09-29-2005, 01:39 PM
Word man..i saw them kids the other day on tv i think they're called Yo Yai.. and them dudes where clowns shaking their asses and shit...and that is so not wu-tang. !
ROFL

Create
09-29-2005, 01:46 PM
WHY DO U KEEP ASKING AbOUT HARL,EM 6

THEM NIGS SUCK ANUS

THE W
09-29-2005, 01:52 PM
because i want to know if they are actually gonna put something out other than that wackass mixtape.

crass
09-29-2005, 02:01 PM
yeah fuck wu latino. shit is wack.

Literate Type Asshole
09-29-2005, 02:53 PM
rza needs to give up with this spinoff shit. the only time any artists have been successful off it was right after forever. since then noone outside of hardcore fans have ever given a shit about wutang projects. like northstar - they got promoted to hell and nobody gave a fuck about it. and it doesnt help that most of these artists are wack as all hell. get back to making music with the clan rza - the wu logo is NOT going to take over the industry again, realize that.

led_mic
09-29-2005, 03:51 PM
I must disagree, there is a need for Wu-Latino the only problem is that all the Regaetton artists do not utilize the Spanish language correctly, they simply imitate and reflect the mainstream "rap" culture, i.e. money, bling blink, bitches et cetera. There are plenty of latin emcees and i mean real EMCEES out there that can offer complex rhymes with some actual content. It pisses me off that the mainstream regaetton artists are dehumanizing and exploiting their culture in that way. The Mexican man has much to bring out to light, much oppression, frustration and a whole new dimension of hip-hop. I agree that Wu-Tang may not be the vehicle that this Hip-Hop can utilize to come out to light but there is definetly potential there...

LordReveal
09-29-2005, 05:02 PM
^
Thats true, hispanic rap (not Raeggeton) has alot of true MC's with potentaial. Before Daddy Yankee blew up due to all the Raeggeton shit, he was a true hispanic MC, spittin over hard-core beats and all that. Note: Real raggeton started in Venezuela (with El General), not in Puerto Rico (no disrespect to my Perto Ricans).

Anywayz, I dont think Raeggeton should be put under the hip-hop category. I'm not bashing it because it's good to dance to in parties, but do not label it as hip-hop, because it surely is not hip-hop.

Panama
09-29-2005, 05:05 PM
El General Is from PANAMA. What UP!!!

Just some info for dat ass.

LordReveal
09-29-2005, 05:39 PM
oh yea yea yea, my fault. I meant to say Panama. Thanx for the correction. The real Raeggeton began in Panama.

Megaman
09-29-2005, 06:57 PM
fuck reggaeton

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
09-29-2005, 06:58 PM
Ya'll need to stop Hating on the Wu Mark close this thread

Megaman
09-29-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm not hating on wu, i am hatin on the wack ass wu latino reggaeton trash

THE W
09-29-2005, 07:02 PM
this is more Rza than wu as a whole anyway. Rza is in charge of where the wu brand goes.

voodoodrew
09-30-2005, 12:46 AM
RZA has a history of bringing groups out and then just either losing interest or not paying attention to them.

deadly venoms?
gravediggaz?
sunz of man (all he did was do a skit on their last album)?
killarmy (no RZA beats on that last album and where is the new album?)?
royal fam (timbo king had to take over!)?

we just gotta wait and see how he handles Northstar!

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 12:52 AM
Wu tang latino? This is the first I ever heard of this...sounds like trash.

Fuck....I can't even begin to describe how wrong it sounds :|

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 01:15 AM
^
Thats true, hispanic rap (not Raeggeton) has alot of true MC's with potentaial. Before Daddy Yankee blew up due to all the Raeggeton shit, he was a true hispanic MC, spittin over hard-core beats and all that. Note: Real raggeton started in Venezuela (with El General), not in Puerto Rico (no disrespect to my Perto Ricans).

Anywayz, I dont think Raeggeton should be put under the hip-hop category. I'm not bashing it because it's good to dance to in parties, but do not label it as hip-hop, because it surely is not hip-hop.
This is where you're wrong. All El General did was reggae in spanish while reggaeton is reggae,salsa,hiphop & even Puerto Rican bomba & Plena. Ricans invented reggaeton pure & simple & to those asking why RZa's doing this,well, that's why he's paid & you're not .... :mmmyah:

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 01:16 AM
Wu tang latino? This is the first I ever heard of this...sounds like trash.

Fuck....I can't even begin to describe how wrong it sounds :|
stfu please, ty ...

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 01:22 AM
Yeah and that's why wu tang is a dying saga... :(

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Yeah and that's why wu tang is a dying saga... :(
Geesh! Since you miss the 90's so much here you go....

http://www.epinions.com/images/opti/cc/29/Sunstar_America_1_18_Scale_DieCast_Back_to_the_Fut ure_DeLorean_Toys1-resized200.jpg

FilteredAmmo
09-30-2005, 05:28 AM
Since the small few and none of you are buying there albums they needed to explore new territories as if they are just starting all over again in that market . The world is not just America and Wu-Tang Latino is not for Americans but for people of Latin & South America to have a form of hip hop to relate to. This creates a new identity for them in different countries that rarely heard of them.

bringoutthegimp
09-30-2005, 06:03 AM
RZA has a history of bringing groups out and then just either losing interest or not paying attention to them.

deadly venoms?
gravediggaz?
sunz of man (all he did was do a skit on their last album)?
killarmy (no RZA beats on that last album and where is the new album?)?
royal fam (timbo king had to take over!)?

we just gotta wait and see how he handles Northstar! some of you are on rza's tip so hard its not funny, rza didnt make the sunz of man or killarmy he did a combined total of like 4 beats on them and as far as im aware he had nothing to do with royal fam apart from a beat or so

RADIOACTIVE MAN
09-30-2005, 11:47 AM
wutang latoni wasnt meant for u cats in the 1st place

its preety obvious that they are aiming for a different market so why is cats whinning so damn much?

keep listening to hip hop and let the ragaeton fans listen to their shit

THE W
09-30-2005, 11:53 AM
wutang latoni wasnt meant for u cats in the 1st place

its preety obvious that they are aiming for a different market so why is cats whinning so damn much?

keep listening to hip hop and let the ragaeton fans listen to their shittru,

us hiphop fans should just look past this cuz it is IN NO WAY meant for us to like it at all. this is a treat specifically for raggaeton fans. if hiphop fans get with it then so be it.

Panama
09-30-2005, 12:11 PM
IT be dope if it was RZA doing tracks for Psyco realm, Beatnuts, Cuban Linx, Hispanic rappers like that. But reageton is a type of beat that I never thought rza would touch. But have faith in our Boy, He always does some hot shit. Just wait and see before we judge. Maybe it might not even fall thru.

THE W
09-30-2005, 12:15 PM
but really if you think about, how is this gonna be that successful? how many serious raggaeton fans do you think know the music and history of wu-tang and are faithful listeners to where they will be interested in reggaeton just cuz its wu? i dont see how slapping the wu logo on something is gonna get people to flock to wu-latino music. you're gonna abandon the genre where your fanbase is at(a very anemic fanbase at that) and go into a totally different genre where you have nothing and expect a wu brand that hardly anyone within that genre knows about to make you successful?

i think this is the path that wu i going in right now where they dont really give a shit about commercial success and are doing stuff to satisfy themselves. there is aboslutely nothing wrong with that at all, but its just seems that some cats in wu really think that doing this stuff is gonna put them back on top.

Panama
09-30-2005, 12:36 PM
I cant figure out the real reason why they are doing this, money or they just like the music. But figure, if RZA does it like hes doing the Indi wu album, it might sell. Put Don Omar and Daddy Yankee, Reageton fans may not know about Wu history, but they sure as hell will buy a album that has Daddy Yankee on it.

THE W
09-30-2005, 12:46 PM
Rza isnt trying to do a collaboration album with different artists like with wu/indie or WAR. this is Rza starting a raggaeton label and putting out new raggaeton artists to compete with don omar and daddy yankee.

Panama
09-30-2005, 12:55 PM
^^^thats crazy, I dont know then. I guess P.R. Terrorist is gonna get on and do some MAS GASOLINA!!!!!!!!! Naw just bullshitin'

led_mic
09-30-2005, 02:28 PM
Robert Diggs is a very learned man he looks past race and language, he understands that there are other cultures out there that can express ideas more hardcore and mind-blowing than many can even imagine. Hip-Hop is constantly changing, it is now the Hipanics' turn to take the microphone and tell our story as long as you all are willing to listen, you will find wisdom in that, whether it is through Wu-Tang or not it is going to happen its a freight train...Our responsibility as Hispanic musicians if there are any out there is to save our culure from becoming the mainstream fad it may become, the latin artists getting light out there are clumsy with their microphone and do not understand the potential our culture has to make a great social impact. We must save our culture from becoming exploited, and Wu-Tang can actually do that or at least help out.

LordReveal
09-30-2005, 03:51 PM
This is where you're wrong. All El General did was reggae in spanish while reggaeton is reggae,salsa,hiphop & even Puerto Rican bomba & Plena. Ricans invented reggaeton pure & simple & to those asking why RZa's doing this,well, that's why he's paid & you're not
Dont worry about my financial status, little nigga, I'm very well paid.

THE W
09-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Robert Diggs is a very learned man he looks past race and language, he understands that there are other cultures out there that can express ideas more hardcore and mind-blowing than many can even imagine. Hip-Hop is constantly changing, it is now the Hipanics' turn to take the microphone and tell our story as long as you all are willing to listen, you will find wisdom in that, whether it is through Wu-Tang or not it is going to happen its a freight train...Our responsibility as Hispanic musicians if there are any out there is to save our culure from becoming the mainstream fad it may become, the latin artists getting light out there are clumsy with their microphone and do not understand the potential our culture has to make a great social impact. We must save our culture from becoming exploited, and Wu-Tang can actually do that or at least help out.
nice speech but it aint that deep man, Rza is just trying to get paid.

ShaolinDarts
09-30-2005, 04:06 PM
^^^Hahahaha too funny

led_mic
09-30-2005, 04:16 PM
nice speech but it aint that deep man, Rza is just trying to get paid
If RZA were "just trying to get paid" he would be recording with 50 Cent and Adam Levine from Maroon 5. Instead he is working with the likes of R.A., and Sean Price on shit so raw that I dont think anyone except them can truly understand. It IS "that deep" and anyone who cant see that really shouldn't be listening to hip-hop to begin with. Its all about knowledge, wisdom and understanding at least REAL Hip-Hop is.

THE W
09-30-2005, 04:18 PM
what does wu-latino have to do with hiphop? its a reggaeton label thats gonna put out reggaeton artists.

ShaolinDarts
09-30-2005, 04:21 PM
If RZA were "just trying to get paid" he would be recording with 50 Cent and Adam Levine from Maroon 5. Instead he is working with the likes of R.A., and Sean Price on shit so raw that I dont think anyone except them can truly understand. It IS "that deep" and anyone who cant see that really shouldn't be listening to hip-hop to begin with. Its all about knowledge, wisdom and understanding at least REAL Hip-Hop is.
What makes you think 50 gives a fuck about Rza? He can take a beat from a hobo and make it play regularly on MTV. He works with RA cuz thats all he can work with.

led_mic
09-30-2005, 04:26 PM
what does wu-latino have to do with hiphop? its reggaeton.Reggaeton as mainstream commercial trash is worthless it is just as bad, in fact worse than what is known as "Rap". What I'm talking about is a latin perspective on life through poetry and innovative beats. Hip-Hop is a place where you make your point of view known and most importantly listen to others. Hispanics are the largest growing minority, be it Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, or whetever. Hip-Hop is the expression of the minorities, think back to the 80's...we are forgetting where hip-hop came from but to understand where it is headed we must not try our hardest to remember. RZA understands this and if he is working with Underground legends and he knows where to find these artists, he will not limit something with so much potential to a mere "Reggaeton Label".

THE W
09-30-2005, 04:31 PM
my point:

wu-tang latino is not gonna be about conscious latino hiphop or hiphop at all. its going to be a reggaeton label with reggaeton artists.Rza isnt in this to uplift the hispanic community, Rza got into this genre to cash in. if you can find a way to get a positive message across while getting Rza paid, so be it.

edit: wu-tang meets in indie culture has NOTHING to do with his wu-latino venture. these things are being done for two different purposes.

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 04:35 PM
but really if you think about, how is this gonna be that successful? how many serious raggaeton fans do you think know the music and history of wu-tang and are faithful listeners to where they will be interested in reggaeton just cuz its wu? i dont see how slapping the wu logo on something is gonna get people to flock to wu-latino music. you're gonna abandon the genre where your fanbase is at(a very anemic fanbase at that) and go into a totally different genre where you have nothing and expect a wu brand that hardly anyone within that genre knows about to make you successful?

i think this is the path that wu i going in right now where they dont really give a shit about commercial success and are doing stuff to satisfy themselves. there is aboslutely nothing wrong with that at all, but its just seems that some cats in wu really think that doing this stuff is gonna put them back on top.
Actually, WU was so big down in Puerto Rico that my graduating class painted WU logos on their windshields... And, LOL, Once WU was scheduled to have a concert in San Juan but they didn't make it cuz ODB was lost in Miami or some shit ,LOL... funny shit meng, niggas started rioting & shit...

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 04:37 PM
Dont worry about my financial status, little nigga, I'm very well paid.
Post you're bank account info to prove that you're paid then, if not then stfu & go to the back of the line cuz nobody gives a fuck corn ...

crass
09-30-2005, 04:39 PM
And, LOL, Once WU was scheduled to have a concert in San Juan but they didn't make it cuz ODB was lost in Miami or some shit
that's mad funny, typical odb

THE W
Actually, WU was so big down in Puerto Rico that my graduating class painted WU logos on their windshields... And, LOL, Once WU was scheduled to have a concert in San Juan but they didn't make it cuz ODB was lost in Miami or some shit ,LOL... funny shit meng, niggas started rioting & shit...
where were you guys when all these wu albums were going wood?

led_mic
Personally I dont know why RZA does the shit he does, I am not RZA. What I do know is that he is an extremely intelligent individual who appreciates different points of view. RZA doesn't want to "cash in" on anything he wants to teach you different things, he is a teacher someone with knowledge that we should all strive to learn. And the lesson of the day is "Latin Issues". Do you know who RZA is? Just listen to his music!

THE W
09-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Personally I dont know why RZA does the shit he does, I am not RZA. What I do know is that he is an extremely intelligent individual who appreciates different points of view. RZA doesn't want to "cash in" on anything he wants to teach you different things, he is a teacher someone with knowledge that we should all strive to learn. And the lesson of the day is "Latin Issues". Do you know who RZA is? Just listen to his music!
he might be a teacher but he isnt gonna be lecturing on wu-latino.

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 04:48 PM
where were you guys when all these wu albums were going wood?
Well Ironflag,Tical 0 & pretty tony sold pretty good down here, but like MOST of the bandwagon WU fans, dudes hopped off. Same shit happened globally ...

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 04:50 PM
I have a question to those of you who are criticizing wu latino & reggaeton.... Do you even know spanish?

$inista
09-30-2005, 04:57 PM
I Like da grimey stuff & in PR there is alot of grimey real niggas, mofos are so poor out there got nothing to loose so dont think shit is sweet, and its straight raw hiphop for ex: Tego Calderon
they even had a spanish wutang with I found funny but loved it & they had skills so wu has a fan base in PR has a underground hiho curcit I just hoe this is where he finds his artist

led_mic
09-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Yo naci en Mejico, mi espaņol pudiera estar mejor pero se suficiente para poder entender que los artistas de reggaeton famosos no se estan expresando de la manera mas inteligente. Son idiotas que copean la moda.

Translation: I was born in Mexico, my spanish could be better but I know enough to understand that the Reggaeton artists that are well-known are not expressing themselves in the most itelligent manner. They are idiots who follow trends.

That is the problem, it is a language barrier. This is why many of the people on here dont care about the issues at hand. If you could understand what the fuck people are saying you would all be looking forward to this type of thing. Unfortunately for economic and geographical reasons none of you will be hopping the border to go to Mexico anytime soon. But at least learn spanish to understand a bit more. And you will find that the world is bit bigger and everyone in it has a point of view.

THE W
09-30-2005, 05:01 PM
not a lick which is why i dont really care for it. the beats aint shit either.

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Yo naci en Mejico, mi espaņol pudiera estar mejor pero se suficiente para poder entender que los artistas de reggaeton famosos no se estan expresando de la manera mas inteligente. Son idiotas que copean la moda.

Translation: I was born in Mexico, my spanish could be better but I know enough to understand that the Reggaeton artists that are well-known are not expressing themselves in the most itelligent manner. They are idiots who follow trends.

Figures, Mex and Ricans have always been rivals, and I can understand why you hate reggaeton so much being that PR is so small & yet we created a different genre ( Daddy yankees album hit #1 in mexico,lmao!), while ya mexicans have what? Tex-Mex? I mean, the only Mexican rapper out is Baby Bash<LMAO! Btw, tell all those mexican chicks that love shaking their culos to reggaeton that I said hi ... :W

crass
09-30-2005, 05:08 PM
the beats aint shit either.
yeah, reggaeton and dancehall both have the most repetitive and uninteresting beats. drives me crazy. anyone hear the collab between ghost and elephant man? that beat like epitomizes everything wack about dancehall.

Megaman
09-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Figures, Mex and Ricans have always been rivals, and I can understand why you hate reggaeton so much being that PR is so small & yet we created a different genre ( Daddy yankees album hit #1 in mexico,lmao!), while ya mexicans have what? Tex-Mex? I mean, the only Mexican rapper out is Baby Bash<LMAO! Btw, tell all those mexican chicks that love shaking their culos to reggaeton that I said hi ... :W
Reggaeton sucks... and i know spanish. I was born in Puerto Rico and have lived all my life in Puerto Rico. Spanish reggae was first made in Panama. There was this dance hall beat called dembow and the panama people started making spanish reggae but with different reggae beats then in Puerto Rico they started the same as panama, but now the only beat they use is the fucking dembow. They have been using that beat for more than 10 years. That shit is pathetic. Daddy Yankee is trash. I don't know why you are dissing that mexican cuz he doesn't like reggaeton, that has nothing to do with him being mexican cuz i have mexican friends who don't like reggaeton but have heard some PUERTO RICAN hip hop and they love it. In fact, i have a mexican friend who hates reggaeton, but also hates the commercial mexican rap, but he likes REAL Boricua Hip Hop.

Fuck reggaeton

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Reggaeton sucks... and i know spanish. I was born in Puerto Rico and have lived all my life in Puerto Rico. Spanish reggae was first made in Panama. There was this dance hall beat called dembow and the panama people started making spanish reggae but with different reggae beats then in Puerto Rico they started the same as panama, but now the only beat they use is the fucking dembow. They have been using that beat for more than 10 years. That shit is pathetic. Daddy Yankee is trash. I don't know why you are dissing that mexican cuz he doesn't like reggaeton, that has nothing to do with him being mexican cuz i have mexican friends who don't like reggaeton but have heard some PUERTO RICAN hip hop and they love it. In fact, i have a mexican friend who hates reggaeton, but also hates the commercial mexican rap, but he likes REAL Boricua Hip Hop.

Fuck reggaeton
Name some Rican hiphop artists, & I bet they've fucked w/reggaeton...c'mon now, no need to impress these ppl by putting your ppl down. shame:mmmyah:

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Btw, reggaeton's not supposed to be about knowledge etc... Reggaeton's basicaly for the clubs.

Megaman
09-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Real puerto rican hip hop artists:

Siete Nueve
Luis Diaz
Tek One
E.A. Flow
A-Gen-T29
Coo-Kee ( he produced beats for tego but those where hip hop beats)
L.I.D.E

and much more..... Puerto Rico has a great hip hop scene!!!!

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 05:46 PM

Siete Nueve
Luis Diaz
Tek One
E.A. Flow
A-Gen-T29
L.I.D.E

And it also has a great reggaeton scene, ying & the yang meng.... Lets be 4real, when you're in the club ( if you even been in one) dancing con una trigena, do you want to hear some siete nueve or some zion y lennox? Like I said, reggaeton's for the clubs so don't be comparing it to hiphop ...

Panama
09-30-2005, 05:49 PM
PANAMA, JeaH, We Started that shit. Now Fight over the Garbage we Created!!!!

Megaman
09-30-2005, 05:50 PM
And it also has a great reggaeton scene, ying & the yang meng.... Lets be 4real, when you're in the club ( if you even been in one) dancing con una trigena, do you want to hear some siete nueve or some zion y lennox? Like I said, reggaeton's for the clubs so don't be comparing it to hiphop ...
I am not comparing it to hip hop, but the dumbasses here in PR are saying that reggaeton artists are rappers when they are NOT.

Don omar is not a rapper
tito is not a rapper
zion y lennox are not rappers

etc etc

Reggaeton is only good in the club, but you guys listen to it everywhere and don't want to listen to anything else. It's like y'all are brainwashed listening to the same shit 24/7. It's like you are not cool if you don't listen to reggaeton here. Fuck that shit.

Panama
09-30-2005, 05:53 PM
ITs repeative, Like when sean paul, elephant man, and nina sky used the same beat. Its lame. Its cool for da club, i like any type of music that makes bitches shake they ass, but I dont respect it. Now MAS GASOLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megaman
09-30-2005, 05:55 PM
I laugh in the faces of all those fools blasting reggaeton in their car and looking hard while listening to Don Omar. What the fuck is that?? You are listening to some pussy music and you want to look hard while doing it?? LMAO
At least back in the day they did that while listening to MC Ceja, Polaco Y Lito, Cavalucci,MC Ceja etc etc. Those where reggaeton artists but they had dope hip hop songs. I considered them Hip Hop artists who made reggaeton.

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 06:04 PM
PANAMA, JeaH, We Started that shit. Now Fight over the Garbage we Created!!!!
Ya didn't start it, General was like the spanish Shabba Ranks so ,ummm stfu with that ...

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 06:07 PM
I am not comparing it to hip hop, but the dumbasses here in PR are saying that reggaeton artists are rappers when they are NOT.

Don omar is not a rapper
tito is not a rapper
zion y lennox are not rappers

etc etc

Reggaeton is only good in the club, but you guys listen to it everywhere and don't want to listen to anything else. It's like y'all are brainwashed listening to the same shit 24/7. It's like you are not cool if you don't listen to reggaeton here. Fuck that shit.LOL, who's "you guys"? When did I say that I only listen to reggaeton, and btw, Polaco = fucks w/reggaeton, lito= fucks w/reggaeton, cava= fucks w/reggaeton, so ummm yeah ...

Megaman
09-30-2005, 06:12 PM
LOL, who's "you guys"? When did I say that I only listen to reggaeton, and btw, Polaco = fucks w/reggaeton, lito= fucks w/reggaeton, cava= fucks w/reggaeton, so ummm yeah ...
When i say you guys i talking about reggaeton fans.

Where did i say that those artists don't make reggaeton music??

All i am saying is that 10 years ago people didn't blast many reggaeton songs in their cars to look hard. They bumped rap songs by the artists i mentioned. It was more normal cuz they at least listened to some hardcore rap. Now they only listen to fags like don omar and zion y lennox and they look hard. That is pathetic.

CydonianArtifact
09-30-2005, 06:42 PM
When i say you guys i talking about reggaeton fans.

Where did i say that those artists don't make reggaeton music??

All i am saying is that 10 years ago people didn't blast many reggaeton songs in their cars to look hard. They bumped rap songs by the artists i mentioned. It was more normal cuz they at least listened to some hardcore rap. Now they only listen to fags like don omar and zion y lennox and they look hard. That is pathetic.Pathetic because you don't like reggaeton? Anyways, I'm not "2 cool for commercial music", if I like a song I like it..

Megaman
09-30-2005, 07:11 PM
Same here, but i am not feeling reggaeton at all. I used to like it 10 years ago cuz it was new at the time and it was funny and shit. Now it's all the same shit. Any person can be a reggaeton artist. All they have to do is say the same shit over and over again.

Crazy.in.love.with.36
09-30-2005, 07:19 PM
I don't think he's wasting his time.

$inista
10-02-2005, 06:17 AM
10 years ago it was the shit homie & I still listen to da old school stuff on tapes....... LOL
IMO I think its better than the shit I hear now lyrics & beat wise
I am not a big fan at all, but i support the movement
I mean stop bitchin and let em live, not everybody is gonna be a fan
some of these pepole came from shit & this is there opurtunity to completely change thier
lives, same way anyone of us would love to make it in hiphop
everybody struggles it is far from easy work to be an entertainer, so you have 2 respect it
cause bottom line; this may be our way of life but dont get it twissted the business side of it is entertianment..................................... ........dont hate on pepole 4 doing something positive 4 themselves & others around them

LordReveal
10-02-2005, 11:05 AM
I have a question to those of you who are criticizing wu latino & reggaeton.... Do you even know spanish?

Yes. I was born in Dominican Republic and have Purto Rican, Columbian, and Venezuelan families. I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing, all I'm saying that its weird to see Wu-Tang & Reggeton mentioned in the same sentance. Now, it may be a success IF the label lives up to its name (Wu Latino) and delivers not just reggeton, but hispanic rap or hispanic raggae or other forms of hispanic music. If it doesn't, then it would be proving Wade's point right about RZA just cashing in on the whole reaggeton explosion goin on. Lets hope not.

Myzteree
10-02-2005, 02:39 PM
fuk yall i look foward 4 dis shyt

$inista
10-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Yes. I was born in Dominican Republic and have Purto Rican, Columbian, and Venezuelan families. I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing, all I'm saying that its weird to see Wu-Tang & Reggeton mentioned in the same sentance. Now, it may be a success IF the label lives up to its name (Wu Latino) and delivers not just reggeton, but hispanic rap or hispanic raggae or other forms of hispanic music. If it doesn't, then it would be proving Wade's point right about RZA just cashing in on the whole reaggeton explosion goin on. Lets hope not.I dont know this statement sounds lika a contridiction maybe I just misoverstood
what you are trying to say here,
"I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing" I dont know.
for the most part I respect & agree with the second part of your statement, I dont think rza is trying to cash in at all, but even if he is trying to cash in why not, doesn't he deserve too, as much as he countributed too our culture as far as hiphip & da effect of hiphop in the latino culture. we have to remember not only is rza a icon he is also a business man

is wulatino misunderstood or are pepole hating cause reggaeton is not thier genre?

interveiw with Wu-Latino most of it is in english
http://206.17.135.195/main/wutang2_lamusica.wma

LordReveal
10-02-2005, 02:52 PM
I dont know this statement sounds lika a contridiction maybe I just misoverstood
what you are trying to say here,
"I'm crtitizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing" I dont know.
That's my fault. I meant to write " I'm NOT criticizing Wu Latino because I highly respect any hispanic that does his/her thing".

Ink Is My Drink
10-02-2005, 02:54 PM
i dont really see the point

but if RZA gets alot of money frm it (not sure if he will but i dont ahve a clue about the money side of things) then im all for him doing it

Black Hole
10-14-2005, 04:27 PM
fuk yall i look foward 4 dis shyt
Don't talk please, it will lower everybodies I.Q.

Thank you.

Black Hole
10-14-2005, 04:30 PM
I already talked about my statements and I really don't want to repeat it. But I love copying and pasting so lets looks back.

Okay, I come from El Salvador. All I can say is that Reggaeton is possibly the most outlandish garbage I have ever heard in my long, happy lifespan. If you don't understand spanish, you won't ever want to if it is to listen to this kind of music. The lyrics are shit, the beats are shit, as it is the same carbon copy of mainstream Hip-Hop, Just spanish dubbed. There is no originality in the beats. They utilize the same snare to achieve the same beat almost every single time. The same computerized guitar samples. And the same basic formula for initialzing. I do not think anybody can say that it contains essence of Reggae beats, Hip-Hop or House. That is simply bullshit. If you want to do the same wack ass dance like your "riding" like a pimp, be my guest. Mang. The "rappers" in the music contain no consistency, no flow, and basically yell and sound like fools so they can be some sort of "latino" thug. This kind of music spawns a whole race of ignorant robots that cringe to even be "hispanic". I believe this kind of music should NEVER grace to even be hispanic music. But sadly, people say it is. Just think about it. If your in high school now, that has a moderate hispanic population, just think how many people come there to "represent" their country? Like a backpack with some wack-ass graffiti that are colored in whatever country they are "from", and below reads the label "Boriqua 4 lyfe" or "CoLoMbIaN #1 NigGa!". Can you think that such a pathetic "culture" can even contain an element such as graffiti? Now about the reggaeton Dj's, I think it is very unprofessional to use CD turntables and undermade mixers. But that is just my opinion. Peace. [/font][/font]

Reggaeton is for the weak minded.

http://www.lapdonline.org/press_releases/2002/06/pr02349.jpg

Peace.

b o c a
10-15-2005, 12:55 AM
diaz is nice

b o c a
10-15-2005, 12:55 AM
i'd start rhyming and making beats to be on that project

CuzinBilly
04-07-2006, 09:59 PM
plain and simple pay it no mind...are u fukking hispanic of course u aint feelin it its reggaeton just don't fuk wit it let the ppl who wanna fuk wit it bump it....i like it

12weLvE
04-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Shut it:Like the guy said let RZA do what ever he wants. I hope this is not a racial thing, because I am Latino. Honestly I cant wait for them to hit the spanish radio stations, and blow. I also cant wait for their album. Shit is gonna be real. WU-TANG LATINO FOREVER!!!!

Rebel_INS
04-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Yea I dont care for it much either, it seems like no one else does either.

crass
04-14-2006, 12:23 PM
i don't care as long as it's minimal reggaeton. i hear that shit in all the clubs around here, the same fucking drumbeat over and over.

Godbrother
04-14-2006, 05:19 PM
Like Lord Reveal its just a partnership. That project is a good move, help expose reggaeton to masses but u must understand that combination Picture the two fusing Besided some members of wu family are latin

5 on a row
04-14-2006, 05:23 PM
RZA I'm going crazy of these people.

TUCO
04-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Why the Fluck is RZA Wasting time with Wu-Tang Latino!?!?!

so he can stop being broke like yall like him to be :loser:

THE W
04-15-2006, 01:33 AM
this forum is dead :dead:

EAGLE EYE
04-16-2006, 02:38 AM
wu tang is universal. If RZA wants to make Eskimo Rap I'll BUMP that shit too!

vahacris
04-17-2006, 07:21 AM
imo he should push his debut after tical or liquid swordz. it would be classic wrote by big C...............

but he waste this time makin other wugenerals big.......

its good in one way cuz we get albums like only built.... or ironman but in other way.......its sad. just imagine rza beats from 93 plus his rhyme flow like on gravediggaz.......... it would be a great album, big classic......

bobby d was the shit but it wasn't classic shit, not that grimey wu sound....

i think he waste his fuckin genius on shit like wulatino or harlem6.....
its only my opinion but i think its all for tha money, all for tha money.......

crass
04-17-2006, 06:24 PM
^^cosign

whipsandfullclips
04-19-2006, 01:59 AM
the US needs to put up an invisible fence across the US-Mexican border, and make mexicans wear collars. i dont hate anyone, but i do resent most hispanics since they are in the US illegally. they are also not assimilating but rather trying to make US fucking Mexico. this of course being fueled by the catering of corporate america ( push 2 for spanish ). im sorry, but if ur here illegally ur a criminal, plain and simple. i guess what im getting at is...fuck wu latino.

denaturat
04-19-2006, 02:34 PM
criminals violate criminal legislation, illegal immigrants violate immigration legislation, so they are not criminals. furthermore, they are running from nasty conditions in their home country, so cut them some slack. they are people notfuckin animals to be caged behind some fence. and what's this assimilation shit? assimilated into what? the white american christian culture? And what is this catering to corporate america? coroporate america can get their cheap labour anywhere in the world, they don't need to bring imigrants home. In fact, if the US employes immigrants at home there are likely more legal obligations on the part of employer. you need to go chill on some right wing forum not the wu-corp.

whipsandfullclips
04-20-2006, 11:31 PM
catering as in customer, not employee, in a fashion that does not assimilate. assimilation does not mean white christian dumb ass, it just means taking on american culture rather than trying to establish your own counrty here. if u break the law u ARE a criminal. how u came up with them not being criminals for breaking immigration legislation is beyond me. legislation is the law. why dont u ask ppl overseas who have been waiting for 7 years to enter the US how they feel about mexican criminals being rewarded citizenship for breaking the law while they have to wait and suffer for obeying the law. please do not even reply, u are obviously too stupid about this subject.

Emcee Panama Red
05-10-2006, 07:07 PM
All Im Reading In This Thread Is
MAD HATIN
Sumthin Will Prolly Drop Thats So Far From Reaggaton You'll Have Yer Foot In Yer Mouth......
Whatever Tho.....

Sense-A
05-24-2006, 04:52 PM
Rza did the World According to Rza album and I thought it was incredibly innovative and if you translate the lyrics they are deep with wisdom. like track 11 i think with a cat named Feven and that guy Diaz and Mr tibbs and SkinnyMan all those euro emcees repped hard.

As far as Wu Latino. I think it can be the illest hispanic hip hop to hit the market depending on how Rza manages this and how careful he is recruiting emcees for the sport.

My feelings on Reggaeton. ...what I've heard is an imitation to hip hop except horrible cheap drum sounds. Now I know there are thousands of spanish records to sample with great horns and guitars so why do all the reggaeton beats sound like crap and sound the same? And most these reggaeton hispanic puerto rican rappers are phonies that just hopped on the bandwagon late and I have no respect for Daddy yankee or his close affiliates

So yeah most of reggaeton is shite but most of american hip hop is shit these days too so you just connected with the underground or you not. You have to be open minded to this. It helps that I speak spanish. I'd drop $10 maybe even 15 for the album if it looks like Rza and folk took the time and great effort putting this project together. P.E.A.C.E.

TAURO
05-25-2006, 01:14 PM
If Wu latino was about bringing latin mc's into the wu camp then I would have been all for it but reggaeton artists Im not so crazy about, I mean I do like reggaeton but this connection to the wu just smells like a gimmick to me, plus I hate the name too I mean why call it wu latino?, it just sounds like a blatent attempt to corner the hispanic market. Rza should know better than this.

Kado
05-26-2006, 12:44 AM
If Wu latino was about bringing latin mc's into the wu camp then I would have been all for it but reggaeton artists Im not so crazy about, I mean I do like reggaeton but this connection to the wu just smells like a gimmick to me, plus I hate the name too I mean why call it wu latino?, it just sounds like a blatent attempt to corner the hispanic market. Rza should know better than this.

Yeah I agree sun..I mean reggaeton is cool once in awhile,and sum of the artists i can feel like Tego,he talk bout shit he not just bout mira puta/cabron/maricon lalala verses n shit u kno..but yea robert need to come wit a better strategy than that pretty much....fuck outta here thatz an insult to latinos might as well name dat shit reggae-wu' fuck outa here

TAURO
05-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah I agree sun..I mean reggaeton is cool once in awhile,and sum of the artists i can feel like Tego,he talk bout shit he not just bout mira puta/cabron/maricon lalala verses n shit u kno..but yea robert need to come wit a better strategy than that pretty much....fuck outta here thatz an insult to latinos might as well name dat shit reggae-wu' fuck outa here

Maybe for Rza's next project he gets some white people down with him and forms Wu-White..lol, I mean why not it's basicly the same thing....maybe they can do country music.

AK Spray
05-26-2006, 05:48 PM
why the FLUCK are u using the word FLUCK?

Kado
05-27-2006, 08:12 PM
Maybe for Rza's next project he gets some white people down with him and forms Wu-White..lol, I mean why not it's basicly the same thing....maybe they can do country music.

lmao i know right

AK Spray
05-28-2006, 02:50 AM

LMAO.////// HAHAHAHAHa....

FUNNIEST SHIT!!!

:t <----- That's Me Calling My Grandmother To Tell Her About This.

BigKing.nl
05-28-2006, 05:22 PM
http://wu-tanglatino.com/images/Gallery14_01.gif

http://wu-tanglatino.com/images/Audio3Link.jpg

Haha. This shit is cracking me up. Check out this video:

http://wu-tanglatino.com/losyoyais/losyoyais.wmv

Looks and sounds like a retarded Sean Paul.

Wu-Tang Latino.............. Worst........................... idea.................... ever............

Wu Latino makes people wanna do this: http://www.abum.com/?show_media=1256

SLIM-BASTARD
05-30-2006, 07:47 PM
HEY NIGGAS WHAT , THAT FUCK , YOU ANSWERR PENDEJOS
NO UNDERSTAND THE FUCK SPANISH Y JODEN LA MADRE
QUE PENDEJOOOOO5 OH 5"··$ ·$%%&/ F·$%&& F$%··%
IM MEXICAN Y QUE PUTOS:mexico: :mexico: :mexico: :yes:
F"··$ - mô Thă$%/:fucku:

TAURO
05-30-2006, 07:58 PM
Hey what's your point Slim? cos you just come on here beefing.
Maybe you like seeing latinos put on display like a gimmick but I don't, and for the record I do speak spanish.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
06-03-2006, 02:01 PM
that vidoe you posted would be a good club track to grind on a femme but as far as listening to I Wouldnt Bump Ever .....thats why i make music .....im latin i should be wu latino

R3beLuTionAry
06-03-2006, 02:07 PM
Someone? Why not focus on getting back the empire you created? I don't know about ya'll but I'm one Wu fan that's indifferent to this whole reggaeton fad and I don't see any need to start a latino division. La Rhumba was good, but not worthy of a whole label

Your not RZA so dont fucking worry about what he does!!!!

Da Dishonourable Don
06-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Stop hating on Latinos! lol:fucku:

crass
06-07-2006, 12:32 AM
http://wu-tanglatino.com/images/Gallery14_01.gif

http://wu-tanglatino.com/images/Audio3Link.jpg

Haha. This shit is cracking me up. Check out this video:

http://wu-tanglatino.com/losyoyais/losyoyais.wmv

Looks and sounds like a retarded Sean Paul.

Wu-Tang Latino.............. Worst........................... idea.................... ever............

Wu Latino makes people wanna do this: http://www.abum.com/?show_media=1256

YES! big king is back!

da kid toney
06-07-2006, 12:38 AM
hahaha lmao

Big Risk
06-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Why the fuck do you care so much? Props to Rza to giving REAL Latino emcees a chance to spread their word. You fuckin haters go right through me cause half of yall aint even spanish or speak it.

TAURO
06-07-2006, 06:59 AM
Why the fuck do you care so much? Props to Rza to giving REAL Latino emcees a chance to spread their word. You fuckin haters go right through me cause half of yall aint even spanish or speak it.

Thats just the point, these are not real latin mc's if they were I would be all for it, but this branch of Wu is a blatent attempt to corner the latino market and cash in on the current latin trend.

357 NYC
06-15-2006, 02:09 PM
This Is A Horrible Move...it Will Last As Long As Wu-wear In The States..prolly Shorter..rza Dont Do It To Yaself

Grongle
06-18-2006, 04:10 AM
Wu-Tang Latino r SHIT :(

crass
06-18-2006, 06:16 PM
This Is A Horrible Move...it Will Last As Long As Wu-wear In The States..prolly Shorter..rza Dont Do It To Yaself

wu wear was popular in the US from 1995 to like 2002.

rubyspirit
06-20-2006, 09:27 PM
The plan for Wu was to expand even back in the day. Meth rhymed about "we multiply" on Tical.

Latinos are the largest minority group in America (Blacks are 2nd). Spanish is the 2nd known language. Heck, I'll probably learn it after listening to these new cats.

RZA is smart. :mexico:

PS - I like the song.

abasi
06-25-2006, 01:39 PM
I think its an investment for rza
The label gets the wu name and finances
Rza just collects from his investments
Its just business

I don't think it tarnishes the wu name
Because its not very well known and its geared towards a certain group and if that group supports it what can be wrong

Its branching out
Makin moves

There is a lot of that gritty wu sound coming out this summer for the traditional wu fan

SLIM-BASTARD
12-07-2006, 08:11 PM
AZARECTOR THE WU-FANNATIK AND WU-LATINO WHATS UP A BROTH.SAYING THAT THE WU-LATINO IS AN SHIT AND OTHER THAT ARE GOOD OH SHIT CLEAR EVERY ONE ITS OPINION FOR MY TASTE THE REGGAETON IS A NASTINESS AND NOTHING THAT TO SEE THE DAMNED LITTLE REGGAETON WITH THE HIP-HOP daddy yankee that is bullshit niggas
PEACE WU-TANG 4-EVEEEEERRRR
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h295/AZARECTOR/185.jpg

Gawd
12-07-2006, 08:17 PM
wu latino is shit......
its just an attempt to cash in on the raegaeton bullshit...

kthx.

THE W
12-08-2006, 07:47 PM
didnt this whole wu-latino thing get put down a while ago?

DeeDisciple36
01-04-2007, 05:20 PM
I dont even thin RZA gives a fuck anymore lol

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-07-2007, 11:43 PM
times is changin, a lot of mc-s will get their chance, and a lot of profit will come out of that move.

Cesar
01-08-2007, 12:13 AM
I seen Los Yos Yais perform in March of 06 at a carnival out here, They alright they need to really step it up and the rest of them at the label too. I listen to both Hip Hop and Reggaeton, Reggaeton is more like R&B with a reggae twist. Most of the niggas in reggaeton just sign love songs or female type shit, some get gangsta with it. Reggaeton is my shit, is that music you can chill or party to. When Im in the club, i ll rather be in the Reggaeton room than the Hip Hop room in those clubs that have 2 or more rooms.

ABOVE
01-13-2007, 06:36 AM
''so fuck yall ,so fuck yall niggaz we digital ''with digital software placed in the rear of your ear''.................man, can some one on this sight give me the low down on if their soliciting demos cause, to me i see this as a blessing and bob and me need to meet yo straight up,if you aint got no knowledge of the god.do your homework. peace

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-13-2007, 11:59 AM
wu tang is universal. If RZA wants to make Eskimo Rap I'll BUMP that shit too!

i agree yo!
Let the man(RZA) do what he wants, let em express themselfs, whichever race n culture they are, it aint a bad thing, i dont c nuttin wrong wit it, its aight!

WuTangMaster
04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I agree, Reggeaton is NOT Latino hip hop. It is just like all that pop rap that is out now except its in Spanish.

There are real dope MC's out there that can rhyme and flow in castellano. One time on the WORLD FAMOUS wake up show, Sway played a track from these kids in Peru, I think they were called Pantera?, These cats were tight! Talkin bout poverty and revolutionary type shit.

IMO hip hop as it once was, a voice of the people, had the potential to bringg about awareness to the plight of the majority of people, that of being poor and all the hardships that follow,

BUT with hip hop dead, it will neva happen, unless we bring hip hop back!!

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-16-2007, 11:15 AM
The song on the end of the Tony Tuch c.d., the first one, Is that hip hip, or Reageton?

Dokuro
04-20-2007, 09:29 PM
http://wu-tanglatino.com/images/Baile2.jpg (http://wu-tanglatino.com/AudioVideo.html#)

becous this shit is hot

LORD ZERO
05-08-2007, 04:40 AM
ehhhhhh @ wu latino in my opinion, i think rza shoulda just kept focus on da killa beez/wu elements, which is already a HUGE plate for him

eastwestlover
07-06-2007, 09:13 PM
i liked wu latino, me bein latino it wasn't meant for all Wu fans im guessing

Nick Fury
07-11-2007, 10:18 PM

poor attempt to dip in the latin market i suppose

Nick Fury
07-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I must disagree, there is a need for Wu-Latino the only problem is that all the Regaetton artists do not utilize the Spanish language correctly, they simply imitate and reflect the mainstream "rap" culture, i.e. money, bling blink, bitches et cetera. There are plenty of latin emcees and i mean real EMCEES out there that can offer complex rhymes with some actual content. It pisses me off that the mainstream regaetton artists are dehumanizing and exploiting their culture in that way. The Mexican man has much to bring out to light, much oppression, frustration and a whole new dimension of hip-hop. I agree that Wu-Tang may not be the vehicle that this Hip-Hop can utilize to come out to light but there is definetly potential there...

werd , reggaeton is just a bad trend thatll die out or be restricted just to the club scene one day , theres so many talented latin emcees in the states and latin america that come out with actually substance in thier music , plus a good portion got mad luv for wu

and the only thing its good for is making chicks dance n degrade themselves

Nick Fury
07-11-2007, 10:38 PM
This is where you're wrong. All El General did was reggae in spanish while reggaeton is reggae,salsa,hiphop & even Puerto Rican bomba & Plena. Ricans invented reggaeton pure & simple & to those asking why RZa's doing this,well, that's why he's paid & you're not .... :mmmyah:

reggaeton aint hip hop , it WAS hip hop influenced , now its commercial rap influenced

Nick Fury
07-11-2007, 10:50 PM

Fuck reggaeton

mas claro no canta un gallo , fuck kakos

Nick Fury
07-11-2007, 10:55 PM

Siete Nueve
Luis Diaz
Tek One
E.A. Flow
A-Gen-T29
L.I.D.E

and its still growing in pr and all of latin america

Nick Fury
07-11-2007, 11:01 PM

thats the thing , reggaetoneros arent real emcees , some are rappers but they aint hip hop

SilvaFistz
07-15-2007, 08:09 PM
yeah reggeaton is not dat good imo, check these guys out they r better. they are called "cartel de santa" and they are from mexico

HarlemDiplomat
07-22-2007, 03:25 AM
Well they aint doin shit now...

2L8Lit da croatianMC
07-22-2007, 03:27 PM
i thin that the Wu-Latino emblem is shitty looking..

Gluehed
07-25-2007, 06:40 PM
I agree....He's got too much things on this hand for this stuff.

ABOVE
08-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Yo In My Opinion The MEXI-WU Need Above The Chosen One On They Rasta Ya Digg.

Crackspace
08-03-2007, 06:26 PM
speak english u fuckin faggot

ABOVE
08-10-2007, 10:02 PM
ay lil boy its ok all is forgiven for you know not what you say or write.

chiba
08-27-2007, 12:45 PM
theres nothing reggae about reggaeton

this song is the closest to reggae

tego and dom omar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpBLpSHRMs

you would be surprized but reggaeton is played everywhere in the world
i live in japan and i hear reggaeton in stores
i even heard reggaeton in korea and taiwan when i went

if wu latino is able to produce hits the rza will be makin madd $$

Nick Fury
09-06-2007, 08:25 PM
theres nothing reggae about reggaeton

this song is the closest to reggae

tego and dom omar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNpBLpSHRMs

you would be surprized but reggaeton is played everywhere in the world
i live in japan and i hear reggaeton in stores
i even heard reggaeton in korea and taiwan when i went

if wu latino is able to produce hits the rza will be makin madd $$

thats not real reggae , and there are spanish reggae roots bands out that actually play with substance

the dembow used in reggaeton is a burnt out dancehall beat thats had the same rythm for years

chiba
09-07-2007, 11:15 AM
^like i said closest to reggae

either than that u on point

ALCATRAZ
09-15-2007, 11:01 PM
i havent heard much of anything from wu latino but if its taking time away from tha clan den yea rza should check himself...

LORD ZERO
10-07-2007, 03:37 AM
http://www.myspace.com/puhbare2006

what i just found on myspace, lookin thru da wu-corp army myspace bulletins

SKAMPOE
10-19-2007, 01:12 AM
i love the rza but he fucked up signing them cornballs to wu latino. he should of went to PUERTO ROCK n got real emcees! dem dudes iz wak wak wak wakwak

Underground_Cambers
12-13-2007, 12:14 AM
Just heard some of their shit. As soon as i heard that REG ton beat i jus clicked X

I never even heard of these guys, TIL now, and i see WHY!

naranjito1992
12-16-2007, 12:34 PM
shut up yall just a bunch of haters man u guys r just jelous and afraid that latinos R TAKIN OVER ESTAMOS CONTROLANDO LA CALLE

SL33
01-26-2008, 06:25 PM
rza is the worst bussinessman ever-- wu-electronics, wu-nail polish, wu-latino........what's next? wu condoms??

KERZO
01-28-2008, 10:39 AM
he still got wu-pampers, wu-dongs, wu-paper napkins, wu-hoes, wu-kalishnakovs, wu-toupee's, wu-scotch and the innevitible wu-brew to set up.... :lmao:

Slide
01-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Хуй його знає

KERZO
01-29-2008, 06:27 AM
^^ exactly under wind :lmao:

6 Brix
01-31-2008, 12:58 PM
fuck wu-latino

WuLatino- MANGANI
02-16-2008, 10:23 AM
While ya'll are in here crying about what WuTang Latino is doing, we are doing what we do. Ya'll have obviously never heard of me, I can judge from the comments, but from the mouths of negative fools comes the prosperity of those talked about. Thank you for boosting our hits on Google, thank you for boosting our plays on Myspace, and after April 29th I will thank you for boosting our sales! Thank you all! Our loyal "haters" are just as valuable as our loyal fans!

Eddyjay
08-02-2008, 11:02 PM
its a stupid idea but hey, its Rza's money
Much respect for the RZA...but...I thought he could make money without supporting commercial shit...as he did on 90's.

Eddyjay
08-02-2008, 11:03 PM
Myself

WuLatino- MANGANI
08-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Much respect for the RZA...but...I thought he could make money without supporting commercial shit...as he did on 90's.

Not everything is about making money. He thought it was a good idea, but obviously chose the wrong dumbass to lead it...

6 Brix
09-26-2008, 12:17 PM
free murda > wu-lation

Revolution
10-15-2008, 12:55 AM
He thought reggaeton was here to stay. Next.

abasi
10-16-2008, 04:48 PM
exactly

Drunken Monk
05-11-2009, 05:16 AM

bumped cuz this stupid ignorant dont know that wu latino is innovation
fag

Eddyjay
05-11-2009, 11:45 AM
bumped cuz this stupid ignorant dont know that wu latino is innovation
fag
Ahi discrepo. Wu Latino no merece que la palabra Wu se asocie a algo como eso. No es innovacion, es todo lo contrario: facil y comercial

Que cada uno sea feliz con la musica que quiera hacer, pero Wu Tang siempre se ha caracterizado por un sonido y una actitud y estos no se acercan en ninguna de las dos cosas.

Seria mejor que los esfuerzos de RZA se centrasen en expandir el nombre de Wu con verdaderos MC's underground en espaņol. Eso si seria algo latino y autentico.

Una pista?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYuWSyKjPU0

Drunken Monk
05-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Ahi discrepo. Wu Latino no merece que la palabra Wu se asocie a algo como eso. No es innovacion, es todo lo contrario: facil y comercial

Que cada uno sea feliz con la musica que quiera hacer, pero Wu Tang siempre se ha caracterizado por un sonido y una actitud y estos no se acercan en ninguna de las dos cosas.

Seria mejor que los esfuerzos de RZA se centrasen en expandir el nombre de Wu con verdaderos MC's underground en espaņol. Eso si seria algo latino y autentico.

Una pista?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYuWSyKjPU0

contigo ya hable man sigo esperando escuxar mas canciones tuyas
ok
rza siempre se a asociado a ese sonido q le a caracterizado desde el principio y que tods denominamos wu , en grupo, por solitario, pero es ahi, en solitario cuando rza empezo a hacer ese sonido wu latino , escuxa rza as bobby digital y ese tema la rhumba ... ok eso no suena reggaeton ...ok pero tiene cierto aspecto mas comercial si asi lo quieres llamar
rza tenia la iea de formar wu latino0 ace bastante tiempo y no po ser reggaeton una cosa tiene q ser comercial como todala gente cree
rza a hecho todo lo que a qurerido y yo le respaldo con la idea de WU LATINO

Eddyjay
05-12-2009, 02:32 AM
Que el reggaeton es una musica comercial es una realidad. Y su concepto propio hace que asi lo sea, son ritmos para bailar y ya con eso les estas dando una comercialidad absoluta. Es musica de club, un "make money" potencial tristemente relacionado con el hip hop. Cuando hay mucho dinero de por medio se pierde toda la esencia del mensaje, el sonido y la actitud. Todo cambia, las discograficas te presionan a que hagas ritmos mas comerciales y lo underground se pierde. Eso pasa con mucha gente que sucumbe al encanto de los presidentes muertos. Lo realmente dificil es ganar dinero sin perder todo eso que digo y sin cambiar tu estilo. Por eso tienes que poner en una balanza si lo que quieres es hacerte rico con esto comercializandote o simplemente quieres vivir de ello dignamente y siendo fiel al autentico y verdadero hip hop.

Es por eso que yo, definitivamente, no apruebo ni me gusta Wu Latino y todo aquello que tenga que ver con el reggaeton. Va contra mis principios.

Ya discuti sobre ello con Mangani y tuvimos unas palabras bastante duras, asi que solo quiero dejar mi postura y que cada uno escuche lo que quiera y lo sienta como quiera, pero yo soy totalmente opuesto a eso.

Un saludo.

Drunken Monk
05-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Que el reggaeton es una musica comercial es una realidad. Y su concepto propio hace que asi lo sea, son ritmos para bailar y ya con eso les estas dando una comercialidad absoluta. Es musica de club, un "make money" potencial tristemente relacionado con el hip hop. Cuando hay mucho dinero de por medio se pierde toda la esencia del mensaje, el sonido y la actitud. Todo cambia, las discograficas te presionan a que hagas ritmos mas comerciales y lo underground se pierde. Eso pasa con mucha gente que sucumbe al encanto de los presidentes muertos. Lo realmente dificil es ganar dinero sin perder todo eso que digo y sin cambiar tu estilo. Por eso tienes que poner en una balanza si lo que quieres es hacerte rico con esto comercializandote o simplemente quieres vivir de ello dignamente y siendo fiel al autentico y verdadero hip hop.

Es por eso que yo, definitivamente, no apruebo ni me gusta Wu Latino y todo aquello que tenga que ver con el reggaeton. Va contra mis principios.

Ya discuti sobre ello con Mangani y tuvimos unas palabras bastante duras, asi que solo quiero dejar mi postura y que cada uno escuche lo que quiera y lo sienta como quiera, pero yo soy totalmente opuesto a eso.

Un saludo.

abre tu mente
alomejor lo que te pasa es que tienes envidia de que esa musica suene y no tu mierda
jodido maricon

respeta y seras respetado

Eddyjay
05-13-2009, 06:11 AM
abre tu mente
alomejor lo que te pasa es que tienes envidia de que esa musica suene y no tu mierda
jodido maricon

respeta y seras respetado

Mierda de musica? No eras tu el que querias producirme una base y te deshacias en elogios con mis temas? Entonces segun tu toda la gente que postea en este foro y que ha creado la musica de Wu Corp es una mierda porque sus temas son underground y no suenan en todas las TV y radios comerciales como el reggaeton?

Pobre desgraciado, que coņo haces en un foro underground? Eres todo aquello contra lo que el hip hop siempre ha luchado. Para ti esto es una moda verdad? Cuanto tiempo llevas en esto? Yo ya estaba en la movida cuando tu no eras mas que una simple corrida. Asi que respetame tu a mi, que yo a ti no te he faltado el respeto para que vengas tocandome los cojones niņo mierda.

Lo que me faltaba ya, tener que aguantar que me insulte un tontaina que aun se mea encima y no sabe ni lo que es el hip hop, sin haberle insultado yo antes.

Que coņo me hablas de respeto cuando yo a ti no te lo he faltado? Decir que no me gusta algo es faltar el respeto?

rgu2002
05-15-2009, 03:53 AM
Wu-Latino sucks ass! Even lil Russian childrens know that....

Eddyjay
05-15-2009, 05:29 AM
You see man. Even people like Drunken Monk are talking shit against who don't like that. That's not hip hop, only commercial stuff for dancers.

Drunken Monk
05-15-2009, 07:27 AM

faggt stfu and grow up

Drunken Monk
05-15-2009, 07:28 AM
You see man. Even people like Drunken Monk are talking shit against who don't like that. That's not hip hop, only commercial stuff for dancers.

onte4stame piece of shit

jajajja inutil de mierda
con esa voz q tienes no te quieren ni en tu barrio maricon
WU-LATINO FOREVA!

HZA HECTOR
09-27-2009, 03:53 PM
The grand wizard will illuminate ya on the subject.there something in the spanish speaking community that mixes reggae hip-hop and rnb.its called reggaeton its caribbean and has taken latin america by storm these cats are maken mad cream amd going to other countries all over the world.that why rza is fucken wit them but this genre was started by someone called el general in i think panama but has been really taken seriously by puerto rock musicians and youth in puerto rico.who control the market worldwide.

But what rza doesn't know is that the majority of the musicians and producers are white latin spanish speaking racist who at that are or have communistic ant-american beliefs and discriminate against american artist and artist who associate themselves wit american artist on the island artist who actualy live here like my self.hector laroca from the defenderz of puerto rock city.

What else would you like to know

MF Viktor Herbz
10-09-2009, 05:57 AM
free murda > wu-lation

classic!!! lol