PDA

View Full Version : FREE ALBUM!!!Limited Time Only!!!

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
01-12-2010, 03:35 PM
It's been over a year since I recorded this lp with my homie Bootface. The link includes an .rar I found of the album on Freestyle Madness blog cause my album was bootlegged which I thought was hilarious and quite flattering actually.

Much love to everybody who scooped the lp off Pay Pal & Chambermusik! I have ur names on a list, so you guys get more bonus shit when the next album drops.

Thanks 2 Everybody that d/l'ed the album!!!

Irie-1
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j243/theyard2006/Irie-1Cover3.jpg

pro.Graveface
01-13-2010, 07:57 AM
Damn Irie this is str8 fire as hell from 1st to last bangin

bout to ck ya beat tape

Peace
Grave

THE MASON
01-13-2010, 03:32 PM
peace irie, imma dl this now

just let me know when you dont want it up and i will delete the thread

Peace

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
01-13-2010, 07:41 PM
Damn Irie this is str8 fire as hell from 1st to last bangin

bout to ck ya beat tape

Peace
Grave

Appreciate the support Grave! Thanks for sending me those files. I got some shit already written to that RAW beat, but I'm gonna marinate for at least another week b4 I go to the studio.

peace irie, imma dl this now

just let me know when you dont want it up and i will delete the thread

Peace

Fa sho Bronze....I'll let u know.

pro.Graveface
01-14-2010, 02:27 AM
yeah cool killah !!eh I ck that beattape at scool this afternoon , got some nice monitorz up tere ! this lp sounded great over tere btw maby some vocalz could be lil louder only critic, nah fuck that! this sjit sounded like a masterpiece!!!
do ya thing yo !!!
PEACE
grave

MENES
01-14-2010, 11:45 AM
cant turn up this deal... peace irie thats watsup, if i really enjoy this i'll probably cop it

THE MASON
01-14-2010, 04:31 PM
just added this to the mp3, gonna give it some real solid spins and ill drop a review

LoTec
01-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Peace Irie I was just jammin your album today while I was doing the dishes haha. Its a good album, lookin forward to the next one. Oh and you know what Boot is up too, as far as recording and shit, does he have a solo in the works?

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
01-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Peace Irie I was just jammin your album today while I was doing the dishes haha. Its a good album, lookin forward to the next one. Oh and you know what Boot is up too, as far as recording and shit, does he have a solo in the works?

Thanks for rollin thru the booth to show love Lo! Appreciate you still bumpin the album and giving me support. Boot is actually taking time away from music due to the birth of his newborn daughter, so family is his #1 priority @ the moment. I just spoke with him this week though and we will be doing a couple new tracks soon using my beats.

thadoomsta
01-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Appreciate the freebie
Im lovin it so far, punch suckers and undying creature are fire

Krusha
01-15-2010, 11:18 AM
This shit is mad raw!!!!! except the intro lol

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
01-15-2010, 11:48 AM
Appreciate the freebie
Im lovin it so far, punch suckers and undying creature are fire

No doubt. People showed me mad love by picking up the album and I sold over half the cd's I bought, so I wanted to give a lil something back.

This shit is mad raw!!!!! except the intro lol

Thanks fam.

Lol...That intro is classic to me because it represents the fact that the auto tuner era is child's play to me. It started out kinda random, but ended up making a statement in my mind.

Krusha
01-15-2010, 12:08 PM
That hurts ya ears when your vol. is 100% loud on ipod and big ass earphones lol

THE MASON
01-18-2010, 03:07 PM
man, im lovin this LP right here.

Nice gem you have on your hands Irie. Im going to write up a review soon, but i realized i am missing a track, so hook me up haha.

So far Undying Creature, Domination, OG Poets and Stairway are my favourites. Straight up bangers right there and its nice to hear a new Warcloud verse and its mixed well haha.

Peace

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
01-18-2010, 03:13 PM
man, im lovin this LP right here.

Nice gem you have on your hands Irie. Im going to write up a review soon, but i realized i am missing a track, so hook me up haha.

So far Undying Creature, Domination, OG Poets and Stairway are my favourites. Straight up bangers right there and its nice to hear a new Warcloud verse and its mixed well haha.

Peace

Missing Track for the lp:

"Best Believe" ft. Pro The Leader
http://www.sendspace.com/file/saw1tp

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
04-10-2010, 02:04 PM
I had to show the pic of Ras Kass holding his copy of the album. :yes:
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=540