PDA

View Full Version : look for some hip-hop documentary movies like !!!!!!!!!!!!

serioussam
01-12-2010, 05:00 PM
some shit like Hood 2 Hood, WU: Story of WU, Mobb Deep - Infamous Allegiance, The Alchemist - Chemistry Files DVD, BEEF`S, WC: Bandana Swanging, BIG PUN:Legacy...

You know some DOPE movies that you think that everybody need 2 check !!!!!!!!!!
Peace 2 the GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-12-2010, 05:03 PM
Doug Pray's Documentary, 'Scratch'

serioussam
01-12-2010, 05:06 PM
Props

Buzk
01-12-2010, 07:32 PM
"Rhyme & Reason", "Freestyle: The Art of Rhyme" and "The Show" are all worth watching

buckshotstheone
01-13-2010, 10:56 AM
"rhyme & reason" might be the best hip hop movie ever

SID
01-13-2010, 10:58 AM
"The MC" is the dopest hip hop doc i have seen.

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 11:00 AM
Mobb Deep's Infamous Alliegance isn't a documentary movie, it's just a hood movie. Rhyme And Reason is the best rap documentary movie i've seen. Peace to white director Peter Spirer for doing that movie. The soundtrack is tight too. He's also directed documentaries about 2Pac and Notorious Big that were good. LOL@Raekwon in Rhyme And Reason saying you see our chamber. Niggas getting high LOL. Niggas got beer. Niggas is still watching they back from the cops and it's all real LOL. LOL@Mr Cheeks of Lost Boys in Rhyme And Reason saying i got cop friends but now i'm making proper ends hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Master P saying in Rhyme And Reason, i gotta stay strapped cause i'm down south and i'm bout it bout it hahahahahahahahahaha. It's just like that cause you never know when a player hater gonna run up on you and take what you got, you know what i'm saying? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

TAURO
01-13-2010, 01:04 PM
Rhyme & Reason is an essential watch.

CharlesJones
01-14-2010, 10:36 AM
LOL@asian guy rapping to Inspectah Deck in The Show movie hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ghostface Killah was dancing with a asian woman on stage at Wu Tang's show in The Show movie while GZA's Liquid Swords song was playing and Ghostface had his dick on her pussy because he was grinding against her hahahahahahaha. Peace to Wise Intelligent of Poor Righteous Teachers speaking knowledge in Rhyme And Reason when he said rappers be talking about i'm ghetto i'm ghetto. He said the ghetto don't live in me. He said we have been put here to die and that's genocide. He said you think if i could live in a nice neighborhood with a meadow flowing through my backyard, i wouldn't? LOL@Wyclef Jean in Rhyme And Reason saying how record companies are shady and how they will build you up to be Superman and you come to find out that your garbageman hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ectasy of Whodini was also speaking knowledge about record companies in Rhyme And Reason. He was talking about how record companies back in the day when rap first started wouldn't even take a chance on rappers and he said it was the small independent companies that would take a chance on rap.

Rhyme And Reason is definitely the best rap documentary movie i've seen and if you wanna know about the history of rap and how it got started, check out that movie. The movie has a lot of good rappers like Guru of Gang Starr, Notorious Big, MC Eiht, Mack 10, The Pharcyde, Wu Tang, Redman, EPMD, Wise Intelligent, KRS One, Chuck D, Whodini, Kurtis Blow, Nas, Cypress Hill, Biz Markie, Heavy D, Xzibit, Tash of The Alkaholics, A Tribe Called Quest, Craig Mack, The Luniz, Tray Dee, Spice 1, Ras Kass, Mr Cheeks of Lost Boys, Master P.

Boss_Digger
01-14-2010, 10:46 AM
check out this youtube chanel theres a bunch of them: http://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopDocsTV

serioussam
02-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Notorious BIG - LIFE AFTER DEATH 2007 great movie

ch-chef
02-10-2010, 06:00 PM
it aint a movie but the cormega:who am i doc is 4 hours of that real shit. he's in alot of different hoods from qb to far rock all the way out to the bay.

serioussam
02-11-2010, 09:46 AM
CJ Mac Presents- C-Walk "Its A Way Of Livin

fatboybrandon
02-11-2010, 09:27 PM
how bout dis

c5IJjBvSFyU

30 minutes featuring Common, Showbiz, Da Beatminerz, Godfather Don, Mos Def, Diamond D

djskillz
06-25-2010, 06:01 PM
check out this youtube chanel theres a bunch of them: http://www.youtube.com/user/HipHopDocsTV

I can't believe they closed his account. That was one of my favorite channels on youtube.