PDA

View Full Version : No Strings Attached

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 10:46 PM
we all know that men like the idea of nsa sex, but i think the reason why females don't want to get into it is because they'll be labelled a slut.

why do you men have to do that? you need those women for sex, why do you have to make them feel bad for feeling the same way you do?

TeknicelStylez
01-12-2010, 10:51 PM
most women now actually prefer no strings opposed to relationships, too many men fucked them over

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2010, 10:53 PM
I agree & I fully support the WHAMBAM CULTURE (but not its seeds)

I get enough taken out of my paycheck as it is. BTW this fred is pretty generic and boring. Trixx -please never, never, ever break up the discussion of AVATAR induced suicides or traces of racism in food products.

Poetic Wun
01-12-2010, 10:54 PM
i dont do that... i think there;s something respectable about a woman that can own her sexuality in a society she knows full well she'll be labeled in.

as long as they mature about it.

if the girl is makin a name for herself about it and she act a fool and you can tell she just either lookin for attention or some other obvious immature trait then she a hoe

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 10:54 PM
yeah.

i don't think i want kids anymore, i'm happy with my cat. nsa means i don't have to do a man's dirty laundry, that's always a bonus.

Poetic Wun
01-12-2010, 10:55 PM
I agree & I fully support the WHAMBAM CULTURE (but not its seeds)
lol

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2010, 10:56 PM
is the cat peanut butter friendly? if its spiritual then you've got all the perks.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 10:59 PM
is the cat peanut butter friendly? if its spiritual then you've got all the perks.

what do you mean by "peanut butter friendly"?

Poetic Wun
01-12-2010, 11:01 PM
lol

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2010, 11:10 PM
what do you mean by "peanut butter friendly"?

http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/Peanutbutter.jpg

and you own a cat?

I hope you keep that kitty..
http://www.freshorwack.com/wp-content/uploads/peanut-butter-11.gif

TeknicelStylez
01-12-2010, 11:12 PM
lmfao

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 11:12 PM
i dont do that... i think there;s something respectable about a woman that can own her sexuality in a society she knows full well she'll be labeled in.

as long as they mature about it.

if the girl is makin a name for herself about it and she act a fool and you can tell she just either lookin for attention or some other obvious immature trait then she a hoe

i agree with you, but it's still not right because men don't receive the same hate as women do.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 11:14 PM
i haven't bought any peanut butter in years.

does peanut butter taste good with apple crumble and custard? i might have to try it.

Mumm Ra
01-12-2010, 11:17 PM
we all know that men like the idea of nsa sex, but i think the reason why females don't want to get into it is because they'll be labelled a slut.

from experience - its not just that
women catch feelings muuuch quicker/ stronger than men and want the man to themselves
men for the most part don't have a problem keeping emotionally unattached

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 11:30 PM
from experience - its not just that
women catch feelings muuuch quicker/ stronger than men and want the man to themselves
men for the most part don't have a problem keeping emotionally unattached

that too. :thumbup:

but i think i may have passed that stage where i can fall for someone really easily. there is no perfect man or perfect woman. they could be perfect for a while, but people change or you will. so marriage is way too scary. if a relationship ended then i don't think i'd wanna be a single parent, i might just scrap the whole idea of marriage and kids now.

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2010, 11:36 PM
that too. :thumbup:

but i think i may have passed that stage where i can fall for someone really easily. there is no perfect man or perfect woman. they could be perfect for a while, but people change or you will. so marriage is way too scary. if a relationship ended then i don't think i'd wanna be a single parent, i might just scrap the whole idea of marriage and kids now.

Yea I totally agree. It's a constant struggle for power, respect, preconceived expectations/notions, plus each party must adjust their schedule for 1on1 time and also be willing to stick out through family gatherings & peoples birthdays that you really don't care about. So for your situation I advise bukkake w/ a twist of lime. Upload that shit after.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 11:40 PM
i've seen one of those videos once, it was sickening.

:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r

EAGLE EYE
01-12-2010, 11:43 PM
It's just nature babe. Pretty soon that stuff will be the norm and accepted in music videos.

I could see Lady Gaga justifying it as "art".

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-12-2010, 11:49 PM
there's just nothing hot about it. it's just disgusting.

one man's cock snot is one thing, but a deluge of it? :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r

zooruka
01-12-2010, 11:57 PM
uncle zooruka says:

n.s.a sex is a sin kiddies !!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 12:02 AM
in my books it's only a sin if you're married to someone or in a relationship

zooruka
01-13-2010, 12:03 AM

uncle zooruka says:

It is a sin no matter what !!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2010, 12:21 AM
uncle zooruka says:

It is a sin no matter what !!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/6802/themoreyouzooruka.jpg

TSA
01-13-2010, 12:24 AM

why do you men have to do that? you need those women for sex, why do you have to make them feel bad for feeling the same way you do?
women try to put shit off on men that has nothing to do with men

in 90% of female fights the words

fat
slut
whore

will be used. It's women that care about the whole slut whore fat thing.
men will think your a slut but they're not gonna call you one cause they want to keep blasting jizz in your smelly clam and eating your food.

EAGLE EYE
01-13-2010, 12:28 AM
LOL @ blasting in smelly clams.

Thats some trill azz new england shit. Our sea food bakes are poppin' god.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 12:33 AM
are you saying men don't call women "sluts" and "whores" and shit regardless?

when men can't get their way with a woman, she gets called a slut. she's a slut if she sleeps with you and she's a slut if she doesn't wanna sleep with you. damned if you do, damned if you don't.

it's not right.

TSA
01-13-2010, 12:42 AM
if a guy calls you a slut cause he didn't get pussy or whatever then h'es just throwing a word at you that he knows will offend you so you can feel more hurt or as hurt as he is.

sluts aren't respected by any gender i guess, but its not as big a deal in terms of judging someone for a guy as it is a girl

i find myself calling girls sluts based on behavior and not sexual sex. like they can have a lot of sex but if they're not a douche then i probably won't think to call them a slut

but women on the other hand, the wake up looking for someone to call a slut, so you can't say its men cause we just want to get pussy and women just want to make sure nobody gets pussy.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Yea I totally agree. It's a constant struggle for power, respect, preconceived expectations/notions, plus each party must adjust their schedule for 1on1 time and also be willing to stick out through family gatherings & peoples birthdays that you really don't care about. So for your situation I advise bukkake w/ a twist of lime. Upload that shit after.

it's too much work. though i don't mind family gatherings. if i find a person interesting i'd like to know more about them, it's only dull if they have a dull family.

Compulsion
01-13-2010, 01:31 AM

+1

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 01:34 AM
if a guy calls you a slut cause he didn't get pussy or whatever then h'es just throwing a word at you that he knows will offend you so you can feel more hurt or as hurt as he is.

sluts aren't respected by any gender i guess, but its not as big a deal in terms of judging someone for a guy as it is a girl

i find myself calling girls sluts based on behavior and not sexual sex. like they can have a lot of sex but if they're not a douche then i probably won't think to call them a slut

but women on the other hand, the wake up looking for someone to call a slut, so you can't say its men cause we just want to get pussy and women just want to make sure nobody gets pussy.

i don't wake up wanting to call other women sluts at all. when i hear stories i just roll my eyes, there's no need for name calling.

TeknicelStylez
01-13-2010, 01:39 AM
how bout you stop letting words affect your life so much, if you want to go throw the puss at a couple niggaz go right the fuck ahead, does it really matter who calls you what

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 02:18 AM
you're right.

i should also remember that people will make up stories regardless.

CHRONZ
01-13-2010, 07:11 AM
well if you did something and afterwards feel like a slut, then you proberly are a slut.

nuff said

CHRONZ
01-13-2010, 07:15 AM
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/Chronz_2009/f_untitledm_87ec492.jpg

SID
01-13-2010, 07:41 AM

There are some fundamental concepts that these wannabe sluts are failing to realize.

Sex is not the same for women as it is men, women get ENTERED, men find the fact that a women has had numerous dicks up her vagina to be slutty and whoreish and that will never change.

How many men have buss their loads in their vag? Is there vag hygenic, Chlamydia??? no thanks.

Accept it and move on. Guard your chastity and be a classy female who's vagina is exclusive.

There's an aura of prestige around a exclusive vagina that i think is worth keeping.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 07:57 AM
There are some fundamental concepts that these wannabe sluts are failing to realize.

Sex is not the same for women as it is men, women get ENTERED, men find the fact that a women has had numerous dicks up her vagina to be slutty and whoreish and that will never change.

How many men have buss their loads in their vag? Is there vag hygenic, Chlamydia??? no thanks.

Accept it and move on. Guard your chastity and be a classy female who's vagina is exclusive.

There's an aura of prestige around a exclusive vagina that i think is worth keeping.

i read somewhere in a mens magazine, maxim or loaded something like that, that men expect women to have had at least 20 partners by the time those women reach their late 20s. that way the women are more or less guaranteed a better shag than women who haven't been with many. is that not the case?

SID
01-13-2010, 08:10 AM
I don't think so at all.

Firstly i don't want woman to be "a better shag" i want to penetrate and dominate her, she can ride my dick if she wants but i will get bored in about 30 seconds with her speed and will end up slamming her ferociously.

20 cocks of various ethnicitys and hygenic preferences...YUCK. allow that.

That's what i love about oppressed Arab women, you see them walk down the road at 23 and you know there a virgin with a tight dripping delicious pussy and are gagging for a shag. I fucking love it.

I see a english slut walk down the road and will be like, "dirty slag" except when iam drunk and all other options are out the window.

Women need to limit their cock intake if they want to stay desireable. simple as that.

Men have to do the courting and impressing and all that shit, so at least the women can do is guard her chastity and stay classy.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 01:21 PM
why can't classy women have sex? are they not allowed to enjoy sex just as much as men do? no one ever questions a man's 'classiness' according how many he's slept with.

it takes 2 to have sex, if 2 adults who are not in a relationship with other people decide to have sex then it shouldn't result in one being 'the gawd' and other being degraded to a 'slut/whore'. if one gets degraded and then so should the other, cos they were in it together after all.

CHRONZ
01-13-2010, 01:38 PM
i'd bet $1000 that any man would pick a classy un-filthy bitch over a gang banged skank with a 30 cock wide pussy, loaded with sores and all kinds of stds..

treat your body like a temple, not a door-mat for cocks.. yeah?

Prolifical ENG
01-13-2010, 01:49 PM
It depends on a lot of things. A single mother with a bunch of kids from different fathers is the definition of a whore in some places.

Age is a factor too. I remember in my teenage years the women that already had many sex partners were the whores. Once you're in your 20's nobody cares.

Although females are the ones labeled whores and men arent, men usually dont care what other people think of them anyway.

TeknicelStylez
01-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Well sid/chrons since you guys are "shag" (wtf is this homostin powers) experts you probably slept with well over 20 women, do you have clamydia and sore infested dicks?

CHRONZ
01-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Well sid/chrons since you guys are "shag" (wtf is this homostin powers) experts you probably slept with well over 20 women, do you have clamydia and sore infested dicks?
haha ive had my fair share of pussy, no need to brag bout how many but since you ask and seem so interested in my sex life i can tell you its above 17. and no std's no nuthin.. i use rubber son' maybe you shud too?..

now when did i call myself a shag expert?.. please tell me?
but i guess you mr. professor can inform me bout the flowers and beez yeah?

and why do you want all this info on my dick and shit.. you homo?

let me save you the trouble.. you already know skanks dont give a fuck bout rubber

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 02:36 PM
i'd bet $1000 that any man would pick a classy un-filthy bitch over a gang banged skank with a 30 cock wide pussy, loaded with sores and all kinds of stds..

treat your body like a temple, not a door-mat for cocks.. yeah?

that's a bit extreme. i'm not talking about those extremes. you can have a regular partner and use condoms, only difference is that both parties know that it will never go further, like marriage or kids. and when the deal ends there won't be a bitter divorce case, arguing over who gets what and how much money they'll receive. i think that would make things a lot easier for people.

It depends on a lot of things. A single mother with a bunch of kids from different fathers is the definition of a whore in some places.

Age is a factor too. I remember in my teenage years the women that already had many sex partners were the whores. Once you're in your 20's nobody cares.

Although females are the ones labeled whores and men arent, men usually dont care what other people think of them anyway.

i don't think all single mothers deserve to be hated on.

i know women who have had kids and with different men, their relationships just didn't work out for many reasons. it's the ones that are pregnant and don't know who that father is and is waiting to see what colour the baby is in order to narrow it down, those are the ones who deserve the hate. people can't really judge unless they know the whole story.

CHRONZ
01-13-2010, 02:50 PM
that's a bit extreme. i'm not talking about those extremes. you can have a regular partner and use condoms, only difference is that both parties know that it will never go further, like marriage or kids. and when the deal ends there won't be a bitter divorce case, arguing over who gets what and how much money they'll receive. i think that would make things a lot easier for people.

that could be an option but im afraid it really dont matter.. if you have been with A LOT of men you would be considered a slut/skank' rubber or not, even if it aint "fair" thats just how it is.

what if the first fuck buddy didnt work out and you found a 2nd, maybe 3rd.. maybe a 4th and so on and so on, at some point there just aint no way back and when a dude knows that about all that' well......
no matter what it just aint the same for women as it is for men.

SID
01-13-2010, 03:02 PM
why can't classy women have sex? are they not allowed to enjoy sex just as much as men do? no one ever questions a man's 'classiness' according how many he's slept with.

it takes 2 to have sex, if 2 adults who are not in a relationship with other people decide to have sex then it shouldn't result in one being 'the gawd' and other being degraded to a 'slut/whore'. if one gets degraded and then so should the other, cos they were in it together after all.

Your definition of classy is different to mine.

Enjoy sex by all means do what ever sexual fantasies you want just do it in moderation, it's easy to have sex in excess, for men it's a power and pleasure trip, for women it's totally different.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 03:05 PM
that could be an option but im afraid it really dont matter.. if you have been with A LOT of men you would be considered a slut/skank' rubber or not, even if it aint "fair" thats just how it is.

what if the first fuck buddy didnt work out and you found a 2nd, maybe 3rd.. maybe a 4th and so on and so on, at some point there just aint no way back and when a dude knows that about all that' well......
no matter what it just aint the same for women as it is for men.

it's just a way for men to keep a woman down.

is that because of the possibility that the man may not be the best she's had?

or is that because women who've had more partners than a man makes the man feel insecure about how many he's had?

or is that because the man's ego just can't take the fact that other men have been there before?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Your definition of classy is different to mine.

Enjoy sex by all means do what ever sexual fantasies you want just do it in moderation, it's easy to have sex in excess, for men it's a power and pleasure trip, for women it's totally different.

no one was talking about having excessive sex. unlike men, women don't feel the need to shag just for the sake of shagging. not all women anyway.

CHRONZ
01-13-2010, 03:16 PM
it's just a way for men to keep a woman down.

is that because of the possibility that the man may not be the best she's had? not really no.

or is that because women who've had more partners than a man makes the man feel insecure about how many he's had? nah its still, "the more, the sluttier"

or is that because the man's ego just can't take the fact that other men have been there before? now this could be one of em, i like my women "clean"
to be honest its more something like, the man dont want to think about all the dicks you've had in ya pussy or yo mouth.. listen if you fucked 30 men, the man will think bout how many dicks have you put in yo mouth.. once we think bout that it just dies man, i aint kissin, touchin or fuckin some skank i find flithy and nasty with a big N.. nah mean? now theres different types of skanks but that aint the topic here...

its about seein a bitch as a "pure" woman, instead of a "un-pure and un-clean" skank..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 03:44 PM
to be honest its more something like, the man dont want to think about all the dicks you've had in ya pussy or yo mouth.. listen if you fucked 30 men, the man will think bout how many dicks have you put in yo mouth.. once we think bout that it just dies man, i aint kissin, touchin or fuckin some skank i find flithy and nasty with a big N.. nah mean? now theres different types of skanks but that aint the topic here...

its about seein a bitch as a "pure" woman, instead of a "un-pure and un-clean" skank..

women don't like to kiss men after they've just eaten out some other woman's clam either. and we gotta worry about where the dicks been because it could have been up someone's ass not long before it showed up at your door.

and 30 men at the age of 16 isn't good, but 30 men at the age of say 30-40 isn't considered a lot if you work out the average.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-13-2010, 03:53 PM
Trixx, if you are just asking all of these questions because you secretly want to PM me erotic pictures of yourself, go ahead.

You don't have to play these games, girl.

I'm confidential.

PS, what kind of asian are you?

CHRONZ
01-13-2010, 04:01 PM
women don't like to kiss men after they've just eaten out some other woman's clam either. and we gotta worry about where the dicks been because it could have been up someone's ass not long before it showed up at your door. and 30 men at the age of 16 isn't good, but 30 men at the age of say 30-40 isn't considered a lot if you work out the average.
im not talkin bout just after', im talkin bout overall..
just the thought of how many dick you've had or might have had in yo mouth/puss/ass thats just some nasty unclean shit.. now the dudes i know incl. myself aint goin down on a girl unless we be in a relationship.. cant say the same thing for bitches.. 7 - 10 bitches will suck that dick dont matter if they be in relationship. now who has the cleanest mouth?...
if you worry bout where he been last then maybe you shouldnt fuck him? i know if i got my doubts bout a bitch', chances are im 95% right call it my 6th sense..
still 30 different cocks... thats 30 different bust of loads' and how many times you been with those 30 people?.. thats infinite filthy cum inside yo body and mouth.. thats why if a bitch fucks many men she is a slut..

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 04:11 PM
i appreciate your game, dan.

01-13-2010, 04:16 PM
i appreciate your game, dan.

No problem. Put on something cute for the pictures. I'll check my PMs in 5 minutes.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 04:27 PM
hahahaha

01-13-2010, 04:34 PM
If youre lucky, I'll reciprocate. RIght now I'm rocking an extremely erotic sleeveless t-shirt and some fly basketball shorts.

Are you getting all percolated and shit now?

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 04:43 PM
If youre lucky, I'll reciprocate. RIght now I'm rocking an extremely erotic sleeveless t-shirt and some fly basketball shorts.

Are you getting all percolated and shit now?

is it a wifebeater by any chance?

01-13-2010, 04:49 PM
is it a wifebeater by any chance?

No. Actually it's a black t-shirt that I cut the sleeves off of myself and I wear for basketball, working out, and typing on wu-tang forums. It says "guiness" on it. I got it for free from a guiness rep at a bar one night.

I could put on a wifebeater if you want me to, but to tell you the truth, your getting kind of bossy, and I don't know if our torrid internet affair is going to work out.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 05:18 PM
oh well. i'll always remember it for what it was, dan.

01-13-2010, 05:22 PM
im sorry things didn't work out, but I hope we can still be friends.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Bff!!!!

Queen Of Poetry
01-13-2010, 05:27 PM
trixx, if you are just asking all of these questions because you secretly want to pm me erotic pictures of yourself, go ahead.

You don't have to play these games, girl.

I'm confidential.

Ps, what kind of asian are you?

lol

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-14-2010, 01:53 PM
im not talkin bout just after', im talkin bout overall..
just the thought of how many dick you've had or might have had in yo mouth/puss/ass thats just some nasty unclean shit.. now the dudes i know incl. myself aint goin down on a girl unless we be in a relationship.. cant say the same thing for bitches.. 7 - 10 bitches will suck that dick dont matter if they be in relationship. now who has the cleanest mouth?...
if you worry bout where he been last then maybe you shouldnt fuck him? i know if i got my doubts bout a bitch', chances are im 95% right call it my 6th sense..
still 30 different cocks... thats 30 different bust of loads' and how many times you been with those 30 people?.. thats infinite filthy cum inside yo body and mouth.. thats why if a bitch fucks many men she is a slut..

say a 35 y/o has had 30 partners, if she started having sex at 20, then it works out she's only had 2 partners a year. how is that a lot? how does that make her a slut if she only has sex with 2 guys a year?

i haven't been with anywhere near that amount, but sometimes, i think back and regret not going for it when i had the chance with certain men.

New Hills 36
01-14-2010, 05:08 PM
They say it's the things you don't do you regret most of all

apparently

Trixx - hang in there - you seem like a nice lass - one day you will hopefully meet your prince charming.

Edit - hell - this is 21st Century - it could be your princess charming - whatever would make you happy at the end of the day.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
01-14-2010, 06:13 PM
there is no prince charming. it's all a myth started by them hans christian anderson peeps and perpetuated by disney.

i don't think the kind of man i want exists.

RzaRectum
01-15-2010, 04:53 AM
there is no prince charming. it's all a myth started by them hans christian anderson peeps and perpetuated by disney.

i don't think the kind of man i want exists.

Sorry, man, she just isn't interested in meeting you.
Anyways, good luck on finding that classy lass you've been uh.. yearning for |(..

http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/merchandiser/32527.jpg

You too, man. Out!
http://www.hotelchatter.com/files/admin/prince_roosevelt.jpg

YungSunny
01-15-2010, 05:50 AM
all girls gotta do is lay on their back and do a beastly mating call to get some.
dudes gotta have game, personality, style, gwap, looks, gwap, a car, and gwap.

RzaRectum
01-22-2010, 01:31 AM
And by 'gwap', he means 'huge veiny stretched out penis'