PDA

View Full Version : over 20 years into his career... KRS ONE is still bodying tracks!!!!!!

angry!
01-13-2010, 12:01 AM
in 2009 alone this nigga went head up against some of todays elite underground emcees and ate all of them!!!!!!!! that album with buckshot was flames, youre a herb if you didnt cop that shit!!!!!!!!!

krs has released some spotty shit but his catalogue is huge, and hes never lost his ability to blackout!!!!! you talkin bar for bar content, message, delivery, and potency, krs is still getting it done!!!!!!!!!!

still freestyling, reppin the culture, dropping knowledge, talkin shit... the teacher still killin it!!!!

krs went head up against canibus, sean price, immortal technique, kweli, slug, and in my opinion he burnt all of them!!!!!!!!

UFEEVX1m9m8

1QV08fshJtY&feature=related

everytime i hear krs spit im thankful he picked up the mic instead of coke!!!!!!! son could out snort bobby brown with one nostril!!!!!!!!!!!

krs one.... rakim..... still some of the top emcees out easily!!!!!!! quit sweatin their prime when theyre dropping gems now!!!!!!!!

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 12:33 AM
Kris is the GOD of that shit hands down

GZAjector
01-13-2010, 12:39 AM
everytime i hear krs spit im thankful he picked up the mic instead of coke!!!!!!! son could out snort bobby brown with one nostril!!!!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this motherfucker cracks me up

but yeah, i agree krs is the living legend! one of the first rappers i ever listened to, return of the boom bap was one of the first Compact Discs i ever bought when it dropped.

i also agree his track record can be spotty at times, but he laced like 100 classics and can't stop. although, i haven't listened to him for like 10 years, so i hadn't heard that buckshot album, call me a herb whatever, but props thanks for putting me on

fatboybrandon
01-13-2010, 12:54 AM
KRS's drive towards success through self expression in hip hop and life is amazing. I think the audio interviews he's done in recent years may be even more inspiring, from the life lessons he gives. http://odeo.com/episodes/13229963-Breakdown-FM-KRS-One-Rough-Rugged-Raw-pt1 It's hard to believe he was homeless once

Yeah, that Survival Skills album is one of the best of '09, showing that KRS is stronger than ever on the mic. One of my favorite eras of KRS is during Sex and Violence, because of the aggressive attitude he had at the time, songs like Feel The Vibe, We In There, Duck Down, etc.

claaa7
01-13-2010, 04:23 AM
agreed, that "Survival Skills" album is underrated. Canibus wasn't on it tho?

Frank Drebin
01-13-2010, 04:41 AM
and he still got a big ass head like the physical size of his dome is mind boggling

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2010, 06:25 AM
cus he got what they all lack - mic presence

thats all i look for in an mc, thats how you seperate them

angry!
01-13-2010, 10:12 AM
cus he got what they all lack - mic presence

thats all i look for in an mc, thats how you seperate them

niggas dont know lacey, theyd rather just say KRS washed up!!!!! when in reality this nigga was eating the biggest artists the underground had to offer in 2009!!!!!!

krs still bringing more energy and fire to tracks than new artists!!!!!!!! pay attention kiddies!!!!!!

1OhzcFthU_4

heres that bis/krs track i was talking about!!!!!!!

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Run Dmc were the biggest rappers back when he came out

the Juice crew had the strongest Mcs

he smashed them all - called them out

and they said NOTHING