PDA

View Full Version : rza and kool keith beef?????

Bobda Buildah
01-12-2010, 11:39 PM
does anybody kno the true beef behind rza and kool keith?

just curious

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2010, 03:03 AM
kool keith claims to have started horrorcore and he also doesn't like rappers having alter ego's because kool keith copyrighted alter ego's a while ago ... rza dropped bobby digitech then kool keith like a year and a half later dropped analog brothers which in my eyes was as direct a subliminal as you could get ...

P-Noid Brown
01-13-2010, 09:08 AM
yea definitely , i believe because Rza was shouting out digital sooo much and Kool Keith was pro analog.....

so
Rza = Bobby Digital
Kool Keith = Robby Analog

Bobby Digital vs. Robby Analog!

then sent shots to each other.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
that would be an iLL battle that i'll pay money to see

P-Noid Brown
01-13-2010, 02:37 PM
you ??? i would love to see that!!!

to bad wu always backed out of wax beef.....they never diss back i dunno y

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2010, 02:44 PM
^what?

stop talking out your ass budden, go home.

There was no real BEEF between keith, if your calling a few little things like that beef then your fucking insane

No one used to call out wu blatently in the 90s because they feared for their lives, even though Wu used to upset alot of people back then with their ways and actions.

Undiluted Karma
01-13-2010, 04:33 PM
^what?

stop talking out your ass budden, go home.

There was no real BEEF between keith, if your calling a few little things like that beef then your fucking insane

No one used to call out wu blatently in the 90s because they feared for their lives, even though Wu used to upset alot of people back then with their ways and actions.

Dude you seem like one of those dudes that trails the internetz for every Wu nugget of info possible! You a groupie or something? haha

its all peace tho

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2010, 05:12 PM
^come on son as a wu fan ive been reading wu related interviews/stories online and in magazines since 97/98, it wouldnt be right if by now I didnt have too much knowledge on them.

ya sniffs. go hard.