PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea for a movie

jaywoods27
06-17-2005, 05:43 AM
check this out. This movie would be about a kid that listened to rap and comes on a site like this and start's talking shit about lets say a famous rapper. But he was trying to battle not just talk shit. Well one day this rapper accidently or not see's the page and sees this person battleing him or trying to. Well he issue a challenge to meet him at a arena to do battle at his next concert. The kid gets nerves and shuts his computer down. But his friend who was there when he was talking shit decided to set him up. He pretends to be him and says I'll be there. Than he tells his friend that he won tickets to this concert and it 's going to be off the hook. Well he goes there and gets trick and ends up on stage looking like an ass but another rapper comes and saves him or he saves himself. It's got to be worked out a little bit but I think it has potential

Da Ryda
06-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Haha... that reminds me... some user here called oo2 challenged Shyheim when he posted here! Yes, and when they battled in Battle section, they both came off so weak. I was like WTF? I refused to vote coz they both stank so bad

SurreaL
06-17-2005, 11:27 AM
it wasn't the real Shyheim I bet.

Butter
06-17-2005, 11:29 AM
^ yeah.

good idea but it needs elevation. i like the idea about someone on a forum and ending up battling though.

Da Ryda
06-17-2005, 11:32 AM
it wasn't the real Shyheim I bet. Sad thing is... it was

36chambers
06-17-2005, 11:33 AM
ill move this thread 2 the box office, think it will be more suitable there.

ShogunAssassin
06-17-2005, 11:36 AM
funny idea

Hz Deep
06-17-2005, 11:38 AM
^OK OK, how about the battles just an elaborate front so that the textee's crew can swing by the rappers crib and steal his book of rhymes, ...BUT!!! they find that all of 'em are written by some ghost writer or another, so they have a car chase 2fast2furious style across town pursued by the rappers label exec's and minders, then they turn up at the show to expose the big rapper for the fraud that he really is!!!!

faderlaceratah
06-17-2005, 12:04 PM
net battles aren't real battles. i wouldnt judge anybodies skills from what htey can do on a website.

MefMan36
06-17-2005, 08:10 PM
Sounds like a Disney Channel Original Movie

num2son
06-17-2005, 08:44 PM
Sounds like a Disney Channel Original Movie
LOL