PDA

View Full Version : The Cleanest and Most Righteous

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 01:54 AM
who got it going on so much to the point that they think that everyone else besides themselves are on a wrong path

so - you don't eat pork anymore

are you smarter,faster,and all around better than those who still do ?

if your skin is the darkess on this site and you're from africa, do you believe you are a super hero above the rest

blonde hair and blue eyes is the standard american must have for beauty

if you have these things, how do you REALLY see those who may feel that they have to perm their hair and.or wear blue contacts and lighten their skin to fit into this society ?

you think you better ?

We Todd Did
01-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Regardless, whatever I do, I'm better than you. Everyday, I make decisions and deal with consequences. Though some do and will affect those around me; when all is said and done, I live with the results and that matters most. Life? You live yours and do what you please. I stand alone. Or you can agree and stand beside me.

Prince Rai
01-13-2010, 04:11 PM
interesting underlining point Sunny.

I guess that people should stop thinking that they are better than others because they only try to improve themselves to such a level as long as it apparently surpasses the "others".

If however, we judge ourselves against ourselves, such as judging our "self" today versus yesterday and try and improve on that, we may find higher plains of existence.

only perhaps.

WARPATH
01-13-2010, 04:14 PM
http://cache.fimservecdn.com/contents/110/344/344110/Baconbetter_300by250_1.jpg

Don't mind the retards.

Uncle Steezo
01-15-2010, 04:24 PM
everyone has a path to walk.

the natives of this land call it the Red Road.

each person's red road is marked with the morals and values he holds himself accountable for.

when someone strays from those standards he is off the path.
when he has no standards, he is lost.

WARPATH
01-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Something like that.

SKAMPOE
01-15-2010, 07:35 PM

each person's red road is marked with the morals and values he holds himself accountable for.

Something like that.
i dig it

Uncle Steezo
01-15-2010, 07:35 PM
well yeah the "official red road" is a path that is in harmony with nature but includes:
honoring God & nature
self discovery/knowledge of self
the golden rule
life without fear
respect
truth
anti materialistic
wisdom
forgiveness
optimism
conservation

but that is the native Red Road. it may or may not resonate with everyone.

SKAMPOE
01-15-2010, 07:42 PM
well yeah the "official red road" is a path that is in harmony with nature but includes:
honoring God & nature
the golden rule
life without fear
respect
truth
anti materialistic
wisdom
forgiveness
optimism
conservation

thats all good, but in the tmes we livin in its rly fuckin hard to try n stay true to even4 of thos on the list, not cuz of ones self but society, shit has been shaped n molded to where u have to rly choose the wolf or the sheep.

SKAMPOE
01-15-2010, 07:45 PM
not unless u wanna join the tribes of skidrow.

WARPATH
01-19-2010, 12:00 PM
honoring God & nature
the golden rule
life without fear
respect
truth
anti materialistic
wisdom
forgiveness
optimism
conservation

I agree with what you are saying (not saying that I am an authority on the subject, but I thought I should build on because this is the way my father raised me)....

I just wanted to add that the discipline is often accompanied with traditional spirituality and the ceremonies related to many (but not all natives) tribes. I guess what I'm trying to say is not all natives adhered to the same philosophy.

My elders often say it is hard to be Lakota, because our prayer takes a lot of suffering and sacrifice. Sundance, Hambleca (vision quest), sweat lodge...etc.. these things are draining on the body and require a lot of discipline.

The term Red Road, while now it may be a general term to describe native american philosophy, get's it's origins from the pipe carriers. The pipe being are most prized spiritual possession, pipe carriers try and live by strict discipline, because the pipe is our life line between us and the creator.

thats all good, but in the tmes we livin in its rly fuckin hard to try n stay true to even4 of thos on the list, not cuz of ones self but society, shit has been shaped n molded to where u have to rly choose the wolf or the sheep.

It is hard. I struggle all the time to keep my body and mind from the things that will take me off my path. I'm not gonna lie, I've fell off many times and I probably will continue to fall, but each time I come back I become stronger.

TSA
01-19-2010, 12:07 PM
great post sunny. i totally agree. ppl try to find ways to assert superiority when in the end they're just to say average individual with limits

i dont understand that black man is god nonsense. if you say your good, do you still not jack off and shit? does that mean you wont die of sickle cell?

nigga the spirit wolf shit really touched you huh ahahahah!

Urban_Journalz
01-19-2010, 03:11 PM

Difficult, yes, but not impossible. The enemies of the strongest caliber are the ones that you don't see straight away. They know their power, which is why they don't use it. Most others, including the enemy within, need only be beaten into shape by one means or another. You just have to know the nature of the enemy and your own capabilities and shortcomings.

Paulo Coelho took a bit of knowledge from the Samurai when he said that a warrior needs a touch of madness to complete his mission. Cynicism is useful in this life because, well, it keeps you sane when used properly.

It's always going to be hard to stay true, but all you have to do is look at the people who don't stay true and realize that this is how you do not want to end up. Keep that in mind and it gets easier every time.

THE MASON
01-19-2010, 03:15 PM
thinking you are better then everyone leaves no room for improvement but lacking a self confidence can be harmful to healthy social interaction.

like most things, its all about being humble and taking/acting/thinking in moderation.

LORD NOSE
01-19-2010, 03:27 PM
i dont understand that black man is god nonsense.

read this three times

the third time, read it very slow

everyone in here had on pampers at one time in their life

TeknicelStylez
01-19-2010, 03:44 PM
I actually find myself being judged more by people who eat pork than vice versa, I was only a little hard on an ex one time only because of the sheer amount of it that she ingested, and than complaining about weight issues.

When it comes to judging people, honestly I try to look at everything in the other persons persepective and rationalize their decision making. It's so easy to sit their and point at someone saying "well they can do this, well they can do that," but when somebody tries to criticize us in the same manner we take it as an offense and fire back a million one solutions. I think if we tried to understand and sympathize with WHY people do things instead of offering solutions we would get a lot farther.

Nobody is in any position to judge anybody because at the end of the day we're all individuals.

Uncle Steezo
01-19-2010, 04:12 PM
i'm trying not to fault people for behaving in ways that i strongly disagree with.
i'm trying to just let that emotion flow thru me rather than resonate within me.
people i'm connected to that don't resonate with me, i'm trying to push them to the outer edge of my field.

"i am a perfect being, living in a perfect universe. everything that happens to me in this universe is for my benefit because i am part of it."

Sham-iLL
01-19-2010, 10:01 PM
i have only eaten pork twice in my life- in both instances, by accident.

my hair is straight and i refuse to cut it like a Nazareth, but it is almost always braided. brown eyes, brown skin, never get all my facial hair completely shaved or clipped off...

i guess i am the total opposite of the image of beauty that the babylonians/canaanites are pushing