PDA

View Full Version : I hate KRS ONE

SID
01-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Most hip hop fans love this pretencious wanker.

I despise his nose just as his annoying hip hop metaphors and shitty philosophy, goofy, pretencious donkey.

"Hip hop is a manifestation of the one, the elements of hip....hop are buried INSIDE YOU"

shut the fuck up you horse, your music is basic, and your nose is trill.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Krs is a tru soldier and representation for the cause.

He CAN say them things like that becuase he DOES embody it hes a OG rap professor, hes been around since the jump, hes an all time great MC and is an ambassador for what the music stood for.

i know youngsters can look at him these days and think he sounds corny for saying shit like that, but thats just ignorant.

People feeling intimidated by someone like KRS, an intelligent, charismatic MC. Hes made some of the greatest records of all time in his career, he'd be a contendor in any greatest MC of all time lists (Ego Trip book of rap lists puts him at #1, i wouldnt argue.

You got to understand in the late 80s golden era BDP was running shit. So many classic cuts

South Bronx
Jimmy
Loves gonna get cha
Im still #1
My philosphoy
You must learn
Jack Of spades

Then you got all the classic shit on his first 2 solos.

There is no way any hip hop fan can possible hate KRS one. Hes the definition of an MC and has shown and proved enough that I dont have to say anymore.

iqsI4CiQPtk

^This shit here, lyrically? This shit still cant be fucked with, even 20 odd years later.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-13-2010, 08:12 AM
He's alright, I respect him for everything he does in the game, and his underground legacy he has, I just personally neever really got into him that much. There are some songs I'll stop and listen to for a minute or two when his songs come on shuffle on my mp3 player, but everyone has their tastes I guess.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2010, 08:14 AM
And also

He started so many of all kinds of trends in rap you still see followed to this day that if you cant respect the originators then you cant be taken srsly in a discussion about it.

All that knowledge shit?
All that beef shit?
His themed song content?
His rap style?
The way he would structure his songs?

KRS was the man with all this, his blueprints and copyed today everywhere you look.

He may be arrogant and annoying, but please, dont disprespect a pioneer like this.

SID
01-13-2010, 08:16 AM
I know he was there since the jump and i know about his legacy.

i respect his nose.

I don't respect the way he speaks and words things.

I respect BDP

I dont' respect him being an ambassador for hip hop when his nose is like a penisula in the KRS ocean.

I think his music sucks. Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, are the true pioneers and originals who i would prefer as an ambassador of hip hop.

KRS forces the charisma, he forces the shitty metaphors.

KRS uses basic rhyme schemes that bore me.

I'm generally annoyed by KRS.

beeboy
01-13-2010, 08:27 AM
yo, sid... focus on positive.....hatin on krs...pfffff.....go elsewhere

Longbongcilvaringz
01-13-2010, 08:31 AM
sEAlvqClS4U

SID
01-13-2010, 08:32 AM
i do focus on the positive.

Personally with krs i dont see any.

I mean thers nothing special about his rhymes or flow, he dident innovate the game he dident bring something NEW to the table.

Wu tang braught, gritty, high level lyricsm mixed with dope concepts and trill beats.

Rakim and big daddy braught lyrical devastation thats still hard to beat nowadays

Blu braught laidback swagger flowy flow beauty barz

necro braught some death metal rap shit

Mobb deep braught straight up gangsta street tales ad lessons with powerful flows and beats

AZ braught the defintion of a master emcee

KRS braught the bridge is over, and noses with their own geography, topic and exams.

KillahBee09
01-13-2010, 08:51 AM
Krs got Hip Hop recognised as a culture, dude is a legend
''My Philosophy'' predicted the future of hip hop, he can be too preachy sometimes but he's done alot for hip hop and I respect him for that

SID
01-13-2010, 08:55 AM
Fair enough he has pushed the culture of hip hop i just wish he dident do it in such a douchey nosey, pretencious, preachy manner.

Thats my problem.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
01-13-2010, 08:57 AM

I despise his nose just as his annoying hip hop metaphors and shitty philosophy, goofy, pretencious donkey.

"Hip hop is a manifestation of the one, the elements of hip....hop are buried INSIDE YOU"

ghey opinion :thumbup:

food for thought
01-13-2010, 09:01 AM
KRS is one of the illest of ALL TIME imo

Kq9YGhrHBeo

tpqR5T3maik

SID
01-13-2010, 09:11 AM
What a fucking earsore.

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-13-2010, 09:14 AM
U wish.

Why dont ya mail him internet boy.

SID
01-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Why you getting offended.

internet boy?

angry!
01-13-2010, 09:22 AM
first of all youre a faggot for calling krs a wanker!!!! thats how id expect a UK weenie to react to the teacher!!!!!!!

20 plus years in the game, kicked off edutainment sex drugs and violence movement, one of the best discographys of all time... son gave birth to street emcees all over the map in 87, and hes still active capable of catching wreck!!!!!!!

if you rhyme, and you diss KRS ONE, you expose yourself as an emcee that doesnt know what hes doin!!!! eat a dick nigga!!!!!!

SID
01-13-2010, 09:42 AM
why you getting offended like iam dissing your father. Thats faggish.

I respect what hes done, i just hate how he speaks and his preachy douchey manner.

i rhyme and he hasent or could never influence me, his rhyme schemes are basic the tone of his voice is annoying and he is not an elite lyrcist.

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-13-2010, 10:01 AM
http://www.hopelessromantic.com/wackyheadpt/yellow_guy_crazy_hg_wht.gif

bla bla bla

Tommy
01-13-2010, 10:25 AM
KRS and Rakim define the term "your favourite rapper's favourite rapper".

Ginnsey
01-13-2010, 10:42 AM
first of all youre a faggot for calling krs a wanker!!!! thats how id expect a UK weenie to react to the teacher!!!!!!!

20 plus years in the game, kicked off edutainment sex drugs and violence movement, one of the best discographys of all time... son gave birth to street emcees all over the map in 87, and hes still active capable of catching wreck!!!!!!!

if you rhyme, and you diss KRS ONE, you expose yourself as an emcee that doesnt know what hes doin!!!! eat a dick nigga!!!!!!

Hey less of the UK diss! Dont judge us all from one twat! I think KRS is a legend!

When i saw him presenting Rock the bells in Toronto it was awesome. Just before hes introducing RZA that beat starts and hes goin
"yes yes yall! you dont stop KRS-1" then the whole fuckin stadium shouts out ROCK ON!"
Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

racist randy
01-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Thread starter must be White/Euro.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2010, 10:59 AM
^did you say that when TSA made all his KRS-One hating threads? He has exactly the same opinion.

Shogah
01-13-2010, 11:02 AM
KRS-One is studying ways of God.

You're just studying titties.

racist randy
01-13-2010, 11:11 AM
^did you say that when TSA made all his KRS-One hating threads? He has exactly the same opinion.
Any REAL nigga wouldn't say that out their mouths. So I hope you get my point.

Hydro2k10
01-13-2010, 12:20 PM
He's a legend in the game. I've never been his biggest fan personally. When talking about artists that have been going from the 80's, Kool G Rap and Rakim come to mind instantly before KRS-One. But he is a legend man and has some classic material out.

SID
01-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Hey less of the UK diss! Dont judge us all from one twat! I think KRS is a legend!

When i saw him presenting Rock the bells in Toronto it was awesome. Just before hes introducing RZA that beat starts and hes goin
"yes yes yall! you dont stop KRS-1" then the whole fuckin stadium shouts out ROCK ON!"
Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up!

Fuck off scouser.

Stop riding an aging mans penis, hes already struggling.

He's a Legend and a integral part of hip hop i accept that, i just don't like him or his douchey lifestyle.

Thread starter must be White/Euro.

I'm Arab and i know about hip hop, i just dont like KRS's personality.

Any REAL nigga wouldn't say that out their mouths. So I hope you get my point.

Real has nothing to do with it, i'm real but i find the way krs talks to be unreal, forced and pretencious.

His nose has it's own climate and demographics also.

racist randy
01-13-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm Arab and i know about hip hop, i just dont like KRS's personality.

Real has nothing to do with it, i'm real but i find the way krs talks to be unreal, forced and pretencious.

His nose has it's own climate and demographics also.

I knew I was right, it seems it never fails. And my second comment wasn't referring to you since your not black. You missed that one. Then you call his music basic? LOL. You don't have to like him but at least make some knowledgeable thoughts on reasons you don't like him. You sound like you heard one KRS-ONE track. I don't bump his shit like that either but He started alot of shit, if you know your hip-hop you should know that.

DrunkenMasta303
01-13-2010, 01:15 PM
i just don't like him or his douchey lifestyle.

i find the way krs talks to be unreal, forced and pretencious.

yo thats true^, but who the f cares about krs1s lifestyle or the way he talks in his interviews...its all about the music! which is dope

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 01:27 PM
i rhyme and he hasent or could never influence me, his rhyme schemes are basic the tone of his voice is annoying and he is not an elite lyrcist.

that's why you wack

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2010, 01:42 PM
usxa_FjB5c4

krs one is bigger than rap

SID
01-13-2010, 02:07 PM
that's why you wack

Come on baby this is like Popa Wu and raekwon levels, don try ty it....

http://i48.tinypic.com/qrkgll.jpg

lhBZHOVO3ZI

http://i49.tinypic.com/2j14eo9.jpg

www.myspace.com/onethousandblades - Time or Calculations.....

The rest are diss tracks done on my mac.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 02:13 PM
son - you biting KRS ONES style

you OWE rent nigga

Memory Man
01-13-2010, 02:15 PM
an "mc" who shits on krs will never get anywhere in life.

Poetic Wun
01-13-2010, 02:21 PM
this forum gets better by the day

im starting to understand why hip hop is in the state its in...
what i dont understand is SIDs obsession with another mans physical appearance

War and Peace
01-13-2010, 02:36 PM
guaranteed, my man SID has never been to a KRS-ONE show.

peep this again SID.. this is dope.. this is real hiphop

NLxjyaG2S2A

Nick Fury
01-13-2010, 02:38 PM
usxa_FjB5c4

krs one is bigger than rap

you deserve the reps

P-Noid Brown
01-13-2010, 02:41 PM
wow this is just an ignorant thread.....fuck you poster!

racist randy
01-13-2010, 06:37 PM
This is the exact shit I'm talking about, we have clowns all over this forum, just take a look....

http://www.psychologischepraxis-andreasbueche.de/Ich%20Sofa%20fuer%20webseite.jpg
A.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/emperorles/wwww.jpg
B.

http://hypeodermicstudios.com/rae.jpg
C.

this is the shit that is fucking up the forums today, there are no real niggaz left on here, then you have clowns like the thread starter come along with this nut ass thread, then he is an rapper himself LOL clown....Who sent you?

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7007/scaryassclownbp8.jpg
TSA?

Tommy
01-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Sid, why do you hate him so much? All you seem to say is that you don't like the way he preaches like a douchebag, and minus the lame nose jokes. The guy just has a passionate love for hip hop and has been vital in the movement since it's early roots, not to mention all the great music he's put out.

I'm not sure how a so called hip hop fan can hate somebody so respected by not just the hip hop community, but the musical community in general. It's like somebody saying they're a boxing fan yet they hate Muhammad Ali.

KLIION JENSEN
01-13-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't respect the way he speaks and words things.

I think his music sucks. Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Slick Rick, are the true pioneers and originals who i would prefer as an ambassador of hip hop.

KRS forces the charisma, he forces the shitty metaphors.

KRS uses basic rhyme schemes that bore me.

(1) you hate that a blackman speaks with proper diction and not slang, is that not a little racist ??

(2) KRS One, Rakim, BDK, Slick Rick are all favourites of mine, along with LL Cool J, Chuck D, Run & Ice T, and they're all different, that was the point back in the 80s, you were considered wack if you sounded like anyone else, your opinion is valid to a degree, however By All Means Neccesary is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time....

(3) KRS dont force charisma, charisma forces KRS, and dont ever get it twisted

(4) yes, basic rhyme schemes that all your favourite mc's of the past 20 years still follow....

and to Lacey, Krs One is NOT a dj & he's not an mc, he's one poetic member of the crew BDP, he looked around the nation and simply could'nt find, another entertainer with a rhyme like mine - or his....

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 07:13 PM

true words - listen ^

pMEYbkYtF4Q

KLIION JENSEN
01-13-2010, 07:14 PM
not only that, he's one of the few mc's that actually freestyles when he says its a freestyle....

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 07:19 PM
in 08 or 07 i went to see him in prospect park where he used to live, out in brooklyn

the DJ threw on a straight up classical record (mozart,bethoven,..)

Krs freestyled his ass off to it

there were no drums

how does an MC make a New York crowd jump out they shoes in the cold

a New York Crowd

that's some hard shit to do

KLIION JENSEN
01-13-2010, 07:19 PM
NLxjyaG2S2A

dope video, that shit looks live as fuck......check them dudes stood behind KRS at about 4.22, theres one kid in a white hat, proper proper going for it on the dancey shuffle tip, lmao

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Oh shit, not a difference of opinion, let's attack this bitch.

racist randy
01-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Look at this nigga...
http://www.raskilrecords.com/images/stories/sidious%20katana.jpg

Are you fucking kidding me?

KLIION JENSEN
01-13-2010, 08:06 PM
Oh shit, not a difference of opinion, let's attack this bitch.

Yes....yes we will, you are correct on that sir.....

look, a difference of opinion is one thing, thats cool, be an individual.....but saying KRS ONE is garbage, is like denying fact.......its like saying fire is cold, snow is hot, black is white, up is down, its cool to question a fact, but to deny a fact is just straight up retarded

Tonystarks420
01-13-2010, 08:35 PM
you my friend are stupid. please ban this fag and shut down his internet connection forever

YungSunny
01-13-2010, 08:51 PM
krs def paid many dues in hip hop and can say whatever he wants. he always says the realist shit. everytime he talks about hip hop you always be like "daaaamn". but personally i'd rather hear him do speeches on hip hop than make music.

KLIION JENSEN
01-13-2010, 09:37 PM
you my friend are stupid. please ban this fag and shut down his internet connection forever

who ?? me or thread starter ?? if its me - fuck you, eat a dick.........if its thread starter, shit yeah, do that shit....

Tonystarks420
01-13-2010, 09:40 PM
LOL obviously the thread starter the dude is dumb deaf and blind

Poetic Wun
01-13-2010, 10:22 PM
Look at this nigga...

yo my man, thats the voice of hip hop u speakon on.... mean muggin n all

KLIION JENSEN
01-14-2010, 12:09 AM
Look at this nigga...

such a gangstress....

ah ok, my bad....well yeah, fuck that plonker....ban him from life, nevermind jus from
wutang-corp.com

SID
01-14-2010, 07:24 AM
son - you biting KRS ONES style

you OWE rent nigga

I Dont think i am, my main influences are Wu, Affiliates, AZ, Canibus, Blu, Rhymesayers, Planet Asia, BDK, Rakim Allah, Kool G Rap, Aesop Rock, Nas, Big Pun, Big L.

I'm on my lyrical shit, and as far as i'm concerned KRS is not lyrical, he can make a good song and hook and such but as a true lyricist i think he is weak.

Nah i love the greats just not KRS, he's done good things for the game and i tip my hat to him, i'm just not feeling his style, how he shouts, his delivery and his lyrics and personality.

I never felt KRS, he bores me.

this forum gets better by the day

im starting to understand why hip hop is in the state its in...
what i dont understand is SIDs obsession with another mans physical appearance

? That comment reflected more about your insecurities then mine.

wow this is just an ignorant thread.....fuck you poster!

It's not just my point of view.

KRS dosent grab my attention, he's bland.

Don't take offence.

This is the exact shit I'm talking about, we have clowns all over this forum, just take a look....

http://www.psychologischepraxis-andreasbueche.de/Ich%20Sofa%20fuer%20webseite.jpg
A.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y127/emperorles/wwww.jpg
B.

http://hypeodermicstudios.com/rae.jpg
C.

this is the shit that is fucking up the forums today, there are no real niggaz left on here, then you have clowns like the thread starter come along with this nut ass thread, then he is an rapper himself LOL clown....Who sent you?

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/7007/scaryassclownbp8.jpg
TSA?

??????

Why are you getting so worked up about my opinion.

I'm the realest on this board i type how i talk.

I'm not feeling KRS personality or narssacistic traits, i feel what he's done for the development and promotion of hip hop i just dont like how he speaks and articulates.

Sid, why do you hate him so much? All you seem to say is that you don't like the way he preaches like a douchebag, and minus the lame nose jokes. The guy just has a passionate love for hip hop and has been vital in the movement since it's early roots, not to mention all the great music he's put out.

I'm not sure how a so called hip hop fan can hate somebody so respected by not just the hip hop community, but the musical community in general. It's like somebody saying they're a boxing fan yet they hate Muhammad Ali.

I've got this from every person i have given my opinion of KRS too, they can't believe it.

I just don't like the guy, i watched the documentary "the MC" and i hated the way he tryed to act like a doctor master of hip hop, forcing gay metaphors out and speaking like his nose is in the way of his mouth.

Rakim was humble and said real shit, plus hes more of a integral and important part of hip hop, i respected that.

KRS was loving the limelight you could tell, such a twat.

(1) you hate that a blackman speaks with proper diction and not slang, is that not a little racist ??

(2) KRS One, Rakim, BDK, Slick Rick are all favourites of mine, along with LL Cool J, Chuck D, Run & Ice T, and they're all different, that was the point back in the 80s, you were considered wack if you sounded like anyone else, your opinion is valid to a degree, however By All Means Neccesary is one of the greatest hip hop albums of all time....

(3) KRS dont force charisma, charisma forces KRS, and dont ever get it twisted

(4) yes, basic rhyme schemes that all your favourite mc's of the past 20 years still follow....

and to Lacey, Krs One is NOT a dj & he's not an mc, he's one poetic member of the crew BDP, he looked around the nation and simply could'nt find, another entertainer with a rhyme like mine - or his....

I think he forces it and jumped at the chance to be the ambassador of hip hop when i think Rakim or BDK or KGR was more qualified.

SID
01-14-2010, 07:32 AM
Look at this nigga...

Why you getting so emotional, i'm not talking about my cool pyjamas or chiseled jawbone i'm talking about KRS.

Look at you getting upset like i dissed your father, KRS don't give a fuck about you "tonystarks" and neither does GFK so stop sniffing their asses and getting offended by a difference of opinion.

You are a faggot, i see KRS as a human being and not a god, unlike you, he's got flawed qualities like all of us and they jumped out at me.

such a gangstress....

ah ok, my bad....well yeah, fuck that plonker....ban him from life, nevermind jus from
wutang-corp.com

Your such a faggot on this site.

I remember when you was tailing my ass in general chat a while back, nudging me for acceptance.

Your a faggot who goes along with the crowd, you got no principles.

Now go suck KRS's nose.

KLIION JENSEN
01-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Your such a faggot on this site.

I remember when you was tailing my ass in general chat a while back, nudging me for acceptance.

Your a faggot who goes along with the crowd, you got no principles.

Now go suck KRS's nose.

lmmfao, dude you obviously have no clue as to who i am...

(1) i could give a fuck less about this site, or anyone on it, no offence to the non-cocksmokers on here, but this site has no bearing on my actual life, so you fail on that...

(2) follow you around in general chat ?? i dont even know, i only took notice when you started a retarded thread called "I Hate Krs One", i dont want acceptance on here, i could'nt give a fuck about acceptance, because again, its a website forum, and has no bearing on my actual life....failed again...

(3) and yes, absolutley i always go along with the crowd (do u detect sarcasm there??) cos, copping all these cuntnuggets bullshit for me saying CL2 is garbage, WOP is garbage, Deck is garbage, and all these other opinions that went against the grain, and voicing my own opinion is moving with the crowd right ??....even more failure

dude, i think i'm probably the only person that actually forms & voices his own opinion on this forum, and as a matter of fact.....i think you really like that about me which is why you started a thread that you knew for a fact you were gonna get some shit over....

now go suck the mouldy crusty 14 year old sweat out of Skampoes socks & briefs you pathetic excuse for a Kliion Jensen wannabee....

ERN-DAWGY
01-14-2010, 08:53 AM
hahahaha krs one hates you too, he still exists because of punks like you bitch, you only fear what you cant understand, and you makin fun of his nose? hahaha grow up pussy

SID
01-14-2010, 09:21 AM
I fear his nose.

SID
01-14-2010, 09:25 AM
lmmfao, dude you obviously have no clue as to who i am...

(1) i could give a fuck less about this site, or anyone on it, no offence to the non-cocksmokers on here, but this site has no bearing on my actual life, so you fail on that...

(2) follow you around in general chat ?? i dont even know, i only took notice when you started a retarded thread called "I Hate Krs One", i dont want acceptance on here, i could'nt give a fuck about acceptance, because again, its a website forum, and has no bearing on my actual life....failed again...

(3) and yes, absolutley i always go along with the crowd (do u detect sarcasm there??) cos, copping all these cuntnuggets bullshit for me saying CL2 is garbage, WOP is garbage, Deck is garbage, and all these other opinions that went against the grain, and voicing my own opinion is moving with the crowd right ??....even more failure

dude, i think i'm probably the only person that actually forms & voices his own opinion on this forum, and as a matter of fact.....i think you really like that about me which is why you started a thread that you knew for a fact you were gonna get some shit over....

now go suck the mouldy crusty 14 year old sweat out of Skampoes socks & briefs you pathetic excuse for a Kliion Jensen wannabee....

Your the worst.

Frank Sobotka
01-14-2010, 10:08 AM
free post

KLIION JENSEN
01-14-2010, 10:31 AM
Your the worst.

the worst what ?? painter ?? tennis player ?? cook ?? what what ?? come on, you got me on the edge of my seat now....i wanna know what i'm the worst at...please tell me, pleeeaaassseee

T420
01-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Your the white breed he advised us to avoid, white hate in a arab hahahaha

THE W
01-14-2010, 01:51 PM
free post
best post in this thread

FlamingSwordz
01-14-2010, 01:59 PM
Damn, you are pretty creative there dissing another mans appearance. You should make a diss track about his nose and how much it turns you on,

KRS One is one of the best!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2010, 02:19 PM
SID, no offence but as a rapper yourself, you fit perfectly with his line;

MC's act like they dont know (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZZVPg8JEnY)

lol

theDZA
01-14-2010, 02:30 PM
guaranteed, my man SID has never been to a KRS-ONE show.

peep this again SID.. this is dope.. this is real hiphop

NLxjyaG2S2A

shit...that looked live as fuck...krs and rza 2 of the goat in hip hop....2 of the most influential as well

@ threadstarter ... i'm not being funny, but you think your lyrical and krs one is not? i don't really no what to say to that.....are you high?

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-14-2010, 02:32 PM

dood why you trolling with this flametard baiting bullshit? i know fine well what ur doing sir

hating on KRS-1 in a old skool hip hop forum is like saying obama fucks jesus up the ass and takes a shit an gandhi while saddam hussein's corpse claps along

Edgar Erebus
01-14-2010, 02:38 PM
Krs is a tru soldier and representation for the cause.

He CAN say them things like that becuase he DOES embody it hes a OG rap professor, hes been around since the jump, hes an all time great MC and is an ambassador for what the music stood for.

i know youngsters can look at him these days and think he sounds corny for saying shit like that, but thats just ignorant.

People feeling intimidated by someone like KRS, an intelligent, charismatic MC. Hes made some of the greatest records of all time in his career, he'd be a contendor in any greatest MC of all time lists (Ego Trip book of rap lists puts him at #1, i wouldnt argue.

You got to understand in the late 80s golden era BDP was running shit. So many classic cuts

South Bronx
Jimmy
Loves gonna get cha
Im still #1
My philosphoy
You must learn
Jack Of spades

Then you got all the classic shit on his first 2 solos.

There is no way any hip hop fan can possible hate KRS one. Hes the definition of an MC and has shown and proved enough that I dont have to say anymore.

iqsI4CiQPtk

^This shit here, lyrically? This shit still cant be fucked with, even 20 odd years later.

Thank you.

No, really, thank you.

BRONZBODY
01-14-2010, 02:45 PM
sooooooooo.......you hate his nose???????

food for thought
01-14-2010, 02:51 PM
lol

Afficial_Nastee
01-14-2010, 04:24 PM
LOL what kind of faggot is so upset about another man's nose ?!

As far as this topic goes, I don't think KRS One is the greatest MC out there , but I do appreciate the dedication and love he gives to the Hip-Hop culture and the boom bap stuff he did back in the days....

main_man
01-14-2010, 06:59 PM
boogie down productions "the racist" = one of the smartest hip hop songs OF ALL TIME

SID
01-15-2010, 06:36 AM
His nose has it's own orbit and gravitational pull.

I will never like KRSONE his lyrics are too basic.

Slide
01-15-2010, 06:45 AM
:)

Krusha
01-15-2010, 06:54 AM
I think that Krs-One is truly a legend but it effects him a bit in these days.....
Krs-One & Marley Marl - Kill A Rapper <---- LISTEN!!!!

SID
01-15-2010, 07:03 AM
I cant listen to KRSONE i just cant do it, ive tried to listen to the videos posted but i cant finish them, when he shouts and talks about rocking the party i press back on the browser.

Krusha
01-15-2010, 07:15 AM
But still you need to listen to "Kill a rapper"!!
TRUST ME!!

-IrOnBuLL-
01-15-2010, 08:17 AM
if u dont like him then dont listen to his music or make mention of
him. period.

now close the thread!!!!!

SID
01-15-2010, 10:23 AM
Why are you people getting so offended by the fact i think his music has about as much flavour as dust and the lyricism of a autistic party promotor.

You lot are acting like hip hop orginated in his nostrils or some shit.

11th Chamber
01-15-2010, 11:48 AM
You lot are acting like hip hop orginated in his nostrils or some shit.

http://www.soulbounce.com/soul/blog_images/krs-one_crazy-thumb-200x190.jpg

Im sorta with Sid on this tho.

I realize that he was a great MC and how much he has contributed, but hip-hop heads stroke his dick way too much.

LORD NOSE
01-15-2010, 11:57 AM
green lantern ring

you seriously are trying to start a campaign against KRS

that's how people get shot

SID
01-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Stop the violence movement?

Tonystarks420
01-15-2010, 05:15 PM
was there a WTC award for corniest jokes? cuz if there was SID would win

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL KRS KRS KRS ALL DAY