PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of Ya'll Got NBA Uniforms?

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 11:44 AM
These are the ones i got.

David Robinson
Lebron James
Vince Carter for Toronto
Tracy McGrady for Orlando

I wanna get these.

Kevin Garnett for Minnesota and Boston
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen for Milwaukee
Michael Jordan for Chicago
Scottie Pippen for Chicago
Clyde Drexler for Portland
Dominique Wilkins for Atlanta
Mark Price for Cleveland
Larry Nance for Cleveland
Ron Harper for Cleveland
Larry Bird
Reggie Lewis
Patrick Ewing for New York
Charles Barkley for Philadelphia
Bernard King for Washington
Charles Jones for Washington hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Derrick Coleman for New Jersey
Glen Rice for Miami
Isiah Thomas
Joe Dumars
Michael Redd
Glenn Robinson for Milwaukee
Shawn Kemp for Seattle
Magic Johnson
Kobe Bryant
Amare Stoudemire
Tim Hardaway for Golden State
Chris Webber for Golden State
Chris Webber for Washington
Latrell Sprewell for Golden State
Larry Johnson for Charlotte
Alonzo Mourning for Charlotte
Alonzo Mourning for Miami
Akeem Olajuwon for Houston
Karl Malone for Utah

Mic Tyson
01-13-2010, 12:01 PM
lol i got a lot of these too. i got the paul pierce inglewood jersey, and the i got the michael redd green bucks jersey. i also got kobe bryant too. have you seen the Adrian Dantley Utah Jazz throwback? i got that a couple years ago and that shits nice. i also got a ray allen sonics jersey and a gary payton lakers jersey lol

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 12:05 PM
What you mean Paul Pierce Inglewood jersey? You talking about his high school jersey? No i haven't seen Adrian Dantley's Utah jersey. Adrian was a good player for Detroit. The first time i saw him play was with Detroit but i looked at his stats with the previous teams he was with before he got with Detroit and he played very well with Utah. He averaged a lot of points several years with Utah. I was mad when Detroit traded him to Dallas for Mark Aguirre. He was mad too because he felt that Isiah Thomas had him traded because Mark is Isiah's best friend. I know the NBA store in New York has a lot of these old jerseys i want and i know they cost too much. I don't know why old jerseys cost so much.

pro.Graveface
01-13-2010, 12:10 PM
I got a Iverson 1 when he played at 76erz nr 3 with a matching jeanz

Mic Tyson
01-13-2010, 12:19 PM
What you mean Paul Pierce Inglewood jersey? You talking about his high school jersey? No i haven't seen Adrian Dantley's Utah jersey. Adrian was a good player for Detroit. The first time i saw him play was with Detroit but i looked at his stats with the previous teams he was with before he got with Detroit and he played very well with Utah. He averaged a lot of points several years with Utah. I was mad when Detroit traded him to Dallas for Mark Aguirre. He was mad too because he felt that Isiah Thomas had him traded because Mark is Isiah's best friend. I know the NBA store in New York has a lot of these old jerseys i want and i know they cost too much. I don't know why old jerseys cost so much.

yea his high school. i get a lot of high school and college jerseys too. i got tim duncans wake forest jersey. but yea like i said nba.com and fansedge.com got a lot of jerseys. if u want the throwbacks, def. go to fans edge

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Alright thanks.

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 12:31 PM
I want a Gilbert Arenas jersey for the Wizards and i want a Dwayne Wade jersey.

Art Vandelay
01-13-2010, 12:34 PM
i got 3 NBA pre-game uniforms. they're called suits.

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 12:38 PM
So what. I know you're trying to be funny. Fuck David Stern's gay dress code for the players.

Art Vandelay
01-13-2010, 12:46 PM
i was never a big jersey guy. the only jerseys i own are a mario lemieux throwback, a plain pens jersey from the mid 90s and my own basketball jersey from junior high.

http://www.jerseysclubs.com/images/NHL/Mario-Lemieux-Gold-Reebok-Heroes-of-Hockey-Pittsburgh-Penguins-Jersey-lNiM.jpg

http://pittsburghhockey.net/PensPages/PensJerseyHistory/Pensjerseyimages/JapanHome.jpg

Mic Tyson
01-13-2010, 12:48 PM
I want a Gilbert Arenas jersey for the Wizards and i want a Dwayne Wade jersey.

my mom was gonna buy me an authentic gilbert arenas jersey, the gold one that they wear from time to time, but that shit was sold out. u get a dwayne wade one easy. i had a friend in LA whose uncle owned a jersey store so he would bring authentic jerseys to school and sell them like half price

Prolifical ENG
01-13-2010, 12:50 PM
I only have 1

http://i47.tinypic.com/34pxfyo.jpg

I wear it sometimes when I play ball at the gym. It takes away the egos of the black youth and they dont get as mad when they are being schooled by old white ENG while Im wearing the jersey.

check two
01-13-2010, 02:28 PM
I have an Hakeem jersey from the Rockets. It's the one where they had that stupid stripes design and a rocket ship, but oh well.

Charles, you should get a Manute Bol jersey or Jon Koncak.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2010, 09:00 PM
I have only owned 2 NBA jerseys in my life.

One was a Chris Mills Cavs jersey

http://www.cavshistory.com/images/jerseys/large/2009-hardwood-classics.png

The other is this LeBron jersey

http://blog.cleveland.com/cavs_impact/2008/12/large_cavs120408.jpg

But these are the ones I wish they would wear permantently

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/throw-back-jerseys-300x225.jpg

HANZO
01-13-2010, 09:18 PM
i got quite a few
24 Kobe jersey gold
21 Duncan jersey black
93 Artest Kings Jersey a purple one.
13 Steve Nash Phoenix Jersey purple to
23 Lebron Cleveland the red one.
1 Billups Detroit jersey, blue.
12 Howard Orlando Jersey, white. the latest one with the pinstripes.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2010, 09:22 PM
im proud of you HAN.....you walk around with Cleveland across your chest.

I remember asking this Irish dude in Amsterdam if he knew who lebron was, he had NO IDEA....i was like woooow.

anyway, u got the jersey in my sig??

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-13-2010, 09:28 PM
My all time favorite was my Georgetown alonzo mourning #33 college jersey. It was the silky version and is hard to find now.

I think my very first though was a Kobe #8, I had Garnett for the timberwolves, had Carmelo Nuggets in white that I had to sell on ebay because my friend bought it for me from america but the size was way too big. also had a boston jersey a long time ago.

I used to be mad about playing bball in my teens s i used to buy alot of shit related, not just jerseys.

CharlesJones
01-14-2010, 11:44 AM
I also want these jerseys.

Xavier Mcdaniel for Seattle
Chauncey Billups for Detroit
Joe Johnson for Atlanta and Phoenix
Kevin Johnson for Phoenix
Mitch Richmond for Golden State
Vin Baker for Milwaukee
Kenyon Martin for New Jersey
Damon Jones for Cleveland(i know ya'll are probably laughing at this one but i liked Damon. He was good with Miami, Milwaukee, Detroit also.)
Ricky Davis for Cleveland
Antoine Walker for Boston
Bernard King for New York
Stephon Marbury for Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, Phoenix
James Worthy for Los Angeles
JR Rider for Minnesota

Art Vandelay
01-14-2010, 11:47 AM
CJ, how about saving your money instead of buying a bunch of NBA jerseys. you go to hookers anyways, they don't care what shirt you are wearing that day.

CharlesJones
01-15-2010, 12:29 PM
I also want a Carlos Boozer jersey for Cleveland. I was disappointed he left the Cavs but i'm still a fan of his. Hopefully Cleveland will try to get him back when his contract is up with Utah after this season. If i was him, i would come back to the Cavs.

HANZO
01-15-2010, 04:26 PM
im proud of you HAN.....you walk around with Cleveland across your chest.

I remember asking this Irish dude in Amsterdam if he knew who lebron was, he had NO IDEA....i was like woooow.

anyway, u got the jersey in my sig??

yeah i got the one in your sig. i try to get all the away jersey's, there really is little point in getting the white home jerseys.

an Irish man wouldnt have a clue who Lebron is. Basketball knowledge increases the further east you go in Europe.

check two
01-15-2010, 06:37 PM
I could picture Art with a Gheorghe Mureşan jersey.

Mic Tyson
01-15-2010, 08:12 PM
ima bout to get a sundiata gaines jersey lol

spiggity_ace
01-17-2010, 09:57 PM
i only got a jordan one and a lebron one, but i wanna get a big ben one with the number 3, and a portland rasheed, and a detroit rasheed

Afficial_Nastee
01-23-2010, 09:22 PM
I used to have a Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey in the 90's....