PDA

View Full Version : How Many Of Ya'll Got NFL Uniforms?

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 11:47 AM
I've never had a NFL uniform before but i wanna get Walter Payton, Lawrence Taylor, Donovan Mcnabb, Randall Cunningham for Philadelphia, Ray Lewis, Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Bo Jackson. Where can i find these old uniforms online? I don't think a sporting goods store would have these uniforms except Ray Lewis and Donovan Mcnabb.

Mic Tyson
01-13-2010, 11:58 AM
yea i got that randall cunningham and jim brown. i got like 20 jerseys. i get my shit from fansedge.com

CharlesJones
01-13-2010, 12:00 PM
Ok thanks. I can't stop laughing at that Gilbert Arenas picture of him pointing his fingers at his teammates pretending to be guns hahahahahahahahahaha.

check two
01-13-2010, 02:24 PM
^^ What is so funny about that?

I have a Drew Bledsoe jersey(Patriots) and Jim Mcmahon jersey(Cardinals). I forget, I might have gotten rid of one of them.

Mai Wang Tu Phat
01-13-2010, 02:45 PM
I've never really been into 'em. I wouldn't rock scrubs, or some other uniform, so I don't know.

Mic Tyson
01-14-2010, 09:58 PM
what yall niggas know about Joe Gilliam? i just remembered i had his steeler jersey. he could have been a great player

King Tron 1
01-14-2010, 10:32 PM
I try not to buy many jerseys, I have about five jerseys that are outdated (meaning the players has moved on to another team)

Randy Moss - Purple Vikings
Clinton Portis - Blue Broncos
Isaac Bruce - Blue Rams (in the new style, not the one they won the Super Bowl)
Drew Bledsoe - Blue Patriots (Before Tom Brady took his spot in '01)
Dan Marino - Green Dolphins (really outdated, shit is a real throwback made by APEX around the early to mid 90s)

These are a few of my only good ones:
Jevon Kearse - Blue Titans
Champ Bailey - Blue Broncos
Patrick Willis - White 49ers
Larry Fitzgerald - White Cardinals

Prolifical ENG
01-14-2010, 11:03 PM
I think I have to echo what Art said in the baskeball jersey thread....save your money. I dont see a reason unless you really like collecting sports jerseys to get them. The only time they are worn are at sporting events.

Sometimes there are flea markets that have the older jerseys. In Toronto there is the Kensington Market where there is like 2-3 stores that have older jerseys but they arent new.

Kenny Powers
01-15-2010, 01:24 AM
i got an old brett favre one when he was on the packers, a preist holmes one, and a brandon jacobs one.

kurupt_kw
01-15-2010, 11:11 AM
Maurice Jones-Drew authentic black alternate jersey.
David Garrard teal replica
Reggie Bush authentic black
Byron Leftwitch teal replica

Queen Of Poetry
01-15-2010, 11:45 AM
I have Randall Cunningham (throwback), a couple Brian Dawkins, Donovan McNabb, Desean Jackson, Asante Samuel. I have an Eagles coat, hat......all sorts of Eagles stuff.

Art Vandelay
01-15-2010, 12:21 PM

do you have any authentic eagle super bowl rings?

Queen Of Poetry
01-15-2010, 12:25 PM

do you have any authentic eagle super bowl rings?

Oh u got jokes???? It's cool.:(W

Mic Tyson
01-15-2010, 01:23 PM
yo is there any pittsburgh niggas on here? i got a question about a jersey im tryin to get. I saw it in pittsburgh but i don't know who makes it

Art Vandelay
01-15-2010, 01:25 PM
what you need?

Mic Tyson
01-15-2010, 01:41 PM
yo i was at station square like a year ago and was at hawthorne sports. have u seen them long sleeve rod woodson and franco harris jerseys? they made them look like the old jerseys ppl used to wear when they had the leather helmets and shit. if u have seen them do u know the name or what company they was made by? im tryin to get one online but i don't know what they're called

Art Vandelay
01-15-2010, 01:45 PM
you mean the mitchell and ness jerseys???

http://www.mitchellandness.com/Departments/Jerseys/NFL/Pittsburgh-Steelers.aspx

Afficial_Nastee
01-15-2010, 02:58 PM
Football jerseys are the greatest together with Ice Hockey jerseys! Soccer jerseys are great too! Especially the English ones !

Mic Tyson
01-15-2010, 03:42 PM
you mean the mitchell and ness jerseys???

http://www.mitchellandness.com/Departments/Jerseys/NFL/Pittsburgh-Steelers.aspx

nah these are long sleeve ones. they look like from when they played football in the 30's and shit. i saw them at hawthorne sports but i don't know who made them. and they aren't made out of the same materials as jerseys neither.

spiggity_ace
01-17-2010, 09:58 PM
i got a ray lewis jersey now ima try to get either a ed reed one, a haloti ngata one, or ray rice and maybe dawan landry