PDA

View Full Version : Yo, knowledge this real quick...

SKAMPOE
01-13-2010, 11:25 PM
My father is from that Island and is a direct decendant of both sides of hispanola and he says there's a reason that place and only that place got that earthquake....

and its so mind boggling i dont wanna talk about cuz i dunno who's watching....

Whoa, u might be onto sumthing.... I know in recent years shits been real fucked up there well more than usually, but yo maybe the powers that be tryna do like how they did with the mexico problem and the swine flu...damn

build!!!

diggy
01-13-2010, 11:35 PM
I don't wanna sound like a nut, but I've been thinking that something was done below the earth, ya know?

Dominican Rep is just next door. No problems there? No damaged buildings?

I could be wrong.

LORD NOSE
01-13-2010, 11:57 PM
you'll see more and more events like this and more and more deaths lumped on top of each other - they need us to depend on them for aid

they have syringes they wanna use

Charles Barry
01-14-2010, 12:16 AM
I don't wanna sound like a nut, but I've been thinking that something was done below the earth, ya know?

Dominican Rep is just next door. No problems there? No damaged buildings?

I could be wrong.

Nothing nutty about that thought.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2010, 01:37 AM
submarine was reported near the coast a day prior i heard thru the grapevine

We Todd Did
01-14-2010, 01:58 AM
ZigZag needs to elaborate and stop being scared about who's watching.

So to sum it up, "someone" is violating the...

Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques, United Nations, Geneva: 18 May 1977

http://www.un-documents.net/enmod.htm

The real question is, whachu goin' do?

SKAMPOE
01-14-2010, 02:01 AM
infect the truth is all one man can do, but unity is power...

We Todd Did
01-14-2010, 02:11 AM
True that.

5hundred&one
01-14-2010, 02:11 AM
w3g1gRZw7M4

peep this if you haven't heard of HAARP, crazy shit

We Todd Did
01-14-2010, 02:15 AM
Yeah, I've heard of HAARP. First violator that came to mind.

Anyone peep that show on TRU TV with Jesse Ventura, Conspiracy Theories? They touch the subject HAARP.

SKAMPOE
01-14-2010, 02:20 AM
w3g1gRZw7M4

peep this if you haven't heard of HAARP, crazy shit
werd up man, thats shit is bugged out, HAARP huh lol these fuckin bastards are gonna lead us all to ruins...

SKAMPOE
01-14-2010, 02:21 AM
Yeah, I've heard of HAARP. First violator that came to mind.

Anyone peep that show on TRU TV with Jesse Ventura, Conspiracy Theories? They touch the subject HAARP.
damn i heard of this show today by i havent seen it...im actualy surprised that jesse still havent got terminated.

5hundred&one
01-14-2010, 02:57 AM
I ain't seen that either, I need to check it out. I know about the basic theory though. HAARP was designed and built by APTI which is a subsidiary of a grop owned by the Raytheon corporation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Power_Technologies

Raytheon is known for all kinds of military/self defense products like radar, satellite sensors for ballistic missile defense, missile development, and a lot of other shit. So HAARP was funded and developed by them as well as the US army and navy, but according to everyone involved it's merely a 'tool' for 'studying the ionosphere' even though it's one of the most potentially devastating weapons ever invented.

and Raytheon corp. has also been linked to Bilderberg group & the Trilateral Commission, the usual targets for secret society conspiracy theories.

nice to know that such potential for destruction is in good hands.

We Todd Did
01-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Finding the videos to each episode is easily obtainable. Check'em out. Definitely worth the watch. Its the only show I watch on tell-lies-through-vision. Got that shit on TIVO. Anyone need links to the HAARP episode, let me know.

I found this link interesting. Quickly ran through it. I haven't did any of my own research proving the sun showed these sun spots at this specific time. On the bberry right now. I'll check when I get home on my laptop. If it is in fact an earthquake, this may be the reason if these sun spots actually appeared. If not, disregard the paragraph and link.

http://t.atsmix.com/t534435

Charles Barry
01-14-2010, 04:07 PM
It's bugged out that we've reached a point where we have to question the legitimacy of weather and geological phenomenon. Real crazy times that we live in.

I don't watch a lot of tv but one of my people was telling me about that Ventura show the other day. I'm gonna have to hunt down the previous episodes. One thing I've always respected about Jesse is that he speaks his mind no matter how it sounds or the opposition that it receives.

Nick Fury
01-14-2010, 05:11 PM
you'll see more and more events like this and more and more deaths lumped on top of each other - they need us to depend on them for aid

they have syringes they wanna use

this

ZigZag
01-14-2010, 08:20 PM
What ppl dont understand is my dad grew up on the haitian-dominicana borderline til he was 15. My pops doesn't like to talk too much about his time there...cuz he had a lot of bad days there. These evil mofos try to child sacrafice him, steal his blood, curse him etc... all that evil shit. Guy brushed past him in the street he yelled at him...the guy does some ritual shit and appears in his dream as a nightmare and torment him in his dreams. My dad says that place is one of the most evil places on earth.

He says those ppl be tryna torment the missionaries...that's TRYING to help them. The ppl in that country are real heavy in that wicked negative shit. He says a LOT of white ppl come there to try to harnest the evil engergy. The want that black dark power. Sacraficing kids and raping kids for evil energy. My dad knows i be talkin about illuminati...he says those are the illluminati coming there. I just found out today that Comm Ray Kelly was in haiti last weekend..going to dinners and shit...wtf is he doing in haiti? He too that white devil, trying to harnest that evil energy...probably came for a tune up.

Dont get it twisted...my father dont hate the ppl or himself...he was saying why that happen to haiti...and only haiti.

What my father was upset about is that the ppl are dying and the chief of police too busy worrying around some escape prisoners...than the ppl..and these ppl mind u are usually politcal prisoners who speak out agains that corrupt govt they got down there.

LORD NOSE
01-14-2010, 09:26 PM
so is it god punishing them or the gubment getting rid of people and places so that they can establish new people and places ?

ZigZag
01-14-2010, 10:14 PM
I believe u get in this universe what u put in..u put in negative energy you get it back. Its not the govt...there is nothing there to whipe them out...if they wanted anything to do with that island they would of 3 or 4 centuries ago.

We Todd Did
01-15-2010, 02:56 AM
So is it safe to say that (your saying) Pat Robertson was on to something? Dudes catching mad heat for his remarks.

ZigZag
01-15-2010, 05:28 AM
I haven't seen it yet but ima check it out.

LORD NOSE
01-15-2010, 09:18 AM
I believe u get in this universe what u put in..u put in negative energy you get it back. Its not the govt...there is nothing there to whipe them out...if they wanted anything to do with that island they would of 3 or 4 centuries ago.

fair enough

so what place should be number one on the hit list ?

SKAMPOE
01-15-2010, 06:38 PM
What ppl dont understand is my dad grew up on the haitian-dominicana borderline til he was 15. My pops doesn't like to talk too much about his time there...cuz he had a lot of bad days there. These evil mofos try to child sacrafice him, steal his blood, curse him etc... all that evil shit. Guy brushed past him in the street he yelled at him...the guy does some ritual shit and appears in his dream as a nightmare and torment him in his dreams. My dad says that place is one of the most evil places on earth.

He says those ppl be tryna torment the missionaries...that's TRYING to help them. The ppl in that country are real heavy in that wicked negative shit. He says a LOT of white ppl come there to try to harnest the evil engergy. The want that black dark power. Sacraficing kids and raping kids for evil energy. My dad knows i be talkin about illuminati...he says those are the illluminati coming there. I just found out today that Comm Ray Kelly was in haiti last weekend..going to dinners and shit...wtf is he doing in haiti? He too that white devil, trying to harnest that evil energy...probably came for a tune up.

Dont get it twisted...my father dont hate the ppl or himself...he was saying why that happen to haiti...and only haiti.

What my father was upset about is that the ppl are dying and the chief of police too busy worrying around some escape prisoners...than the ppl..and these ppl mind u are usually politcal prisoners who speak out agains that corrupt govt they got down there.
how do we know ur black again? is there a picture of u, can some one verify this for me?

i ask cuz this will help me get an understanding of where ur coming from.

ur post gives me the feeling im being taken for a ride no homo...

LORD NOSE
01-15-2010, 07:49 PM
how do we know ur black again? is there a picture of u, can some one verify this for me?

deep - cause i had the same feeling after reading that post too

missionaries are not out to help - death and destruction follows behind them - look it up

ZigZag
01-15-2010, 08:25 PM
lol skamp ask tek if im black i know this dude in real life....or ask karamel..she sweats me.

SKAMPOE
01-16-2010, 12:24 AM
Nuff said... I meant no diss god...just piece of mind...

ZigZag
01-16-2010, 03:50 AM
im not offended at all i just didnt understand why ya'll didn't think i was black? lol wtf? maybe i should of put some extra thun's and son's in my post but then again the white kids do it here too...

Urban_Journalz
01-17-2010, 07:33 AM
I wouldn't be surprised one bit. It is curious that nothing happened to the Dominican Rep. These people (N.W.O.) have weapons that would seriously boggle the mind. I know more than a few have heard of HAARP. That's just one example of what we'll have to deal with in the near future.

V4D3R
01-17-2010, 05:02 PM
BR6O3kJTqaI
nPusHeDlBxQ
uh2gbJA898s

US Quake Test Goes “Horribly Wrong”, Leaves 500,000 Dead In Haiti

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim report prepared by the Russian Northern Fleet for Prime Minister Putin is stating today that the catastrophic earthquake that has devastated the Island of Haiti was the ‘clear result’ of a United States Navy test of one of its ‘earthquake weapons’ planned to be used by the Americans upon the Persian Nation of Iran but had gone ‘horribly wrong’.

The Northern Fleet has been monitoring US Naval movements and activities in the Caribbean since 2008 when the Americans announced their intention to re-establish their Forth Fleet that had been disbanded in 1950, and which was responded to by the Motherland when later that year a Russian flotilla led by nuclear powered cruiser Peter the Great began their first exercises in this region since the ending of the Cold War.

Though virtually unknown to the American people, the use, and perfection, of earthquake weapon technology has a decade’s long history that began with the former Soviet Unions exploding of a 10 megaton nuclear bomb in September, 1978 and then ‘redirecting’ its shockwave towards Iran where it resulted in a catastrophic 7.4 magnitude earthquake, an event which hastened the downfall of the US backed regime headed by the Shah.

This attack upon Iran by the Soviets was countered by the Americans in April, 1979 when they unleashed one of their newly developed ‘atomic powered’ earthquake weapons against the former communist Nation of Yugoslavia which resulted in a 7.2 magnitude earthquake.

Since the late 1970’s, the United States has ‘greatly advanced’ the state of its earthquake weapons and, according to these reports, now employees devices employing a Tesla Electromagnetic Pulse, Plasma and Sonic technology, along with ‘shockwave bombs’ they have previously been accused by Russia of employing in their war against the Afghan peoples when one of these ‘devices’ was exploded in Afghanistan in March, 2002 triggering a devastating 7.2 magnitude earthquake.

Interesting to note in these reports are their stating that the earthquake weapons test conducted by the US Navy this week in the Caribbean that destroyed Haiti was ‘most probably’ based upon the same type of Tesla technology held responsible for the catastrophic January17, 1995, 6.8 magnitude earthquake that laid to waste the Japanese city of Kobe, and which the mysterious Aum Shinrikyo cult had warned 9 days prior was going to occur, and as we can read:

“Aum’s charismatic guru, Shoko Asahara, predicted the Kobe quake nine days before the event. In an 8 January 1995 radio broadcast, Asahara stated “Japan will be attacked by an earthquake in 1995. The most likely place is Kobe.” Hideo Murai, the late Science and Technology minister for Aum Shinrikyo also adhered to this view. Murai - said to have been the most intelligent Japanese who ever lived - was murdered in a Yakuza orchestrated assassination shortly after speaking on the record to foreign news correspondents.

“Murai presented his allegation in an April 7 1995 news conference at the Foreign Correspondent Club in Japan. In answer to questions about the Kobe quake, Murai said “There is a strong possibility of the activation of an earthquake using electromagnetic power, or somebody may have used a device that applied force inside the Earth.” The Aum leadership believed the Kobe quake an act of war: “The City of Kobe was hit by a surprise attack…” they claimed, adding the City was an “…appropriate guinea pig.”

Note: The Aum Shinrikyo religious order was destroyed shortly after their releasing of this information to the public when blamed for the March 20, 1995 sarin gas attack upon the Tokyo subway system which resulted in 11 of their members, including their leader, being sentenced to death. FSB reports on Aum Shinrikyo further state that their knowledge of the planned use of these ‘doomsday’ devices was gained from the US computer hackers belonging to the Branch Davidian religious order who had penetrated some of the American defense establishments most secret files and resulted in their, likewise, being completely destroyed in what is now known as the Waco Siege ordered by then US District Attorney, and currently Obama’s US Attorney General, Eric Holder.

The Tesla weapons being developed by the United States are based upon the research of Nikola Tesla who was an inventor and a mechanical and electrical engineer. He was one of the most important contributors to the birth of commercial electricity and is best known for his many revolutionary developments in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor, with which he helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution. Tesla is also credited as the inventor of modern radio by the US Supreme Court.

To Tesla’s earthquake weapons research conducted in the early 20th century we can further read:

“He put his little vibrator in his coat-pocket and went out to hunt a half-erected steel building. Down in the Wall Street district, he found one; ten stories of steel framework without a brick or a stone laid around it. He clamped the vibrator to one of the beams, and fussed with the adjustment until he got it.

Tesla said finally the structure began to creak and weave and the steel-workers came to the ground panic-stricken, believing that there had been an earthquake. Police were called out. Tesla put the vibrator in his pocket and went away. Ten minutes more and he could have laid the building in the street. And, with the same vibrator he could have dropped the Brooklyn Bridge into the East River in less than an hour.

Tesla claimed the device, properly modified, could be used to map underground deposits of oil. A vibration sent through the earth returns an “echo signature” using the same principle as sonar. This idea was actually adapted for use by the petroleum industry, and is used today in a modified form with devices used to locate objects at archaeological digs.”

Important to note at this point are that modern day experiments seeking to discredit Tesla’s earthquake weapons technology have been directed against structures designed to withstand the effects of earthquakes, buildings which in the early 20th century, like those in Haiti today, were not built to withstand such resonance. A most critical difference when viewed in the light of the US Navy’s testing of 2 of these earthquake weapons this past week and where in their Pacific test it resulted in a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hitting the area around the Northern California city of Eureka causing no deaths, their Caribbean test has caused an estimated 500,000 innocents to die.

Equally important to note are these reports stating that ‘more than likely’ the US Navy had ‘full knowledge’ of the catastrophic damage this earthquake weapons test could potentially have upon Haiti and had pre-positioned their Deputy Commander of their Southern Command, General P.K. Keen, on the island to oversee relief efforts if needed.

To the end result of these weapons being tested by the United States, these reports warn, are for the Americans planned destruction of Iran through a series of catastrophic earthquakes designed to bring down their present Islamic regime.

Most unfortunately in all of these events are the peoples of Haiti, who are suffering under conditions so horrible, that even in the best of scenarios, their functioning as a viable Nation has completely come to an end, and for reasons and purposes they have no comprehension of at all as they have become just the latest victim in the New Great Game that will decide the winners and losers of this 21st Century.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2010, 05:14 PM

deep - cause i had the same feeling after reading that post too

missionaries are not out to help - death and destruction follows behind them - look it up

Nuff said... I meant no diss god...just piece of mind...

im not offended at all i just didnt understand why ya'll didn't think i was black? lol wtf? maybe i should of put some extra thun's and son's in my post but then again the white kids do it here too...

This is what happens when third world people get access to the internet.

No Bullshit, i mean that sincerely.

All 3 of you are an absolute joke and willl never advance from where you are.

beautifulrock
01-17-2010, 05:15 PM
I believe disasters like this are created so that they can steal your money in the form of "aid". They pillaged the 9-11 relief fund, they'll pillage this too.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2010, 05:17 PM
yea i aint donating shit.....Haitians hate white people anyway so why anyone would donate money is beyond me.

ALCATRAZ
01-17-2010, 05:21 PM
please, everyone hates white people ... its just that black people dont hold their smile as well as others

V4D3R
01-17-2010, 08:05 PM
yea i aint donating shit.....haitians hate white people anyway so why anyone would donate money is beyond me.
:)9:(

SKAMPOE
01-18-2010, 03:13 AM
I believe disasters like this are created so that they can steal your money in the form of "aid". They pillaged the 9-11 relief fund, they'll pillage this too.
yup

ballistic
01-18-2010, 05:59 PM
what's up ZigZag, long time no see.

interesting stuff in this thread...when i met some Wiccans down in Florida they told me about the threefold law; whatever you put out will come back to you thrice multiplied...so i can see how such a concerted use of black magic in one area could cause such a disaster to occur.

on the other hand, it seems very likely that it was an experiment. as shown above it was obvious that Tesla had come upon ways to use the environment as a weapon, and it's no secret that his notes were confiscated by the US government when he died. and that Asahura incident in Kobe Japan is very very eerie...tells me a lot.