PDA

View Full Version : Bone Thugs Demo Album

hom1e
01-14-2010, 12:00 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/o5df93.jpg

I rarely heck for demo's but Bone Thugs Faces Of Death was tight and it's good that they re-released this so tha quality is good. Flow Motion is a good old school shit + in fast motion. Everyday Thang is tha anthem that I still can put on my Bum-box. Realy like to listen to the whole shit. And the cover, lol it looks like they painted the cover and glued the foto in HAHA classic!

Mcthuggin99
01-14-2010, 05:17 PM
yessir. We Be Fiendin and Bless Da 40 oz are my shit

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-14-2010, 05:40 PM
its a great album, it wasnt a demo though, it just wasnt widely distrubuted. these are two great tracks. I liked Bizzys style on this.

hell sent was fucking EVIL

NNmOyOM98HI

2M6NlEPLjTE

^
and bizzy bone kills this track (3rd verse), so does kray, classic storytelling!
and remember they were maddddd young on this!! Bizzy was only like 15 when this was recorded He sounded like a pro already

but in the next album COACU he had already updgraded his style to a whole new one, and then he did it again with another completely new style on e1999, then he came with ANOTHER style on AOW, then with another one on ressurection - and they were all fucking GROUNDBREAKING

bizzy is the true GOAT mc in my opinion

The Jizzah
01-14-2010, 07:07 PM
it lacks flesh n bone.. imo the best bone in bone thugs

hom1e
01-15-2010, 12:59 PM
hell sent was fucking EVIL

Yes this Child's like sungin' is fuckin' atmospheric.

2M6NlEPLjTE

Bizzy had a hard past with his step father ain't he?

but in the next album COACU he had already updgraded his style to a whole new one, and then he did it again with another completely new style on e1999, then he came with ANOTHER style on AOW, then with another one on ressurection - and they were all fucking GROUNDBREAKING

bizzy is the true GOAT mc in my opinion

He allways had maad styles in my opinion he was the best on Art Of War, killed every track he got on, Thug Luv verse is a massacre.

yessir. We Be Fiendin and Bless Da 40 oz are my shit

No doubt 40 oz is the shit.

IrOnMaN
01-15-2010, 02:50 PM
I have Faces of Death. Every REAL BTNH fan has Faces of Death.

Classic.