PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars

Mark
09-29-2005, 12:55 PM
From The Phantom Menace to Return Of The Jedi: this whole saga had so much impact on everything.

http://www.scienzagiovane.unibo.it/intartificiale/images/c3po.jpg

The old saga was better than the new imo, but the last triology was also dope. My fav is The Empire Strickes Back. This movie was just perfect.

Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.

Shaolin Warrior
09-29-2005, 03:57 PM
I love all the movies. Empire Strikes Back is my fav, followed by Revenge Of The Sith.

BTW, have you checked out the Clone Wars cartoon? Its dope, and leads into Ep III perfectly.

Mark
09-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I saw it in a shop, but since I buy too fucking shit much Im not gonna cop it right know, but damn, Im gonna check it in the near future. Its introducing that enemy general from epi III right?

The last half hour of Revenge Of The Sith was just so fucking nice. Really, when Anakin became Darth Vader damn damn, that was so sick. And when Luke saw the two sun's coming up in the arms of his new parents, oh fuck, that gave me goosebumps for real. Thats classic imo

Shaolin Warrior
09-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Yeah, I saw it in a shop, but since I buy too fucking shit much Im not gonna cop it right know, but damn, Im gonna check it in the near future. Its introducing that enemy general from epi III right?

The last half hour of Revenge Of The Sith was just so fucking nice. Really, when Anakin became Darth Vader damn damn, that was so sick. And when Luke saw the two sun's coming up in the arms of his new parents, oh fuck, that gave me goosebumps for real. Thats classic imo
Yeah. Grievous is even MORE badass in the cartoon. He's a motherfucking crazy murderer. His first appearance in the cartoon must one of the coolest moments in Star Wars history. Definately cop the two volumes.

Mark
10-01-2005, 06:26 AM
Ah aight, thanks for the info.