PDA

View Full Version : Any Good MC Eiht Albums?

King Tron 1
01-14-2010, 09:37 PM
I was listening to Teddy Pendergrass a while ago and started looking for songs that sampled him. While I was listening to Compton's Most Wanted's "Can I Kill It?" I realized that I've never heard any MC Eiht post-CMW. Any good ones that I should have a listen to?

spiggity_ace
01-14-2010, 09:47 PM
other than the 3 cmw albums u mite wanna check death threatz, section 8 for sure, we come strapped is my fav solo from em, also had dope appearance on that sunz of man joint called people change, and that track with pete rock one life to live, should try to check out all his guests on spice 1s shit cu they always make something worthwhile like the murda show, and kill em all, i also thot the collabo album he had with brotha lynch was fire oh and def check his track with cypress, and def swaud i forget the name of it

King Tron 1
01-14-2010, 09:51 PM
I don't why I heavily favored DJ Quik, when MC Eiht has dropped some dope shit too

I didn't know Eiht & Spice 1 had a record together, but it does sound like it would be good

main_man
01-14-2010, 10:01 PM
we come strapped is the best one aside from the comptons most wanted shit.

eiht is the boy. ghea.

Rob-
01-15-2010, 08:37 AM
all cmw/eiht stuff till '96 is def worth to listen, plus the '04 pioneers with spice.

fatboybrandon
01-15-2010, 09:45 AM
I really like that We Come Strapped album, Eiht stepped it up production/songwriting wise after going solo after CMW. He was using live music and synths in an original way to create some deep gangsta, street cinema, helping others of the West to push hip hop's creative boundaries.

one of my favrites is Nuthin But The Gangsta feat. Redman & Spice 1 on W.C.S. album, and definitely All For The Money

lYvD6We0fLA

Krusha
01-15-2010, 09:54 AM
First CMW albums...

CharlesJones
01-15-2010, 10:44 AM
We Come Strapped
Death Threatz
Section 8
Tha8t'z Gangsta
Underground Hero
Pioneers collabo album with Spice 1
Check out his song Represent on Rhyme And Reason soundtrack and he did a song on Tales From The Hood soundtrack that's tight. He makes me laugh when he makes gun noises LOL. He's a comedian in the couple of movies he's been in like Menace II Society and Thicker Than Water with Mack 10 and Fat Joe. He said to this bitch in Thicker Than Water, what the fuck you laughing at? Take your ass to the store and go run and get some blunts muthafucka LOL. Run LOL. LOL@him in Menace II Society saying i'm about to go get some gas for the hooptie, you know what i'm saying? LOL. This bitch said to him, your ass should've filled up before we got here, stupid ass muthafucka LOL. He said shut up bitch LOL. When he got to the gas station, he said who got some snaps on the petro? LOL. Ya'll niggas broke than a muthafucka LOL. Slanging all that shit in the hood and ain't got no muthafucking money LOL. Fuck that. Pump my shit LOL. When Caine got shot the first time and he took him to the hospital, he says to the nurse, bitch get me a muthafucking doctor hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones
01-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Another funny scene with him in Menace II Society is when he told Chauncey, get your bitch ass up and answer the door LOL. Sitting over there with a babydoll and shit LOL. Chauncey said that's because i like little girls nigga LOL. Where your sister at? LOL. So while Chauncey is outside talking to a nerdy looking white guy, he says to MC Eiht, yo Wax. Eiht said geah LOL. Chauncey said yo nigga. Eiht said what. Chauncey said fix me some links with some grits. I'm hungry than a muthafucka out here LOL. Eiht said what the fuck i look like? Alice bitch? Hahahahahahaha.