PDA

View Full Version : L.E.O. - the "Spiritual Intelligence" LP (prod. by The Large Professor)!!!

claaa7
01-15-2010, 02:47 AM
just thought i hook this up for people who's sleeping on this joint, this shit was released in the summer of 2008. the artist is an underground MC from Queens by the name of L.E.O. (Love Equals Omnipotence) and the 11-track album, which was a free internet-release, is fully produced by the one and only Large Professor. and these ain't no throwaway tracks neither!!

the album is mixed and features scratches by J-Zone. needless to say this shit is definitely worth a listen and i actually been sleeping on this until just recently altho i had it on my comp since it dropped.

http://www.zshare.net/download/566884235a201d5a/

claaa7
04-22-2010, 07:35 AM
bump... not one reply for a post about a free album fully produced by Large Professor?? what you think about this joint?

fatboybrandon
04-22-2010, 09:36 AM
I think I remember you posting this a few months ago, I checked it out and thought it's pretty good. Honestly I expected more effort from Large Pro on the production side, especially after Akinyele, Nas, G Rap's 2nd/3rd albums. For a lost underground album I recommend checking for it.

The beats sound simple, which is a good thing depending on the MC and what the song's goal is. I was surprised that this album sounds like the 1994 styles of production, I was hoping to hear something new from Large. Even back in 94 I think Large was doing some beats that are more memorable than what I heard on this album.

I always like to hear that mid 90's raw sound every now & then, I encourage this album for those who feel the same.

FasterBlade
04-24-2010, 08:35 AM
what a find, cool stuff