01-19-2010, 12:29 AM
fuck windows! mac op or linux

RagnaroK
01-19-2010, 12:33 AM
^^Exactly^^ Windows is bad for your health

Poetic Wun
01-19-2010, 01:52 AM
seriously???

apeXP baby... no other operating system compares.

diggy
01-19-2010, 02:53 AM
^^ All very unconvincing arguments.

RagnaroK
01-19-2010, 04:09 AM
^^ All very unconvincing arguments.

you want something to be convince about

Microsoft is a cheap standardizing monopolizing company that all they care about is money a company who sells defective products to the masses their OS Windows no matter what ver. you get you still get the same Spyware Viruses Malware etc..
all upgrades from one Windows into another (Vista - 7) the only difference is on the visual(interface) the system itself remains the same

Mac is a company that always push technology forward if they don't come up with something new at least you see the latest on their products (with a few exceptions) at a high price but you're getting a quality product you can see how they move the competition around with things like the Ipod & Iphone that makes other company react to what they release in order to keep up with them their Macbooks and OS Leopard is very stylish does not take much space does not get virus does not freeze and is much much more easy to use but no customizations and is not free of defects either but they don't got that many and certainly nothing that will cost you your Macbook

Linux is a free OS that use commands does not take much memory space works with less speed and use a lot of graphics and effects on the interface (pretty cool stuff like the 3d desktop) the beauty of Linux is that is not only free but is like having a good quality OS like the Leopard on a cheap computer like PC is the best from both worlds
the only bad thing is that you need to learn all the commands to use it properly

diggy
01-19-2010, 04:36 AM
Thanks for making a reasonable response in this thread.

As for the Mac, I think I need more info on it to see what's up.

Bloo
01-19-2010, 05:40 AM

Microsoft is a cheap standardizing monopolizing company that all they care about is money a company who sells defective products to the masses their OS Windows no matter what ver. you get you still get the same Spyware Viruses Malware etc..
all upgrades from one Windows into another (Vista - 7) the only difference is on the visual(interface) the system itself remains the same

Mac is a company that always push technology forward if they don't come up with something new at least you see the latest on their products (with a few exceptions) at a high price but you're getting a quality product you can see how they move the competition around with things like the Ipod & Iphone that makes other company react to what they release in order to keep up with them their Macbooks and OS Leopard is very stylish does not take much space does not get virus does not freeze and is much much more easy to use but no customizations and is not free of defects either but they don't got that many and certainly nothing that will cost you your Macbook

Linux is a free OS that use commands does not take much memory space works with less speed and use a lot of graphics and effects on the interface (pretty cool stuff like the 3d desktop) the beauty of Linux is that is not only free but is like having a good quality OS like the Leopard on a cheap computer like PC is the best from both worlds
the only bad thing is that you need to learn all the commands to use it properly

Yeah, but I can't play Crysis on Linux

RagnaroK
01-19-2010, 09:08 AM
Thanks for making a reasonable response in this thread.

As for the Mac, I think I need more info on it to see what's up.

I suggest you search more on the net & on youtube you can find some good videos showing the capabilities of the Macbook or Imac as well as Linux OS
I had to make the transition from Window XP to Mac at first it was a bit difficult since i had a lot music and anime series i had trouble on Itunes some of the names of the songs were changed and most of my anime series on AVI couldn't be read by quicktime thanks to a good friend he found like 50 quicktime plug-ins and a video converter for mac so my problems with video compatibility ended there

thats the down side of Macs in general compatibility wether you need a program or hardware you need to find the mac ver. of it thou Apple is expanding day by day not everything is available on mac for a good example games they don't have games BUT!! you can install windows on a mac as a Hard Drive partition and use that partition for anything Window related matter of fact there is a program were you can actually use both OS at the same time thou is very limited to what you can do with it since you be splitting the hardware usage for the 2 OS

Yeah, but I can't play Crysis on Linux

You can have Windows and Linux on the same PC

FlamingSwordz
01-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Went from XP>vista>XP then now on 64bit Windows 7. I like it so far, not a whole much has changed since Vista but gaming should be better.

SKAMPOE
01-20-2010, 04:03 PM

microsoft is a cheap standardizing monopolizing company that all they care about is money a company who sells defective products to the masses their os windows no matter what ver. You get you still get the same spyware viruses malware etc..
All upgrades from one windows into another (vista - 7) the only difference is on the visual(interface) the system itself remains the same

mac is a company that always push technology forward if they don't come up with something new at least you see the latest on their products (with a few exceptions) at a high price but you're getting a quality product you can see how they move the competition around with things like the ipod & iphone that makes other company react to what they release in order to keep up with them their macbooks and os leopard is very stylish does not take much space does not get virus does not freeze and is much much more easy to use but no customizations and is not free of defects either but they don't got that many and certainly nothing that will cost you your macbook

linux is a free os that use commands does not take much memory space works with less speed and use a lot of graphics and effects on the interface (pretty cool stuff like the 3d desktop) the beauty of linux is that is not only free but is like having a good quality os like the leopard on a cheap computer like pc is the best from both worlds
thanx for this, i copy n pasted it o a note, u broke it down so a non tekky like me understands... Peace n rep added!

check two
01-20-2010, 06:47 PM
I don't see Windows ME in the poll?

SKAMPOE
01-20-2010, 07:56 PM
me?

check two
01-20-2010, 10:14 PM
Millenium Edition, the most popular operating system of all time.