PDA

View Full Version : Joe Flacco is a pretty QB

Come Honor Face
01-16-2010, 10:50 PM
Who else does Baltimore have at the QB position? Could Troy Smith really have played as badly as Flacco did today? I doubt it.

Mic Tyson
01-16-2010, 10:52 PM
troy smith>joe flacco

Art Vandelay
01-16-2010, 10:52 PM
he couldn't even beat tyler palko out for pitt's starting job. he had to transfer to deleware

Mic Tyson
01-16-2010, 10:55 PM
u cant b too hard on him tho he got some shitty ass receivers. troy smith still better tho

Kenny Powers
01-16-2010, 10:56 PM
damn i was just gonna post that art, but good knowledge. Pretty miserable performance these past 2 seasons. The announcers are too nice to say it but Flacco is awful.

48.4 passer rating today
10.0 passer rating last week

spiggity_ace
01-16-2010, 11:57 PM
i dont wanna say he sucks cuz hes still young, im a big bmore fan but he faded big time this year, he made some horrible throws and decisions but the recievers didnt help either, 5 drops, i think maybe a few more later on, mason is most likely retiring, and ray rice is their leader in receptions, they better draft a fuckin reciever but ima hope for the best, i still think flacco is a good qb and no troy smith isnt better even though i wanted him to start last year until he got really sick

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2010, 12:07 AM
I always was surprised that Flacco was given the starting job over Troy like that without B-More really seeing what Smith can do.

Plus I traded for this faggot to upgrade over Kyle Orton, but I wound up starting Orton anyway.

Art Vandelay
01-17-2010, 12:10 AM
now i got to change my tune since there is a buck nut in the crowd. joe flacco is so much better than troy smith. pitt qbs are always superior to ohio st. qbs.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Troy Smith or McNabb will be the Browns starter next year.

check two
01-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Andy Reid doesn't want to part with Mcnabb. By the way, I'm surprised that Volek hasn't been a starter in the league.

spiggity_ace
01-17-2010, 12:37 AM
I always was surprised that Flacco was given the starting job over Troy like that without B-More really seeing what Smith can do.

Plus I traded for this faggot to upgrade over Kyle Orton, but I wound up starting Orton anyway.

he only got the job becuz troy smith came down with a illness that cause him to lose like 30 pds or something, i really wanted troy smith to be the starter but after flacco handling the team the way he did last season i had hope in him and he came on strong this year and faded towards the end

ZigZag
01-17-2010, 06:13 AM
Andy Reid doesn't want to part with Mcnabb. By the way, I'm surprised that Volek hasn't been a starter in the league.

Cuz Billy Volek isn't a starter in this league. He's just a very good back up...same for Houston's starting QB...he's not a starter either....and should of still remained a back up.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-17-2010, 08:59 AM
You guys really think Troy Smith is an NFL quarterback?

Come on now.

Flacco has potential. But they under-utilized him towads the end of the season, and when it was time for him to make plays, he was obviously unprepared.

Come Honor Face
01-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Flacco has potential.

He does? He sure hides it well.

Mic Tyson
01-17-2010, 10:23 AM
now i got to change my tune since there is a buck nut in the crowd. joe flacco is so much better than troy smith. pitt qbs are always superior to ohio st. qbs.

aint no pitt qb fuckin with troy smith except marino

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2010, 11:00 AM
You guys really think Troy Smith is an NFL quarterback?

Come on now.

Flacco has potential. But they under-utilized him towads the end of the season, and when it was time for him to make plays, he was obviously unprepared.

I dont kno if Smith is or not because he has not played. From what I know of his college career, which is every single game, is that he knows how to read a defense, can progress through his reads quickly, is accurate, has a strong arm and can throw the deep ball well. He's not fast but he is elusive and knows how to move in the pocket.

He was never a running QB, always a thrower but cuz he is black, he gets that label, just how white guys get the slow label.

His height is what is holding him back.

Art Vandelay
01-17-2010, 11:02 AM
alex van pelt was better than troy smith.

baby jesus
01-17-2010, 11:07 AM
Joe Flacco Is Going To Be A Good Qb For Years To Come He Has All The Tools Hes Only In His Second Year It Takes Time To Develop Fully As A Qb Look At Matt Ryan Struggled This Year But He'll Be A Good Qb.

Really If You Think About It Theres A Lot Of Good Young Qb's In The League Right Now Should Be Intresting In The Future. From The Class Of Eli, Ben, Rivers On To Now Rodgers, Ryan, Flacco, Even Looks Like Sanchez And Stafford Will Be Good.

12weLvE
01-17-2010, 12:15 PM
Them boys had no chance no matter who was their quaterback.

Jets are about to get smacked today...

And I am Jets fan with no shame to admit that its gonna happen.

Mic Tyson
01-17-2010, 12:28 PM
i just noticed that the thread is called flacco is a pretty qb wtf

12weLvE
01-17-2010, 12:30 PM
pretty as in a bitch quaterback.

Art Vandelay
01-17-2010, 12:41 PM
Come honor face should change his name to Come honest face (cum on his face)

Come Honor Face
01-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Why is that?

Art Vandelay
01-17-2010, 12:44 PM

lol @ the edit reason. actually, cletus, i put him up to it.

Come Honor Face
01-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Further evidence of your own faggotry. Like the naked middle aged white man for an avatar wasn't enough.

Mic Tyson
01-17-2010, 12:50 PM
i thought that was him in his sig

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2010, 12:51 PM
its not too far off actually

spiggity_ace
01-17-2010, 04:21 PM
I dont kno if Smith is or not because he has not played. From what I know of his college career, which is every single game, is that he knows how to read a defense, can progress through his reads quickly, is accurate, has a strong arm and can throw the deep ball well. He's not fast but he is elusive and knows how to move in the pocket.

He was never a running QB, always a thrower but cuz he is black, he gets that label, just how white guys get the slow label.

His height is what is holding him back.

he did play 2 -3 games near the end of his rookie season and i was pretty impressed with what i saw, nothing amazing but he put up good numbers and made some very nice throws, im sure he can be a great qb somewhere but in b-more im goin to stick with flacco, i wanna see em get a good number 1 reciever, mason is most likely goin to retire,

Olive Oil Goombah
01-17-2010, 04:35 PM
Smith is unhappy...coming to Cleveland

11th Chamber
01-17-2010, 04:50 PM
Smith looked good in that monday night game he played a few months ago. I dont see how it would hurt in puting him in a game when Flacco is sucking.

Lets face it, aside from Mason, their recieving core is terrible, it would help to have a QB that could scramble for a first down rather than forcing a pass to a reciever that isnt open

Come Honor Face
01-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Smith looked good in that monday night game he played a few months ago. I dont see how it would hurt in puting him in a game when Flacco is sucking.

Lets face it, aside from Mason, their recieving core is terrible, it would help to have a QB that could scramble for a first down rather than forcing a pass to a reciever that isnt open

or waiting too long o throw to a wide open receiver then throwing a lame duck ball and getting intercepted. See yesterday for example.

spiggity_ace
01-17-2010, 06:01 PM

tru clayton was supposed to be a possession reciever that could get u the rifrst downs, look at what he amounted to, demetrius was supposed to be a superstar, and injuries have held him back, mason has been great for the ravens, u could probably call em the greatest ravens reciever ever, heap has been taken out of the passing attack, they keep making him into a blocker, hes a valuable target for a young qb and to eliminate em like that is just stupid

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-19-2010, 08:22 PM
^^Mason WAS a GOOD receiver for the Ravens.

Now he is a slightly shitty receiver on the Ravens.

spiggity_ace
01-19-2010, 09:23 PM
^^Mason WAS a GOOD receiver for the Ravens.

Now he is a slightly shitty receiver on the Ravens.

nah man he was the most reliable target next to ray rice, i was satisfied with his performance this season

angry!
01-20-2010, 10:05 AM
flaccos probably the best qb in baltimore ravens history!!!!!

ravens fans should be thankful they got flacco when trent dilfer and kyle boller are his predecessors!!!!!!!!!! yall actually miss having a half robotic steve mcnair!?!?!?!!?! stevie was half metal moving like a man under water!!!!!!!!!

flacco pros: big, strong, tough, rocket arm

flacco cons: pocket mobility and accuracy

mason is still one of the best possession recievers in the game, that nigga is dependable and keeps the chains moving!!!!!! great route runner and sure handed!!!!!

id worry about ed reed retiring if i was a ravens fan, give flacco a deep threat and hell put some points on the board!!!!! before you shit on joe try to remember elvis grbac cryin on the ravens sideline!!!!!!!!

Kenny Powers
01-20-2010, 02:03 PM
troy smith is clearly not the answer either, what has he ever done? I cannot believe people are jumping on him just because flacco sucks.

100pr00f
01-20-2010, 02:16 PM
flacos is decent..the right line needs bigger guys and faster guys...as he dosnt get the time needed..the big thing is receivers ...every time he was gonna pass no one is open

he does need to utilize heap more..but in order for that bmore needs some guys up front

also need better corners on d....if ed reed is gone.. it will def let the opposing team make riskier passes

Olive Oil Goombah
01-20-2010, 02:32 PM
Flacco has decent reciever and a good Tight end.....Plus a great line and running game.

You cannot blame the WRs for his failures donw the stretch. Flacco played awful. He lit it up earlier, but really tailed off.

I dont kno if he is any good or not but i dont see how he automatically gets the job

100pr00f
01-20-2010, 03:35 PM
naw it half and half....look at how meny droped passes last game
7 of the game the qb didnt have time to trow the ball due to the right side ..its been noted by the coach
needs work
also flacco has been playing the last 8 games with a bad leg and hip as he cant rotate fully ..that is mosty y he has been doing bad besides all the dropped passes this year

spiggity_ace
01-20-2010, 04:38 PM
flacos is decent..the right line needs bigger guys and faster guys...as he dosnt get the time needed..the big thing is receivers ...every time he was gonna pass no one is open

he does need to utilize heap more..but in order for that bmore needs some guys up front

also need better corners on d....if ed reed is gone.. it will def let the opposing team make riskier passes

lardarius webb is a great young cb but he sufferd acl tear was a big blow, fabian washington getting injured was a blessing, he sucks but lardarius stepped in and helped out big time, frank walker sucks horribly, foxworth isnt wut i thot he was, hes average at best IMO, hopefully reed comes back him and landry are a dop combo and if reed retires their goin to platoon nakamura and zbikiowski most likely but hopefuly he stays

they didnt pass to heap this year as much becuz they wanted to utilize him as a blocker more, in run and pass situations, and how can u say u cant blame the recievers, their recievers are sad as fuck, if only demetrius lived up to hios ppotential i would be quite happy hes athletic and a good target, mason is great but hes mmost likely gone, mark clayton is pretty shitty as much as i wanted him to be great he hasnt done shit other than that year he had 900 yrds

100pr00f
01-20-2010, 06:37 PM
agree.......web is dope...but dude needs more speed...and ups for the bigger wr's he is trying to take ....which can be done by hitting the gym

when i go to the games here in bmore...i alwasy see heap open...on pass plays but he was never looked at by joe ...he needs to switch it up more between players...cuz all he got is mason...thats all he is looking for ...he cant help it ever one els drops the passes or cant out run the opponents in their routs