PDA

View Full Version : Missiles and Guns

Snake In Eagles Shadow
01-18-2010, 07:47 PM
"Track of the Week PT.16" Peace! First off i'd like to thank all of our supporters for all the love and feedback that we've gotten regarding all of the track of the week joints so far. We do this music shit because we love to do it but it's the fans who give us inspiration to keep doing it and to keep getting better as well. We got just one more track of the week joint for you after this week, before we release them as a FREE downloadable mixtape. We saved something special for next week so please stay with us! This weeks joint is an original track which was also recorded about 2 years ago by Purpose and Estee Nack of Tragic Allies. The track is titled Missiles and Guns and is produced by Wizard from the UK. Big ups to all my UK heads once again, yall got some seriously talented producers over there!

Visit www.tragicallies.com (http://www.tragicallies.com/) and check out this track of the week and all the others on the home page.

Tragic Allies - Missiles and Guns
Produced by Wizard

Thanks for all the support, Enjoy this and tell a friend to tell a friend about the movement!

P.S. If ANY DJ's or Bloggers want to use any of the track of the week joints for their mixtapes or websites than contact us at tragicalliesnews@gmail.com

IaB_CkWEc5Y

THE MASON
01-18-2010, 07:53 PM
flames!!

imma stay checkin for Tragic Allies. Beat is dope, rhymes are dope, its all dope haha

Peace

12weLvE
01-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Vicious raps... Wizard came nasty on the boards

You cats are straight smashing shit. Making some of the big headed cats who post here look silly on the m.i.c.

keep them tracks coming. You cats are bound to blow up sooner or later.

PEace

H.Notik
01-19-2010, 03:23 PM
pure hip hop

Snake In Eagles Shadow
01-21-2010, 01:10 PM
Peace......once again, good lookin out for the love and feedback....i can't wait to unleash what i have in store for this coming monday....stay tuned!

Sinapse
01-21-2010, 01:48 PM
all of these tracks ya'll been dropping have been hot, the downloadable mixtape is gonna be a nice collection of raw hip hop

this joint follows suit, def looking forward to the final installment

Peace

Snake In Eagles Shadow
01-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Good looks G, i appreciate that....i can't wait til everybody gets to hear this first group album we gonna drop, na mean....that shits gonna hit hard for sure...

Sleep Sinatra
01-21-2010, 06:58 PM
yea this shit is mad nice, respect due yall, been puttin in work for a min. definetly will be ill 2 hear the group album finally.

Snake In Eagles Shadow
01-23-2010, 03:16 PM
No doubt, good looks G....i'm bout to hit yall wit a small taste of it real soon...