PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuality

JASPER
09-29-2005, 06:12 PM
Are you homophobic? Do you feel it's wrong? What are your thoughts about it? Is it different for women? Do you treat homosexuals differently?

I'm not homophobic, and I don't think there is anything wrong with it. It's just like any other sexual preference or fetish. I don't believe that people are born that way, or that it is genetic or any of that shit. It is simply a relative preference that people develope for whatever reasons, just like any other opinion or preference about anything. It's no different with women, though I do believe they tend to be more likely to explore it because society doesn't condemn them for it.

tajeco
09-29-2005, 06:57 PM
Are you just trying to start fights, I've been here almost 2 years, and this topic isn't ever friendly.
I really don't care who's fucking who, just don't look at my girlfriend. Some say one man one woman to create a child, good, but not every human on this planet is able to produce a child, so they can go stick their dicks in a tree as far as I care, just watch for raccoons. If a lioness has 4 cubs, maybe only one will grow up to reproduce, because the female chooses the strongest to keep the species alive, the other 3 can butt-fuck all day, it doesn't matter.

I learned in Human Sexuality class that all fetuses start out female. Then the clit grows into a penis, the ovaries become testicles, and the slit closes, look under your balls and you can see it. It depends on XX/XY chromosomes. Some males' brains don't completely turn into a reproducing pussy-loving-sex-machine of a male. Whatever, this thread will probably get deleted.

JASPER
09-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Why would it get deleted? Because people won't agree with my views? What, I should start topics where everyone can agree with me so we can run around in speedos and pat eachothers asses?

I'm just trying to get us to talk about things that hav nothing to do with race wars.

tajeco
09-29-2005, 07:12 PM
No, just because people are gonna say "fuck faggots" or whatever and 36 Chambers will take it out of Know the Ledge, maybe it will be moved to General Chat.

JASPER
09-29-2005, 07:16 PM
It isn't my fault people are going to be so shortsighted. Although, I did know I could expect people who post here to be that way.

Luther Large
09-29-2005, 07:27 PM
it's different for girls to me........like sum times i wouldnt mind watching halle berry get it on with tyra banks.....you know........

SubtleEnergies
09-29-2005, 08:54 PM
I don't believe humans are born homosexual. I heard a statistic that 80% of gays ADMIT to being sexually assaulted. I think that's too strong a correlation to ignore...especially when other probably just don't admit it.

Personally, I don't care if a person is gay. It's their business....

But at the same time I think a male and female coming together to have a kid is natural. One of our strongest impulses is to reproduce. So anything such as homosexuality isn't really beneficial to our survival as a species. But I don't view it badly. Just a little odd, like I wouldn't do it. I also find people who don't want kids a little strange. But like I said it's their business.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Why would it get deleted? Because people won't agree with my views? What, I should start topics where everyone can agree with me so we can run around in speedos and pat eachothers asses?
oh shiiit ...lol. ...you funny

and yes im homophobic, who want it?

adam and eve ...not adam and steve

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-29-2005, 09:03 PM
^Thats absolute crap, honosexuality is genetic - your born with it. It's got nothing to do with being abused. Also being gay doesn't mean you don't want to raise kids.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-29-2005, 09:04 PM
I don't believe humans are born homosexual. I heard a statistic that 80% of gays ADMIT to being sexually assaulted. I think that's too strong a correlation to ignore...especially when other probably just don't admit it.

Personally, I don't care if a person is gay. It's their business....

But at the same time I think a male and female coming together to have a kid is natural. One of our strongest impulses is to reproduce. So anything such as homosexuality isn't really beneficial to our survival as a species. But I don't view it badly. Just a little odd, like I wouldn't do it. I also find people who don't want kids a little strange. But like I said it's their business.
^Thats absolute crap, honosexuality is genetic - your born with it. It's got nothing to do with being abused. Also being gay doesn't mean you don't want to raise kids.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-29-2005, 09:05 PM
Jasper turning over a new leaf

Luther Large
09-29-2005, 09:12 PM
oh shiiit ...lol. ...you funny

and yes im homophobic, who want it?

adam and eve ...not adam and steve
you watch conan o'brien too huh???

but yes when it comes to males i gotta say i'm homophobic

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-29-2005, 09:21 PM
It is ok to not be comfortable or not agree with homosexuality.

It is not ok to wish harm or be abusive to someone for the only reasons of prejudice, bigotry and hate.

tajeco
09-29-2005, 10:34 PM
The whole Adam & Eve thing is a bit silly. Wouldn't that lead to loads of incest?

CydonianArtifact
09-29-2005, 11:38 PM
I think religions play a big part in why ppl are homophobic ...

WARPATH
09-30-2005, 12:02 AM
in my culture it's believed that homosexual's are born gay, thus making them sacred, so you shouldn't gay bash-

however sometimes i find myself treating gay kids different- maybe cuz if your friends with a gay guy then people will think your gay-witch is a stupid reason

peace

Visionz
09-30-2005, 12:59 AM
I think whatever someone wants to do with their life in their choice, whether it's genetic or not, just leave me the fuck out of it cause personally I think it's disgusting, unless it's between girls. I guess cause I can understand how a girl finds it too hard to resist other women but guy sex is gross. But you can't be on the side of free will sometimes and then not on other things so people should be able to do what they want as long as you're not hurting anyone else. The really sissy ones do kinda bother me just cause they act more female than females. What's the deal with that? As long as they're not really sissy, gay people don't bother me.

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 01:00 AM
I disagree that its genetic.

I also don't think gays should be raising kids.

my opinions..

Fragmented
09-30-2005, 01:39 AM
i have to agree, i don't think gay couple provide a ideal enviroment, not because i believe they're incapable but i don't believe it's a good situation to put somebody so young in.

the younger years of your life are the years where you learn most, so say a child grow up seing a woman kissing another woman or male/male it's gonna affect their psychological perspectus on sexuality, comfusing a child at such a young age should be avoided, since society is a multi cultural place, i think once they mature the will gain the understand to chose what preference they like in a partner. i have nothing against gay/lesbian people i just don't believe it's right to raise children in that atmosphere.

also xx/xy theory isn't 100% fact, i think alot do with sexual preference is down to experiences etc, but whatever i dont mind if people stick their dicks in american footballs as long as their ain't harming anyone

Wu-Tality
09-30-2005, 04:40 AM
I treat em normally as long as they respect my sexuality.

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 05:18 AM
Yeah my reasoning against gays having kids is nothing personal. I just think both male and female role models play a part in bringing a balance to a developing child.

Even in single parent relationships mum is still mum.

Even if I were to think that it was genetic I know some are still choice.

Really doesn't bother me either as long as they respect my straightness.

M.I.C Diesel
09-30-2005, 05:27 AM
Male - male - nah
Female - female - nah
Male - female - Natural progression..

As for gay couples raising children..... Only in this satanic world would that be permitted..

Born gay - nah
genetic - nah
natural - about as natural as drinking vomit with watered down ketchup.

"Masta-Mind"
09-30-2005, 05:28 AM
Check it out. If our fathers were gay none of us would be born

"Masta-Mind"
09-30-2005, 05:29 AM
Male - male - nah
Female - female - nah
Male - female - Natural progression..

As for gay couples raising children..... Only in this satanic world would that be permitted..

Born gay - nah
genetic - nah
natural - about as natural as drinking vomit with watered down ketchup.
Your damm right

Vegan
09-30-2005, 06:59 AM
Homos do not bother me. If that is what they are into, that is their business. I think they should be allowed to marry or whatever. As an atheist, I do not let religion dictate what I think people should be allowed to do.

Bi Girls are fucking hot!

LHX
09-30-2005, 07:43 AM
for the 4th time i have come to a different understanding of homosexuality:

it is a little complex:

first - sperm fertilizes eggs
any man or woman who claims they were 'born' otherwise is trying to trick you and prolly trying to trick themselves

second - a man can stick his dick into any hole he wants to
like wise - a woman can have anything stuck into any hole she wants to

even tho it is a sign of the apocalypse
what people do with their genital organs is entirely up to them

in short - nobody is born gay
but
this society is so fucked up that people become gay (or other) out of a need for sexual release
which
technically
is alright since it breaks no laws of physics

homosexuality
masturbation
rape
beastiality
fetishes

its all the same shit

LHX
09-30-2005, 07:46 AM
also incestuous relationships

basically anything other than the normal sperm-egg relationship can be linked to a fucked up society

Literate Type Asshole
09-30-2005, 08:08 AM
homosexuality is a natural occurrence in humans and throughout the animal kingdom. there's simply no point in being against it: its gonna happen and it does noone any harm, so live with it motherfuckers

LHX
09-30-2005, 08:09 AM
fucking your mother is also a symptom of this crazy society

Literate Type Asshole
09-30-2005, 08:16 AM
you think masturbation, incest and homosexuality are a "symptom of crazy society"? so you think people in isolated amazonian and african tribes don't masturbate or have incestous sex or experience homosexuality, huh? you think no cavemen ever got horny and discovered they could jack off? you think prehistoric people thought incest was wrong even though they would have no reason to? and homosexuality has only recently in the last 25 years or so become "acceptable" or "fashionable" or whatever....yet there is clear evidence it has been around for thousands of years

LHX
09-30-2005, 08:20 AM
yes

anything other than the sperm-egg scenario is fucked

do you think cavemen ever had time to jerk off?

living in a society that does not have to work very hard to get its food makes us think that all other societies also had time to sit around and watch tv and then get visions of women so vivid that we were actually able to arouse ourselves using our own imagination

i can almost guarantee you that a caveman never got his knob swollen unless a woman was actually stroking it

incest isnt wrong
it just isnt natural

who the fuck said anything about being wrong?

cavemen did not have access to playboy magazine
and they probably had a hard time ignoring the impending hunger they faced 38 hours a day

iNtell3kT
09-30-2005, 08:24 AM
The whole Adam & Eve thing is a bit silly. Wouldn't that lead to loads of incest?haha yeh....or there were thousands of adam and eves created....

JASPER
09-30-2005, 08:27 AM
People who dispise homosexuals out of relegion need not to apply.

LHX
09-30-2005, 08:52 AM
people who dispise homos are prolly envious in some way

this planet is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked

100pr00f
09-30-2005, 08:56 AM
i dont mind them just dont try and hit on me...... being friends is ok....just dont kiss or any thing of that around me

now 2 chicks are a diff i dont mind them like the men but they can kiss each other around me lol
im a guy i like to see 2 soft lips connect not 2 rugged dry lips connecting yuk i think the chicks would feel the same

Alcryt
09-30-2005, 09:41 AM
i aint homophobic but i dnt like the gay guys that act so camp u wanna knock em out lol and lesbians r nice 2 look at but dey piss me off 4 sum reason i dunno y, and alot of ppl i kno say it wud b kool if der girlfriend was bi-sexual but i personally wud find it weird....

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 05:26 PM
Where are these gay animals?

A male dog jumping on a male dog is hardly the same thing as homosexuality. He would hump your fuckin leg if you'd let him. That's just a dog humping anything in site.

Show me big gay Al's animal sanctuary!

knewcheeze
10-01-2005, 12:26 AM
PEACE
theres basically two causes of homosexuality....
one is someone chooses the lifestyle
two is dietary....dietary meaning the persons diet or the persons mothers diet during pregnancy.....if a pregnant woman doesn't eat the proper foods then the baby will not be able to produce the hormones that cause sexuality.....actually most mental illnesses are caused by improper diet.....

homosexuality is a mental illness that can be cured....

anyone who advocates homosexuality advocates white supremacy.....europe was the birthplace of homosexuality on a cultural level......when a man and a woman have sex they can exchange energy though male and female ejaculate......

but feces or saliva cannot be absorbed through the penis and turned into energy.......male homosexuality is a 100 times more dangerous than female homosexuality.....males loose all of their ejaculate while women retain it........

Cheech Da WildKard
10-01-2005, 01:53 PM
you watch conan o'brien too huh???

but yes when it comes to males i gotta say i'm homophobic
No I don't, heard of him, but I don't think we get his show in the UK

Koolish
10-01-2005, 04:15 PM
it's a good thing straight couples are shit, so gay people can have children to adopt.
________
Milf Raped (http://www.fucktube.com/video/24046/blonde-milf-gets-raped-in-this-hardcore-vintage-clip)

Ironlungz
10-02-2005, 01:06 PM
there's a book documenting animal homosexuality, but can't remember the name now, i'll hook it up later... But homosexuality's been in all species always
I'm not homophobic, have several gay and bi friends (both male and female), and it ain't make no difference for me... They just people, stop focusing on small things instead of the person as whole...

Chief Fondleman
10-02-2005, 01:47 PM
Yo fuck homos. They be tryna icegrill me with mad queer gestures and what not. When I see a faggot, I'll fucking land the hardest knuckles in his wack facial features. Fags aren't human.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-02-2005, 08:07 PM
PEACE
theres basically two causes of homosexuality....
one is someone chooses the lifestyle
two is dietary....dietary meaning the persons diet or the persons mothers diet during pregnancy.....if a pregnant woman doesn't eat the proper foods then the baby will not be able to produce the hormones that cause sexuality.....actually most mental illnesses are caused by improper diet.....

homosexuality is a mental illness that can be cured....

anyone who advocates homosexuality advocates white supremacy.....europe was the birthplace of homosexuality on a cultural level......when a man and a woman have sex they can exchange energy though male and female ejaculate......

but feces or saliva cannot be absorbed through the penis and turned into energy.......male homosexuality is a 100 times more dangerous than female homosexuality.....males loose all of their ejaculate while women retain it........
wow

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Yo fuck homos. They be tryna icegrill me with mad queer gestures and what not. When I see a faggot, I'll fucking land the hardest knuckles in his wack facial features. Fags aren't human.
young facist in the making

CELL
10-03-2005, 01:03 AM
Are you homophobic? Scared of homosexuals? lol...no

Do you feel it's wrong? YES

What are your thoughts about it? Its a perversion. We are upright people. Its a choice. ANIMALS ARE NOT BORN HOMOSEXUAL and furthermore, if they were...an animals actions is not a basis to jusitfy human actions. Animals also throw shit at each other, does that mean its ok? Animals also eat their young, is that ok? I could go on and on with this

Is it different for women? ....

Do you treat homosexuals differently? No

Bloo
10-03-2005, 02:28 AM
homosexuality topics are almost just like racial topics. you're always gonna have the ones all for it, all against it, or don't care either way.

As for me, I don't care either way. I consider myself an open minded guy, wouldn't sleep with another guy myself, just not my style. but if you like that kinda thing more power to ya. I personally don't believe that homosexuality is a born trait. Me and my girl get into that arguement a lot because she thinks it is. She has two friends, one that's gay and one that's bi and they both have stated that they wish they were straight cause it would make life easier. But I think they say that because of the label society puts on gays. Think about it, if homosexuality was the norm then there'd be closet straights wishing they were gay. Plus I can't stand the guys out there (Dave Chappelle included) who think that gay sex is disgusting unless it's two women. I just don't understand the biased outlook on that. IMO two guys sucking each others dicks turns me on as much as two chicks eating and fingerin each other. Neither one does anything for me, I think if you're gonna think one is wrong you need to think it's all wrong.

Xsavior
01-06-2007, 03:17 PM
I am a woman. Every artist is a woman and should have a taste for other women. Artist who are homosexual cannot be true artist because they like men, and since they themselves are women they are reverting to normality.

-Pablo Picasso

whitey
01-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Its not hurting me. Let them do what they want. If it really bothers you that much you have a problem.

zeppelin2k
01-07-2007, 12:15 PM
unless YOUR the one who wants to be fucking another man and are mad that they arent gay

then who fucking cares

like trudeau said, what goes on in your own bedroom is your own business

and without homos, we wouldnt have lesbians, and I dont think the world would be right without lesbians

I have a WAY bigger problem with those sick fucks who molest children than I ever will with any fags

Silfie
01-07-2007, 02:37 PM
Are you homophobic? No, I am not.

Do you feel it's wrong? No.

What are your thoughts about it? My thoughts about it are just that. thoughts. I know homosexual people, both male and female, and I personally find them quite enjoyable to be around. I couldn't care less what their preferred sex is, it doesn't affect me in any ground-breaking or problematic way. A good friend of mine is a lesbian, and she recently got engaged to her girlfriend. I'm happy for them.

Is it different for women? No.

Do you treat homosexuals differently? I treat them no different than I do other people.

WARPATH
01-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Are you homophobic?

No, I don't think so.

Do you feel it's wrong?

No.

What are your thoughts about it?

Some people are born Gay, some people just think their gay.

Is it different for women?

No, some woman are gay, some woman think their gay.

Do you treat homosexuals differently?

I try not to.

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Are you homophobic?

I dont think so

Do you feel it's wrong?

It dosent seem natural to me but I would never insult someone or judge simply because they´re gay.

What are your thoughts about it?

I think it is a personal thing, and no one can tell you whats right or wrong for you. I don´t think it is right to gaybash or hurt someone solely because they´re queer.

Is it different for women?

No

Do you treat homosexuals differently?

I dont think I do

THEORY
01-22-2007, 12:52 AM
I'll be completely honest....I dont know if I'm homophobic or not. I could care less if someone is gay or not. That being said I don't agree that its "normal" behavior. I try to not let my 4yr old son see any gay men/ or women making out on TV. I have to admit I'm surprised how much gayness there has been on TV lately. I just don't want to subject him to something that might confuse him at such an early age.

ONE.

Justice
01-24-2007, 12:35 PM
Are you homophobic? Do you feel it's wrong? What are your thoughts about it? Is it different for women? Do you treat homosexuals differently?
i don't hate gays and i'm not afraid of gays but it is wrong imo. homosexuality is a perversion of the worst kind. it's up there with beastiality. it's disgusting and unnatural. and being a lesbian isn't any better than being a fag. at the end of the day being gay is a weakness point blank. but after saying all that im not one to treat gays like shit. i know people who go around beating up homos those people are the weakest individuals on the planet. even weaker then gays themselves. its no better than a man who goes and beats on a woman because gays are weak so they can't dfend themselves like that. but it's wrong and i dont care what nobody tells me or what the media says. peace.

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Im not gonna read these 4 pages but I will say...

From a scientific stand point, it is wrong because it goes against the laws of nature. Two men can't reproduce and continue the cycle of life.

Gay people can argue all day about why its not wrong but if you present a fact like I stated, they have no grounds to speak on.

Rorschach
01-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Firstly, homo means man as in homo sapien, stemming from the word homonids, i.e. man-like sub-species. Secondly, a phobia is an EXTREME irrational fear response to an external stimuli. To be phobic of a homosexual means that you would be PARALYSED by fear within their presence or just confronted with them in your conscious mind's awareness.

This isn't exactly true for me or the vast majority of people I know that disagree with homosexuality. I'm yet to see a man shaking in a heap wimpering like a baby because he just saw two men holding hands and kissing no matter how vile he may find it to be. To disagree with homosexuality or even say that you dislike the practice IS NOT homophobia in the way that it's technically termed. So with that said, when was the last time you saw someone that couldn't go out of his house, or couldn't move out of fear, simply because there were homosexuals wandering about?

The way I see it is just because I don't agree with the lifestyle or the actual orientation, in full, doesn't make me homophobic. I'd rather state on record that I don't endorse the lifestyle and orientation than act all false and "yeah, I think it's great" when I blatantly don't. It seems to me that you cannot even disagree with the gay culture without getting torn to shreds by the media or people influenced by the media, a media that is heavily populated by people of homo persuasion funnily enough.

Yeah, discrimination is bad and should be stamped out, but let's not overdo it to the point that I'm about to get married and the priest asks me why I am not with a man and I'm like "Because I am not gay, I like women and I have no interest in the gay life" and secret policemen parachute out of the fucking sky to arrest me for crimes against homosexuals.

froth
01-24-2007, 03:42 PM
people are born gay, you can tell a gay kid from moment one

theres nothing wrong with it, only people that believe fairy tales in old books and think they actually know whats going on in the universe have a problem. modern day inquisitors, close minded ignorant fucking self righteous douche bags

froth
01-24-2007, 03:43 PM
besides theres plenty of examples of hoosexuality in the animal world, now are you gonna tell me they arent 'natural'. fuck outta here

M_N
01-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Homosexuals are gay!

froth
01-24-2007, 03:48 PM
thats true

EAGLE EYE
01-24-2007, 05:36 PM
people are born gay, you can tell a gay kid from moment one

theres nothing wrong with it, only people that believe fairy tales in old books and think they actually know whats going on in the universe have a problem. modern day inquisitors, close minded ignorant fucking self righteous douche bags

Did Rosie O'donell tell you that?

THE W
01-24-2007, 07:34 PM
are you homophobic? nope, im very confident i wont turn gay

do you feel its wrong? yes, but so are a lot of other things

what are your thoughts? its a psychological illness that can be reversed, sorta like clinical depression.

is it different for women? i dont know

do you treat homosexuals differently? nope, why should i?

Gawd
01-24-2007, 07:36 PM
i think most women are dikes becuase they want attention.....and the ones that look lik men just werent told enough when they were a child how pretty they were....

AcidPhosphate69
01-25-2007, 03:26 AM
Some women just find women beautiful. I know girls like that and they're chill.

I don't hate gays necessarily...I hate gays who make it point to let everybody know they're gay. Seriously, I don't go around telling people what I like in bed when I first meet them...so why the fuck do some of these people gotta act like being gay is their defining character trait? You are what you are but not everybody needs to know or cares what you are.

A lot of gay people want parades and shit but it's like, dude....where is the straight dude's parade? It almost taboo these days to be a white straight male and have pride in what you are without coming off as a homophobe bigot.

Bloo
01-25-2007, 05:09 AM
Damn, who bright this old ass thread back up?

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-25-2007, 07:31 PM
Homosexuals are gay!

Damn youre quick!

froth
01-26-2007, 02:36 AM
;D Did Rosie O'donell tell you that?
hahahoooohohooohhhaahhaa oh somebody stop this guy

Os3y3ris
01-26-2007, 08:10 AM
Firstly, homo means man as in homo sapien, stemming from the word homonids, i.e. man-like sub-species.

No it doesn't. It means "like". As in "homogeny".

Longbongcilvaringz
01-26-2007, 10:58 AM
Im not gonna read these 4 pages but I will say...

From a scientific stand point, it is wrong because it goes against the laws of nature. Two men can't reproduce and continue the cycle of life.

Gay people can argue all day about why its not wrong but if you present a fact like I stated, they have no grounds to speak on.

how would you suggest these unatural gay people solve their problem?

why would a gay person "choose" to be that way?

netscape check two
01-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Like has been said countless times, people that are homophobic tend to have a lot of their own insecurities, or are possibly gay themselves. If a person doesn't have anything better to do than to bash somebody that is gay, they don't have much of a life.

And I get tired of fanatical Christians, saying it's an act of sin, cause of what was portrayed in the Bible. Get your own thoughts, and and stop being controlled by some book.

Urban_Journalz
01-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Personally, I think it's wrong. I have no problem with people who engage in such practices, but if a homosexual looks at me funny, I do tend to give the most murderous looks possible, as a warning. It's no different than a cobra spreading it's ribs to make the infamous "hood" that we're used to seeing when it feels threatened.

Truth be told, wether you think it's right or wrong, somebody must think it's wrong, because there's still proof layin' around to ponder upon.

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/sodom_&_gomorrah.htm

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-28-2007, 04:44 PM
about gay people. i dont hate em, let them do what they want in their 4 walls, im not homophobic, if u ask me, i dont give a fuck if my neighbour is fuckin his dog, knowwhatimsayin..

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-28-2007, 04:51 PM
about gay people. i dont hate em, let them do what they want in their 4 walls, im not homophobic, if u ask me, i dont give a fuck if my neighbour is fuckin his dog, knowwhatimsayin..

Is he?

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-28-2007, 05:00 PM
am I what?

UNCLE RUCKUS
01-28-2007, 05:06 PM
Is your neighbor fucking his dog?
lol

Edgar Erebus
01-29-2007, 08:57 AM
I'm cool with them as long as they don't try to convince me that they normal... And that they should marry each other... And adopt children...

Frontal Lobotomy
01-29-2007, 09:19 AM
I don't see them getting married or adopting kids being a problem. Its their perogative if they wish to be miserable like the majority of families.

snapple
01-29-2007, 04:34 PM
i got no problem with it, seems like a lot of women are bi-sexual these days...not complaining its just crazy. this gay dude has been hitting on me lately, i just completley ignore him. u do u, i just want nothing to do with it.

netscape check two
01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Some people would rather have crack head straight parents take care of a kid, than two responsible gay gays. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. lol

I don't see what the big deal is about gays marrying? There are some real close minded people around, that would rather live in the 'hush hush' 1950's.

ARRCIMEDES
01-29-2007, 06:41 PM
http://static.flickr.com/24/52906903_c1d49d8e7c.jpg
Sado masachistic
http://a.blick.ch/img/gen/q/v/HBqv6c32_Pxgen_r_180xA.jpg
http://www.cooraltur.it/img1news/Presolana.jpg

2L8Lit da croatianMC
01-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Is your neighbor fucking his dog?
lol

hehe no he aint ;--))

abasi
04-03-2007, 03:19 PM
i just thought about something
i thought i was open minded towards other people
i'm really not, i can except two gay women raising a child
but i cant see two gay men doing that same thing
also i hate seeing two gay men together
to me it just dont look right
i'm more excepting of women doing gay stuff than men
and i dont think that my stance will change anytime soon

Its Big Lu baby
05-01-2007, 05:07 AM
i aint gay. i aint against it. but if you as a dood come on to me. and try to touch me or some shit. i will knock you the fuck out. like hatecrime black eyed status. but as long as u dont come on to me were cool.

The Hound
05-01-2007, 07:02 AM
the thing about gays - especially men - is that it's so easy to dismiss a gay mans right due to the masculine mind state ... it's 2007 and gay men are still taboo in society ... idk ... im not gay never will be gay or bi but gays still have rights, a personal prefence like religion, whether someone is vegetarian, all same shit ...

Captain_Cumstain
05-01-2007, 08:17 AM
people who have a problem with homosexuals are emotionally backward apes who would be better off not living. Just look at most ragga 'artists'.
If you even have time to hate gays it means you are not making good enough use of your own time.

SID
05-01-2007, 09:51 AM
why is this in know the ledge? shouldent it be moved to general chat

Imperial1
05-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Are you homophobic? No

Do you feel it's wrong? I don't agree with it, but who's to say it's wrong if it's harming no one?

What are your thoughts about it? I don't agree with it and I get nauseated seeing two females kiss, but if that's how you get down, it's not my business to judge and make offensive slurs about it.

Is it different for women? I believe it is sometimes.

Do you treat homosexuals differently? No.

Imperial1

pep
05-01-2007, 09:09 PM
all I know is any1 who makes a habit out of taking it up the ass..male or female..is nasty..they start to smell like shit eventually...

netscape check two
05-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Why should it be in general chat instead?

LHX
05-02-2007, 07:40 AM
anybody who allows their body to be controlled by any type of lust is in trouble

homosexuality isnt that much different than masturbation
which isnt that much different than copulating for any reason other than reproduction

there is no reason to get dumb about this subject anymore

think about what sperm is

if you put it any place other than a path that leads to a egg - then you are approaching it wrong

it is like going to a gardening center
buying a bunch of seeds
and then tossing them on a asphalt road

good luck with that

SID
05-02-2007, 07:43 AM
word

SID
05-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Why should it be in general chat instead?

because it has nothing to do with politics or "world affairs", makin a thread about homosexuality like its some breakthrough phenomenon, its been here since the begining of time, theres nothing to really talk about on the subject, you either hate them, like them, or dont mind them, theres nothing else constructive to contribute...know the ledge should be reserved for important discussions about the state of the world, homosexualitly is not specificly anthing to do with the state of the world, there are just human beings with a diffrent sexual orientation, they dont have power over countries, start illegal warz or anything else detramental to soceity(some other people might disagree on that)....so it should be moved to general chat, cuz thats what it is

Os3y3ris
05-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Gotta disagree with X. Why should I not use my body for my own amusement? Its mine to use and abuse as I see fit. I have every intention to have some absolutely useless, yet amusing sex.