PDA

View Full Version : how come science wizards dont talk more about babies and dmt

ALCATRAZ
01-20-2010, 04:04 AM
i cant help it,but the more i see babies the more i think they are fuckin ripped out of their mind...

of course no one know the use of dmt in the human body but we know its there and in a lot of other things around us(nature)... could it be that babies are on a 1-2 year trip? why is it that adults who trip generally experience a feeling of returning home? shits relative if you ask me ... i aint no science wizard but i kno when they find out what dmt is in our bodies for its gonna blow niggaz heads off like a warcloud quotable

ALCATRAZ
01-20-2010, 04:09 AM
if i was a professional scientist i would want my certificate to say wizard instead of scientist

Uncle Steezo
01-20-2010, 04:22 PM
babies have yet to identify "self".
psychedelics break down the self.
so in a way they are tripping without tripping

5hundred&one
01-20-2010, 04:49 PM
isn't it a theory that dmt has something to do with dreams? maybe it's all interconnected tho. I mean, I still remember dreams from when I was 2 or 3 years old, but not anything else really.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-20-2010, 05:21 PM
Because you cant test for it in the body like that. I mean we dont even know how its created by the body yet, people say possibly pineal gland, its not proven.

I just read food of the gods by Terrence Mckenna, and he talks for a while on DMT and DMT at birth, basically says it configures your whole concoiusness during those baby years from birth.

And also for your question Scientists can only do things they get funding for. Funding in Science at the moment is hitting an all time low. People arent gonna be studying this sort of thing because no one ill fund something that theres no possible profitabl benefits from.