PDA

View Full Version : What's The Name Of This Slaughterhouse Song?

CharlesJones
01-21-2010, 10:52 AM
I just saw a video a few minutes ago with Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden and the song is tight but i don't know the name of it. In the video, they're rhyming in a glass box separately and they're getting tattoos by a couple of women. Slaughterhouse album is already out right? If it is, i wanna hear it because i haven't heard it. I've never heard Crooked I and Joell Ortiz rhyme and the rhymes i heard them say on the video i saw today i liked. Where can i get some Crooked I mixtapes?

iammzac
01-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Just get the Slaughterhouse album.

Undiluted Karma
01-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Datpiff.com has some Crooked I Mixtapes, see if the Block Obama I/II mixtapes are on their, Theres some bangers on one of them I can't remember

Frank Sobotka
01-21-2010, 01:00 PM
Microphone

angry!
01-21-2010, 01:10 PM
c1KRCU9guvs

em was foul for this, he deaded their track before they got the chance!!!! they all got burnt!!!!!!

CharlesJones
01-21-2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks Ikke. Some of ya'll need to get off Eminem's dick. What is so special about his rhyming ability? Most of his songs are mainstream/radio joints. I've never heard any hardcore songs by him and sometimes i don't like his voice. I don't like his videos. I do like his 8 Mile movie.

angry!
01-21-2010, 01:22 PM
charles thats a radio performance, one take in and out!!!!

the clarity, interior rhyming, and breath control featured on the freestyle i posted is fuckin nutso!!!!!! an artist of his magnitutde blacking out on a radio freestyle like that speaks volumes about where his skillset is!!!!!!!!!

anyone thats ever attempted to deliver a lyric in their life should be floored by that spit!!!!!!

Buzk
01-21-2010, 01:32 PM
Thanks Ikke. Some of ya'll need to get off Eminem's dick. What is so special about his rhyming ability? Most of his songs are mainstream/radio joints. I've never heard any hardcore songs by him and sometimes i don't like his voice. I don't like his videos. I do like his 8 Mile movie.

wait...what? you've never heard any hardcore songs by him? im guessing you've only heard Encore then.

main_man
01-21-2010, 03:18 PM

nothing could be further from the truth. em usually has 1 or 2 radio songs and the rest of his albums are pretty much straight up hip hop. he makes up for his voice with skill.
whats so special about his rhyming ability? the cat usually MURDERS anybody who does a song with him.you dont have to like the white boy, but there really aren't many mc's who can match his skills.

and em did rip that beat better than all of slaughterhouse. thats one of the best freestyles of the past 3 years, easy.

cap
01-21-2010, 03:31 PM
you dont have to like the white boy, but there really aren't many mc's who can match his skills.

very true. im actually pretty much through with em, but i do recognize his amazing talent for writing rhymes.

GhettoGnom
01-21-2010, 08:43 PM
very true. im actually pretty much through with em, but i do recognize his amazing talent for writing rhymes.

Most of the shit he's writing nowadays is pure trash. :/ Sure he got multies, but anyone can write multies without substance, I know I can.

But that's now.

Tecknowledgist
01-21-2010, 10:57 PM
figures

the one thing rap related charlesjones has wanted to hear in the past ten years is the slaughterhouse album LOL