PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Dirty Knowledge?

CharlesJones
01-21-2010, 10:13 AM
I haven't seen him on here lately. Did he change his username? I know he's upset about Miami Heat sucking lately especially since they got their asses kicked last night by Charlotte 104-65 hahahahahahahahahahaha. Dirty Knowledge, talk to me man. You think Dwayne Wade is gonna leave the team after this season? I know he's upset about his teammates not helping him out on offense consistently. I know he's pissed about the bad loss last night.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2010, 10:30 AM
he's angry because his Giants were what I said they were. Average.

And that Eli Manning aint shit.

And of course that LeBron is better than Wade.

CharlesJones
01-21-2010, 10:34 AM
Ok hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So that's why he disappeared huh? He doesn't like it when people talk bad about his teams? LOL.

baby jesus
01-21-2010, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE=NickyTooch;1794289And that Eli Manning aint shit.[/QUOTE]

Really The Giants Sucking Wasnt Elis Fault He Had Another Good Year. He's Easily Top 10 Qb's In The League.

CharlesJones
01-21-2010, 10:39 AM
LOL@Eli and Peyton Manning always having the same expression on their faces when they throw a interception hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

baby jesus
01-21-2010, 10:42 AM
LOL And Having The Same Expression When They Win Super Bowls

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Eli Manning is NOT the reason they won anything.

Strahan, Tuck, Uminyora and that other beast that had on the defensive line was the reason.

QBs i'd rather have...

Philip Rivers
PEYTON manning
Tom Brady
Roethlisbooger
Aaron Rodgers
Tony Homo Romo
Brett Favre
Carson Palmer
Kurt Warner
Drew Brees
Donovan McNabb

baby jesus
01-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Besides Carson Palmer, Romo, Rodgers Im Fine With That List.

Carson- Hasnt Been The Same Since His Knee Injury.

Romo- Its Close Even Though He Puts Up Bigger Numbers Sometimes He Just Throws Interception After Interception Losing The Cowboys The Game Eli Really Doesnt Lose Games For The Giants Anymore.

Rodgers-I Want To See Him One More Year Look Like He Did This Year And I Will Agree With Him Being There.

Eli Had A Good Game Against Tampa Bay, A Good Game Against The Cowboys, A Really Good Game Against Greenbay, and Against The Patriots He Had To Go Down the Field And Win It. He Had A Big Part To Do With The Giants Winning The Super Bowl Obviously The D Was The Biggest Reason But Its The Playoffs When Is That Not The Case.

This Year With A Rookie Wide Recevier Nicks Another One In His Second Year Might As Well Of Been A Rookie Mannigham And Steve Smith The Absence Of Any Run Game What So Ever And A Terrible Defense That Was The Only Bright Spot For The Giants Eli And The Questionable Wr Depth Becoming A Strength.

Eli Is A Good Quaterback. Every Other Qb On Your List Has A Star Or Extremly Good Wr Core Besides Him And There Was Questions About Dallas Till Miles Emerged.

Mic Tyson
01-21-2010, 03:04 PM
yea eli is pretty sorry. hes lucky he got that championship cuz the giants are done for awhile. u see how much eli sucks without plaxico, and they still got some good receivers

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-21-2010, 09:25 PM
he's angry because his Giants were what I said they were. Average.

And that Eli Manning aint shit.

And of course that LeBron is better than Wade.

Eli Manning is a superbowl-winning quarterback and he just had a solid year.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Trent Dilfer was a super bowl winning quarterback. So was Brad Johnson.

He is in that caliber of QB.

He won't win it for you but he could definitely lose it.

11th Chamber
01-22-2010, 12:04 PM
He's a bandwagon fan. Im sure he'll emerge in the next few weeks rocking a Saints sig or some shit

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM
yea that is true...he is the ultimate fair-weathered faggot

Hollow Dartz
01-22-2010, 03:16 PM
Yeah let him be, Eagles owned him this year. He's crying somewhere.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Trent Dilfer was a super bowl winning quarterback. So was Brad Johnson.

He is in that caliber of QB.

He won't win it for you but he could definitely lose it.

Horrible comparison, Tooch.

He is far better, and essentially still learning.

Great athletic skill set.

Wait til he has a solid receiving corps.

HE isn't great yet, but he has the opportunity.

"He won't win it for you but he could definitely lose it" ???

THat doesn't mean anything

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2010, 04:04 PM
your just another sucker.

This guy is average and can play at a good level but will never be great.

Recieving corps thats great. Steve Smith, Manningham, Nicks, those guys are all decent.

The dude is just not going to be a great QB, and i stand by that.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-22-2010, 05:01 PM
your just another sucker.

This guy is average and can play at a good level but will never be great.

Recieving corps thats great. Steve Smith, Manningham, Nicks, those guys are all decent.

The dude is just not going to be a great QB, and i stand by that.

Well, full disclosure, I'm a die-hard Giants fan.

BUt anyways, I'm not saying that Eli WILL be a great quarterback. I'm saying he has the physical tools, and at times as shown the instincts necessary, to be a great quarterback.

I know it could go either way, and I'm not going to bet on it, but he's certainly better than dilfer or johnson, and his ceiling is way way higher.

As far as their receivers, steve smith, there #1 receiver, is a good slot receiver.

Manningham can't fucking catch OR run a route to save his life, and nicks is a rookie.

T

Olive Oil Goombah
01-22-2010, 05:07 PM
well t hat explains alot then.

Dirty Knowledge
01-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Charles, you can talk all the shit about Wade and Miami you want but the fact remains we still have a Title and your bitch ass Cavs will choke yet again in the playoffs this year. Did you see the Heat/Cavs game the other day? I went to it. It was dope. LeBron flopped like a little faggot a few times in that game. Haha. I couldn't stop laughing at the one where Wade went up with 2 hands, got dunked on, and they both fell. LeBron did like a belly flop, jumped up, threw his arms around and fell back down LOL. That was probably the greatest 2nd Quarter I ever saw in my life. Wade and LeBron are level in my eyes. I don't care what you think. Wade blocked LeBron's shot in the final seconds. But then Wade gave the game away. It's aight though.

And yeah the beatdown to Charlotte was embarrasing but that's the NBA for you. The Heat won the next 3 by 30 too LOL.

We shitted on 11th's garbage ass Pistons last night.

As for the G-Men.. well they just gave up this year. I'll never give up on them midyear, but I basically knew that they were doomed. We gotta start beating Philly because they are becomming a major pain in the ass. I remember when we had beaten the Iggles 9 games in a row in like the late 90's. Haha, gotta get back to that.

Speaking of the Iggles, I got a present for you Dartz.

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv47/kaseys1980/ds_img_direct.gif

CharlesJones
01-31-2010, 01:22 PM
Dirty Knowledge, i never said i was a Cavs fan and i'm not dissing the Heat. I just asked you if you thought Dwayne Wade was gonna leave Miami after this season because his teammates aren't that good.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-31-2010, 01:29 PM
Wade should leave and go back to Chicago. The Heat got nothing going on. Horrible fan base.

Dirty is delusional because LeBron is much better than wade. The Cavs much better than the Heat.

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 12:02 PM
LOL@you said the Heat have horrible fans hahahahahahahahahaha. Your right because i can tell by the many empty seats at their home games LOL.

Dirty Knowledge
02-22-2010, 02:38 AM
LOL so who is your team CJ?

And the old Miami Arena used to be rockin. I dunno how you can call out Miami fans. The Triple A is yuppy ville I mean tickets are really expensive. Plus there's a lot more to do in Miami/Miami area than go to a basketball game every night or everyweek.

CharlesJones
03-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Dirty Knowledge, Detroit Pistons are my team and i know what you're gonna say hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes i know they suck now but i've been a fan of their's since they had Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Vinnie Johnson, Dennis Rodman(when he was normal LOL), John Salley. I didn't like Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn because they used to beat up their opponents and play rough and i don't like guys who play like that because that's not how you play basketball. LOL@Detroit losing to the Nets last night hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Detroit got some good players such as Rodney Stuckey, Jason Maxiell, Ben Gordon(he should've kept his dumb ass with the Bulls LOL), Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton, Will Bynum. Tayshaun and Richard are getting old and they're probably gonna leave soon or retire. Joe Dumars who is the general manager of the Pistons has made some bad decisions like getting rid of Chauncey Billups and hiring this new coach John Kuester(i think that's his name)who was a assistant with the Cavs. He's never been a head coach before and he should've hired somebody who has head coaching experience. He didn't even give Michael Curry a chance when he was the coach LOL. I'm surprised Kwame Brown is still on the team hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When Detroit gets rid of him, i bet nobody else will take him LOL.

Hey Dirty Knowledge, did you watch that pitiful ass Bulls and Heat game Thursday? The Bulls are so pathetic on offense LOL. How can they get spanked like that at home? I didn't even watch the 2nd half LOL. That's why i said Ben Gordon should've kept his ass with the Bulls because they need his offense bad. Whoever the Bulls general manager is needs to be fired for getting rid of Tyrus Thomas, John Salmons, Ben Gordon(even though he was a free agent, the Bulls general manager should've gave him the money he wanted.).

check two
03-27-2010, 08:32 PM
Tayshaun Prince is going to retire soon?

CharlesJones
03-28-2010, 12:25 PM
I don't know if he is but he's getting old. He's been with the Pistons for awhile and i wouldn't be surprised if he left them after this season. I know he wants to be on a championship contending team and he won't get anymore rings with Detroit LOL.

check two
03-28-2010, 12:30 PM
He's only like 30 though. So I would think he got some more years left as long as he's not injury prone. Yeah, he should probably go to another team. lol

check two
03-28-2010, 12:34 PM
Charles,
Check out my Menace Clan thread in the Hip Hop section. I'm figuring you liked them.

CharlesJones
03-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Joe Dumars should be fired because he's made some bad decisions as a general manager. I posted a topic about this before and i had more people that disagreed with me than agreed. I don't understand why he got rid of Chauncey Billups and he hired this new coach who was a assistant with Cleveland who has no head coaching experience. He should've kept Flip Saunders as the coach. Joe obviously doesn't have patience with coaches because he got rid of Michael Curry after one season which was last season LOL. He didn't even give the brother a chance to prove himself. How in the hell can Kwame Brown's bum ass still be on the team but he gets rid of Chauncey Billups? LOL.

Michael Jordan did the same shit with former NBA player Sam Vincent when Sam coached Charlotte Bobcats a few years ago. He kept him for one season and got rid of him. General managers of NBA teams need to stop being impatient with coaches and players and give them time to learn and grow together. Some general managers and owners think they can buy a championship by getting players that are good and giving them lots of money and sometimes it doesn't work out. You see what has happened to Washington Redskins. Owner Daniel Snyder thinks he can buy a championship by spending a lot of money on players and he definitely doesn't have patience for head coaches because he fires them quick. Remember when he spent a lot of money on Deion Sanders and Bruce Smith when they were old? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

check two
03-28-2010, 01:12 PM
lol Kwame Brown should have been an All Star.

lSo do you watch the NFL also Charles? Cause I don't remember you posting much at all in the NFL thread here.

p-rok73
03-29-2010, 05:22 PM
Dirty Knowledge, Detroit Pistons are my team and i know what you're gonna say hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes i know they suck now but i've been a fan of their's since they had Isiah Thomas, Joe Dumars, Vinnie Johnson, Dennis Rodman(when he was normal LOL), John Salley. I didn't like Bill Laimbeer and Rick Mahorn because they used to beat up their opponents and play rough and i don't like guys who play like that because that's not how you play basketball. LOL@Detroit losing to the Nets last night hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Detroit got some good players such as Rodney Stuckey, Jason Maxiell, Ben Gordon(he should've kept his dumb ass with the Bulls LOL), Tayshaun Prince, Richard Hamilton, Will Bynum. Tayshaun and Richard are getting old and they're probably gonna leave soon or retire. Joe Dumars who is the general manager of the Pistons has made some bad decisions like getting rid of Chauncey Billups and hiring this new coach John Kuester(i think that's his name)who was a assistant with the Cavs. He's never been a head coach before and he should've hired somebody who has head coaching experience. He didn't even give Michael Curry a chance when he was the coach LOL. I'm surprised Kwame Brown is still on the team hahahahahahahahahahahaha. When Detroit gets rid of him, i bet nobody else will take him LOL.

Hey Dirty Knowledge, did you watch that pitiful ass Bulls and Heat game Thursday? The Bulls are so pathetic on offense LOL. How can they get spanked like that at home? I didn't even watch the 2nd half LOL. That's why i said Ben Gordon should've kept his ass with the Bulls because they need his offense bad. Whoever the Bulls general manager is needs to be fired for getting rid of Tyrus Thomas, John Salmons, Ben Gordon(even though he was a free agent, the Bulls general manager should've gave him the money he wanted.).

The Bull's started to lose when Noah & Deng were out with injuries. Salmons is doing good with the Bucks but he wasn't doing what he did last year with the Bulls this year. As for Tyrus Thomas, he's more of a tease, sometimes he shows signs of brilliance but then disappears for a long while. As for Gordon, he wanted a max contract while playing basically no defense. He can flat out score sometimes but isn't consistent. Check out his stats for this year, it might be the new system but he's struggling.

CharlesJones
04-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Check Two, Menace Clan used to be signed to Rap A Lot records right? If that's who you're talking about, i never heard their albums. I'm a fan of Poison Clan. JT Money is my boy. He used to be the lead rapper of Poison Clan. I do watch NFL games but i don't post in the NFL forum often because i choose not to.

Dirty Knowledge
04-08-2010, 12:15 AM

That game was funny. The Bulls are going to be set next year though when they bring in some help. Did you see the Heat do your Pistons like that at their home the other week? Talk about some front running fans LOL there weren't too many heads at the Palace for that game.

CharlesJones
04-10-2010, 10:44 AM
LOL@Detroit beat Miami last night in Miami hahahahahahahahahahaha. Did you see that facial dunk Tayshaun Prince did on Joel Anthony? LOL. Ben Gordon finally had a good game with 39 points.

Dirty Knowledge
04-13-2010, 12:55 AM
LOL, no I didn't. I went out on Friday because I don't remember that game. I think I watched the first few minutes. Big deal. Are the Pistons making the playoffs? LOL. CJ, I know you like to hate on Miami. I saw what you said in NBA Thread that the Heat will be 1 and done. Either way, you'll be watching them and not Detroit. Two in a row since then, 11 of the last 12, The Heat are hot and you can't deny it. Our second squad is looking real nice. Udonis Haslem has the most double-doubles off the bench this year in the NBA. I like when Chalmers and Arroryo are in the game at the same time. Title or not -- should be a fun playoffs. Boston or ATL, I think we got a legit shot at beating either.

CharlesJones
04-24-2010, 03:01 PM
Dirty Knowledge, what you gotta say now that Miami is about to get swept? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Paul Pierce hitting the game winning jumpshot in Dorell Wright's face hahahahahahahahahaha. Dwayne Wade is gonna leave Miami soon if Pat Riley doesn't get him some better teammates.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Wade has a gripe, Miami has nothing besides him. Beasely hasn't been the guy yet, adn the rest of the team is totally expendable.

They need to land Bosh or Stoudemire to recover, but thats no guarantee. Even if they do, they still need help. There roster is weak.

Dirty Knowledge
04-27-2010, 01:21 AM
Dirty Knowledge, what you gotta say now that Miami is about to get swept? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Paul Pierce hitting the game winning jumpshot in Dorell Wright's face hahahahahahahahahaha. Dwayne Wade is gonna leave Miami soon if Pat Riley doesn't get him some better teammates.

No sweep homie. Too much pride for that. This series is coming back to the MIA for a Game 6. We will not let Boston off the hook again like we did in Game 1 and I see Jermaine O'Neal finally getting shit together for tonight. Win or lose, we won't go quietly in Game 5 tonight.

How's your Detroit Pistons? With the dumb moves ya'll made, ya'll really won't be contenders for a loooong time. Miami on the other hand we're gonna have a big off season win or lose. So we'll be here for years to come.

Dirty Knowledge
04-27-2010, 04:22 PM
WHERE http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2010/04/25/17/7052076.embedded.prod_affiliate.56.JPG HAPPENS

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Wade's gonna bolt for Chi-Town and hook up with Rose and Noah

Dirty Knowledge
04-27-2010, 08:43 PM
He's a grown man. If he does, he does.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-27-2010, 10:35 PM
yea yea yea

Dirty Knowledge
04-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Real talk Dooch. You man. You need LeeBron. Me? I got my Yankees. I got my G-men. The HEat are a close 3rd place in terms of my sports love. But you man you need the Cavs because other than them like Joakim Noah said, Cleaveland sucks.

Olive Oil Goombah
04-29-2010, 07:57 PM
corny, like most of you new yawk niggaz

check two
04-29-2010, 10:03 PM
I heard the Heat are trying to get Wayne Simien to come out of retirement.

Dirty Knowledge
05-04-2010, 09:12 PM
The crazy thing is we could have had David Lee who went one pick later. LOL. Wayne wasn't great or anything but he always seemed to have an illness which kept him outta mad games.

CharlesJones
05-15-2010, 11:30 AM
I think Dwayne Wade should leave Miami because he'll never win a championship there again. The reason he won a title is because he had good players then that were veterans. I think if Pat Riley signs a couple of good players, then the Heat might be contenders for awhile. It's a good chance Michael Beasley might be leaving. Jermaine O'Neal needs to go LOL.

Olive Oil Goombah
05-15-2010, 02:52 PM
yea Miami's roster is a joke. He should go to Chicago.