PDA

View Full Version : Venezuelan Leader "Hugo Chaves" Claims USA Caused The Earthquake In Haiti!

Ninja
01-21-2010, 12:25 PM
wshh2y47Ff6BMW1rV2Oj

hmmm......HAARP???

Edgar Erebus
01-21-2010, 05:37 PM
If his afternoon beer was warm, the US would be guilty.

the silencer
01-21-2010, 09:30 PM
i'm surprised more ppl aren't talking about this.....this shit has HAARP all over it when u watch the docs and vids on HAARP..

and Southern Cali where i'm at has been having HORRIBLE weather this entire week, it's so strange....never rains here or anything but we've had a week of rain and even some tornadoes

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2010, 02:04 AM
"have no fear for atomic energy, for none of dem can stop di time" - bob marley

check two
01-22-2010, 02:41 AM
lol at Hugo

Urban_Journalz
01-22-2010, 07:20 AM
It is possible, though Hugo may be seen as a nut-job for saying this, you have to give the man his props because no one else in such a position has brought this up. HAARP is a very likely candidate for this event. Let's not forget that all of us thought that The World Trade Center indicident was the work of a few psychopaths with box-cutters until traces of explosives were found in the dust, the knowledge of jet fuel's incapability to burn long or hot enough to melt steel and the ability to control demolitions were stumbled upon.

It could be a natural disaster and it could be another blatant attack on the people. Time will tell.

We Todd Did
01-23-2010, 03:25 AM
Link?

diggy
01-23-2010, 04:22 AM
Well, according to news reports, it was an earthquake (even if it was artificially caused). Also, how could anybody know and verify whether it was artificially caused?

Accusing the U.S. of doing it is just speculation.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Accusing the US government of anything is heresy. Heretic will be cleansed. Common knowledge. :p

*cough* HAARP effects the atmosphere *cough* not earthquakes *cough*

You do realize most of the conspiracy bloggers are either a bit crazy or are attempting to write science fiction. You can't take these guys any more seriously then Scientologists. They're just making stuff up that sounds good. Y'all would have believed Orson Well's War of the Worlds broadcasts...

ZigZag
01-24-2010, 07:22 AM
i dont know what to make of this yet cuz i haven't watch the videos yet. I've heard of it though, seems a bit farfetched...but i wont rule it out...never just write things off, prove its wrong.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 07:43 AM
ok lets just say they can do it

why would they do it to Haiti? If it was a drill? They ve made one of the most famous earthquakes in history! Its costed USA 100s millions of $$$! It doesnt make sense. Haiti would be the last place.

Why not just test it on a uninhabited quite area?

Theres also NO PROOF they can even do this. Without proof you cant say anything.

Crackhead Bob
01-24-2010, 11:40 AM
*cough* HAARP effects the atmosphere *cough* not earthquakes *cough*
How the fuck do you know imbecile? Nicola Tesla show you the patent? Live in Alaska? Yea. that's what I thought. Take a Halls and shut the fuck up.

Crackhead Bob
01-24-2010, 11:43 AM
ok lets just say they can do it

why would they do it to Haiti? If it was a drill? They ve made one of the most famous earthquakes in history! Its costed USA 100s millions of $$$! It doesnt make sense. Haiti would be the last place.

Why not just test it on a uninhabited quite area?

Theres also NO PROOF they can even do this. Without proof you cant say anything.Hey, stupid, it didn't cost the US a thing. They will be busy raiding the Haitian relief fund just like they raided the 9-11 victim fund. And obviously it wouldn't be the first time they used it, Nigato, China, Katrina...

SKAMPOE
01-24-2010, 11:49 PM
we wuz buildin on this shit weeks ago...

its funny how errone thinks hugo is insane...

isnt this the elites tactics, discredit cats n shit... the locked the father up in bellview..

TSA
01-25-2010, 08:00 AM
beautiful rock, your ignorant dude.

do you really wanna compare the haitian relief fund to the amount of money the us government makes hourly?

they're not even in the same digit range dude. so like ghostlace said, why would you go THAT FAR to make what is in all honestly nickles and pennies to the us government?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Hey, stupid, it didn't cost the US a thing. They will be busy raiding the Haitian relief fund just like they raided the 9-11 victim fund. And obviously it wouldn't be the first time they used it, Nigato, China, Katrina...

the fact you can become so convinced about something you have absolutely no proof of shows just how much your life blows

U.S monetary funding is close to $900million so far I heard, thats not taking into account how much this is costing their military to be their, all those helicopters, planes, they all cost $100,000's to run hourly. And all the logistics involved is costing serious money.

Your a complete ignorant fool if you think USA would happily spend all this money in these econimical climates just to 'test out HAARP.'

Your a moron of the worst kind. Which is the kind that actually thinks hes intelligent lol.

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Haiti is now part of the U.S.

Congratz !

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2010, 11:39 AM
This HAARP thing really backfired for the ol' US government huh.

Theyre now gonn have to probably spend millions for years to come on re building Haiti, because they have no choice because its right on their front door and they are the super power and people wouldnt accpet it if they didnt rebuild the country like the good evangelicals that they are.

Yet the enlightened few like Bwock will have you beliveing this was all part of a drill for HAARP. Great drill.

food for thought
01-25-2010, 11:51 AM
why do yall think they kidnapped Aristide and removed him from power?

ballistic
01-25-2010, 12:02 PM
anybody who says earthquake weapon technology doesn't exist is ignorant. Nikola Tesla already broke down how to do it, and it's no secret that his notes were confiscated by the US government after his death and sucked into the black budget vortex along with all our tax money. if it wasn't possible, why does the UN have a law that forbids countries from using environmental weapons against eachother?

and if it is the case that the US is responsible for this, has anyone considered that the earthquake was not only a drill but a first step towards something else? what happens when you drown a poor country with "recovery" money? THEY BECOME DEPENDENT. IMF, anyone??? now why would the US want to do that? i have no idea, maybe there's something in Haiti they're interested in, or maybe they want the land for military strategy...i have no idea! all i know is that it's stupid to merely consider the official story. if you do that you're cheating yourself.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2010, 07:45 PM
Jesus...talk about jumping to conclusion

SKAMPOE
01-26-2010, 06:19 AM
beautiful rock, your ignorant dude.

do you really wanna compare the haitian relief fund to the amount of money the us government makes hourly?

they're not even in the same digit range dude. so like ghostlace said, why would you go THAT FAR to make what is in all honestly nickles and pennies to the us government?

anybody who says earthquake weapon technology doesn't exist is ignorant. Nikola Tesla already broke down how to do it, and it's no secret that his notes were confiscated by the US government after his death and sucked into the black budget vortex along with all our tax money. if it wasn't possible, why does the UN have a law that forbids countries from using environmental weapons against eachother?

and if it is the case that the US is responsible for this, has anyone considered that the earthquake was not only a drill but a first step towards something else? what happens when you drown a poor country with "recovery" money? THEY BECOME DEPENDENT. IMF, anyone??? now why would the US want to do that? i have no idea, maybe there's something in Haiti they're interested in, or maybe they want the land for military strategy...i have no idea! all i know is that it's stupid to merely consider the official story. if you do that you're cheating yourself.
co sign... not to mention haiti is one of the last places left where its black owned for black people, america hates that..

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2010, 08:19 AM
yea, those haitians are really tearin it up with the GDP.....

its a good thing skammpoe is a whiteboy cuz his country is in tight with the US of A...

gotta reap them light skinned benefit word?

SKAMPOE
01-26-2010, 09:01 AM
http://www.picrandom.com/images/statistics.jpg

whitey
01-26-2010, 09:40 AM
the level of retardation here is off the charts.

im suprised there's any paint chips left on the walls.

haiti the poorest country in the western hemisphere, and were going to blast them in the ass with an earthquake. haha. get real.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2010, 10:27 AM
they are the poorest nation in the hemisphere cuz thats how the elite have kept them....

THE MASON
01-26-2010, 10:43 AM
can someone show me this UN law about environmental weapons? i cant seem to find it haha

and does it refer to weapons that affect the environment, such as agent orange and biological weapons? or manipulatiing the environment?

either way, i dont think the US would waste there time with Haiti if this earthquake making weapon exists. does this mean they also caused the tsunami in sri lanka.

mother nature is a beast and we have fucked around long enough, she is just proving her dominance over our species.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2010, 10:51 AM
word, i just dont put it passed them nameen, withthe times we livin in n all...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2010, 11:04 AM
nahmeen....bwahahahahaha

what a faggot

PALEFORCE
01-26-2010, 01:27 PM
http://www.ktradionetwork.com/

it was the government haarp program

no the US will be made in the rebuilding of the infastructure, so more money for the corporations.

they can build some bases there

alot of reasons

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-26-2010, 01:47 PM
is there anything that happens on the planet earth that wasnt perpatrated by the american government?

im just wondering what it would take for something to happen that you wouldnt be able to link it to the american government

if an asteroid hit and killed half the globe you people would SWEAR it was the US governments fault because they knew it was coming and didnt stop it.

this is because actually you are in awe of the american government and like to believe in their power.

Dr. Green Lungs
01-26-2010, 02:25 PM
the us government was hijacked long ago... everyone knows this... they now take orders... so all of the non haarp believers here should understand what and who the us government stands for these days... read in between the lines people

SKAMPOE
01-26-2010, 02:26 PM
indeed^

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-26-2010, 02:58 PM
The US government is one of the least efficient forces in the world. They don't do shit. If this happened as you claim it was the Army going behind their back like during the Cuban missile crisis. The government doesn't need earthquake guns when there are enough nukes to end civilization. (Technically I can think of reasons to have earthquake weapons as they'd be cleaner on the environment and not get the world upset as much.)

But lets be realistic, Tesla had a lot of ideas for weapon applications. Maybe I'm ignorant, I've heard of his death ray in detail, i've heard of his beliefs on gravity, and I've heard about his ion based engines, but I've never heard of an earthquake weapon and I want a reliable source (via link) presented that shows this concept being presented by him. The man didn't even believe in the curvature of space which is a major factor in Einsteinian Physics. For much of his life we thought the galaxy was the universe. No offense to his knowledge of electricity, but he's not a physicist, but an engineer. He didn't know what he was talking about on some things (neither did Einstein I'll add, who denied quantum physics as it complicated his ideas beyond his ability to make sense of it) so we can't take his ideas as fact.

So on point, an earthquake weapon does not exist, or even exist in a conceived form until someone can show me some fucking schematics or a document describing it.

HAARP is an energy weapon? Sure, I can believe that. HAARP is a secret program with bad intent? Probably, I'm not very sure what its applications are in terms of atmospheric modification. Is it an earthquake gun? I refuse to acknowledge that idea under someone can illustrate its principles here.

Edit: Never mind, I found his oscillator. It got disproved by mythbusters... that sounds hard to assert. I'm sure even a small air powered piston given enough air pressure would in fact shake his office, that's not an earthquake, a gas piston would do some damage too if it was going fast enough. The device is intended for sonar purposes... again, not an earthquake.

PALEFORCE
01-26-2010, 03:30 PM
its not just palehorses theory

PRESIDENTS around the WORLD not just chavez are saying the same thing.

it can also make volcanoes erupt, it created hurricane katrina, tsunamis, it can make people go insane and can literally make you hear voices in your head.

HAARP

in alsaka

check it out

whitey
01-26-2010, 03:34 PM
^ haha sweet jesus man you should go into comedy.

theres this thing called "nature", and in nature, there are natural occurring phenomenon called earthquakes, and tsunamis, and volcanoes, and hurricanes, and twisters, among other things.

wait wait wait, i think italy just got some beef with the United States, they found out it was the US government who caused the volcanic eruption at Pompeii. CrAzY SHiT sOn!!!!

PALEFORCE
01-26-2010, 03:38 PM
yea world presidents are fucking stupid too

all hail obama! USA! USA! USA1

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2010, 03:44 PM
wow.........

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-26-2010, 03:45 PM
I think its the masses of proof and evidence and realibly sourced information that Palehorse provides that is the clincher in the argument

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Let me repeat this to you, he hooked up a small high speed piston designed to bang on the surface of whatever he placed it on, then hooked up a pretty strong air pump to it and it began to move up and down. Okay. So what. That's not an earthquake, thats like a jackhammer vibrating on a piece of rock. All his piston did was shake his office building (which I assume was steel and concrete but it may not have been) to the point the police were called to see what it was. He then smashed it with a hammer to turn it off when the police got there.

WMD? No. It's a vibrator. It vibrates objects. Its not an applicable weapon. You can't shoot it at something, you have to place it on the object and then it vibrates it. That's not a usable weapon.

So explain how an electromagnetic discharge in Alaska (clarify for me as I'm just gunning through this with no attention to detail) causes the ground to vibrate in Haiti. Doesn't work. If you had an oscillator in Alaska strong enough to shake the ground in Haiti it would collapse all the buildings and trees on earth...

Earthquakes are localized events where tectonic plates scrape against each other. They can happen all over the world. Good story.

PALEFORCE
01-26-2010, 03:56 PM
LOL IS THIS THE HIGH SPEED PISTON ENGINE YOUR REFERING TOO?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/haarp_1.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/haarp4.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/HAARPSIGN.jpg

Ninja
01-26-2010, 04:42 PM
How many of these weapons do you think are there? I doubt there is the only one.

SKAMPOE
01-26-2010, 09:29 PM
i say one, but many others for many dif reasons, with the ill weapons that are created hourly for the military, imagine whats not IN THE BOOKS....

SKAMPOE
01-26-2010, 09:31 PM
LOL IS THIS THE HIGH SPEED PISTON ENGINE YOUR REFERING TOO?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/haarp_1.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/haarp4.jpg
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h244/whitel0tus/HAARPSIGN.jpg
seems harmless, but i think its connected to sumthing like a satelite in outer space, and onced fired up, it connects to it n bam DEAD HAITIANS lol or sum like that. i say, if hollywood can think it up, the government dun did it already!

PALEFORCE
01-26-2010, 09:40 PM
i was thinking the same skamp
1: i want to know whats in the underground cities, all i really know is they got supercomputers hooked to everything and mag lev trains that go to new york to cali in 30 minutes

2: they probably bounce signals off satelites like the same way you could use your cell phone to call someone in haiti

everything is a frequency, its not conjecture, its scientific fact

think of it like resonance when an opera singer shatters a glass.

haarp works the same way to create freqeuncies

whitey
01-26-2010, 10:02 PM
i was thinking the same skamp
1: i want to know whats in the underground cities, all i really know is they got supercomputers hooked to everything and mag lev trains that go to new york to cali in 30 minutes

2: they probably bounce signals off satelites like the same way you could use your cell phone to call someone in haiti

everything is a frequency, its not conjecture, its scientific fact

think of it like resonance when an opera singer shatters a glass.

haarp works the same way to create freqeuncies

this is fucking gold.

PALEFORCE
01-26-2010, 10:10 PM
Maglev (transport)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
JR-Maglev at Yamanashi test track in November, 2005. 581 km/h. Guinness World Records authorization.
MLX01 maglev train Superconducting magnet Bogie

Maglev, or magnetic levitation, is a system of transportation that suspends, guides and propels vehicles, predominantly trains, using magnetic levitation from a very large number of magnets for lift and propulsion. This method has the potential to be faster, quieter and smoother than wheeled mass transit systems. The power needed for levitation is usually not a particularly large percentage of the overall consumption; most of the power used is needed to overcome air drag, as with any other high speed train.

The highest recorded speed of a Maglev train is 581 kilometres per hour (361 mph), achieved in Japan in 2003, 6 kilometres per hour (3.7 mph) faster than the conventional TGV speed record.=old

The first commercial Maglev "people-mover" was officially opened in 1984 in Birmingham, England. It operated on an elevated 600-metre (2,000 ft) section of monorail track between Birmingham International Airport and Birmingham International railway station, running at speeds up to 42 km/h (26 mph); the system was eventually closed in 1995 due to reliability and design problems.

Perhaps the most well known implementation of high-speed maglev technology currently operating commercially is the IOS (initial operating segment) demonstration line of the German-built Transrapid train in Shanghai, China that transports people 30 km (18.6 miles) to the airport in just 7 minutes 20 seconds, achieving a top speed of 431 km/h (268 mph), averaging 250 km/h (160 mph).

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2010, 10:16 PM
I think Palehorse is in on it...he seems to kno too much....

PALEFORCE
01-26-2010, 10:29 PM
deleted my post

Olive Oil Goombah
01-26-2010, 10:37 PM
good thing cuz i got the feds involved last night.

5hundred&one
01-29-2010, 12:20 AM
yeah, the maglev train is crazy shit.