PDA

View Full Version : Djinn spirits & crystal meth (input needed)

ballistic
01-22-2010, 12:41 PM
so i've been in Atlanta for the past month, mainly working for my brother-in-law who owns a building/landscaping/general handiwork business down here. i grew up in the Baha'i Faith, a world religion founded in Persia back in the mid-19th century. the cool thing about the Baha'i community is its utility as a networking tool. because its membership is so diverse you're able to meet all sorts of people from many different walks of life. Atlanta boasts an impressive Baha'i community, as can be expected.

i met this interesting Baha'i who's in his mid-20s through another friend. he's a recovering crystal meth addict. i was over at his place a couple of nights ago just chilling and we started talking about drugs. he spoke about how crystal meth can make you feel like superman for 24 hours. not only that, it apparently opened him up to the spirit world. big time. he told me that he started seeing what he identified as Djinn spirits all the time, some benevolent and some malevolent, some average-sized and others as big as a house. he even said that he met some Baha'i Djinn. towards the end of one of the Baha'i holy books it's stated that each letter that flows from the pen of Baha'u'llah, the central Baha'i prophet, has 71 different meanings attached to it. the Baha'i Djinn spirits told my friend that they knew all of them.

he then told me that his girlfriend was a Djinn. imagine my shock as he informed me of this casually over a cigarette...she told him that she was 20,000 years old and he said that she could manifest in any physical form that she chose. her physical presence was overwhelming but he managed to carry on an intimate relationship with her. one time he said she manifested in this not-so-human-looking humanoid form which scared the shit out of him and when he told her to stop it hurt her feelings! he hasn't seen her for two years.

i don't have to tell y'all how crazy all this sounded. really on some other shit. the first thing i did was look in my copy of Manly P Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages for information on the Djinn. it says that they are the most powerful entities of the fire element, occupying their own seperate dimension of ether completely separate from our's. my friend had told me that the Quran mentions the Djinn numerous times and i found this to be true. i learned that the term 'genie' is derived from 'Djinn', and we all know how genies are usually associated with Arabic culture, like in the movie Aladdin for example. i started perusing google for more information and found from several different websites that it's generally understood that Djinn spirits have the power to take on the gross form of any creature on our frequency, be it stones, animals, or humans. apparently there is a history of humans procreating with human-incarnated Djinn, as well. there is a disparity between our time and their's, so any interaction with Djinn spirits requires patience on the part of humans. two years is nothing to my man's girlfriend. (lol)

then i googled "crystal meth spirit world" and discovered that there is a precedent for what this guy experienced. many people who take crystal meth have encounters with the shadow world and shadow beings, and the accounts almost always match eachother. this is probably why some religions, like the Baha'i Faith, warn against taking heavy drugs, for the same reason that they warn not to mess with witchcraft and black magic. it really opens you up to realms you may not be ready to face.

i know there are some people here with knowledge on one or both subjects, so please share. this is a very compelling situation i find myself in. the dude says he wants to learn how to summon his girlfriend Djinn at will and he wants my help. i'd like to hear some input from the KTL forum on this shit...

SID
01-22-2010, 12:56 PM
Not another summoning spirit animals via illicit drugs thread.

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2010, 02:09 PM
can't meth kill you tho

ballistic
01-22-2010, 02:16 PM
from what i understand...i'm not taking that shit tho-

Aesop Chi Odi
01-22-2010, 03:38 PM
So long as your researching the route of drug induced spirituality I'd
like to bring to your attention a much less harmful medicine(not a drug)
that has been associated with experiences involving the shadow world
and shadow beings. This way u have a safer healthier means to examine
the realm firsthand.

Ayahuasca<---|is a hallucinogenic beverage created at the mixture of
Monoamine oxidase inhibitors and Dimethyltryptamine. So what you have
is the combining of antidepressants(MAOI's) found in South American
vines and a natural pscyhodelic(DMT) found in plants that are
indigenous to South Americas Amazon region as well.

Shamans have been know to prescribe ayahuasca treatment as it understood
to be a holistic approach to healing many problems that dwell in the
confines of our subconcious. It is also believed to be a practical method
of communicating with spirts of other dimensions.

Collection of Ayahuasca related info:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ayahuasca/ayahuasca.shtml

food for thought
01-22-2010, 03:45 PM
^nice post

welcome to the corp, gaud

i been telling cats bout ayahuasca

first post is crazy

when i was living in the middle east growing up, people use to talk about "jinns"

your explanation of what it is sounds liek thats what was going on - people use to talk about how they are like ghosts but in a shadowy figure. i use to hear stories of jinns dwelling in some peoples houses and fucking with people and shit - but i dont know how factual it was cause i was real young hearing this shit from word of mouth

anyway, the epople use to talk about them like it was a good chance you might run into one i your lifetime

ALCATRAZ
01-22-2010, 04:04 PM
there is a group of professional physicians in brazil who take time out each month to get together, ingest Ayahuasca, and discuss life and other worldly type of shit ... the way i see it, if doctors are doing it ... then so should i :)

Urban_Journalz
01-22-2010, 10:50 PM
so i've been in Atlanta for the past month, mainly working for my brother-in-law who owns a building/landscaping/general handiwork business down here. i grew up in the Baha'i Faith, a world religion founded in Persia back in the mid-19th century. the cool thing about the Baha'i community is its utility as a networking tool. because its membership is so diverse you're able to meet all sorts of people from many different walks of life. Atlanta boasts an impressive Baha'i community, as can be expected.

i met this interesting Baha'i who's in his mid-20s through another friend. he's a recovering crystal meth addict. i was over at his place a couple of nights ago just chilling and we started talking about drugs. he spoke about how crystal meth can make you feel like superman for 24 hours. not only that, it apparently opened him up to the spirit world. big time. he told me that he started seeing what he identified as Djinn spirits all the time, some benevolent and some malevolent, some average-sized and others as big as a house. he even said that he met some Baha'i Djinn. towards the end of one of the Baha'i holy books it's stated that each letter that flows from the pen of Baha'u'llah, the central Baha'i prophet, has 71 different meanings attached to it. the Baha'i Djinn spirits told my friend that they knew all of them.

he then told me that his girlfriend was a Djinn. imagine my shock as he informed me of this casually over a cigarette...she told him that she was 20,000 years old and he said that she could manifest in any physical form that she chose. her physical presence was overwhelming but he managed to carry on an intimate relationship with her. one time he said she manifested in this not-so-human-looking humanoid form which scared the shit out of him and when he told her to stop it hurt her feelings! he hasn't seen her for two years.

i don't have to tell y'all how crazy all this sounded. really on some other shit. the first thing i did was look in my copy of Manly P Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages for information on the Djinn. it says that they are the most powerful entities of the fire element, occupying their own seperate dimension of ether completely separate from our's. my friend had told me that the Quran mentions the Djinn numerous times and i found this to be true. i learned that the term 'genie' is derived from 'Djinn', and we all know how genies are usually associated with Arabic culture, like in the movie Aladdin for example. i started perusing google for more information and found from several different websites that it's generally understood that Djinn spirits have the power to take on the gross form of any creature on our frequency, be it stones, animals, or humans. apparently there is a history of humans procreating with human-incarnated Djinn, as well. there is a disparity between our time and their's, so any interaction with Djinn spirits requires patience on the part of humans. two years is nothing to my man's girlfriend. (lol)

then i googled "crystal meth spirit world" and discovered that there is a precedent for what this guy experienced. many people who take crystal meth have encounters with the shadow world and shadow beings, and the accounts almost always match eachother. this is probably why some religions, like the Baha'i Faith, warn against taking heavy drugs, for the same reason that they warn not to mess with witchcraft and black magic. it really opens you up to realms you may not be ready to face.

i know there are some people here with knowledge on one or both subjects, so please share. this is a very compelling situation i find myself in. the dude says he wants to learn how to summon his girlfriend Djinn at will and he wants my help. i'd like to hear some input from the KTL forum on this shit...

Astounding.

All of my immediate family, including myself, practices Islam. My oldest brother in Harlem fell victim to the streets and started doing things way harder than Marijuana. He laced his blunts with crystal meth. No lie son, the case is identical, only more terrifying. He's not only seeing and hearing them, but he almost committed suicide because he couldn't deal with the portal that he had just opened.

Personally, I've had a few experiences like this with Marijuana back in my younger days. I think very few people talk about this because weed has a safer rep than cocaine or meth, but the fact is, all of these substances widen the perception of the user. For better or worse. I've seen Djinns change form right in front of me. I've heard them converse around me when there was only one other person there with me. Most of them, in my experiences, were threatening. There were a select few that were gentle and loving.

The one thing that I carry from both mine and my brother's experience is this; I know that they exist and while I don't know what relationship they have with us, I know that there is a reason for them to be here. Perhaps so that we (humans) can understand that there are other forms of life that, although we can't see them all the time, function in the same way that we do. They need food, water and sleep too. One chapter in Qur'an called, "Al-Jinn", at one point, tells of a group of Jinni that heard Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) reciting Qur'an and told one another to listen intently. Once the recital was finished, they returned to their people and informed them that another had come with a message with the likeness of the message of Moses and to follow him that they would receive mercy. So there are even Muslim Jinni in the world.

Just like humans, some are good and some are evil. Just like us, they have free will. Unlike us though, more of them know how to use the powers that are inherent in thier nature, something most human beings have long forgotten.

Your friend, to summon his girlfriend, probably has to do no more than meditate and put himself in her presence. He has to feel her. Especially if there was a real love shared between the two of them, if he buries himself in that feeling, she'll come around. I know this to be true for humans so it's bound to work for the Jinni.

Also, the most dangerous thing about taking any mind-altering substance, is being unprepared. We always take these things without really knowing what waits for us on the other side. The evil ones among mankind AND Jinni count on this. Believe me when I tell you, nothing is as terrifying as being terrified when not in your regular frame of mind. It's best to leave such substances alone. If your path calls for interaction with these spirits, then seek the safer means of contact.

Word to the wise, evil spirits can't stand Frankincense.

Peace.

J-Cee
01-22-2010, 11:46 PM
my friends face turned into some evil ass shit one time when smokin weed,wasnt a normal weed experience..weird things happened around us then his eyes went so demonic and slanted inwards that i could not bare to look at his face,he said same thing happened to me ..lol was crazy,dunno wtf that was.

ALCATRAZ
01-23-2010, 03:29 AM
the most dangerous thing about taking any mind-altering substance, is being unprepared

truth.org

ballistic
01-25-2010, 12:51 PM
yeah i've researched ayahuasca and DMT extensively...i intend to try it before i leave this planet. not so much with the crystal meth...

thank you for sharing that, Urban Journalz, i wish your brother all the best in his tribulations. in the Baha'i Faith we say Allah'u'Abha, God is most glorious-

your brother must be having some truly harrowing experiences with these spirits... were you on mind-altering substances when you sensed the Djinn around you? i'm still trying to imagine what that would be like. i would like to know more about these beings.

my friend said that it is technology that allows them to create human avatars, but he doesn't believe that humans and Djinn can have children together. he told me that when you become involved with the Djinn it opens up a connection with God & the deceased...he thinks that he's heard God speak to him directly.

i wonder how many times any one of us have had direct experiences with these beings unconsciously? or how many times we've been influenced into a certain action by their presence? and what is their nature, exactly?

ballistic
01-25-2010, 08:55 PM
one of my friends think that it's all just hallucination, that crystal meth doesn't actually open you up to any kind of spirit world at all-

discuss...

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 03:50 AM
vibrational attunement.
some entities exist in vibrations/dimensions that we cannot detect.
demons/jinns exist in this invisible realm.
meth can put your consciousness into a vibration that will make them visible to the eye and/or audible to the ear.
it is said it can even open you up to possession.

g_flex
02-18-2010, 10:00 AM
what are the possibilities of all these being side effects of the drug itself?...no disrespect, because I had similar incident whereby my friend who took meth and didnt sleep 24hrs actually said there are things waiting outsie my crib and told they coming after him....

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2010, 10:10 AM
what are the possibilities of all these being side effects of the drug itself?...no disrespect, because I had similar incident whereby my friend who took meth and didnt sleep 24hrs actually said there are things waiting outsie my crib and told they coming after him....

thats what we are talking about, side effects.
if you mean that these are projections of a damaged mind? possibly. but how would you determine the difference between a cognitive error and an interdimensional interaction?

it goes back to perception and experiencing reality.
to a schizophrenic, hallucinations ARE real.
in his/her world these hallucinations exist and interact with him/her via the 5 senses which ist the interface that defines the boundaries of physical reality.

think of it like being the only one who is hot in a room. you say "its hot in here" everyone else says they feel fine and not to open the window.
does that mean its NOT hot?

perception.

g_flex
02-18-2010, 11:56 AM
i believe these entities exist, I have experienced it but the way i am seeing it is, does this experience occur for starter ice smokers? does this effect only take place after consuming the drug for a specific time frame? It is natural to see and perceive things differently esp after being deprived of sleep....

WARPATH
02-18-2010, 12:27 PM
i know there are some people here with knowledge on one or both subjects, so please share.

Sounds like your friend needs to lay off the crack pipe.

HOTEP

Ninja
02-18-2010, 02:40 PM
There are 3 types of Jinn; One type flies through the air, another type consists of snakes and dogs. A third is based in one place but travels about

The way of life for the Jinn is just like Human Beings. For example they are accountable for their actions, just as human beings are.

The Jinn, as any other living creature, will also die, however they can live for thousands of years, and they also live normal live like they fall in love, and get married etc. SOme jinns can also fall in love with humans whihc can be pretty scary! ( the film Paranormal Activity)

They say when babies are born they are able to see jinns just as cats can aswell

I recently read this conversation that was posted on another forum which involved a guy who was conversing with another guy possessed by a jinn---one of the most interesting conversations ive ever read!
let me know if you want me to post the convo in here!

Peace!

g_flex
02-19-2010, 09:20 AM
come down to the archipelago and we can walk deep into the jungles and check em out in rituals...nothing like seeing it for ourselves,minus d drug