PDA

View Full Version : who else is getting tired of lil' wayne?

praise the almitey W
01-22-2010, 12:45 PM
a few weeks ago I liked lil' wayne but saw other ppl were getting tired of him. Then just last week i finally remembered why, he has to much radio play, I just got tired of him for that and the fact that he's kinda starting to get like 50 cent one of my least favorite rappers because he's to commercial. I hope lil' wayne kinda just stops for a while but he might not like he said in one of his songs. anyways post a reply if you are tired of lil' wayne and why you are tired of him.

food for thought
01-22-2010, 12:51 PM
a few weeks ago I liked lil' wayne

lol

Then just last week i finally remembered why, he has to much radio play,

how long did u forget it for?

welcome to the corp, bruh.

Mcthuggin99
01-22-2010, 01:05 PM
ive been tired of him for about 3-4 years

YungSunny
01-22-2010, 06:38 PM
Welcome to 2007

Frank Sobotka
01-22-2010, 07:02 PM
THat alchemist joint on C3 is my shit.

praise the almitey W
01-22-2010, 09:50 PM
well what i meant to say was i understand food for thought because i see ppl are seeing him getting to be like 50 cent imo. and thats why im tired of him. truth is im tired of most of the rappers coming out of the south right now, i just kinda want the whole southern rap phase to be over for a little bit and let west coast or east coast get back cause theres a lot of california and new york artists that i dont even here making big hits. they get radio play in their own states or states bordering, but not the whole country or ten states across from their state, and i kinda missed the east coast west coast takeover.

Jin10304
01-23-2010, 12:01 AM
That happends to any rapper with overexposure, Wayne's domination of the airwaves is getting tiresome and people are starting to get over him

12weLvE
01-23-2010, 12:51 AM
Welcome to 2007

yo kid shut the fuck up with that 2007 shit. You and that other idiot pulled that on my jay electronica thread and made yourself look like idiots. Since when is music too old?? You don't believe in replay value or somethin?? Do you think that only new shit should get spins?? Fuck off. You post like you are are too cool and are some kind of hip hop guru or some shit.

Frank Sobotka
01-23-2010, 05:19 AM
well what i meant to say was i understand food for thought because i see ppl are seeing him getting to be like 50 cent imo. and thats why im tired of him. truth is im tired of most of the rappers coming out of the south right now, i just kinda want the whole southern rap phase to be over for a little bit and let west coast or east coast get back cause theres a lot of california and new york artists that i dont even here making big hits. they get radio play in their own states or states bordering, but not the whole country or ten states across from their state, and i kinda missed the east coast west coast takeover.Because the new cali rappers aren't releasing albums

YungSunny
01-23-2010, 08:20 AM
yo kid shut the fuck up with that 2007 shit. You and that other idiot pulled that on my jay electronica thread and made yourself look like idiots. Since when is music too old?? You don't believe in replay value or somethin?? Do you think that only new shit should get spins?? Fuck off. You post like you are are too cool and are some kind of hip hop guru or some shit.

Hahahaha...

You two are saying shit that everyone was saying years ago. Don't be made at me. I don't like that.

Frank Sobotka
01-23-2010, 09:24 AM
Hahahaha...

You two are saying shit that everyone was saying years ago. Don't be made at me. I don't like that.

so fucking waht?

J-DON
01-23-2010, 02:52 PM
dont worry hes going to be in jail for a little bit so we hopefully will see a decline in overplayed singles and features.

YungSunny
01-23-2010, 06:16 PM
so fucking waht?

lol

P-Noid Brown
01-23-2010, 06:44 PM
im proud to say i never got used to him.

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-23-2010, 06:54 PM
im proud to say i never got used to him.

never enjoyed him he tolorable at best can't stand him lyrically he's a 5th grader