PDA

View Full Version : Kool g rap and rick ross, also new g rap album

spiggity_ace
01-22-2010, 07:45 PM
KOOL G RAP AND RICK ROSS?

I got an interesting one here. I am hearing that Rick Ross has gotten Kool G Rap for his new album, Teflon Don. Iím telling you, Rickís not playing. I know some people may say heís Officer Ricky, but Kool G Rap is Official beyond belief! I heard G Rap killed it too so stay tuned for that one. The irony of all of this is that years ago, there were HEAVY rumors that 50 Cent was going over to G-Unit. He never did sign, but he and 50 Cent did a Queens song with a bunch of other vets. What I heard was that G Rap had other offers on the table but though G-Unit was going to happen and they didnít! Then the other deals fizzled.

In related rumors, Kool G Rap is going to be retiring, I am hearing. But, before he does, heís going to record one last masterful album called Offer You Canít Refuse.

was on allhiphop and read this, and g rap is goin to make a new album i herd about this, thats goin to be dope, ill check this rick ross collabo too

marden
01-22-2010, 07:48 PM
I am new here and I am very pleasure to meet you and join in here.I share things with you when i searching online and hope you can find more things that you like.I dont wanna disturb anyone of you and if you are not interested in these,leave them alone.
china wholesale (http://www.global-wholesale.com/)
china wholesale (http://www.everbuying.com/)
wow gold (http://www.mmogcart.com/)

Frank Sobotka
01-22-2010, 07:50 PM
Not that suprised, ross has mainstream features on his album but on the remixes he seems to get artist he just likes and wants to work with, he had special ed & big boi on the magnificent remix and krazyie & Twista on the all I reall want remix.

And don't forget ross makes mafioso rap, kool g rap is probally his biggest influence.

whitey
01-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Not that suprised, ross has mainstream features on his album but on the remixes he seems to get artist he just likes and wants to work with, he had special ed & big boi on the magnificent remix and krazyie & Twista on the all I reall want remix.

And don't forget ross makes mafioso rap, kool g rap is probally his biggest influence.

you got that magnificent remix by any chance homie?

and to be honest rick gets hated on too much. i can understand it, but for real, who gives a fuck. how does him being a corrections officer at one point in his life affect the sound waves going into your ears.

hes not lyrical genius, but usually has good beats and is decent enough on the mic.

Jin10304
01-22-2010, 08:38 PM
If all goes well, G Rap will do TWO album. Offer & the collabo with Raekwon

Frank Sobotka
01-22-2010, 09:02 PM
you got that magnificent remix by any chance homie?

and to be honest rick gets hated on too much. i can understand it, but for real, who gives a fuck. how does him being a corrections officer at one point in his life affect the sound waves going into your ears.

hes not lyrical genius, but usually has good beats and is decent enough on the mic.

http://limelinx.com/files/3f93392adc12662b37bce8f6f0d5d6e0

YungSunny
01-22-2010, 09:24 PM
I told y'all niggas ross was the truth lol.

You still were determined on hating. Raekwon even cosigned him.
Now kool g rap? Really?
Fuck all y'all lol.

Frank Sobotka
01-22-2010, 09:33 PM
i told y'all niggas ross was the truth lol.

You still were determined on hating. Raekwon even cosigned him.
Now kool g rap? Really?
Fuck all y'all lol.

bawse

tombstone
01-22-2010, 09:35 PM
i hope he still does that album with canibus and domingo.

spiggity_ace
01-22-2010, 11:24 PM
only problem i have with ross is that he kept denying his pst, if he came out and sed yea i was a co this whole thing woulda never happened. i still dont listen to em but ill check this song

main_man
01-23-2010, 02:06 PM
dont think since g rap is doing a song with officer ricky a.k.a. fat gusto that he co-signs him.
g rap was also on steve-o's rap album too. so was m.o.p.
its all about that paper in reality.