PDA

View Full Version : Pac is coming back in 2014 LOL

oldie
01-23-2010, 02:06 PM
thats the new theory. that he's faking his own death for 18 years like Niccolò Machiavelli (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli) apparently did. ive read that this guy didnt fake his own death but whatever.

this Niccolo guy worte a book or a few books (i havent read much into him) and explained how to fake your own death or something.

Pac went to jail, read this guys books & came outta jail with the new name Makaveli which is a part annagram of 'im alive'

his last album - The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Don_Killuminati:_The_7_Day_Theory)

i found this on the internet:
also, appaerntly, 2pac had a liking for the number 7. he "died" in 1996. 1996 + 18 = 2014. he should come back in 2014. and if you add the digits in 2014 (2+0+1+4) it equals 7
&
thats not exactly the 7day theory ive heard about.. ive heard of :
he was shot on sept. 7th
he lasted for 7 days in the hospital then he died
he died at 4:03 (4+3) = 7
he was 25 when he died (2+5) = 7
12 shots was fired at him.. only 5 of them hit.. (12-5)=7

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.

Makaveli The Don Killumanti in plain english reads - Tupac: The of Killers of the illuminati

I really cant get my head around Wikipedia's explanation of the 'Illuminati' but from what i understand it was a group of people who wanted a New World Order, they wanted to rule the world. (they wanted a Hitler style wipeout of races of beings)

my understanding of it all is that the Illuminati is also said to be behind the death of Martin Luther King & if Tupac openly rebels against Illuminati then it is them that had him 'killed' BUT they was apparently sussed out 10 years after they began which means it cant still be around. although its believed by some that the world is still run under the Illuminati which is why their Pyramid is on a 1 Dollar Bill in America

http://www.2pacworld.co.uk/killuminati.html

it blows my brain to bits tryna understand the whole Illuminati (& The Free Mason)

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
01-23-2010, 02:08 PM
pac still alive

Afficial_Nastee
01-23-2010, 02:11 PM
I thought his ashes were buried in Soweto South Africa?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2010, 02:13 PM
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/BrazyDogg/Makave7i/2Pacautopsycolormarked.jpg

-dead-

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
01-23-2010, 02:16 PM
-alive-

claaa7
01-23-2010, 02:16 PM
^ fake.. not that i believe for a second that he actually is alive, but that picture is fake

Poetic Wun
01-23-2010, 02:18 PM
it blows my brain to bits tryna understand the whole Illuminati (& The Free Mason)
yeah this shits crazy but its interesting when you get deep down into it.

as for pac.... believe it when i see it... niggas need to let go.
he did what he did and that was great but its over.

Jutzu-Lo-Killer
01-23-2010, 02:19 PM
-alive.............-

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2010, 02:22 PM
^ fake.. not that i believe for a second that he actually is alive, but that picture is fake

}:|

oDoUoSoKo
01-23-2010, 02:25 PM
eloels, alcatraz is creamin right now...mad excited and shit.

Edgar Erebus
01-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Jesus F. Christ, Ghostassed. I'd understand if Alcatraz had pictures like that, but you?

ALCATRAZ
01-23-2010, 04:54 PM
B94jI0Av2hE

Blackprint
01-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Will people ever stop doing this shit though?

ALCATRAZ
01-23-2010, 04:59 PM
see video above

narc
01-23-2010, 05:04 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2ldg3g1.png

Tecknowledgist
01-23-2010, 05:06 PM
this Niccolo guy worte a book or a few books (i havent read much into him)

LOL. yeah you could say that..

Frank Sobotka
01-23-2010, 06:03 PM
7 day theory because he recorded the makaveli album in 7 days (actually less but mixing & mastering took a few days).

Killuminati was supossed to be the symoblical death of the illuminti 'If the illumintie was so powerfull how come this nigga in jail knows about their plans"

I've read the prince but nothing about resurection in there.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2010, 06:19 PM
dumb mohterfuckers always misunderstanding the killuminati thing with pac.

they think he was into that illuminati conspiracy shit

he wasnt, his whole point was that he didnt believe in Illuminati, and when he saw niggas in the hood talking about illuminati all the time it pissed him off because he thought that was being used to hold them back psychologically

so he wanted people to stop believing in all that illuminati bullshit

Killuminati was supossed to be the symoblical death of the illuminti 'If the illumintie was so powerfull how come this nigga in jail knows about their plans"

^^^this is a classic example of somone misunderstanding a Pac qoute and mis representing it

what he was trying to say there is to prove to people they dont exist, because if they did he wouldnt know about them

Frank Sobotka
01-23-2010, 06:24 PM
^that's what I was saying.....

crds
01-23-2010, 06:32 PM
LMAO, 2 Pac is dead and has been since 1996.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-23-2010, 06:33 PM
yeah i wasnt talking about you i meant in general

J-Cee
01-23-2010, 09:59 PM
lol pacs gone..deal with it...theres been 3 of these theories of a year hes coming back..he hasnt..hell stay forever in our heart and memories..but dayum,the man is gonnnneee

SKAMPOE
01-23-2010, 10:35 PM
lol, i just hope he comes back...

ALCATRAZ
01-23-2010, 10:36 PM
^that's what I was saying.....
LOL i know what is ghostlaced talkin about ahahahahahaha

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-23-2010, 10:41 PM
HAHAHAHA At Alcatraz Gay Panda Gif.......That Is The Most Cudley Thing Ive Ever Seen

diggy
01-23-2010, 11:07 PM
I've read the following works of Machiavelli:
-The Discourses on Livy
-The Prince
-The Art of War

Nowhere in those books does it mention Machiavelli faking his death.

Also, 'Makaveli' is not an anagram of 'I am alive'. I could see that just by looking at it. There is no letter 'k' in 'I am alive'.

Do not be so quick to believe in everything you read.

iammzac
01-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Who is 2pac?

ALCATRAZ
01-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Who is 2pac?
your lord and savior

Cthulhu
01-23-2010, 11:54 PM
thats the new theory. that he's faking his own death for 18 years like Niccolò Machiavelli (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niccol%C3%B2_Machiavelli) apparently did. ive read that this guy didnt fake his own death but whatever.

this Niccolo guy worte a book or a few books (i havent read much into him) and explained how to fake your own death or something.

Pac went to jail, read this guys books & came outta jail with the new name Makaveli which is a part annagram of 'im alive'

his last album - The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Don_Killuminati:_The_7_Day_Theory)

i found this on the internet:
also, appaerntly, 2pac had a liking for the number 7. he "died" in 1996. 1996 + 18 = 2014. he should come back in 2014. and if you add the digits in 2014 (2+0+1+4) it equals 7
&
thats not exactly the 7day theory ive heard about.. ive heard of :
he was shot on sept. 7th
he lasted for 7 days in the hospital then he died
he died at 4:03 (4+3) = 7
he was 25 when he died (2+5) = 7
12 shots was fired at him.. only 5 of them hit.. (12-5)=7

The title of the new album by Makaveli (Tupac) is The 7 Day Theory. He was shot on September 7th; and survived on the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and"died" the 13th. Hence the title The 7 Day Theory.

Makaveli The Don Killumanti in plain english reads - Tupac: The of Killers of the illuminati

I really cant get my head around Wikipedia's explanation of the 'Illuminati' but from what i understand it was a group of people who wanted a New World Order, they wanted to rule the world. (they wanted a Hitler style wipeout of races of beings)

my understanding of it all is that the Illuminati is also said to be behind the death of Martin Luther King & if Tupac openly rebels against Illuminati then it is them that had him 'killed' BUT they was apparently sussed out 10 years after they began which means it cant still be around. although its believed by some that the world is still run under the Illuminati which is why their Pyramid is on a 1 Dollar Bill in America

http://www.2pacworld.co.uk/killuminati.html

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I don't even know why I'm bothering responding to you.

If you haven't read much about Machiavelli and can't wrap your head around Illuminati, why the fuck are you making wild up wild nonsensical theories, misrepresenting both?

Machiavelli was an important figure in the Rennaissance who wrote books of political philosophy, the most famous of which is The Prince which is a rather cynical look at how ruthlessness makes for effective leadership. To my knowledge, none of his work is about faking your own death.

Illuminati is quite simple really, and I can't fathom how people manage to make up these incredibly retarded theories about an ages dead group of rationalist intellectuals. The term originally refers to a secret society of Bavarian Enlightenment-era freethinkers (basically deists, agnostics, atheists, probably humanists) who wanted to infiltrate the governments of Europe with the smartest and most rational people in the world. Not a bad idea, actually. It had nothing to do with NWO bullshit or anything to do with Hitler or genocide. Likely, they just wanted to put an end to the oppressive rule of all absolutist kings who ruled by "divine right" and to promote a society based in rationality.

They were viciously attacked in print by church officials who slandered them and legally by the government who banned secret societies and conducted raids on them, eventually forcing them to disband. They stood up for rights to free speech, free assembly, and rationalism to elevate mankind. I don't think there's anything malicious in that.

In any case, the original group hasn't existed for over two centuries, but likely would have supported someone like Martin Luther King had they still existed in the 60s.

oldie
01-24-2010, 10:51 AM
I've read the following works of Machiavelli:
-The Discourses on Livy
-The Prince
-The Art of War

Nowhere in those books does it mention Machiavelli faking his death.

Also, 'Makaveli' is not an anagram of 'I am alive'. I could see that just by looking at it. There is no letter 'k' in 'I am alive'.

Do not be so quick to believe in everything you read.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I don't even know why I'm bothering responding to you.

If you haven't read much about Machiavelli and can't wrap your head around Illuminati, why the fuck are you making wild up wild nonsensical theories, misrepresenting both?

Machiavelli was an important figure in the Rennaissance who wrote books of political philosophy, the most famous of which is The Prince which is a rather cynical look at how ruthlessness makes for effective leadership. To my knowledge, none of his work is about faking your own death.

Illuminati is quite simple really, and I can't fathom how people manage to make up these incredibly retarded theories about an ages dead group of rationalist intellectuals. The term originally refers to a secret society of Bavarian Enlightenment-era freethinkers (basically deists, agnostics, atheists, probably humanists) who wanted to infiltrate the governments of Europe with the smartest and most rational people in the world. Not a bad idea, actually. It had nothing to do with NWO bullshit or anything to do with Hitler or genocide. Likely, they just wanted to put an end to the oppressive rule of all absolutist kings who ruled by "divine right" and to promote a society based in rationality.

They were viciously attacked in print by church officials who slandered them and legally by the government who banned secret societies and conducted raids on them, eventually forcing them to disband. They stood up for rights to free speech, free assembly, and rationalism to elevate mankind. I don't think there's anything malicious in that.

In any case, the original group hasn't existed for over two centuries, but likely would have supported someone like Martin Luther King had they still existed in the 60s.

that's why I said PART anagram - you can make the words IM ALIVE from MAKAVELI & anyways, I'm just reciting what i seen on youtube by some crazed fan cos i found it real interesting.
I dont believe for a minute that he still alive or that he's gunna resurrect. its all just false hope & kind of impossible to resurrect!!!!

and That is not really how Wikipedia makes the Illuminati out to be & other various sources I've read but now you've put it down in layman's terms I kinda understand what it's about.

Ive read that Machiavelli wrote about a fictional King or Prince character or something who faked his own death & he wrote about to fool enemies or some shit.

im not making up any nonsensical theories, im just puttin down what ive read. I read that Machiavelli wrote about faking death in one way or another & Tupac read his books in prison & came out with the new moniker of Makaveli which has people thinkin that he is gunna take the words of Machiavelli & follow them to fake his own death for 18 years.

Im just seeing what peoples perception of the thoery is. personally I dont believe it & i believe he is dead.

oldie
01-24-2010, 11:21 AM
so what do you all make of the reversed subliminals?????

Q5qKdc6eW7E

Jammin
01-24-2010, 11:24 AM
rj6oqUnpTjQ

gURDYa2Voik

:W:nonono::vroar::spin::Y:learning:

Jammin
01-24-2010, 11:28 AM
i don't know man, we'll see in 2014

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 11:36 AM
ill sig jammin

Jammin
01-24-2010, 11:37 AM
thx yo^^

Jammin
01-24-2010, 11:39 AM
_iyCcyKfp5U

EnD
01-24-2010, 11:39 AM
i don't know man, we'll see in 2014

Or not since something even bigger than 2Pac's comeback might happen in 2012...

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-24-2010, 11:44 AM
lRVwrhDArOU

EnD
01-24-2010, 11:46 AM
^Haha, classic. Didn't remember Questlove played the DJ...

Jammin
01-24-2010, 12:00 PM
oh and if pac is back in 2014 he'll be 43 (4+3 = 7) like makaveli

Cthulhu
01-24-2010, 01:56 PM
that's why I said PART anagram - you can make the words IM ALIVE from MAKAVELI & anyways, I'm just reciting what i seen on youtube by some crazed fan cos i found it real interesting.
I dont believe for a minute that he still alive or that he's gunna resurrect. its all just false hope & kind of impossible to resurrect!!!!

and That is not really how Wikipedia makes the Illuminati out to be & other various sources I've read but now you've put it down in layman's terms I kinda understand what it's about.

Ive read that Machiavelli wrote about a fictional King or Prince character or something who faked his own death & he wrote about to fool enemies or some shit.

im not making up any nonsensical theories, im just puttin down what ive read. I read that Machiavelli wrote about faking death in one way or another & Tupac read his books in prison & came out with the new moniker of Makaveli which has people thinkin that he is gunna take the words of Machiavelli & follow them to fake his own death for 18 years.

Im just seeing what peoples perception of the thoery is. personally I dont believe it & i believe he is dead.

No, wikipedia explains that there are several meanings to the term Illuminati. The original refers to a group of Bavarian philosophers in the 1700s who were promoting humanism, rationalism, and freedom from religious oppression.

The other meaning is the conspiracy theory of a shadowy organization behind everything. There is no historical evidence for this group and it obviously stems from the negative slanders written against the historical Illuminati and rumors that the group had not really disbanded. These writings claiming the worst about the historical Illuminati have no more veracity than the slanders against the Knights Templar, the Masons, and anti-semitic forgeries like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Check your facts.

Frank Sobotka
01-24-2010, 02:35 PM
so what do you all make of the reversed subliminals?????

Q5qKdc6eW7E
it's called coinsidence

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-24-2010, 05:15 PM
if he's coming back, can he also bring ODB, Camu Tao, Biggie, Big Pun, Big L, SubRock and others back along with him? if that's not a problem, of course

oldie
01-24-2010, 08:16 PM
No, wikipedia explains that there are several meanings to the term Illuminati. The original refers to a group of Bavarian philosophers in the 1700s who were promoting humanism, rationalism, and freedom from religious oppression.

The other meaning is the conspiracy theory of a shadowy organization behind everything. There is no historical evidence for this group and it obviously stems from the negative slanders written against the historical Illuminati and rumors that the group had not really disbanded. These writings claiming the worst about the historical Illuminati have no more veracity than the slanders against the Knights Templar, the Masons, and anti-semitic forgeries like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Check your facts.

sounds like you have a firm understanding of the Illuminati. The whole subject intrigues me much. I get that it was meant to be a 'shadow' group tryna influence/make decisions but thats as far as I grasp it. They either did or didnt exist? Your sayin theres no proof the Illuminate group did exist. Ive read that it did & their houses were raided & they were forced to break down. Its all real confusing, its the 1st time ive looked into it.
As for Knights Templar etc - it means nothing to me, again never heard of it.
Checkin my facts is what im tryna do, im tryna understand it all but failing too

oldie
01-24-2010, 08:26 PM
it's called coinsidence

yeah. Id say it's crazed obsessed fans diggin too deep. Without the words on the screen i can barely make out what it says! How the fuck have they come to reversing them bits inparticular, when im listenin to music i dont think bout what it sounds like backwards.
But on the other hand its a spooky & mad that Pac jus so happens to claim he's still alive (intentionaly or not) when he was still alive asif he knew it was guna happen & planted the messages for whatever reasons. Its Fucked up

oldie
01-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Or not since something even bigger than 2Pac's comeback might happen in 2012...

yea thats a whole other phenomenom. That blows my mind. Nostradamus predicting that far into the future with his calendar & 13th zodiac sign stuff. Wtf! Lol i actually cant wait to see what happens, like when the world ended in 2000 cos of the millenium bug lol

Cthulhu
01-24-2010, 08:45 PM
sounds like you have a firm understanding of the Illuminati. The whole subject intrigues me much. I get that it was meant to be a 'shadow' group tryna influence/make decisions but thats as far as I grasp it. They either did or didnt exist? Your sayin theres no proof the Illuminate group did exist. Ive read that it did & their houses were raided & they were forced to break down. Its all real confusing, its the 1st time ive looked into it.
As for Knights Templar etc - it means nothing to me, again never heard of it.
Checkin my facts is what im tryna do, im tryna understand it all but failing too

Let me break it down for you

1.) There's was a verified historical organization called the Illuminati. There is proof of these guys, the ones who were slandered and persecuted by church and state and forced to disband. Many religious and monarchist pamphleteers continued to write disparaging rumors about this group long after they disbanded believing that they were only driven further underground. This is one of the reasons for rumors about a supposed group called the Illuminati group today. In all reality, though, there is no compelling evidence that the Illuminati continued to exist after 1786 when its members were all widely condemned and persecuted.

2.) Conspiracy theorists today refer to an organization called the Illuminati that supposedly operates behind all corporations and governments and is trying to establish a new world order or something like that. There is no evidence whatsoever of this group existing, but the evil reputation it has obviously stems from the slanders written against the real Illuminati accusing them of all sorts of evil things (that were almost completely untrue).

That help?

The Knights Templar are another society that features in a lot of bogus conspiracy theories. They were an elite order of Catholic knights that fought in the Crusades. After the Holy Land was "lost," support for them diminished and people became suspicious of their secretive initiations. They were later persecuted by the king of france, and much like in Witch hunts, tortured until false confessions were extracted and many were burnt at the stake. These false confessions form the basis for many of the conspiracy theories about them and are also the origin of the name Baphomet, which was likely a misspelling of "Mahomet" (Muhammad) in the court documents.

Khem The Decepticon
01-24-2010, 09:52 PM
So is Biggie and Pun coming too?

Jammin
01-24-2010, 11:42 PM
So is Biggie and Pun coming too?

biggie is dead

o2rp2jW0Fgs

no fake picture

SKAMPOE
01-25-2010, 12:28 AM
what will happen to him if he does come back? will the goverment bring him up on charges? will he still rap? will he bring with him the destruction of the whole elite team...

check two
01-27-2010, 04:24 AM
It's true, he's either coming back with a jheri curl or a gumby. He is debating.

Frank Sobotka
01-27-2010, 05:22 AM
what will happen to him if he does come back? will the goverment bring him up on charges? will he still rap? will he bring with him the destruction of the whole elite team...
Pac told nas to make hiphop is dead so he could revive it upon his return.

praise the almitey W
01-27-2010, 11:50 AM
I don't believe he's still alive but if he is and he comes back in 2014 then i'd still listen to his music.

oDoUoSoKo
01-27-2010, 12:10 PM
it's true, he's either coming back with a jheri curl or a gumby. He is debating.
:{

lmao

check two
01-27-2010, 12:11 PM
If anybody believes he is still alive, I'd be happy to make the 302 call for you.

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2010, 06:48 PM
AHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

I hope he comes back and smacks the ALCATRAZ so hard Duck Sauce squirts out his ass!

Jammin
01-29-2010, 08:29 AM
http://headmasterz.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/juice.jpg

Jammin
01-29-2010, 08:43 AM
Top 20 reasons why 2Pac is alive

Below are the top 20 reasons why 2Pac is still alive. I have heard over 50 reasons to prove he is alive, but I decided on the top 20, and posted them here! I have included some other info that may prove some reasons wrong as well... Even some reasons that prove Suge Knight killed him... I suggest printing out this page so you can show everyone! If you think 2Pac is dead or there's no kind of scandal in his death, prepare to be convinced otherwise!

1. 2Pac now calls himself Makaveli... Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies... 2Pac was a fan of his and had read his books several times. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice... (But that is not all Machiavelli did... Nicolo Machiavelli was a political, military theorist, historian, playwright, diplomat, and military planner. He is well known today. Some of his works are "The Prince" (1513), and The Art of War (1521). NOTE: Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony's new double album which features 2Pac rather Makaveli is called just that. "The Art Of War". Coincedence Or Not???)

2. 2Pac was cremated the day after he died... Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln. (In the new book entitled "Death Of Tupac Shakur" there is a picture of 2Pac receiving an autopsy. This may prove this reason to be false, or it's a fake (edited) picture. To my knowledge, 2Pac did not reveive an autopsy though. I don't know about this picture...)

3. 2Pac has completed 2 movies, 3 LP's, and keeps on appearing on new artist's albums... (Many of the unheard songs 2Pac has completed are unreleased and not on any albums) Why would he do so much at one time??? With so many people upset about 2Pac's death, literally anything connected with him is bound to net a whole lot of cash... (Yet, 2Pac had big plans for 'Makaveli Records'. This may be why he's completed so many songs. Makaveli Records is the the new record company 2Pac planned on doing with "Tha Outlaw Immortalz". He was leaving Death Row Records. Suge Knight could have killed 2Pac so they could get all the money. 2Pac's mother is currently suing Death Row Records for this money.)

4. In a 1994 interview with Tupac, he said before he went to prison that if he was ever sent to prison when he came out he would be worse than before. He was. He also said when he came out it would be like he was reborn. Was he speaking literally? He already died and he was worse when he came out of jail, plus Tupac switched his rapping name from 2Pac to Makaveli, that could be considered a rebirth, all that's left is a physical rebirth (A sighting) and so far he's already completed more than half of this prophecy.

5. The cover of 2Pac's latest album, Makaveli has 2Pac looking like Jesus Christ... Could he be planning a resurrection? (I am almost sure Death Row Records did this themselves for the publicity. It just adds to the whole 2Pac alive stuff which has been getting the album more sales.)

6. Las Vegas is a payoff city, meaning all sorts of folks have been known to be on the take. That means doctors, press, lawyers, etc. (This works both ways... The payoff city Las Vegas could be a factor in either 2Pac faking his death OR Suge Knight killing him.)

7. The producer on the new Makaveli album is simply "SIMON." This was the apostle who helped Jesus carry the cross and one of the first to witness his resurrection. Could Suge be SIMON?

8. There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this?

9. Inside the cover of 2Pac's newest album, it reads "Exit: 2pac, Enter: Makaveli" as if 2pac has died and Makaveli born. There is also that statement by 2Pac saying when he came out it would be like he was reborn. (Refer to #4)

10. 2Pac's video 'I Ain't Mad At Ya' foretold his death .... 2Pac dies in that video. Then a new video came out under the name "Makaveli". Its just like 2Pac died in "I Ain't Mad At Cha", and Makaveli was born in "Toss It Up". Exit 2Pac Enter: Makaveli. It all makes sense!

11. In the video "Toss It Up", 2Pac is supposedly wearing some Penny Hardaway sneakers which were not available at the time of his death!!!! Also, some say in the video "Live & Die In LA" when 2Pac jumps in the car you see that he is wearing some Michael Jordan sneakers which were not available at the time of his death! (If 2pac is dead, then his double is doing his new videos... So, that explains tha shoes!)

12. In Tupac's song "Life of an Outlaw" on the album The 7 Day Theory, he says "All for the street fame on how to be managed, 6 months in advance to what we plotted, approved to go on swole and now I got it"-Life Of An Outlaw. This implies that Tupac planned his "death" in advance and now he is enjoying the success of his plan.

13. 2Pac always wore a bulletproof vest but for some strange reason he didn't wear one this time.. why not? (I've heard Suge Knight was caught on surveilance cameras at the fight telling 2Pac to take off the vest 'cause it was hot in there. If this is true, why would Suge Knight not want 2Pac wearing his vest???)

14. The memorial services that were open to the public were canceled in both Los Angeles and Atlanta... (This could be in the request of family or friends. It's quite possible.)

15. 2Pac's vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn't get hit once.. He was 'grazed' by a bullet.. Why did 2Pac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?

16. The white Cadillac containing the assailants was never found... How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?

17. Las Vegas is in the middle of the desert. How come there was no helicopter chase? If some one were to rob a casino, the LVPD would've chased you down with some helicopters.. . How come this didn't happen with 2Pac shooting?

18. A shooting involving Snoop Doggy Dogg occurred close to the release of his album Doggystyle which made Snoop appear more "real" and showed that he really was a gangsta. The shooting gave him respect because everyone that bought his album believed what he was talking about. Within one week of its release, Doggystyle went platinum. Snoop is signed to the same label as Tupac which is Death Row Records.

19. Suge said he drove 2Pac to the hospital and they had a coherent conversation? How bad was 2Pac hit? In addition to all this .. there are conflicting stories claiming that Quincy Jone's daughter was in the back of the car.. and then she wasn't.. what's the deal for real?

20. Have you seen the video of the song "Smile" by Scarface, and Makaveli?? I have heard it is not 2Pac in that video. It is the look-alike from Ohio. (That's why '2Pac' never looks at the camera) The video starts out showing a car just like the one 2Pac got shot in, and the car of course has bullet holes in it! You then hear garbled words which I am currently decoding. Then, they show 2Pac (Makaveli) up posing as Jesus Christ again! That's Twice! Once on the album & now in this video!?

oldie
01-29-2010, 09:35 AM
Top 20 reasons why 2Pac is alive

1. 2Pac now calls himself Makaveli... Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies... 2Pac was a fan of his and had read his books several times. Perhaps 2Pac is taking his advice... (But that is not all Machiavelli did... Nicolo Machiavelli was a political, military theorist, historian, playwright, diplomat, and military planner. He is well known today. Some of his works are "The Prince" (1513), and The Art of War (1521). NOTE: Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony's new double album which features 2Pac rather Makaveli is called just that. "The Art Of War". Coincedence Or Not???)

2. 2Pac was cremated the day after he died... Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln. (In the new book entitled "Death Of Tupac Shakur" there is a picture of 2Pac receiving an autopsy. This may prove this reason to be false, or it's a fake (edited) picture. To my knowledge, 2Pac did not reveive an autopsy though. I don't know about this picture...)

5. The cover of 2Pac's latest album, Makaveli has 2Pac looking like Jesus Christ... Could he be planning a resurrection? (I am almost sure Death Row Records did this themselves for the publicity. It just adds to the whole 2Pac alive stuff which has been getting the album more sales.)

8. There are many numerological coincidences. Tupac was gunned down exactly seven months after All Eyez On Me was released. The number seven keeps coming up too. He was shot on September 7th and survived on 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died the 13th. This could explain the title of his new album.... "The Don Killuminati: The 7 day theory." 2pac was 25. His age adds up to 7 (2 + 5). Even his time of death, 4:03, adds up to 7 (4 + 0 + 3). Also, on track five on the Makaveli album the voice at the begining says "And if the Lord returns in the coming seven days, then we'll see ya next time." He even talks about the number 7 on his album! There are more 'coincidences' too.. The newest is on his brand new double album entitled "R U Still Down?". This album was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7. The 7 day theory continues! What's with this?

13. 2Pac always wore a bulletproof vest but for some strange reason he didn't wear one this time.. why not? (I've heard Suge Knight was caught on surveilance cameras at the fight telling 2Pac to take off the vest 'cause it was hot in there. If this is true, why would Suge Knight not want 2Pac wearing his vest???)

15. 2Pac's vehicle got shot 12 times and Suge didn't get hit once.. He was 'grazed' by a bullet.. Why did 2Pac get shot all those times and Suge not get hit?

16. The white Cadillac containing the assailants was never found... How could this be when Vegas is in the middle of a desert?

VERY interesting read, thanks for posting it.

Right, my points are:

1. Thank you for pointing out that Machiavelli wrote about faking deaths, i said that but people disagreed with me! BTNH Album title - probably a coincidence or theyve done it on purpose but for what reason I dont know.

2. True, people dont ge cremated the day after they die, murder or not.
I've found this: http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/tupac/091896moor.html
The family of Tupac Shakur had his remains cremated over the weekend and held their own private services for the slain rapper, who died six days after he was shot near the Las Vegas Strip. Shakur, known as 2Pac, was pronounced dead at 4:03 p.m. Friday at University Medical Center. He died of respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest, a hospital spokesman said. An autopsy was performed Friday night. (the day he died)

5. yeah i agree, Record label just creating hype etc

8. yeah it was released on the 25th but that can be arranged, i dont think it adds to the number 7 theory coincidentally. I think it was a purposeful release date

13 & 15. Sounds suspect to me. your right, why would Suge tell him not to wear a vest & then not get hit by a bullet himself?

16. how did they never find the car?? isnt there any footage of the car, with the number plate on????

oldie
01-29-2010, 09:45 AM
T5cfz8fusoA

Jammin
01-29-2010, 09:50 AM
oldie i did not write this

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2010, 10:09 AM
AHHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

I hope he comes back and smacks the ALCATRAZ so hard Duck Sauce squirts out his ass!

:dead:

oldie
01-29-2010, 10:11 AM
oldie i did not write this

aah right fair do's man but yeah those are the loop hole's i can see in that persons theory