PDA

View Full Version : Doce...

12weLvE
01-23-2010, 09:48 PM
Peace Wu Corp... Just a couple of older beats I had laying around...

First 3 on the Myspace

www.myspace.com/12welve (http://www.myspace.com/12welve)

Check em.

Peace

THE MASON
01-23-2010, 10:19 PM
march on the run - sick joint, real dark sounding beat, the sounds at 1:10 are dope. the end was also real dope. the drums arent the best i have heard from you, but i know they are older cuts.

special assignment - rugged beat right here, and that part at :48 just turned the beat into madness.

the fog - oh man, this is wild yo!! those drums are crazy, and the shakers sounded sick. is this one lo fi? i wish i was better at telling the sutble differences on beats. this was definitely my favourite of the three, dope effects and dope drums.

some nice joints overall, peace

ps, ephemere still one of the dopest beats i heard from you, i hope you got an emcee for that one, peace

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-23-2010, 10:44 PM
I Like All Of Them But Fog....Fog Was Kinda Weird....Special Assingment Was Fuckin Dope

12weLvE
01-24-2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the listen yall.

H.Notik
01-28-2010, 02:55 PM
peeping...

march on the run is very sinister...reminds of some jada/styles p going back an forth for sure. back and forth raps are needed on this joint without a doubt. sounds pretty grungy i'm feeling it plus the bridge and the sinapse tag works well.

Special Assignment is BONKERS.

the fog is more so creating an atmosphere for the listner to chill out to and vibe with rather than someone making a song out of it no doubt...goodshit props.

peace

MENES
01-31-2010, 12:03 AM
gettin blunted n peepin

MENES
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
march on the run . this is a intense beat the efx in it keep it interesting, that horns sick as fuck

special assignment , this was my favorite it was a crazy ride the hole way through, a dope emcee would kill this

the fog was ill it took me on a journey , yo smoke an l to this an u kno what i mean

peace thanks for hte listen homie

12weLvE
02-01-2010, 08:28 PM
PEace DOT, PEace Menes.