PDA

View Full Version : Me Messing With The MPC2000XL...Check It Out

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-23-2010, 11:31 PM
By No Way Is This A Beat But Just Me Messing On This MPC I Just Copped For $350 Bucks .....Now Im Getting A SP 303 or 505 Next Week Sometime , Just Keep In Mind I Have Never In My Life Attemped To Make A Beat Before This Ever.....Not Even On Fruity Loops I Just Dont Understand It , So Be Lienient With Me Itll Take A While But I'll Get The Hang Of It.....And Sorry I Couldnt Figure Out How To MP3 It , It Was A AIFF File So I Switched It To Wav.

I Call This Max 1

http://www.zshare.net/audio/716129077bb71030/http://www.zshare.net/audio/716129077bb71030/

Haha....No Producer Name Yet , Not Till Im Skilled

pRoTeChTyAnEcK
01-23-2010, 11:54 PM
That's a funky joint right there...I feel like I just traveled back 2 the 70's. I must not be high enuff yet!

The 2XL is a nice machine.

Props.

THE MASON
01-24-2010, 09:16 AM
not bad for a first attempt, i dont think i could get that far, so you one up on me Max lol. im going to assume you are gonna talk to all the head around here to get some info, cause other then a bassline, i dunno what else that beat needed.

dope you are starting to make your own beats, seems like everyone is, i guess we gotta step our game up lol

Peace Max,

Sinapse
01-24-2010, 11:20 AM
What was that Max?

It doesn't sound like a beat that you made, sounds like you just had a sample or a drum break or both playing, but i don't think that is a drum track that you made, nor a melody that you constructed. I have no idea what I am listening to actually. lol

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-24-2010, 05:18 PM
What was that Max?

It doesn't sound like a beat that you made, sounds like you just had a sample or a drum break or both playing, but i don't think that is a drum track that you made, nor a melody that you constructed. I have no idea what I am listening to actually. lol

lol thats why i said by no meens is this a beat ....its just a sample i chopped the hell out of on mt first take on the mpc...i used 9 pads and broke it down.....thats all