PDA

View Full Version : DC Entel - The Question (Prod. Exxxon)

DC Entel
01-24-2010, 03:20 PM
DC Entel - The Question _Prod. Exxxon_.mp3 - 3.79MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/7163872824022d2c/)

for those who don't know im a MC as well as a producer. Actually working on a project right now.

Appreciate all feedback. Shoutout to exxxon.

Peace

SKAMPOE
01-24-2010, 04:49 PM
dc entel werd this shits nasty yo...david blaine with the tricks up his sleeve....

exxxon is nasty on the beats yo...

hahahahahha did u edit the last part where it pauses n u say FAGGIT to protect the dickless lmao fuckem!!

but yo this shits firewater mang! hook is nasty too!

THE MASON
01-24-2010, 04:56 PM
first off, this just nasty!! rhymes are dope, the flow is unpredictable, some lines just ended before i even thought they would then picked back up.

secondly, beat is really dope, i think i heard this one off an exxxon tape, but he is dope on the boards, real unique sound.

i hope to hear more of you emcee work DC, and of course the beats, stay up fam

DC Entel
01-24-2010, 05:35 PM
good looks guys

Slurch Yung
01-24-2010, 05:50 PM
yea i really liked the styles on this shit.
some real nice lines in this shit- an i was really diggin the hook.
unexpected drop sun. but real ill nonetheless

beat was mad ill.
i was really feelin the drums and the unique flip on the sample.

good track overal g.
keep doin ya thang

Bobda Buildah
01-24-2010, 05:59 PM
ive been waiting to hear big DC,S mic skills.........

mono tone...HAHA..."river dance silver lancer"..LOL...what the fuck....?? shits garbage.
EXACTLY HOW I IMAGED YOU

yo thats my new isht rite thur, "river dance in my silver lancer until i get cancer"

murderous dc!!! dc+ exxon= rubish,monotone,bullshit. QUOTE ME

BATTLE ME, SUCKA

DC Entel
01-24-2010, 06:11 PM
ive been waiting to hear big DC,S mic skills.........

mono tone...HAHA..."river dance silver lancer"..LOL...what the fuck....?? shits garbage.
EXACTLY HOW I IMAGED YOU

yo thats my new isht rite thur, "river dance in my silver lancer until i get cancer"

murderous dc!!! dc+ exxon= rubish,monotone,bullshit. QUOTE ME

BATTLE ME, SUCKA

its so obvious that your a white kid from south park colorado that doesn't understand street lingo.

You failed once again.

Let's go back and forth now that way all of wu corp can come and quote you and clown you like always.

SKAMPOE
01-24-2010, 06:48 PM
lol

Bobda Buildah
01-24-2010, 07:10 PM
i failed......... river dancing is street lingo for what??

or is that straight hardcore black man lingo?..and only black men will understand??LOL..and YO, color of skin has nothing to do with knowledge ,metaphors, skill or anything else of this matter.you spit a real gay line ... player... period...

and go ahead corp dorks quote this

my WHITE ass has more SOUL than the average AMERICAN BLACK MAN...quote me...

ps your a bus ride away from the place i grew up.

DC Entel
01-24-2010, 07:30 PM
read what I wrote again and edit your post

exxxon
01-25-2010, 03:47 PM
yo yo dc that joint is fire...kilt the whole track, was really feelin the hook..wack ass mutha fucka tryin to knock one line..like he was waitin to hear somthin to trash on..that nigga does not know the history behind hip hop...props on the work..thanks for love dc and all that peeped it.

Sinapse
01-25-2010, 03:55 PM
track is hot DC, the loose free flowing delivery matches the beat well...beat could have been a bit louder in the mix but I enjoyed the track a lot, I'm glad you are finally gonna put out some emcee work, I got a folder full of fresh DC verses from over the years and I been telling you to put out a tape lol, bout time. Peace

DC Entel
01-26-2010, 01:48 AM
no doubt. no doubt. Yo exxxon I think exon mobile need to endorse you. Homie got the high octane fuel.

Demonio80
03-22-2010, 05:12 AM
yo fam u can reup the link?