PDA

View Full Version : DZL "THE ANSWER" BOB aka white house

Bobda Buildah
01-24-2010, 07:53 PM
FOE.......ho....

lyrics- DZL

composed beat-BOB

DZL.wav - 34.20MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/71649284baea69a1/)

THE WHITE BOY DC MIC SLAP.fuckin homo

DC Entel
01-25-2010, 02:21 AM
www.myspace.com/dcthesavage

Bobda Buildah
01-25-2010, 02:34 AM
lol

exxxon
01-25-2010, 02:14 PM
hmmmm..your wack kid..

Sinapse
01-25-2010, 02:57 PM
lol @ this guy. all you have done is beef, try to battle everyone, post diss tracks no one cares about...
do you actually make music? or is it just a vehicle for you to release your frustration and anger at life on people you don't even know from an internet forum?

Bobda Buildah
01-25-2010, 04:19 PM
ya lol at me.... hip hops entire life force originated with battlse you fuck..so yes a lot of my work consist of shuttin fuckers down like you and your buddys dc and exxon...

soooo.. im sorry if you find it offensive, aggresive, or whatever your excuse may be, on why you faggots dont like to battle.

whatevers cezanne...

THE MASON
01-25-2010, 05:31 PM
last warning bob, you wanna battle DC, do it through PM's, i dont want this shit in my Booth.

challenge cats in the battle arena to beat battles if you want even. come in here with this again, and you done.

im expectin a mini blog about how this is hip hop, so dont bother typing it cause i dont give a fuck.

Bobda Buildah
01-25-2010, 06:00 PM
fuck you bronze... weak fuckin faggot..........its a song...... i have all the right in the world to post this.....suck a dick you fuckin pretend ass... you been in the basement tooo long... go sharpen a blade soldier. peep the arena, once again a callout to your burnt out crew.....

Drunken Monk
01-25-2010, 06:00 PM
hes whack

trash

Sinapse
01-26-2010, 03:56 PM
ya lol at me.... hip hops entire life force originated with battlse you fuck..so yes a lot of my work consist of shuttin fuckers down like you and your buddys dc and exxon...

soooo.. im sorry if you find it offensive, aggresive, or whatever your excuse may be, on why you faggots dont like to battle.

whatevers cezanne...

You are right battling is part of Hip Hop, but the thing is man, you act like its what Hip Hop is all about. You have been watching too many youtube videos. Hip Hop is really more about culture and community and coming together, battling is something that has been there for a long time but it's more a sideshow within the greater Hip Hop culture. It's about positivity and art first and foremost, the competitive aspect is natural when you got a bunch of people trying to get the same pot of gold, but battling in a negative, combative way is NOT what it's all about. All you have to do is attend a real life battle and you'll see that. It doesn't involve all of this negativity that happens on the internet. It's just emcees ripping each other up, testing skills against peers, then giving each other daps right afterward. That's Hip Hop. You wanna battle? Go and enter a battle tournament. Do it in real life, because no one cares what you are doing with all this shit on the net. You would be much more likely to gain fans and connections if you would just show how good you are instead of trying to tear everyone else down.