PDA

View Full Version : All rappers are fake as fuck

TSA
01-25-2010, 09:25 AM
that's a huge reason i dont listen to rap anymore
47 year old men threating to beat ppl up
fags.
then when they make a 'movie' they can't just be a character, they instead use it, like everything else to prove they have little man syndrome and low self esteem.
they're all hypocrites depending on how much they speak, they're all lairs, they rock fake shit, they try to hide postive aspects of their life, they're immature, they're losers, a couple look like they smell (beenie sigel for example), they have no money, they have no job really.

listen to ghost face, then look at the house he lives in lol

someone post that shit

Sheep Shifter
01-25-2010, 09:39 AM
Why you cryin?

Frank Sobotka
01-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Why do you think everybody calls themself the realest, it just means less fake then these other rapper

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2010, 11:17 AM
http://www.powells.com/images/blog/blog_isaacson_tantrum.jpg

Poor guy

Prolifical ENG
01-25-2010, 11:40 AM
R&B singers beating their partners are also ironic to their lyrics.

Apocalypse
01-25-2010, 11:46 AM
listen to ghost face, then look at the house he lives in lol

explain please.

ALCATRAZ
01-25-2010, 12:16 PM
except pac

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-25-2010, 12:19 PM
nah tsa hit dat utube up and listen to sum maino, french montana, max b, uncle murder..or sum larceny family shit or cassidy

food for thought
01-25-2010, 12:24 PM
man calm down

theres plenty of rappers that dont fit the profile u described

EnD
01-25-2010, 12:38 PM
explain please.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84096

Marlo Stanfield
01-25-2010, 01:17 PM
i agree with tsa .......

food for thought
01-25-2010, 01:19 PM
yea i agree with most of that lol

TSA
01-25-2010, 02:16 PM
that's why the rap game is so corny, everyone has their corny ball gimmick. ppl want to talk about rick ross and plies but they dont understand literally every rapper does that, that's why there was litle to no backlash in the rap community outside or blogs and fans and rappers using it to promote their album

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2010, 02:23 PM
You need to stop having such a high opinion of rappers dude

theyre just rappers lol

why are you looking to them for emotional support. your listending to the wrong sort of rap.

GhettoGnom
01-25-2010, 02:41 PM
theres plenty of rappers that dont fit the profile u described

Word

Go listen to some grown man shit to balance out your perspective or shut up with the whining.

angry!
01-25-2010, 02:48 PM
at the end of the day its all presntation...

if i feel the music, thats what it is!!!!!!

joe pesci isnt a real life goon, but on screen hes the hardest son of a bitch that ever lived!!!!!!

i cant accept a rick ross... hes a fictional character with garbage materia!!!!

i can accept nas and all his troubles though... even after publically wifing a slut and spitting on his foundation, his talent is through the roof!!!!!!!!

prodigys not knockin anyone out with his fists ever.... that doesnt mean his tough guy skit on the infamous isnt classic!!!!!!!!!

you dont have to be able to knock me out to for me to play your records!!!!!! just keep it funky!!!!!!!!

Hazmat
01-25-2010, 07:31 PM
that's why the rap game is so corny, everyone has their corny ball gimmick. ppl want to talk about rick ross and plies but they dont understand literally every rapper does that, that's why there was litle to no backlash in the rap community outside or blogs and fans and rappers using it to promote their album

I have to agree some rappers are fake as fuck, most of the time its the ones who cant write music for shit, and are just poster boys. In the end its music, a demonstration of skill, its an art.

BRONZBODY
01-25-2010, 07:34 PM
three letters

M.O.P

the niggas known for stompin niggaz out.

but i do see the point u tryin ta make tissa.

Bobda Buildah
01-25-2010, 07:45 PM
i have to agree some rappers are fake as fuck, most of the time its the ones who cant write music for shit, and are just poster boys. In the end its music, a demonstration of skill, its an art.

nicely worded!...... A demonstration of skill...

Luz
01-25-2010, 07:57 PM
How long did it take you to realize this? Seriously I want to know. I hope it wasn't when you started this thread.

spiggity_ace
01-25-2010, 08:40 PM
like 90 percent of rappers are those fake type, they like those art school kids but who givs a shit, if their music is dope ill listen i dont care wut they did in their past, admit it and move on

Apocalypse
01-25-2010, 10:41 PM
well, i understand what you are trying to say, and i kind of agree, cuz i hate those rappers that just talk about being rich, etc, etc.

but on the other and you got RA The Rugged Man that is the opposite of everything you said.

EAGLE EYE
01-25-2010, 10:48 PM
at the end of the day its all presntation...

if i feel the music, thats what it is!!!!!!

joe pesci isnt a real life goon, but on screen hes the hardest son of a bitch that ever lived!!!!!!

i cant accept a rick ross... hes a fictional character with garbage materia!!!!

i can accept nas and all his troubles though... even after publically wifing a slut and spitting on his foundation, his talent is through the roof!!!!!!!!

prodigys not knockin anyone out with his fists ever.... that doesnt mean his tough guy skit on the infamous isnt classic!!!!!!!!!

you dont have to be able to knock me out to for me to play your records!!!!!! just keep it funky!!!!!!!!

lol prodigy could take gary coleman

Visionz
01-25-2010, 10:56 PM
a lot of them are but Talib Kweli, Mos Def, Outkast etc don't come off like that. I don't listen to a shit load of different artist but I really enjoy the ones I do