PDA

View Full Version : NEW!! Freddie Foxxx - "81 Bars of Murder" (prod. by Alchemist)

claaa7
01-25-2010, 01:57 PM
haven't bumped yet but from the description at 2dopeboyz site it seems like he's throwing jabs at Cormega and Guru in here.

DOWNLOAD LINK (http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/mykr0ger0kjs)

famenchuan
01-25-2010, 02:10 PM
ill shit. bump always brings it

angry!
01-25-2010, 02:27 PM
i wanna hate on this for bumpy startin some bullshit up...

but its fuckin bangin!!!!!! 2 minutes in i realized i was listening to vintage foxxx!!!!!!

aka listening to a nigga i dont wanna have to respond to if he decided to call my name out!!!!! he knows how to put the pressure to ya!!!!!! wonder how new this is and what the backstory is!!!!!!

claaa7
01-25-2010, 02:32 PM
^ lol hell yeah, Bumpy Knucks is the illest in the industry and been so for years.. illest lyricist, hardest MC's, dropped one (if not thee) best album of the decade, always getting beats from DJ Premier, Pete Rock, Alchemist and all them whenever he wants and is never scared to call out ANYBODY!!

fatboybrandon
01-25-2010, 02:59 PM
it's a good song claaa7, Freddie kept it short and to the point, voicing his anger about things in the industry right now. It sounds like he could do even better than that though, knowing the strength of his work on albums, this sounds more like a mixtape song to me.

Check out Cormega's response to the song over at his forums here: http://legalhustle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16992

I think the angry and disgusted-at-the-industry Freddie Foxxx is when he's at his best and most entertaining on the mic, which I think this song is a good example of.

famenchuan
01-25-2010, 03:05 PM
ahaha @ mega writing a letter to foxxx.

beeboy
01-25-2010, 05:11 PM
i just heard the first bars of that bumpy tune... have to check it someday...never really listened to cormega..dunno why.
and i bet thru a song like this, bumpy wants to create a little hype or sumthing, which is understandable on 1 hand...but in my opinion, its sad
in everyday life, i try to focus on positivity as good as i can, and true...rap is a valve for "bad" emotions n shit, but all this negativity, battling...pfff..shit is staight up BORING...
the response of cormega even makes me wanting to check that guy s work out, rather then listening to goddam classics from freddie....understand me?

Cesar
01-25-2010, 06:58 PM
the response of cormega even makes me wanting to check that guy s work out, rather then listening to goddam classics from freddie....understand me?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql4LrgXatTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ql4LrgXatTk&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Remix

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uoc34ZNghqo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uoc34ZNghqo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-25-2010, 07:18 PM
shit is the truth, shit was hot bumpy always drop heat

famenchuan
01-25-2010, 08:07 PM
bump goes at anyone and no one bites back. not even rakim.

angry!
01-25-2010, 08:17 PM
that rakim and foxx flare up was sad to me as a hip hop fan... but there was a long history there, defintely some bitter hurt shit goin on with that!!!!!

but bumpy always calls names out like hes taking roll!!!!!!!!! had nore shook like maraccas!!!!!!!

those guru and solarr shots had me weak!!!!! gurus my g but he deserves the beating if itll knock some sense into him!!!!!!!!!

crds
01-25-2010, 10:26 PM
This is dope, but I want to see Bumpy go after some Lil Wayne/Gucci Mane/Lil Boosie wackness...I'd love to see that.

claaa7
01-26-2010, 02:43 AM
^ i think he was calling out all them wack motherfuckers on "How To Rob 2008"

anti-social
01-26-2010, 02:57 AM
No one in the game is fucking with BUMPY KNUCKLES, I don't mean lyrically. This guy is a fucking OG. Cormega knows, that's why he wrote that letter. And to all that are saying, beat up Freddie Foxx, it's not going to happen, ain't no one going to touch this guy, I had someone tell me how this guy strong armed a label dude. LOL. He's not a fucking joke.

Good Night.

tragedykhadafi12
01-26-2010, 06:38 AM
Yea i recently heard too a while back they had a boxing match for rappers back in the day and Freddie Foxxx was knocking everyone out...

claaa7
01-26-2010, 06:49 AM
^ yep you can read about that in the www.unkut.com interview

Freddie is real serious, even 2Pac had mad love for him during the East Coast/West Coast beef - he even got a shout out in "Hit 'Em Up" and that joint "KILLA" they did together is real hardcore.

fatboybrandon
01-26-2010, 07:01 AM
This is dope, but I want to see Bumpy go after some Lil Wayne/Gucci Mane/Lil Boosie wackness...I'd love to see that.

Yeah, I think that would be interesting, depending on how he does it. Freddie probably doesn't sense any sort of competition from them guys that's why they get a break from his anger, but does pay attention to NY MCs like Mega, Guru & others.

I would think that he cares more to set NY artists straight by dissin them because he's from there and is defiant at maintaining certain standards of music for that city. It's probably gonna take a collective of artists + Freddie to overthrow those South artists, since they have million dollar corporations backing their media exposure, making it seem like their greater than they really are.