PDA

View Full Version : Cormega 2 Freddie Foxx:'Whiteboys buy most our records so lets keep them out of it'

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2010, 03:32 PM
cormega from his forum:

Dear Freddie Foxxx, hows it going I heard about a track (old song)with you saying some things about Guru and for some reason my name slipped on there so I thought Id reach out to you since I dont have your math. Anyway you said you made me no Freddie, God made me but you did influence my decision to go independant as did E Money Bags so I guess since I get all the recognition as a trendsetter you feel as if you aint getting your proper due well "You the man Foxxx".

Ok now that thats out the way you say I fronted on you for a whiteboy at Koch keep it real since you put it out there say you talking about Bob I was doing business with him but I would never come between a man and his paper and also whiteboys buy most of your records mine too so lets keep them out of it. Last but not least you say a girl out rapped me etc etc yada yada I say this Im going to make you an offer how about you get beat and write a verse and see if YOU can out rap me. I wont even say your name or say any disrespectful lines towards you just pure skill because truth be told Im ****ING NICE with the bars. I dont want this to be like the situation with you and Rakim which really hurt me to see you due to the history of the peoples.

Last but not least what happened??? You used to be my ***** you used to come to Queensbridge and kick it with me when I came home you was one of the only *****s in the industry that I considered fam we **** with the same circle attend the same funerals wakes cook-outs "What Did I Do"
Anyway call the peeps if you need my number

yonatan15
01-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Cormega is too real for this rap shit...

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2010, 03:41 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/7160598138753d52/

"I made niggas like Cormega, you failed to pop
front on me for that white boy down at koch
yea you can talk gangster, but (only) after the firm
and a bitch out rapped you how can you return?"

famenchuan
01-25-2010, 03:42 PM
foxxx will stomp mega out

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Stomp him out?

Mega's a rikers island boxing champ, i dont think hes stompin him out i dont give a fuck how bumpy his knuckles are

famenchuan
01-25-2010, 03:50 PM
boxing and fighting are very different.

And I will stomp ur face into the ground. back hand or the timberland? u pick

claaa7
01-25-2010, 04:10 PM
lol Bumpy Knuckles been a heavyweight boxer as well + check the classic pics from his workouts on the Rikers Island gym

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-25-2010, 04:49 PM
foxxx will stomp mega out

50 cod stomp out NaS - so that makes him a better rapper rite?

gtfo

YungSunny
01-25-2010, 05:18 PM
WOOOW.

Niggas don't want it with mega.

He really is too real, man. Niggas always turning their back on him in the industry. Poor corey.

spiggity_ace
01-25-2010, 07:45 PM
i havent herd much of bumpy but from wut i have herd, a couple of verses, including that money in the bank vers, hes nice, but y he goin at mega like that megas one of the illest out of qb, top 3 for me should squash this shit

angry!
01-25-2010, 08:05 PM
no one wants to see freddie foxxx...

megas thoro, but foxxx is a problem!!!!

learn your history on bumpy if youre not aware of his g, hes an animal when engaged!!!!!!!

mega was careful not to throw any fuel on the fire with his letter...

foxx sonned the shit out of guru and solarr with that new shit, those were direct hits and call outs!!!! i dont know the backstory of this mega shit, but im a fan on both sides!!!!!

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-25-2010, 08:05 PM
stop it slime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whitey
01-25-2010, 08:27 PM
bout time someone recognized white keep the rap industry a float.

oldie
01-25-2010, 09:06 PM
Dayumn! This is gunna be an interestin 1! I know 'Megas music but only a track n verse here n there of Foxx's...
Sounds like Foxx's lines were uncalled for we dont know what went on wit 'Mega & this white guy. Cant wait to see this in full effect

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 02:34 AM
bout time someone recognized white keep the rap industry a float.

niggaz been known that, dont forget who built this shit tho

someone post mega's forum

how u niggaz know he was boxing on rikers ... he said it in a song or on his forum or something? that's a intersestin lil tid bit

tragedykhadafi12
01-26-2010, 06:34 AM
Mega said he was a boxer in jail and I remember in some interview with a rapper that I can't remember they said their brother got knocked out by mega in jail or something... don't quote me though.

Edgar Erebus
01-26-2010, 07:21 AM
There were days when I had MAD respect for Bumpy, but for the last couple of years he's acting like a big mouth bitch, like a coffee gossiper. I mean what the fuck? I thought he was the last to give a fuck about commercial success and yellow journals.

Mega said he was a boxer in jail and I remember in some interview with a rapper that I can't remember they said their brother got knocked out by mega in jail or something... don't quote me though.
Look, I just did!

oldie
01-26-2010, 08:50 AM
right, seriously, who gives a fuck what martial art or boxing club they both trained in, this is strictly about spittin bars on a beat.

CharlesJones
01-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Yeah Freddie Foxxx is immature and Cormega is being mature about the situation. Freddie can't even get a damn album out hahahahahahahaha. He needs to concentrate on that because i've been waiting on Amerikkan Black Man album forever LOL. It's been 7 years since his Konexxion album. Cormega does have a point that white men buy him and Freddie's albums more than black men LOL. Why is Freddie tripping anyway about Cormega doing business with a white guy at a record company? White guys own the majority of record companies anyway LOL.

5hundred&one
01-26-2010, 11:03 AM
I don't want to see this turn into some rap beef bullshit, got too much respect for both these cats.

but I can't believe that it was even a question for some of y'all, who'd out-box who.

mega
http://hip-hop-music-classic.com/articles/download-stuntin-by-cormega-ft-hell-rell-zshare_files/cormega3.jpg

foxxx
http://www.brooklynvegan.com/img/music/freddiefoxx.jpg

c'mon son

CharlesJones
01-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Yeah Freddie would beat him in a boxing match LOL. I would like to see Freddie and Willie D fight LOL. Now that would be a serious fight because both of them are big.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-26-2010, 11:11 AM
lol who was that rapper that Foxx punched on a tourbus again?

http://hip-hop-music-classic.com/articles/download-stuntin-by-cormega-ft-hell-rell-zshare_files/cormega3.jpg

^^Lol J Love

CharlesJones
01-26-2010, 11:14 AM
I remember when Willie D said on Knock Em Out song, ask Melle Mel about my boxing game hahahahahahahahahahaha. On the hook of Knock Em Out song, Willie says i'm a knock me a bitch out, i'm a knock me a bitch out, knock em out, knock em out hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

famenchuan
01-26-2010, 01:14 PM
lol who was that rapper that Foxx punched on a tourbus again?

some rumors

Freddie Foxxx put a gun in Benzino's mouth on the Flavor Unit tour bus, because Benzino would not stop talking shit about what a thug he was

Freddie Foxxx went to Landspeed records like 200 deep in order to get the money they owed him.

angry!
01-26-2010, 03:00 PM
willie d was a baaaaaadddd maaaaaannnn!!!!!!

he gave melle mel the business!!!!! melle still got the biggest arms in hip hop though, nigga loves sayin that!!!!!!!

willie was known to flatline cats back in the day, and foxx has talked reckless his entire life with little recourse!!!!!

a and rs, execs, artists, bootleggers, real thugs in the street... he reeally doesnt give a fuck!!!!!!

Edgar Erebus
01-26-2010, 04:38 PM
1. Melle Mel is a male stripper.

2. Freddie Foxx is too obviously a rhoid junkie, that explains his shit talking and unnaturally oversized arms. Believe me, a small tough guy can beat up a huge chunk of flabby meat. I've seen it.

claaa7
01-26-2010, 05:21 PM
^ he doesn't look too much like a 'roid freak if you look at his muscles and facial features (the chin is the biggest give-away for a steroid user). plus he already got a rep for being a good fighter, for example winning that rappers boxing championship in the early '90s.

Unicron the Agitator
01-26-2010, 05:55 PM
I like how Mega came to Freddie on some grown man shit. You can tell he's matured since the old days. Don't know what this "beef" will do for both men. Will probably go unnoticed except within underground hip-hop forums. And what's with Freddie taking shots at "whiteboys"? Isn't he the MC who recorded THREE tracks with John Cena? (Not saying there's anything wrong with that, but Cena and his cousin, The Trademarc, are "whiteboys"...)

theDZA
01-26-2010, 06:05 PM
cormega will lyrically murder him

i ent saying freddie hasn't got skill tho, he has...but not enough to go against mega

famenchuan
01-26-2010, 07:23 PM
lets go down the list:

bump disses ultramagnetic mcs- no answer back
bump disses noreaga- no answer back
bump disses rakim- no answer back
now we got guru, mega
that's just to name a few. guy has dissed so many more but still no one ansewers back.

lmao off at people saying fuck bumpy because he dissed your favorite rapper and they did not have the balls to do anything.

oh wait, mega wrote him a letter. how cute lol

i'd rather hear bumpy spitting hi energy lyrics about whooping someone ass than hear mega's boring ass delivery.

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 09:20 PM
idc...Bumps is the man, but i think mega could take him out on a track far as lyrics go. foxxx got the flow...mega got the lyrics.

Afficial_Nastee
01-27-2010, 07:54 AM
I always will have mad respect for Freddie Foxxx cuz he's that kinda guy who really doesn't give a flying fuck and speaks whatever is on his fucking mind and he can back that shit up really doe you can simply see he's Hardcore.... Typical brotha you don't wanna mess with , the reason why I respect him so much is because of that gun incident with Benzino on that tour bus and some of them dudes from Capone and Noreaga was talking shit bout him at a party or something and Freddie Foxx stepped up right in front of him and said "now what the fuck are you gonna do about it?" and that dude just wandered off silently LOL

Edgar Erebus
01-27-2010, 09:34 AM
lets go down the list:

bump disses ultramagnetic mcs- no answer back
bump disses noreaga- no answer back
bump disses rakim- no answer back
now we got guru, mega
that's just to name a few. guy has dissed so many more but still no one ansewers back.

lmao off at people saying fuck bumpy because he dissed your favorite rapper and they did not have the balls to do anything.

oh wait, mega wrote him a letter. how cute lol

i'd rather hear bumpy spitting hi energy lyrics about whooping someone ass than hear mega's boring ass delivery.

Yeah, so let's hear more lame disses by old ass rappers with them pipes and slippers. Once you are past 40 you should stop acting like a fucking child, arguing who said what first and who hangs out with whom, reconsider your priorities in life and don't let mid-life crisis take you somewhere you'd usually be ashamed to go.

famenchuan
01-27-2010, 09:38 AM
Yeah, so let's hear more lame disses by old ass rappers with them pipes and slippers. Once you are past 40 you should stop acting like a fucking child, arguing who said what first and who hangs out with whom, reconsider your priorities in life and don't let mid-life crisis take you somewhere you'd usually be ashamed to go.

mad his fav rapper got dissed

Edgar Erebus
01-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Never that. First, Cormega was never my favorite rapper, I actually always preferred Bumpy to that bland Nas impression. Second, I'm not mad anymore. Third, it's just sad to see people here co-signing elder citizens acting like jackasses.

famenchuan
01-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Never that. First, Cormega was never my favorite rapper, I actually always preferred Bumpy to that bland Nas impression. Second, I'm not mad anymore. Third, it's just sad to see people here co-signing elder citizens acting like jackasses.

u take shit too serious. It's music. Enjoy it and sit back and have a beer.
I personally like shit talkers in hip hop. It's funny to me.

Edgar Erebus
01-27-2010, 09:57 AM
I don't. I like them when they're like coming up and making name for themselves by talking shit, but seeing a guy who could be my grandfather showing those flabby old muscles and getting into pointless arguments and threatening with violence is too much "old village idiot" sad for me.

famenchuan
01-27-2010, 10:01 AM
to each his own.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-27-2010, 10:05 AM
I don't. I like them when they're like coming up and making name for themselves by talking shit, but seeing a guy who could be my grandfather showing those flabby old muscles and getting into pointless arguments and threatening with violence is too much "old village idiot" sad for me.

chill