PDA

View Full Version : white dude crew from CO, CALLING ON THE basement dweelers

Bobda Buildah
01-25-2010, 06:07 PM
Threaten me with a ban???????for what?????

Im sick of faggots like bronze.....get your crew and battle me bitches..

Or ban me.... Fuckin punk bitch.............

Drunken Monk
01-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Lmaooo

get a ban w/ me

Bobda Buildah
01-25-2010, 06:30 PM
Word monk lol! Its funny son.....economy fucked, music industry fucked,

famous emcees cant even sell a record rite now..... And those same famous

emcees hav to prove thereselves,,,, over and over again, just to stay a

float...theres a handfull of musicians that made their entire careers out of

battling, including the two people that gave life to this

forum....rza/gza.....wu tang would not be here without battling.......like i said, with the industry fucked off. This is the only option for me, you, and

the underground.......street recongnition will eventually pay my bills...and recongnition from another musician just doesnt happen by itself bruh..stick your dick out,,,,, its the only way to get it wet............................................... .................................................. ...........................

Ban me, fuckin faggot

THE MASON
01-25-2010, 06:59 PM
:no:

JIGSAW45
01-25-2010, 07:04 PM
Threaten me with a ban???????for what?????

Im sick of faggots like bronze.....get your crew and battle me bitches..

Or ban me.... Fuckin punk bitch.............

......we never speak nor do i care to bro.but i will tell u that huge reason 4 this is cuz ever since u signed in to this muthafucka all u been doin is talkin shit to everygoddam body! no humility at all,just cuz i dont post alot dont mean i dont read all your complainin n bitchin.thats all u do bro,straight disrespectin every fuckbody.nobody likes u cuz you're a fuckin asshole that aint even that good.u deserve to get banned.go hed and reply,i said my peace,now accept it or kill yourself

DC Entel
01-26-2010, 12:36 AM
Word monk lol! Its funny son.....economy fucked, music industry fucked,

famous emcees cant even sell a record rite now..... And those same famous

emcees hav to prove thereselves,,,, over and over again, just to stay a

float...theres a handfull of musicians that made their entire careers out of

battling, including the two people that gave life to this

forum....rza/gza.....wu tang would not be here without battling.......like i said, with the industry fucked off. This is the only option for me, you, and

the underground.......street recongnition will eventually pay my bills...and recongnition from another musician just doesnt happen by itself bruh..stick your dick out,,,,, its the only way to get it wet............................................... .................................................. ...........................

Ban me, fuckin faggot

street recognition? really? in colorado? I got 2 goons sayin you try dropping them bars a bus ride away from me and they running ya pockets. Faggot. Fuck is you trying to prove? You offend me as fan towards the hip hop community. You remind me of what I scrape off the bottom of my timbs after I come home drunk and step on my germen shepherd dog shit. Finish high school first my man and read up on why the industry has changed. You dumb deaf and blind and prolly eat pork for breakfest. I do hope they ban you.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2010, 12:48 AM
damn the audio boof is just as bad as the genchat section these days

lmao.