PDA

View Full Version : Vinnie Paz under rated

Hazmat
01-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Paz has to be one of the best lyricist to ever spit. I know alot of people do not like his style and that would be a reason why he is under rated, I can understand that but still you gotta give paz the credit, he can fucking drop lines to this day.

Through a series of psychological tests
I have been declared a demon
Traveling through dimensions fatal weapons leave you bleeding
Dissecting gray matter, doesn't matter in my cathedral
But how could you stand my timberlands in your cerebral
Faces of space probes be scattered through my mental
Acoustics in my chamber just endanger instrumental
Fundamental rhythms are symbols of paternal power
Get devoured, by my infinite skills to disappear
Getting lost in the holocaust that rage between my ears
Complex like gravity
Tragically and mathematically
I defeat ya squadron black magically
Analyze the tangle
As you get mangled by my triangular rhythms...
Systematic rotations of my words cause cataclysms

-Ikon the verbal hologram(Vinnie Paz)
Communion: The Crop Circle Thesis, The Psycho-Social(1999)

spiggity_ace
01-25-2010, 11:18 PM
yea man hes dope

Bobby Budknickers
01-25-2010, 11:22 PM
yeah i fuck with that ol ikon shit

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 02:30 AM
he's probably homosexual but he's coo

Big Lee
01-26-2010, 04:30 AM
^^^ i guess u dont know him well or didnt even check any of his verses

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 05:39 AM
paz is kool, he realy only has one style - he is like necro/ill bill he doesnt change shit up much so i would'nt say he is one of the greatest, but he shits on pac - NO DOUBT

dNITJsOrHr0

Senator C. Palantine
01-26-2010, 05:41 AM
True.

Pac writes really quickly.

But Paz writes his rhymes in PITCH BLACKNESS.

I know which i find more impressive.

Hazmat
01-26-2010, 11:25 AM
paz is kool, he realy only has one style - he is like necro/ill bill he doesnt change shit up much so i would'nt say he is one of the greatest, but he shits on pac - NO DOUBT

dNITJsOrHr0

yea recently his style has been the same, but he changed alot since 1999.

Urban_Journalz
01-26-2010, 12:10 PM
Paz has always been sick. I wasn't ready for The Psycho-Social album when I first picked it up. I had to be about 17 or 18. But now I see what ill concepts are saturated throughout. Of course, "Violent By Design" is Jedi Mind's finest work. "Servants In Heaven...." was some ill shit as well.

I think he's underrated because of his all around gift. If you do the knowledge, he's dummied down his lyrics considerably since The Psycho-Social album. That's why I wasn't ready for it, because he and his crew were talking about ancient history, metaphysics, etc. He still makes great points, but now it's in smaller more chewable doses for the masses. Point is, a lot of emcees out there just hate him because of what he can do on the mic. I know people that can't stand Immortal Technique and call him a, "Flavor of the month emcee". simply because the dude is gifted and inspirational.

No doubt though, Paz is one of the best out there.

Afficial_Nastee
01-27-2010, 08:06 AM
This dude comes through and represents that hardcore anti-faggot Hip-Hop and can back this up with a raw and loud voice! And he came through with some deep stuff back when he was still Ikon The Verbal hologram!