PDA

View Full Version : New Redman!!1

EnD
01-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Redman - Oh My (http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/ech9l3743t6o)

Noticed this in 2dopeboyz.

EnD
01-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Don't be missing out.

CharlesJones
01-26-2010, 12:05 PM
I don't care what new songs he's doing because he hasn't made a good album since Muddy Waters. He's still lyrically good but his beats aren't good anymore.

claaa7
01-26-2010, 12:27 PM
^^ Redman is one hell of a consistant motherfucker.. always dropping quality albums, i really can't understand how anyone who liked '90s hip-hop can be extremely nitpicking as you Charles. i mean even if his later albums might not be up to par with "Muddy Watters" and the joints before he definitely have quality material out and it's hard to understand how a '90s hip-hop fan can think that most of the beats on those records are ass. boogles my mind.

DrBold241
01-26-2010, 12:30 PM
I don't care what new songs he's doing because he hasn't made a good album since Muddy Waters. He's still lyrically good but his beats aren't good anymore.

the fuck are you talking about?
Red Gone Wild was nothing short of a banger.
i keep that shit on rotation with my system.
SICK ASS BEATS, and it's Redman's lyricism.

BO2 sounds good with some bass but i'll admit the general lyric/beat quality fail in comparison to RGW.

-The A to the Z-
01-26-2010, 06:23 PM
He's still lyrically good but his beats aren't good anymore.

This beat's rather lovely.

Did he mean it was produced by Just Blaze at the end?

angry!
01-26-2010, 07:00 PM
who produced this piff!?!?!?!?!

reggie kills this, good looks 4 the link cuzzo!!!!!!

Mcthuggin99
01-26-2010, 07:35 PM
yo this shit sounds dope

fatboybrandon
01-26-2010, 07:38 PM
This beat's rather lovely.

Did he mean it was produced by Just Blaze at the end?

I heard that too, maybe it is, that 's what other sites are saying. I heard him mention Jersey right after and they're both from there.

I think the song is pretty good, it sounds like a good take on the southern style of hip hop without sounding forced. He sounds like he's having fun and representing himself on the track. I thought the beat was hot after only a few seconds of listening.

I expect many will probably criticize him for going this new route and not remain over the dark funk production he's known for.

Jin10304
01-26-2010, 07:46 PM
/\ True but Redman has already stated "Redman will not be on this album", its intentional for him going this route

grt05
01-26-2010, 07:46 PM
If this is on itunes I will be buying. Ill joint..banging beat.

fatboybrandon
01-26-2010, 07:53 PM
/\ True but Redman has already stated "Redman will not be on this album", its intentional for him going this route

Oh yeah, I forgot the interview he had recently on Conspiracy Radio where he broke that down. He said the Reggie Noble alter-ego would come forth this go-round. That's a good explanation for the change of sound

CharlesJones
02-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Claaa7, am i supposed to kiss Redman's ass because i don't like his albums anymore? LOL. It's not my fault he got wack beats the last 3 albums. If ya'll feeling his beats, that's your opinion. I don't like his beats anymore. Like i said, he's still a ill mc but i'm not feeling his beats anymore. Don't tell me that Doc's Da Name, Malpractice, Red Gone Wild albums and his mixtapes are good because if you say they're good, i don't believe you. Ya'll act like your scared to diss good rappers albums. Ain't none of these rappers paying your bills and giving you money. The rappers are the ones that's making money off the fans and if there are some albums that i don't like, i'm gonna speak about it and i don't care if you don't like my opinion. Rappers wonder why rap music hasn't been good since the 90's and they wonder why their records aren't selling. It's because the beats suck. There's a lot of good rappers but they suck at picking good beats. How is it that they had hard beats back in the day but now their beats aren't good anymore? Plus some of them change their music and try to do radio songs to sell records and it's not working. Stick with what made you successful in the first place. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, some of ya'll gon switch but me i ain't changing shit hahahahahahahahahaha.

Jin10304
02-13-2010, 03:14 PM
Docs Da Name (Da Goodness, Dah Dah Dahh, Ill Bee Dat, Soopaman Luva 4)
Red Gone Wild (Put It Down, Walk In Gutta, Back Inda Building, How u Like Dat, Rite Now, Lets Go)

ALL BANGERS

CharlesJones
02-20-2010, 09:43 AM
Whatever

-The A to the Z-
02-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot the interview he had recently on Conspiracy Radio where he broke that down. He said the Reggie Noble alter-ego would come forth this go-round. That's a good explanation for the change of sound

Some would call that a cop-out.