PDA

View Full Version : u niggaz need 2 realize

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 03:50 AM
u niggaz need 2 realize that pac got out of prison and wrote all eyez on me in two fucking weeks ... TWO WEEKS AFTER BEING RELEASED FROM PRISON LOLOLOL ... who the FUCK does that????? pac is the greatest

M5jKajXzXaA

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 03:58 AM
if you dont think he was working out songs and getting idea's in his head then what the fuck do you think he was doing in jail. dude was ok but he i think he is'nt as good as his reputation presents.

Big Pun is the slept on dead rapper. R.I.P. big pun

RNboOSWZ-FM

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 04:04 AM
pac already said he didnt write no raps in jail because his sense of creativity was limited he literally got out tha bing went 2 tha studio n produced a legendary DOUBLE album... pun is nice but come on now...

B94jI0Av2hE

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 04:16 AM
if you think pac was a greater lyricist than pun thats your thing but YOU come on

oAB6MkJ1src

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/newas.jpg

cpo9ldQfn3I

CA7DvbWy7bs

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 04:23 AM
you can't be serious... pun had bars but come on doggy pac would run circles around puns fat ass

_ic5eRPLvWY

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 04:24 AM
if you say so man

hahahahaha!!

JDrTirLlbxY

even if he stuttered he would s-s-s-s-s-s-still shit on pac

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 04:27 AM
_ic5eRPLvWY
weak VERSE! one verse hahahah and its weak as shit

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 04:31 AM
how many records pun sold... how many statues he got... how many schools he got named after him... exactly

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/rap/7074891_113aa7ee96_b.jpg

budududududududu

Smyay7wp5iM

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 04:34 AM
pac was good but when i came to lyrics he was'nt that great, he was a media slut - biggie was better then both pac and pun but i was saying pun was the most slept on, your saying that people should respect all eyes on me because he wrote it in two weeks ? c'mon man, the album has some good songs but the majority of it was wack man, should have been one disc.

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 04:34 AM
pac got a statue my nigga..... a statue...

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/rap/48419595_74b9a6c7bb.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 04:36 AM
AND its in water..... BONG

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 04:37 AM
how many records pun sold... how many statues he got... how many schools he got named after him... exactly

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/rap/7074891_113aa7ee96_b.jpg

budududududududu

Smyay7wp5iM

man, if you think fame is a gauge on lyric skills you view on hip hop is fucked up man, media hype, ever herd of it ? and no doubt tupac was more into adfvancing the black man and also big on talking about the black man's struggle but c'mon man, thats like saying Jay-Z is a better lyricist than Ghostface. wake up joker. :nonono:

Big Lee
01-26-2010, 04:39 AM
2pac iz icon n everybody around da whole world know 2pac n rock pac's shirt n bla bla
but lyrically
Pun > Pac
Big L > Pac
even
Biggie > Pac

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 04:40 AM
im finished with this thread, your a stan that cant understand shit because your all over pac's dic

wake up - honestly post a song that hits a higher level of MC skills than this, i may look at it

KLdAIyC6hYc

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 04:49 AM
man, if you think fame is a gauge on lyric skills you view on hip hop is fucked up man, media hype, ever herd of it ? and no doubt tupac was more into adfvancing the black man and also big on talking about the black man's struggle but c'mon man, thats like saying Jay-Z is a better lyricist than Ghostface. wake up joker. :nonono:

fame don't equate to lyrical skill but it does count for somethin... you can't ignore the fact that pac is one of the most recognizable figures in modern american history

Frank Sobotka
01-26-2010, 05:03 AM
if you dont think he was working out songs and getting idea's in his head then what the fuck do you think he was doing in jail. dude was ok but he i think he is'nt as good as his reputation presents.
He was reading machiaveli's books.

And he wrote Makaveli in 3 days (mixing & mastering took longer makign it the 7 day theory)

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 05:07 AM
first this:
if you think pac was a greater lyricist than pun thats your thing but YOU come on

you can't be serious... pun had bars but come on doggy pac would run circles around puns fat ass

then this:

fame don't equate to lyrical skill but it does count for somethin... you can't ignore the fact that pac is one of the most recognizable figures in modern american history

dude your back pedaling, you obviously know your wrong cause you cant and wont find a song that beats 'Super Lyrical'

not once in this thread did i say pac was'nt a great thing for hip-hop or that he was'nt the most recognizable figures in modern north america. if you like MC's cause they make a big impression on the world then great, grand, fantastic, but i like MC's for they lryical ability and thats what i was saying in this thread, THAT - PUN - IS - THE - MOST - SLEPT - ON - DEAD - MC

get of pacs dick, your like those indy kids that love kurt cobain but realy - he was'nt that great either.

wake the fuck up you media sheep - piece

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 05:12 AM
R-I-P a MC genius BIG PUN - fuck the fame it has nothing to do with the game :fucku:

EYLIRHYoYr8

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 05:25 AM
thread pwned - anyone can write an album like All Eyes On Me

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/9s.jpg
the fuck outa here, pac better than pun, shits like comparing shaq to jordan

Edgar Erebus
01-26-2010, 07:31 AM
You need to realize that Jay-Z cut The Blueprint 1 in two days. TWO DAYS! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 08:48 AM

oAB6MkJ1src

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/newas.jpg

cpo9ldQfn3I

CA7DvbWy7bs
yup.

Tommy
01-26-2010, 08:52 AM
You need to realize that Jay-Z cut The Blueprint 1 in two days. TWO DAYS! WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?

I was just gonna say that.

All Eyez On Me wasn't a bad album but it's no where near 2Pac's best.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-26-2010, 09:15 AM
biggie was better then both pac and pun

:lmao:

claaa7
01-26-2010, 10:22 AM
hmm, are u sure about "The Blueprint" being recorded in just 2 days cuz if i remember correctly didn't they say 5-7 days??

THE MASON
01-26-2010, 10:30 AM
i remember reading Grandmasters was done in like 8 days or something, not that it stack up to all eyes on me

and didnt Grimm do American Hunger real quick as well?

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 01:01 PM
mech, are u on drugs? i was all with u with the pun shit, but biggie was not better..if anything..all thigns considered..it would be a tie.

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 01:21 PM
if you like MC's cause they make a big impression on the world then great, grand, fantastic, but i like MC's for they lryical ability and thats what i was saying in this thread, THAT - PUN - IS - THE - MOST - SLEPT - ON - DEAD - MC

unfortunately, this is the problem with rap fans from overseas.. they still haven't accepted the fact that you don't need 2 be the most lyrically gifted emcee to be the greatest of all time

one of the biggest problems in the rap community is this type of thinking, "well he is more lyrical so he MUST be better", sorry fredy that's not true... haven't you noticed that in any other popular genre, the greatest songs of all time never had the most intricate or clever lyrics?

get of pacs dick, your like those indy kids that love kurt cobain but realy - he was'nt that great either.

see, this is exactly what i'm talking about... it's obvious that kurt cobain wasn't the greatest guitarist... matter of fact he wasn't that good on the guitar at all, but you are ignoring the fact that kobain was a cultural icon for americans because of his ability to connect to the listener... as eric dyson says...

"speechmaking rests on more than mere words and mere rhetoric.. rhetoricians of the first order, theorists on how rhetoric works, the functions and dynamics of rhetoric have understood from the beginning that it's about moral persuasion... it's not simply about giving words, it's about connecting with your audience"

wake the fuck up

take your own advice, you're making yourself look bad

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 01:25 PM
dude your back pedaling, you obviously know your wrong cause you cant and wont find a song that beats 'Super Lyrical'

JNcloTmvTeA

lyrically this song shits on everything pun has ever recorded

u mad?

NIGHT MAYOR
01-26-2010, 02:44 PM
smh - you still dont understand what im arguing with you about, and comparing 'dear muma' with 'super lyrical' you are just embarrassing yourself - you have to be drunk and emotional now. i said it b4 and i will say in again - jump off pacs dick

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 02:53 PM
smh - you still dont understand what im arguing with you about, and comparing 'dear muma' with 'super lyrical' you are just embarrassing yourself

no, i understand completely... your problem is that you want to disassociate lyrical skill from other comprising elements that make a great emcee, you will accept one aspect of artistry, but not another... i'm here to tell you that you're wrong, to be a great artist is to connect with your audience... pun did that, but pac did it to the maximum degree... will pun be remembered amongst the likes of elvis and lennon? i can't answer that, but i know a rapper who will.........

N4HjsZqOaQ0

angry!
01-26-2010, 03:06 PM
niggas like big pun and biggie are like bo jackson...

top level talents, but they dont have the body of work to be called the best!!!!!

that being said, bo jackson was a beast, and he coulda been the best!!!!

my favorite pac album is always gonna be the 7 day theory...

i remember that shit coming out, everything fresh in my head, and how hard that shit hit me...

niggas that hate on pac go against the grain to feel better about themself and jerk off with their left hand!!!!!!

BGS
01-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Big L ist the best dead mc

spiggity_ace
01-26-2010, 09:41 PM
pac was good but when i came to lyrics he was'nt that great, he was a media slut - biggie was better then both pac and pun but i was saying pun was the most slept on, your saying that people should respect all eyes on me because he wrote it in two weeks ? c'mon man, the album has some good songs but the majority of it was wack man, should have been one disc.

wuts ur definition of lyricism, people feel pacs lyrics, i wanna know wut u think lyricism is, its not all metaphors, multis etc etc. pac had meaning in his lyrics he could cover all bases too, i hold both these guys in my top 5 but come on pac is bigger than rap for the records, i say g rap and gza are the goats so u cant call me no pac dickrider

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 09:49 PM
wait u think g rap is better than pac? then what the hell are you going off of? eloels.

EAGLE EYE
01-26-2010, 10:00 PM
more than 5 pac threads being made a week should = ban

you've pushed the limit bud
LICDhh2a6OI

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 10:05 PM
eloels.

angry!
01-26-2010, 10:07 PM
eloels.

eloel

another way of saying lol. Used by people who feel they have a need to be different than everyone else, and feel they are above the heads of those who use "lol"

the saddest part is really the fact that "eloel" should really be pronounce (ee-low-ell) and therefore is actually even more retarded than lol itself. A "new low" so to speak.
Blair: Hey max how's it going?
Max: Ur mom was good in bed last night.
Blair: ur mean, eloel.
Max: /palmface

^^^urban dictionary nailed that on the head!!!! definitely a homos preferred method of conveying laughter!!!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 10:26 PM
why the fuck are you talking to me? how am i gayer than someone who literally has enough !!!! for everyone on the forum to think hes getting his shit pushed everytime he posts, and who feels he needs to comment on what i said even tho it wasnt directed towards him? ya eloels is corny, but so is ur pseudo street vocab, ya fuckin cunt rag.

5hundred&one
01-26-2010, 10:32 PM
as much is it burns my soul to level with a warcloud fan, I gotta say that alcatraz ran shit in this thread.

2pac is the goat for me too, but I don't get why that pisses ppl off so much. it's like they're forever butthurt that their favorite rapper will never be held in such high regards as pac.

hip-hop has had the soul sucked out of it by the music industry, and any style of popular music can only last for so long. it's safe to say that hip-hop will never be what it was in the 90s and no emcee will ever touch pac's legacy.

basically he'll go down as the undisputed greatest of all time and instead of trying to understand why so many ppl feel that way, y'all are on some 'dududud he wasn't lyrical' well...

let me put it like this: roger waters from pink floyd was an amazing lyricist. he used big words, he was very clever, very poetic, descriptive, imaginative, could tell a story and he had a message. to say that his ability to write such good lyrics means that he could pick up a mic and be a great MC would be insane, right?

so there has got to be something else to it right? if you think lyrics is the foundation of hip-hop, you're sorely mistaken. it's only part of it. was pac the greatest lyricist of all time? I don't think you'd find a decent argument for that, but he is definitely the greatest MC we've seen up until this point and if any of you really want to flesh this argument out and have your face dragged in the dirt then by my guest.

but just one thing: Rakim, your favorite rapper's God, said what? MC means move the crowd? nobody did that better than 2pac. lyrics be damned. if you're a lyrics fanboy, quit actin like you carry the flag for hip-hop.

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 10:38 PM
smh...wtf does it have to do with regard? who cares? we're talking about skill here..I AM talking about skill here, and pac fans wanna cling to misconceptions..i personally never said i hated pac, but i definitely dont think hes the great of all time...and as much as i agree that lyrics arent everything....that isnt the argument here, puns lyrics make him better than pacs anything...thats it. obviously pac was the man for other reasons and ive said this so many times....YES PAC WAS THE MAN, yes it is clear why he is regarded so highly....THAT DOESNT MAKE HIM THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME

5hundred&one
01-26-2010, 11:07 PM
alright, but that's contrary to the going opinion that pac is the greatest.

regardless of what you think, ppl will continue to call pac the goat. you either accept it and move on or fight a losing battle trying to convince ppl why he's not.

you say pun's lyrics are 'better than pac's everything' which is not only subjective, but it's something that only a select group of hip-hop fans look for.

look, I appreciate a lyrical emcee as much as anybody, so long as they can curb the egghead shit with some funky soulful ass music. but as a hip-hop fan, who's competent, has good taste in music and has a formidable vocabulary, I don't think lyrics is even one of the 2 most important aspects of a great emcee.

you see, this lyrical obsession is not something that every hip-hop fan relates to, so why does the fact that pac wasn't the best lyricist automatically mean he's not the goat? his cultural icon status aside, he was a balanced emcee and he had huge appeal and like alcatraz said, he connected to more hip-hop fans and inner-city black kids, which was the target audience at the time, than any rapper ever.

doesn't that count for anything? or does not rhyming multiple syllables really mean that much to you?

Ko ok
01-26-2010, 11:22 PM
no, i understand completely... your problem is that you want to disassociate lyrical skill from other comprising elements that make a great emcee, you will accept one aspect of artistry, but not another... i'm here to tell you that you're wrong, to be a great artist is to connect with your audience... pun did that, but pac did it to the maximum degree... will pun be remembered amongst the likes of elvis and lennon? i can't answer that, but i know a rapper who will.........

Lol pac is only remembered cause every other fan boy/girl heard of 'changes' and 'ghetto gospel' and maybe 'dear mama' and says he's actually "talking bout something other than guns, hoes, and money". So what? People don't realize that rap ONLY about guns,hoes,and money can be the greatest thing ever, fuck the subject line, see how biggie and mobb deep and them rapped. Then when you ask them if they liked The 7 day don killumati theory, they never even heard of that. That's the typical pac fan.

unfortunately, this is the problem with rap fans from overseas.. they still haven't accepted the fact that you don't need 2 be the most lyrically gifted emcee to be the greatest of all time

one of the biggest problems in the rap community is this type of thinking, "well he is more lyrical so he MUST be better", sorry fredy that's not true... haven't you noticed that in any other popular genre, the greatest songs of all time never had the most intricate or clever lyrics?

see, this is exactly what i'm talking about... it's obvious that kurt cobain wasn't the greatest guitarist... matter of fact he wasn't that good on the guitar at all, but you are ignoring the fact that kobain was a cultural icon for americans because of his ability to connect to the listener... as eric dyson says...

"speechmaking rests on more than mere words and mere rhetoric.. rhetoricians of the first order, theorists on how rhetoric works, the functions and dynamics of rhetoric have understood from the beginning that it's about moral persuasion... it's not simply about giving words, it's about connecting with your audience"

take your own advice, you're making yourself look bad

So what? Cause he is an icon, he deserves to be the GOAT? What does being an icon and being remembered have to do with being the best at rapping? So if Lady Gaga turns out to be a legendary sensation that sells millions of records more than the beatles ever did, in 10 years, does that mean she is better than the beatles? Your logic doesn't make sense, sure he is a inspiration and probably the most publicized figure in hiphop but that doesn't give him shit.

Out of every person out there in the world defending pac on youtube, I bet 5/6 of them didn't even listen to All eyez on me and The 7 day theory. Sounds like most pac fans I run into in real life seems to be like that, they all dick riding him up and when you ask for their favorite song other than changes, they go silent.

spiggity_ace
01-27-2010, 12:18 AM
wait u think g rap is better than pac? then what the hell are you going off of? eloels.

yea i think he is, wut do u want me to do, write an essay on how i think g rap is better? I think hes a better rapper thats it, im not goni into some gay analysation and break rap down like its a science, hes my fav rapper, therefore to me hes the greatest, tied with the gza of course

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2010, 12:24 AM
you guys have written enough to publish a book.

oDoUoSoKo
01-27-2010, 12:27 AM
alright, but that's contrary to the going opinion that pac is the greatest.

regardless of what you think, ppl will continue to call pac the goat. you either accept it and move on or fight a losing battle trying to convince ppl why he's not.

you say pun's lyrics are 'better than pac's everything' which is not only subjective, but it's something that only a select group of hip-hop fans look for.

look, I appreciate a lyrical emcee as much as anybody, so long as they can curb the egghead shit with some funky soulful ass music. but as a hip-hop fan, who's competent, has good taste in music and has a formidable vocabulary, I don't think lyrics is even one of the 2 most important aspects of a great emcee.

you see, this lyrical obsession is not something that every hip-hop fan relates to, so why does the fact that pac wasn't the best lyricist automatically mean he's not the goat? his cultural icon status aside, he was a balanced emcee and he had huge appeal and like alcatraz said, he connected to more hip-hop fans and inner-city black kids, which was the target audience at the time, than any rapper ever.

doesn't that count for anything? or does not rhyming multiple syllables really mean that much to you?
u took the time to overlook everything i said..thanks..i never said lyrics were extremely important to me..i said PUNS LYRICS ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO SURPASS PACS OVERALL MCING SKILLS which is an opinion...im no trying to convince anyone of shit, im sayin i dont think pac is the greatest. ^O^

ALCATRAZ
01-27-2010, 02:56 AM
dusk why do you even come to hip hop shop... you don't know shit about it

as for slang, look at how niggaz react to the niggas name... if you fags keep gettin furious over pac's status, i'll continue droppin heat rock in thread form

as for juice box, that nigga knows what he's talkin about... u should listen to him

as for 2pac, he has a statue

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac218/side86/rap/48422546_e8f4c3ccec.jpg
"nature pac"

ALCATRAZ
01-27-2010, 02:59 AM
most schools are named after white men from the stone age n shit... pac has one of those n he died in 96

Afficial_Nastee
01-27-2010, 07:15 AM
JNcloTmvTeA

lyrically this song shits on everything pun has ever recorded

u mad?

C'mon dawg , that's one of the wackest songs I've ever heard and that must be the most corniest song in Pac's catalogue....

Big Pun is way betta than Pac cuz he came up with more grimy lyrics and he DEF had a better flow and was provided with better beats....

Edgar Erebus
01-27-2010, 09:29 AM
C'mon dawg , that's one of the wackest songs I've ever heard and that must be the most corniest song in Pac's catalogue....

Give up the keyboard.

Afficial_Nastee
01-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Give up the keyboard.

Giving shoutouts to your mother is something you should do in the booklet that's accompanying the album.... Not make a track about it , that's kinda corny to me....

Still mad respect to 2pac though , I just don't agree with all the praise that goes to that "dear mama" track because that's not my type or style of music....

oDoUoSoKo
01-27-2010, 09:34 AM
alcatraz..wtf are you talking about? i dont know shit about hip hop because i dont consider pac the greatest? you have no fucking proof that i dont know shit about hip hop...im on this website because i kno about hip hop, i formed my opinions on pac BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP...so take it easy.

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2010, 02:42 AM
alcatraz..wtf are you talking about? i dont know shit about hip hop because i dont consider pac the greatest? you have no fucking proof that i dont know shit about hip hop...im on this website because i kno about hip hop, i formed my opinions on pac BECAUSE I KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP...so take it easy.
man get ur panties out a bunch if you knew about hip hop then you would know that pac is the best rapper to touch a mic... he had every aspect of rap mastered... breath control, stage presence, mic presence, flow, cadence, conceptual agility, creative themes, original lyrics, i can go on for days this nigga was the most well rounded artist we will ever see...

Poetic Wun
01-28-2010, 03:45 AM
man get ur panties out a bunch if you knew about hip hop then you would know that pac is the best rapper to touch a mic...
really?
ur a cool dude till you get on the Pac tip... then if everyone aint suckin his dick then they know nothing about hip hop.

Count Lace-D sucks Bizzy harder than you do Pac so does he "not know about hip-hop"?

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2010, 03:53 AM
y u so emotional

Poetic Wun
01-28-2010, 03:56 AM
that.... wasn't an answer
but nice side step.

i dont see any infliction of emotion.
was it the bad words?

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2010, 04:00 AM
side step my left nut, there is no rapper you can name who is a better rap artist than pac.. every thread i make about pac goes double plat for a reason

Poetic Wun
01-28-2010, 04:10 AM
plat in arguments against nig.

IDK if anyone mentioned it but Pun is nicer than Pac.

Poetic Wun
01-28-2010, 04:12 AM
...and Bizzy

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2010, 04:12 AM
pun is nice but he is a kool g rap rip off... i didnt even wana say that but since u niggaz wanna keep bringin him up lets put it out there... he is g raps grandson... he has no style of his own... he took g raps style and ran with it and because of this people think he is the shit when really he ain't even all that... and i love pun dont get me wrong, but pac was original, pun was not

Poetic Wun
01-28-2010, 04:20 AM
i aint guna confirm or deny that but if it were true, he took g rap's style and doubled that shit up.

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2010, 04:24 AM
i dont need u 2 confirm or deny shit its right there in bold... and he didnt double shit either g rap is light years ahead of pun how u gon take a nigga style and not even build on it g rap came out a generation before pun and still shits on him

Poetic Wun
01-28-2010, 04:27 AM
im not guna confirm or deny that either but Pun> Pac... preceded by "Bizzy>"

angry!
01-28-2010, 09:33 AM
pun was a fuckin animal, but he heavily relied on punch ins and studio edits!!!!!!

g rap is one of the original one take killas!!!!!!!!!! kool giacanas breath control is elite til this day!!!!!!!

everyone is entitled to having a favorite rapper or artist, but you cant expect everyone to be on the same train of thought!!!!!!!

"who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
Ain't no best, East, West, North, South, "

this line says it all for me... aint no best, theres a list of greats, i dont need to shit on any of them to feel better about one of them!!!!!!

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-28-2010, 09:39 AM
I can really relate to Just Dance by Lady Gaga. Sometimes I just like to dance.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-28-2010, 09:44 AM
i dont need u 2 confirm or deny shit its right there in bold... and he didnt double shit either g rap is light years ahead of pun how u gon take a nigga style and not even build on it g rap came out a generation before pun and still shits on him

what so that's make Pun not that good?

then Nas' Illmatic isn't one of the best albums cuz he so similiar to Rakim...same with GFK, he reps Rakim, so that means he's not that good anyway
Eminem has to pay up Masta Ace!!
Big L also has some of that famous fast flowing like BDK/KGRap
Lauryn Hill must return every grammy she got!!!!!!
Jay-Z should retire, since he is actually a rap encyclopedia!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!

I guess Warcloud is really the only one left that never copied.

ALCATRAZ
01-28-2010, 09:55 AM
what so that's make Pun not that good?

pun is that good, but he's not better than pac... originality beats copy cats any day

Longbongcilvaringz
01-28-2010, 11:17 AM
Jesus christ, that pile of shit took him two fucking weeks to write?

He's twice as stupid as i thought he was.

oDoUoSoKo
01-28-2010, 07:26 PM
lmao i cant believe this guy tells me to keep out of hhs yet hes getting sonned in here..

sarr
01-28-2010, 08:40 PM

yea...your an idiot.

All eyez on me was almost perfect...about 3 or 4 mediocre songs.

saying pun was better than pac is stupid. Two completely different rappers. Pun focused on wordplay and multi's...pac specialized in content and overall emotion.

pac was more dimensional.

you lose.

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 04:50 AM

Too many punkass rnb hooks on it.... So hell no , All Eyez On Me wasn't almost perfect, it sure was a great album but it wasn't almost perfect....

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2010, 09:50 AM
all eyez on me might be my fav tho. got my mind made up, cali love..and of course

i wont deny it

im a straight ryda

you dont wanna fuck with ME

angry!
01-29-2010, 09:53 AM
shut up dusk, youre a homo, you dont own any pac records!!!!!!

go talk about twin peaks somewhere you throwback faggot, hip hops not for you!!!!!!

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2010, 09:55 AM
i dont own any pac records? because u think im gay? gtfo outta here, i shut ur stupid wigger ass up a few pages ago..keep it that way.

Suga Duga
01-29-2010, 10:27 AM
go talk about twin peaks somewhere you throwback faggot, hip hops not for you!!!!!!

gold

ALCATRAZ
01-29-2010, 01:16 PM
yea...your an idiot.

saying pun was better than pac is stupid. Two completely different rappers. Pun focused on wordplay and multi's...pac specialized in content and overall emotion.

pac was more dimensional.

you lose.
rep

GSTYLE
01-30-2010, 03:55 AM
Pun is a better lyricist, Pac is the greater artist.