PDA

View Full Version : Fuck The Wii, This Game Is TOO RAW For Those Soft ASS Casual Gamers

TAURO
01-26-2010, 11:38 AM
sN7eSlcde0U

Fuck You Capcom, you fucked up big time. Ain't no hardcore gamer checking for the Wii. This should have been on a PS3/XBOX360, not on a fucking gimmicky old tec console with Wiimotes.

(please note that I don't really hate the Wii, it's a solid console but I just needed to vent)

Sheep Shifter
01-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Siiick! I still play Marvel Vs Capcom, this looks sick!

Time to get the Wii back from my mom's house :o!

I hope Captain Commando's still in it! He's one half of my best team!

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 12:12 PM
ive been playing this game for months at the arcade waitin for its console release..pissed that its the wii,,but im still gonna get it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-26-2010, 12:38 PM
is it really THAT good?

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 01:03 PM
if the arcade version was already badass, and this one got as many updates as it does..it should be ill, i was suposed to get it last friday but the cash is low..eloels.

RagnaroK
01-26-2010, 01:08 PM
I feel ya you know what hurts more they got Saki(always wanted to play Saki since she appear on MVSC as an assist) G-Forces Casshern Onimusha Karas Zero & Tekkaman Blade freaking Tekkaman Blade!!! you know how cool that character is it never cross my mind to ever see him on ANY game let alone on a VS series

Capcom really are a bunch of dicks they thinks they know their fans but end up fucking things up like always (for example SSFIV no arcade nor PC release yet and the game gonna be full price even if they said it wouldn't be) but you'll see if this game sells on US either you see a ver for the Xbox and PS3 or the sequel would be and they are indeed talking about a sequel

hiphophead909
01-26-2010, 01:44 PM
That Game looks Raw. They need to drop it on PS3

5hundred&one
01-26-2010, 01:51 PM
x-men vs street fighter for the saturn >>>

this game looks dope though, luckily I was one of the misguided souls who actually bought a wii, so I'll definitely be pickin this up.

KZA
01-26-2010, 06:46 PM
finally i can purchase a wii game last game i got was brawl.

Mic Tyson
01-26-2010, 08:04 PM
im thinkin about gettin another wii mainly for this game. ima hack that shit so i won't have to buy nothin but im tryin to decide if i should get the fight stick. i never used the classic controller so i don't know how responsive the dpad is.

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 08:23 PM
x-men vs street fighter for the saturn >>>

this game looks dope though, luckily I was one of the misguided souls who actually bought a wii, so I'll definitely be pickin this up.
this>>> XVS for SS

XVS (arcade) >>>>>most games..eloels.

Sheep Shifter
01-26-2010, 08:49 PM
finally i can purchase a wii game last game i got was brawl.
get the new super mario bros, i hear its reeeeeaaaalllllllly goooooodddd

Uncle Steezo
01-26-2010, 08:58 PM
casshern? awwwwww shit!
i will be playing this next month.

if u got wii, get Mad World.

bBEV18gFZXM

i been playing this daily as a 30 min stress reliever.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Big talk if it's touching Marvel vs Capcom 2, but it's looking slick.
Definatly getting this.

5hundred&one
01-26-2010, 11:43 PM
this>>> XVS for SS

XVS (arcade) >>>>>most games..eloels.

you're not referencing the psx version, are you? you seem like a x-men/street fighter buff, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on having actually played/owned the saturn version of XVS as it was a JP only release, but you're right, the arcade was legendary.

it was my introduction to the series when I was a kid and I used to fiend out on that shit, lol. I'm glad to see capcom is still bringing it.

5hundred&one
01-26-2010, 11:45 PM
casshern? awwwwww shit!
i will be playing this next month.

if u got wii, get Mad World.

bBEV18gFZXM

i been playing this daily as a 30 min stress reliever.

word, this shit is fun. I need to get my own copy of it.

Mumm Ra
01-27-2010, 12:59 AM
i havent been into fighters for years now but that looks pretty dope
bet it would look godly on my high def

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2010, 07:03 PM
just picked it up...and i think its great, i dont wanna say too much right now, but if ur thinking of getting it..please do, although...id recommend getting a classic controller or GC controller...ive yet to try the nunchuck way. the game is the complete antithesis of MVC2 as far as production quality. extremely well done.

Uncle Steezo
01-29-2010, 07:04 PM
^
all i needed to hear.

Uncle Steezo
01-29-2010, 07:06 PM
i havent been into fighters for years now but that looks pretty dope
bet it would look godly on my high def

maaaaaaaaan....you need Soul Calibur 4 in your life.

Mumm Ra
01-29-2010, 07:15 PM
haha yeah i haven't played soul calibur since dreamcast
pretty sure my next game purchase is gonna be mass effect 2 though, been hearing nothing but great things

oDoUoSoKo
01-29-2010, 07:18 PM
maaaaaaaaan....you need Soul Calibur 4 in your life.
agreed...underrated

5hundred&one
01-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Not sure if y'all will agree, but to me SC3 was way better than SC4.

one of my favorite PS2 games.

RagnaroK
01-30-2010, 09:32 AM
nah! man SC3 is cool since it brought character creation but SC4 is far superior and to me is the best 3d fighting game today character creation is way better with more clothing and garments to choose from you could also edit characters from the roster
(character creation is the best feature ever)

the roster is the best on any 3d fighting game it makes you want to play with almost everybody and it includes Darth Vader you can't get any better then that also you have special characters from guest designers to add to the already huge line up
battle mechanics was perfect for the game making you look for hits that cause stun for more possibilities in combos and not relying totally on juggles plus the beautiful critical finish to counter those who like to block all the time and you have many modes like tower of souls survival story arcade practice etc...

this is a complete game and to this day i still see people playing it

5hundred&one
01-30-2010, 11:28 AM
word, I ain't tryin to turn the thread into SC discussion, maybe we should have a thread for that if we don't already.

I wouldn't argue that the character creation and roster are better, I almost mentioned character creation in my other post. to me tho, the game play was a lot more fun on 3. the fighting seemed faster paced, the controls were better (you can't completely mimic the controls of 3 in 4, which sucks) which all makes it the most entertaining in versus mode, which is the real draw of SC for me.

the story modes are always cool, and if you like completing games, 4 probably gives you a lot more mileage, but I liked 3's versus mode better, which is the biggest thing for me like I mentioned.

maybe that's the reason I didn't play 4 as much, cause I was so burned out from playing versus with my friends on 3 endlessly.

Buzk
01-30-2010, 11:53 AM
anyone played the new "No More Heroes" game yet? I would definitely get that and mad world if I had a Wii, the console has more to offer than just family fun sport games.

THE W
01-31-2010, 05:48 PM
nice to see viewtiful joe in there. do they have P.N. 03 too.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2683/4320663070_6a6bc0e994_o.gif

praise the almitey W
02-03-2010, 11:55 AM
fuck that shit i'd rather play it on an emulator that Cvs.T game don't even look like a buy maybe a rent or a borrow

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-04-2010, 08:59 PM
the wii is only good for a couple games

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-05-2010, 08:25 PM
atleast the wii has a d-pad

fuck that shit x-box controller

oDoUoSoKo
02-07-2010, 10:48 PM
joe the condor>>