Hazmat
01-26-2010, 03:34 PM
One of the greatest to spit.

ALCATRAZ
01-26-2010, 03:55 PM
biggie claimed ra was a better rapper than himself

Guarded By Martyrs
01-26-2010, 03:58 PM
He's a freak...needs to drop another album though, badly.

BGS
01-26-2010, 04:36 PM
he indeed is one of the illest and one of the most underrated mcs ever

fatboybrandon
01-26-2010, 04:43 PM
Yeah, R.A. is dope, as well as an entertaining character of an MC. He killed a posse cut off Hell Razah's album. I saw him with a girl walking on 23rd st. and 7th Ave. by the Chase bank on the corner here in Manhattan a couple years ago in the spring.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/2512546/RA+the+Rugged+Man+32_2.jpg

Rememba dat episode of Sirius radio where he was screamin on Rude Jude for calling MC Hammer legitimate hip hop? (http://grandgood.com/2007/12/18/ra-the-rugged-man-attempts-to-school-rude-jude-on-shade-45-mc-hammer-was-never-a-legitimate-mc/) I listened to it in 2007 and haven't stopped laughin since..

Tecknowledgist
01-26-2010, 05:24 PM
i copped his legendary classics album day it dropped. seriously one of the best to ever do it

iitGto55J8Q

Frank Sobotka
01-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Somebody hook up some shit, I can only find Die RUgged Man die

Hazmat
01-26-2010, 10:45 PM
he really is the fucking man. his youtube videos speak truth.

Hydro2k10
01-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Yeah, R.A. is dope, as well as an entertaining character of an MC. He killed a posse cut off Hell Razah's album. I saw him with a girl walking on 23rd st. and 7th Ave. by the Chase bank on the corner here in Manhattan a couple years ago in the spring.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/2512546/RA+the+Rugged+Man+32_2.jpg

Rememba dat episode of Sirius radio where he was screamin on Rude Jude for calling MC Hammer legitimate hip hop? (http://grandgood.com/2007/12/18/ra-the-rugged-man-attempts-to-school-rude-jude-on-shade-45-mc-hammer-was-never-a-legitimate-mc/) I listened to it in 2007 and haven't stopped laughin since..

Thats real talk right there.

n yeah R.A's sick, I've always rated him. one of the most underrated for sure.

angry!
01-26-2010, 11:16 PM
rugged mans the truth, outlandish mawfucka!!!!!

i just wish he had a bigger body of work, cats wouldnt be sleepin as hard!!!!!

even still, hes got some deep rooted history in the game and hes still doin his thing!!!!! peace to his pops too, heard he passed recently!!!!!!!

thanks for that link brandon, laughin my ass off son!!!!!!!

rude jude is hip hop even if he got shitty taste... jenny jones was hood, and jude is a legendary hater!!!!!

fact: r.a. the rugged man helped mos def land the "ms. fat booty" beat... r.a. was also the first emcee to buy a beat from ayatollah...

oDoUoSoKo
01-26-2010, 11:30 PM
lmao RA is stupid as hell.

Afficial_Nastee
01-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Mad respect for this dude! Representing the outsiders and lowlifes of society!
His skills are undeniable ill made! Like he comes through with them crazy and realistic lyrics together with a psycho ward patient type of flow !

BIG D O
01-27-2010, 12:50 PM
Yeah, R.A. is dope, as well as an entertaining character of an MC. He killed a posse cut off Hell Razah's album. I saw him with a girl walking on 23rd st. and 7th Ave. by the Chase bank on the corner here in Manhattan a couple years ago in the spring

makes sense that he was seen uptown...he stays in Harlem now from what I understand....

his father recently passed on....felt bad about that....hopefully he's doin' okay...

Tecknowledgist
01-27-2010, 03:51 PM
fact: r.a. the rugged man helped mos def land the "ms. fat booty" beat... r.a. was also the first emcee to buy a beat from ayatollah...

damn no exclamation points....you slippin g lol

but word i peeped that on the dvd too

story about biggie was ill, how they used to cruise around bumpin each others tracks in the whip lol. then did that collab and biggie was like word?! you can say that?! im gonna rewrite my shit!! haha

oldie
01-27-2010, 07:11 PM
yeah RA is ill!! nice album!! you'll of heard this track most probs but he kills it, 1 of the best verses i heard in a long time!
LiCoJGHbG_E

I'll upload a bunch of tracks i got by him, some are off his album others arent, i think theres a repeat or two of a track in there but theres 22 tracks in total. i had like 3 'unreleased albums' by him, just merged em & im left with 22 tracks - the rest was repeats.

angry!
01-27-2010, 08:50 PM
damn no exclamation points....you slippin g lol

but word i peeped that on the dvd too

story about biggie was ill, how they used to cruise around bumpin each others tracks in the whip lol. then did that collab and biggie was like word?! you can say that?! im gonna rewrite my shit!! haha

word teck, those old industry stories with rugged man are classic!!!!!! recording "cunt renaissance" just to spite his label askin him to make a positive single like biggies "juicy", thats the kind of dude rugged man is!!!!!!!

if youre not up on rugged man, you need to cop that legendary classics album he dropped last year ASAP!!!!! lyrical giant, dirty delivery!!!!!

and this niggas videos are fuckin fresh as hell, son doesnt give a fuck!!!!!!

VSaciC37wig&feature=related

"i shoulda never shit on that bitch sara _____ desk" - acknowledging the infamous JIVE incident with female staffer... classic!!!!!!!

sDbiYHxrtBU

hes got everything youd look for in an emcee, dope flow, dope lyrics, wit, personality, and a story to tell!!!!!!

ggeCQJlQLzc

^^ recorded during the hell on earth studio sessions, havoc hooked r.a. up with a free beat, and it was thought to be lost forever until it turned up in a studio cleaning last year!!!!!!

RynMur
01-27-2010, 10:26 PM
that legendary classics compilation is nice. been playing it for the past week. i like how he throws in some boxing verses every now and then.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-28-2010, 10:36 AM
biggie claimed ra was a better rapper than himself

your point?

oldie
01-28-2010, 12:24 PM
RA The Rugged Man rare tracks 1-10
http://www.zshare.net/download/71805836a904428e/

i'll up 11-22 later, it takes like a fuckin hour n half just for those 10 tracks - whats the deal there, surely it should be faster?!

KillahBee09
01-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Hes good, hes not up there with the best best though
Both his albums are pretty shit, but he has some nice guest spots

oldie
01-28-2010, 01:26 PM
http://www.zshare.net/download/71808423a8cc88a9/

Part 2 - Tracks 11-22

enjoy & let me know what ya think

GhettoGnom
01-28-2010, 04:03 PM
^^Got a tracklist for those?

Hazmat
01-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Hes good, hes not up there with the best best though
Both his albums are pretty shit, but he has some nice guest spots

he albums are no where near shit i dont care if you like him or not, thats a fact.

oldie
01-28-2010, 09:16 PM
he albums are no where near shit i dont care if you like him or not, thats a fact.

yurp i 2nd that

Tecknowledgist
01-28-2010, 10:39 PM
his albums are shit?! did somebody actually say that?

especially the legendary classics compilation....there isnt a track on there even close to being skippable

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-29-2010, 05:54 AM
The Night of the Bloody Apes and Die Rugged Man Die are near shit?

nah man, nah...it's just that different

R.A. is coming to my hometown in a month, for the second time now. Can't fucking wait.

Afficial_Nastee
01-29-2010, 05:57 AM
The Night of the Bloody Apes and Die Rugged Man Die are near shit?

nah man, nah...it's just that different

R.A. is coming to my hometown in a month, for the second time now. Can't fucking wait.

What is your hometown? I think those RA The Rugged Man shows have a great fuck off rnb and pop bullshit type of atmosphere.... And just some nasty shit going on , girls showing their tits and all that LOL

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-29-2010, 06:05 AM
Ljubljana, Slovenia, [C.] Europe ;)

I guess he be doing some European tours, anyway, he's more popular here than Eminem

bamboo
01-29-2010, 11:12 AM
He's on Euro tour right now, I understand.
I'm gonna see his show with Jedi Mind Tricks + Outerspace in Stockholm in three weeks!

Hazmat
01-29-2010, 11:37 AM
What is your hometown? I think those RA The Rugged Man shows have a great fuck off rnb and pop bullshit type of atmosphere.... And just some nasty shit going on , girls showing their tits and all that LOL

i seen necro and there were a shit load of girls with no shirts on, fucking great atmosphere.

RynMur
02-01-2010, 09:59 PM
He's on the lineup at paid dues this year.

ForensikZ
02-02-2010, 01:15 PM
makes sense that he was seen uptown...he stays in Harlem now from what I understand....

his father recently passed on....felt bad about that....hopefully he's doin' okay...
add 100 more blocks and then thats uptown