PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to hit women?

JASPER
09-30-2005, 07:12 AM
If a woman really had it coming, would you smack her in the face? I'm not talking about defending yourself. I mean if she just did or said some fucked up shit that you would punch a guy for.

I don't see anything wrong with it. I would bust a girl in the face for running her mouth if people didn't make such a big deal about it. I've noticed that no guys ever run their mouths at me. However, I can remember over and over females that popped fearlessly off at the mouth at me like they were some kind of bad asses. I, personally, think they deserved to get busted in the mouth to be taught a lesson.

M.I.C Diesel
09-30-2005, 07:25 AM
There has always got to be a perfectly legitimate reason to apply violence in any situation,... but yeah, if that reason is reached, male or female, they gonna catch 5..

LHX
09-30-2005, 07:31 AM
its not wrong to hit anything

just be prepared for consequences

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 07:32 AM
Guy's shouldn't hit women. Unless she has like a knife or some shit you shouldn;t have to touch her.

If you are provoked to violence towards a weaker person because of WORDS then you really lack inner strength.

There's no reason someones words should bother you that much.

JASPER
09-30-2005, 07:35 AM
That isn't the issue. It's the issue of them acting like they can get away with anything because their weakness protects them from the same consequences that any man would face. That's pussy society bullshit.

LHX
09-30-2005, 07:45 AM
That isn't the issue. It's the issue of them acting like they can get away with anything because their weakness protects them from the same consequences that any man would face. That's pussy society bullshit.
agreed

those type of women should probably just be hit out of principle

Literate Type Asshole
09-30-2005, 08:10 AM
i dont think there's really anything wrong with it when you think about it. i dont think i could do it though i'd feel like an asshole

Soul Controller
09-30-2005, 08:29 AM
yeah blame others coz u cant control ur ass, and have to resort to violence..
lol

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 08:34 AM
What the hell?? I can't believe the comments I read.......it's ok to hit a woman b/c she's poppin off at u!!!!!! Be a fuckin' man and walk the fuck away!!!!!!!! Hell no it's no ok to hit a woman....regardless of what she says......there just words.......big difference between words and a slap in the face.......

$inista
09-30-2005, 08:34 AM
thats why you have a dick, use it well & you be straight budy "pussy society" I know some dudes that should be part of this society. any who me & my bro call this "pad power"
fuckem hard & good & she'll remeber why she needs a good man, any time my bird start bichen you now what time it is, so yes I do feel women should get hit! doggy stlye
and if you cant or dont want to walk away budy you anit gonna win agaisnt pad power
they to deep son womans lib shit youk know
you should never result to violence enless its vital for survival

100pr00f
09-30-2005, 08:36 AM
i see it as wrong...couse ur a stronger person....i see it that u are a bitch if u have to beat on some on weaker then u

like a lil kid or a 110 lb female with big tits

but if the chick is big enuff to take the hits then hit them..maybe a kunfu expert or a body builder...some one that can put up a fight

or if thier is a gang of chicks kicking ur ass i would def throw down

but just one ur girl or wife no its wrong

JASPER
09-30-2005, 08:36 AM
If you so much as breathed at me in a manner I didn't like, I would uppercut you so hard you did three and a half backflips and landed on the back of your neck.

100pr00f
09-30-2005, 08:37 AM
What the hell?? I can't believe the comments I read.......it's ok to hit a woman b/c she's poppin off at u!!!!!! Be a fuckin' man and walk the fuck away!!!!!!!! Hell no it's no ok to hit a woman....regardless of what she says......there just words.......big difference between words and a slap in the face.......
this is true

if she hits u and ur still standing u dont need to hit her back u prolly deservd it

or

if she hits u and knowcks u the fuck out lol

then i would go for it

JASPER
09-30-2005, 08:40 AM
I guess you guys are not getting the point.

Alcryt
09-30-2005, 08:42 AM
i wud only hit a women if she was strong really really really asking for it or had hit my girlfriend or if she was hittin me, i wud neva hit a women 4 no reason and i wud definitely neva hit my gf under any circumstances......

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 08:42 AM
I got the point.......hit her b/c she is "poppin off"........yeah true signs of a real man there!!!!!!

Fuck out here!!!!!!!

JASPER
09-30-2005, 08:47 AM
No, it's the arrogance. Like a girl can just say anything without concequences that a man would get slapped for. Girls are weak.

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 08:49 AM
Yeah ok whatever........all I know is no matter what her arrogance level is......a real man would step......

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 08:49 AM
every minute my style switches up they say a real man wont hit a girl well then i aint real cuz i beat bitches up

LHX
09-30-2005, 08:50 AM
its not wrong to hit anything

just be prepared for consequences

the days of morality are coming to an end

any woman who does not know enuf to avoid confrontation is liable to get hit

hurricane katrina did not tip-toe over new orleans

would i personally hit a woman?
FUCK no

but
do i sympathize with women who end up getting hit?
not really

Queen Of Poetry
every minute my style switches up they say a real man wont hit a girl well then i aint real cuz i beat bitches up

It takes a boy to admit that......feel better about urself?

100pr00f
yea i believe u are a bitch...if i catch any man around me hit a chick i would beta his ass give him some one to try and hit on

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 08:53 AM
the days of morality are coming to an end

any woman who does not know enuf to avoid confrontation is liable to get hit

hurricane katrina did not tip-toe over new orleans

would i personally hit a woman?
FUCK no

but
do i sympathize with women who end up getting hit?
not really
U know.....u may want to spend a few moments with a woman that has been hit so u can understand what it is like......if u wanna know..........pm me!

LHX
09-30-2005, 08:55 AM
yea i believe u are a bitch...if i catch any man around me hit a chick i would beta his ass give him some one to try and hit on
yeah

until you get laid out too

the hero shit is over G
this aint dc comics

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 08:56 AM
It takes a boy to admit that......feel better about urself?
i keep a cutie with a soft bootie hoes be runnin up like L can i get your autograph.... no bitch i'm off duty

LHX
09-30-2005, 08:58 AM
U know.....u may want to spend a few moments with a woman that has been hit so u can understand what it is like......if u wanna know..........pm me!
Queen

you know i love you

but there are approximately 6.5 billion stories of tragedy on this planet

we live in a fucked up time

and you know as well as i do that anybody who does that to another person is gonna catch a far worse punishment than anything i can lay upon them

come on Queen

the truth is rarely fun to behold

"you are not your brother's keeper"

does that ring a bell?

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 09:01 AM
You know.....I understand what ur sayin.....and u know......I will NEVER accept the "truth".......

Butter
09-30-2005, 09:03 AM
no id rather bend her over and slap her ass.. and so on.

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 09:04 AM
Ayo I even kill handicapped and crippled bitches
Look at my scalp real close and you'll see triple sixes........

LHX
09-30-2005, 09:04 AM
You know.....I understand what ur sayin.....and u know......I will NEVER accept the "truth".......
i dont know how wise it is to stick to that point of view

PEACE is ruthless

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 09:07 AM
I'm lookin nuthin like ya poppa
I wouldnt give a chick 10 cent to put cheese on a Whopper.....

King Callabah
09-30-2005, 09:08 AM
for me it 100% depends on the situation...

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 09:08 AM
And a boy will remain boy until he steps up.........one day u guys will realize that ur grown ass men and when u do, respect will follow......

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 09:09 AM
And a boy will remain boy until he steps up.........one day u guys will realize that ur grown ass men and when u do, respect will follow......
they wanna know why im so fly
a girl ask me for a ring and i put one around her whole eye

Alcryt
09-30-2005, 09:10 AM
instead of hittin a girl laughin at em and callin dem a fat slut is betta cos tht usualli pisses most girls off tht i kno lol...

Butter
09-30-2005, 09:10 AM
king C always beats on women, i have to beat him up to make him stop.

King Callabah
09-30-2005, 09:12 AM
king C always beats on women, i have to beat him up to make him stop.
i would usually laugh at that but im feelin ill so Butta, yano you cool but shut the fuck up.....cos dickheads around here will take you seriously

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 09:12 AM
And when it comes to gettin nookie I'm not a rookie
I got girls that make that chick Toni Braxton look like Whoopie
I run with sturdy clicks I'm never hittin dirty chicks
Got thirty-five bodies, buddy don't make it thirty-six

Butter
09-30-2005, 09:16 AM
ok im sorry, everyone here should learn about humor. peace KC.

If you hate me cause im cockey, Then fuck You Money/
And just for Hatin ima' Bump it up to 20/
If you Ghostwrite for a Bitch You Most Likely a Bitch, How Else Could you See the World Though Both Eyes of a Bitch.

woops wrong thread.

Idiom
09-30-2005, 09:21 AM
i'd knock a bitch out if she layed her hands on me
but not for words thrown my way, that's wack

but i wont lie when i say it's fuckin' hilarious watchin'
a broad get knocked on her ass.

Idiom aka Ghost
Odd Men Out

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 09:23 AM
I'm lookin nuthin like ya poppa
I wouldnt give a chick 10 cent to put cheese on a Whopper
they wanna know why im so fly
a girl ask me for a ring and i put one around her whole eye
Chicks used to diss but now they wanna kiss
Yo Showbiz I'ma break it down like this

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 09:52 AM
I make a lot of doe
I'm quick to spot a foe
Even if my grandma violate she gotta go

Crazy.in.love.with.36
09-30-2005, 10:48 AM
Ofcourse it's wrong to hit women, but it's wrong to hit men 2.
I don't hit men but if you hit me I will kill you. Nobody hits me.

Crazy.in.love.with.36
09-30-2005, 10:50 AM
/

BrokenWrists
09-30-2005, 01:22 PM
No, thats not right, BUT if a lady had a gun or a knife to me, im def not gonna give up my life to the fact that on most accounts women r weaker physically than men and society doesnt c hurting a women as correct.

In kung-fu flicks u can c women gettin the beat down b/c they r skilled at fighting, its all a matter of self defense and the level its on.

Thats my opinion.peace

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 05:22 PM
Anyone hits any woman close to me they will lose their head.

My grandmother committed suicide. I said that before. I never said why. It was because my grandfather used to beat her.

ANY weak fuck deserves what's coming to him.

JASPER
09-30-2005, 05:24 PM
My grandmother commited suicide when my mom was 14... peace.

Yeah, anyway, I think you're missing the point. I think women need a slap in the face when they go on a bitchtrip.

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 05:33 PM
I get your point! I know exactly what you mean!

WOMEN, AND SMALLER GUYS, SHOULD RESPECT THE FACT THAT YOU COULD KICK THEIR ASS.

I know the feeling well. I feel it all the time. But them not recognizing this doesn't mean that you can abandon what is right on your behalf. Just coz a woman was being a bitch doesn't justify her being hit. Both acts should be held accoutnable to the people who perform them.

When someone wrongs you, wronging them doesn't mean its right. It takes understanding to be able to realize that you only control YOU. And at the end of the day you hav to look back and be able to say that YOUR actions were the right ones despite how others acted towards you.

JASPER
09-30-2005, 05:36 PM
Maybe it doesnt justify anything, but it'll have her think twice before flapping out gross fucking comments.

Os3y3ris
09-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Em, I don't hit MEN for running off at the mouth. That shit is weak minded and pathetic. So hitting a woman because you want to front like a badass is even more trifling. Let me someone hit a woman for saying some shit. I'll literally tear them limb from limb. Punk motherfucker. Now, if she's assaulted him, then she;s on her own. Oh well.

SubtleEnergies
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Yeah that's her consequence, you hit her and she will think twice.

What's your consequence? Loss of self-control, dignity, respect of anyone who finds out, and if she has a brother like me - your head.

You reap what you sow, what goes around comes around.....

JASPER
09-30-2005, 05:40 PM
Another one who didn't get the point... I give up.

09-30-2005, 06:13 PM
yea, but y'all want equality!! that's what i hear about all day long.... equality, equality & shit like that... :)

Prolifical ENG
09-30-2005, 06:18 PM
I mean if she just did or said some fucked up shit that you would punch a guy for.

You never have to punch a guy either for saying something.....let alone a woman.

WARPATH
09-30-2005, 06:46 PM
You should never hit a woman for any reason, if you hit a woman then your a weak mother fucker.

If you catch you woman flirting with another man or suspect her cheating on you don't hit her....because if you do then she is gonna cheat on you now
and if she is cheating on you- then it's time to find a new woman

If a woman comes at you with a butcher knife or a gun, try and get the gun and knife out of her hand but don't hit her.....cuz when the cops come and see her with a black eye there gonna take you to jail cuz she had the gun/kife in self defense

If your woman is giving you a hard time she's poppin off- don't hit her just leave-

And if a woman is hounding you for a paternity test when you know the kids not yours....don't hit her........just get the paternity test done so she ends up looking stupid in the end

Really woman are powerful beings with creation powers and you should respect them....make love to them......take care of them....be a man

King Callabah
09-30-2005, 06:51 PM
as i mentioned, to me it depends entirely on the situation, let me give an example

if a girl endangers my own/fam members life, which has happened, then i shall be forced to break her face.....true storys.....a girl was jealous of ma sis, so she smashed a bottle and ran at my sis, i got in the way and she tried to stab me wit the broken bottle, so i smashed her in the face....to me thats justifed.....

another story, a girl once threatened to stab my brother, and actually pulled a knife on him, so i beat her the fuck down, she left me wit a scar and i punched her in the face....again to me thats fair

however, a girl slapped me cos she was angry.....i did nothing back cos it wasnt dangerous....see?

to me, when sumtin seriously threatenin happens, actions should be taken accordingly, if ANYONE, be it man or woman, plays around with danger/life & death, they should expect to get fucked up

King Callabah
09-30-2005, 06:54 PM
If a woman comes at you with a butcher knife or a gun, try and get the gun and knife out of her hand but don't hit her.....cuz when the cops come and see her with a black eye there gonna take you to jail cuz she had the gun/kife in self defensethis would be the ideal way to deal with a situation like that, but its a risk, jus a blink and your life will get took..

luckily on the storys i mention above, police didnt really get involved, the girls backed down on legal shit and things, nuff peoples was there to whitness the events

Os3y3ris
09-30-2005, 07:21 PM
King Callabah is correct here.

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 07:37 PM
You see ?codione?, ice spinnin', jigged out, white linen
And if a bitch don't like me she must like women
Every time I come around you see your wife grinnin'
Don't be mad 'cuz yo' career's in the ninth innin'

TeknicelStylez
09-30-2005, 07:53 PM
It's sad man, last time I was locked up, half the dudes in there was locked up because of females. From the holding cell all the way into CJP niggaz steady had stories about how they got into a fight with they girl, shit escalated, they called the cops and they got locked up for some bruises on their arm cuz they grabbed em too hard.

Don't hit females, I'm not even saying that because it's not right (I feel you sometimes you just want to rock em), but for the simple fact, when them boys come for you, you can't do SHIT about it. Than you sittin in a cell for some dumb shit.

BlaK FuRYaN
09-30-2005, 08:30 PM
If astrange woman comes out of now where and hits me or causes me any harm n grief

I would knock the shit out of her....

straight....

As for ppl who beat on they women....it aint right...but it would be the womens fault for stayin with a dude who knocks her about every night....he obviously dosnt love you...there are other methods of dealing with women who run up there mouth....hittin aint one of them....

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm breakin hottie hearts, niggaz drop when my shotty sparks
It ain't no food in my fridge; just body parts
I keep the gear fresh, I keep the braids rugged
I never wear rubbers bitch, if I get AIDS, fuck it!

Luther Large
09-30-2005, 09:04 PM
I beat chumps til they head splits, then break em like breadsticks
I sex chicks, I'll even fuck a dead bitch

thwak
09-30-2005, 09:09 PM
this is why I look for personality in women instead of looks, that and the fact that I'm such a weird mother fucker if ANY women could stand me I'd probably try to get in a relationship.

but as for hitting a women, that's bullshit. shit if it were to ever go to that point I'd say to her if she wanted to start a fight then start a fight. hell even if I was in a fight I wouldn't exactly hit her, but I would put her in a painful wrestling move.

36chambers
09-30-2005, 10:00 PM
Of course its wrong to hit women. I would never lay my hands on a woman like that, never have, never will...

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 10:20 PM
Praises to those that have sense..........and they all know who they r.........

9:|6 9:|6 9:|6

36chambers
09-30-2005, 10:39 PM
... but i'd definitely hit Queen of Poetry, right across the ass! :p

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 10:42 PM
... but i'd definitely hit Queen of Poetry, right across the ass! :p

:cheerlie: :cheerlie: :cheerlie:

36chambers
09-30-2005, 10:44 PM
in a nice way!

Queen Of Poetry
09-30-2005, 10:46 PM
I have no doubt!!!!!!!

LOL

Visionz
10-01-2005, 12:08 AM
never ok to hit a woman, I have however shook the shit out of one, but she was extra-crazy. But you should be man enough to control your emotions.

tostones
10-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Believe it or not, sometimes a woman "mouthing off" is justified.

sometimes its the woman who probably should have hit you.

but see, then most of you guys would see that as crossing the line and physically retaliate.

regardless I try to keep it peace.

tajeco
10-01-2005, 02:52 AM
I think it's wrong for any bigger person to hit someone smaller, to feel dominant or whatever, same goes for animal abuse, I guess some guys like to hit their bitches. Sometimes girls and guys deserved to be slapped when they act like bitches. I haven't ever done it, but my ex-girlfriend got me close, I had to dip her a couple times though cause she was trying to kick me

Alcryt
10-01-2005, 05:43 PM
if a women cheated on me in a especially nasty way i think i wud b likely 2 hit both tha mutha fuckas lol

LHX
10-01-2005, 10:21 PM
capsule summary:

yes it is bad to hit women

no it is not bad to hit monsters

$inista
10-03-2005, 12:25 AM
I got 2 sisters anybody hit em thier blood gwon ooze, & they keep it gully 2, play it cool then gut you faggots like a pig, bet half these dudes would'nt do shit & get thier ass beat

Bloo
10-03-2005, 01:39 AM
IMO it is wrong to hit a woman for anything outside of self defense. My mother was hit by my father growing up and she really resented him for that of course. But she made it a point to make sure I didn't go that route for any reason. Plus I got 2 sisters that I know will beat my ass if I ever lay a hand on a female out of anger.

BUT, if a bitch was tryin to kill me. I'ma have to kick her ass.