PDA

View Full Version : I got excluded from college for sexual harassment against a teacher

SID
01-27-2010, 09:53 AM
I have been kicked out of college.

It's a fucking piss take because i diden't do anything wrong, i dident poke the teachers ass when she dropped a pencil or anything.

The class was going down in the elevator all cramped up and sweaty and it was a awkward silent moment in a class of about 15 people, so i decided to break the sweaty ice.

I said "you know what by the end of this course i'm gonna add becky to facebook then meet her at a bar and prolly fuck her"

The class laughed and teased me for it "you cant get her, shes older then you blah blah"

(fair enough, i broke the silence and got faggits talking)

I replied with the statement "i'm a fucking stallion"

http://i48.tinypic.com/5z18aa.jpg

2 weeks passed then the docuebag head of visual arts took me to his office and took my college card and told me i have been banned for gross misconduct!

http://i48.tinypic.com/m8cim0.jpg

I asked him what i did, and he said that a student has complained about your behaviour and told your form tutor.

Some somalian whore told becky that i wanted to nail her, then becky put a restraining order against me and i got a fat slobby photographer as my new form tutor.

http://i47.tinypic.com/20qdhyd.jpg

I got let back into college recently i was still with my normal class but got moved to a gay new form class with nerdy whiteboys and bithces with bi polar.

I couldent take seeing the somalians whores face in normal class the tension was too much i felt to strip her psychologically in front of the whole class, so i left before i started a war.

I also clicked that when we all started the course i told her she might possibly have a personality disorder after she acted like a crazy attention seeker, she looked at me dissaprovingly, i dont think she ever forgot that.

http://i48.tinypic.com/5z18aa.jpg

I searched for beckys facebook but she made it private.

How would you react to this situation if it happened to you?

Did i do the right thing? could you have survived in a class with that somalian whore without punching her?

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2010, 09:54 AM
banned from school too?

good thing you got a future in the rap game or you'd be fucked.

SID
01-27-2010, 09:55 AM
Exactly.

I went to a major recording studo for a apointment yesterday, and auditioned my song Time to the Aand R he was blown back by the performance and lyricism and offered me a place at their label who's CEO is the former boss of Warner bros UK.

http://i49.tinypic.com/3021hg9.jpg

I told the Raskil boss and we were on the phone for a hour last night going through the legalities.

While gavin took a photo of him pouting with lip gloss in the bathropom for a wu tang forum.

http://i49.tinypic.com/3021hg9.jpg

beautifulrock
01-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Sid, you clearly are one of those morons who doesn't know "proper place, proper time". My brother is just like that, no conscious barrier between brain and mouth. Nobody likes him either. You are a fuck up, and it is all your fault. That would be pretty obvious to anybody without the socially awkward discourse you clearly exhibit. I actually think you're probably psychotic in real life. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. I'm really not kidding. Peace.

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2010, 10:04 AM
lets get this kid signed up @ Devry

V4D3R
01-27-2010, 10:05 AM
This dude is - wow.

SID
01-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Sid, you clearly are one of those morons who doesn't know "proper place, proper time". My brother is just like that, no conscious barrier between brain and mouth. Nobody likes him either. You are a fuck up, and it is all your fault. That would be pretty obvious to anybody without the socially awkward discourse you clearly exhibit. I actually think you're probably psychotic in real life. Please do the world a favor and kill yourself. I'm really not kidding. Peace.

haha, you still upset that i panned the timbo king reviews your sweated over.

I know about proper place proper time, but our class is very sexualy charged, and the comment went down well at the time, it was funny and they knew i wasne't being serious even though i really did want to bang her.

Becky (teacher) even said she would nail brad pitt in a portable toilet if he walked down the street.

The lines between teacher and friend were blurred.

That whore told becky i wanted to fuck her because i sonned her personality. Simple as that.

When i said the comment NO ONE was offended.

She got pissed off with me because i'm such a witty fellow and shes a dimwitted somali attention whore who is still a virgin and has aspergers.

IrOnMaN
01-27-2010, 10:13 AM
Why didn't you just say a joke instead of saying that?

beautifulrock
01-27-2010, 10:14 AM
^^^no, that didn't happen at all, now you're lying to cover, more psychotic behavior. Sid, nothing you can say to me will change my opinion of you, and there's a reason I just ignore everything you say most of the time. You're crazy, not funny, not smart, not interesting, just a lump of shit with an attitude problem. I'm done so, feel free to talk all the shit you want. I won't respond.

SID
01-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Woah i really hurt brocks feelings.

Sorry bruh.

I actually feel bad now.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-27-2010, 10:16 AM
Oh dear.

First things first lets set the thread to some suitable music.

5pB8qGLFvic

The lines between teacher and friend were blurred.

LOL

That whore told becky i wanted to fuck her because i sonned her personality. Simple as that.

This is why school/college is politiko minefield son, you gotta watch all angles.

idk man if I were you id look around other colleges who are doing your course, and carry on with it.

SID
01-27-2010, 10:17 AM
Why didn't you just say a joke instead of saying that?

Was it that offensive tectrus?

Random jokes are corny.

Plus the class is sexualy charged and they enjoyed the comment, we had jokes about it for the next hour.

What is so annoying about the whole situation is that the whore waited 2 weeks after the whole incident happened to tell the teacher she was "offended" by what i had said.

SID
01-27-2010, 10:21 AM
This is why school/college is politiko minefield son, you gotta watch all angles.

idk man if I were you id look around other colleges who are doing your course, and carry on with it.

For real.

I know you have got to be on your tip toes in college.

But i buss in the class with a flamboyant hoody and red eyes and talk about DMT, conciousness Dubstep and ex girlfriends, it was only a matter of time.

Fuck college, this course also taught me that i'm truely not a academic person.

IrOnMaN
01-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Was it that offensive tectrus?

Random jokes are corny.

Plus the class is sexualy charged and they enjoyed the comment, we had jokes about it for the next hour.

What is so annoying about the whole situation is that the whore waited 2 weeks after the whole incident happened to tell the teacher she was "offended" by what i had said.

Honestly, yes. A simple funny joke would have been more appropriate in that environment. I understand where you're coming from but you have to understand that people WILL and ALWAYS be people.

I think the chick waited two weeks to report you simply because either she thought about it too long, you weren't giving her any attention, or you and other people just got on her bad side. Certain people are like that.

Just be careful.

Mumm Ra
01-27-2010, 10:28 AM
lol why are you putting blame on the snitch?
you should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol.....

SID
01-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Honestly, yes. A simple funny joke would have been more appropriate in that environment. I understand where you're coming from but you have to understand that people WILL and ALWAYS be people.

I think the chick waited two weeks to report you simply because either she thought about it too long, you weren't giving her any attention, or you and other people just got on her bad side. Certain people are like that.

Just be careful.

Yeah she was a sneaky whore.

She had fucking 50 firneds on facebook at the start of college moved up to 70 during college, and ALL her wall posts and comments are from college friends, shes a fucking saddo who wanted to make a new social life and saw me as a blockade for her social acceptance.

http://i49.tinypic.com/25rjsix.jpg

SID
01-27-2010, 10:31 AM
you should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you
im trying to imagine how much of a creeper someone has to be for a chick to go that far off a rumor lol.....

She was a 29 year old teacher you imbecile.

And the way that snitchy whore dropped it must have been in a creepy context, even though it was a regrettable joke.

The thing is we had good chemistry, she even hinted that she was going to a orbital gig at brixton academy and im welcome to come.

It wasent a real restraining order, but basically weird vibes

Professor Poopsnagle
01-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Fuck that school, you should take some player lessons son.

I would've hit that ass and I don't even fuck with no facebook. That Becky bird woulda have so much cum in her she could feed that Somalian hoecake and her whole pissdamned village.

IrOnMaN
01-27-2010, 10:33 AM
You should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you

wow!!!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-27-2010, 10:35 AM

i was thinking the same thing...

and by the way you describe your class it sounds more like group therapy.

SID
01-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Fuck that school, you should take some player lessons son.

I would've hit that ass and I don't even fuck with no facebook. That Becky bird woulda have so much cum in her she could feed that Somalian hoecake and her whole pissdamned village.

Nah dude. Let me tell you...

I have a long history with becky.

I was in her graphic deisgn class two years ago but i dropped it to work for graphic deisgn company.

I applied again recently and we hit it off.

We have a lot in common, taste in music and drugs and just general creative spirits.

We had a lot of sexual tension built up over the years, i wanted her badly.

We had a one on one session before i got exluded and it was like the graduate type shit, undercover sexual levels.

That whore new there was something in the air and wanted to destroy my chances of attaining the best trophy a young male of my age could ever attain

"sleeping with your teacher"

But yeah "fuck that school" my sentiments exactly.

Prolifical ENG
01-27-2010, 10:40 AM

yeah, that part is fucking bad....off of a rumor.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-27-2010, 10:42 AM
What is it with female teachers in England always fucking or flirting with their students? You hear about it all the time in the news, and at my HS there were at least 2 or 3 young teachers who would be, idk, questionable every now and then.

It reminds me of that South Park episode LOL

SID
01-27-2010, 10:42 AM
You lot are failing to understand something.

She is not just a "chick" she is the TEACHER and i was her PUPIL.

Lines were crossed, but i dident mean for that information to reach her ears, dont trust somalians with your life.

Becky is a bitch for blurring the pupil/teacher boundary and talking about sexual shit in class knowing that i'm feeding off the way her ass jiggles in her tight levis.

EAGLE EYE
01-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Nah dude. Let me tell you...

I have a long history with becky.

I was in her graphic deisgn class two years ago but i dropped it to work for graphic deisgn company.

I applied again recently and we hit it off.

We have a lot in common, taste in music and drugs and just general creative spirits.

We had a lot of sexual tension built up over the years, i wanted her badly.

We had a one on one session before i got exluded and it was like the graduate type shit, undercover sexual levels.

That whore new there was something in the air and wanted to destroy my chances of attaining the best trophy a young male of my age could ever attain

"sleeping with your teacher"

But yeah "fuck that school" my sentiments exactly.

so she put a restraining order on you??

SID
01-27-2010, 10:44 AM
What is it with female teachers in England always fucking or flirting with their students? You hear about it all the time in the news, and at my HS there were at least 2 or 3 young teachers who would be, idk, questionable every now and then.

It reminds me of that South Park episode LOL

Alie.

Some recent teacher bitch had a serious relationship with some 14 year old guy, sending sexy texts and fucking each other at school and everything.

English bitches are kinky sex fiends.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Oh and dont sweat it, make your own money. Dont let them fool you into thinking you need a qualification from a college to make money in life.

The actual smart people make their own way through life, and be their own bosses. You dont want to be in a job where your workin underneath someone your whole life anyway.

SID
01-27-2010, 10:46 AM
so she put a restraining order on you??

Not an offical one. But it felt like one to me.

I understand why she dosent want to teach me anymore after that kind of scenario though obviously.

It would have been soooo awkward.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-27-2010, 10:49 AM
nigga yous a creep did you drink her bathwater too?

SID
Oh and dont sweat it, make your own money. Dont let them fool you into thinking you need a qualification from a college to make money in life.

The actual smart people make their own way through life, and be their own bosses. You dont want to be in a job where your workin underneath someone your whole life anyway.

Of course man, i dont plan to work anyway.

Just look at all of the uni graduates who are out of work in the UK and they got degrees and shit.

I'm not bothered about leaving college, just the way that somalian whore spoilt my chances of ever sleeping with becky.

food for thought
funny shit

did you not think that would get you in trouble? the teacher should have kicked you out the class

You should be looking at the fact that you are at such a loss of game that good looking women put restraining orders on your ass just at the thought of having sex with you

lmao

SID
01-27-2010, 10:51 AM
Look it was a joke to the clas, we laughed about it and had fun.

The somalian whore dident like me because i was the alpha male of the class, the eldest and the regulator.

She wanted the class to herself.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-27-2010, 10:53 AM
[QUOTE=SID;1800243]
The somalian whore dident like me because i was the alpha male of the class, the eldest and the regulator.
QUOTE]

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

food for thought
01-27-2010, 10:54 AM
lol so u got kicked out of the college? cause that chick got scared?

SID
01-27-2010, 10:56 AM
I got kicked out of college beacause i promoted sexual harassment against the teacher supposedly.

The somalian twisted it and used it to get me out of the class.

food for thought
01-27-2010, 11:00 AM
lol that sucks i would be heated

so can u go to other schools? lol how does it work over there

Olive Oil Goombah
01-27-2010, 11:10 AM
SMH.....

Wu-Tang and the real world don't mix.

theDZA
01-27-2010, 11:16 AM
lol sid...there is a time n place to say shit like that

tbh it ent that bad, at least you don't pay for college

i got suspended from uni for a couple months n missied out on shit loads of work and i ent allowed to live there anymore.....so 'm struggling to feel sorry 4 ya lol

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-27-2010, 11:17 AM
so y didnt you just lie? it was her word against yours

food for thought
01-27-2010, 11:19 AM
so y didnt you just lie?it was her word against yours

the whole class was there, u dumb fuck.

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Yeah she was a sneaky whore.

She had fucking 50 firneds on facebook at the start of college

moved up to 70 during college,

and ALL her wall posts and comments are from college friends,

shes a fucking saddo who wanted to make a new social life and saw me as a blockade for her social acceptance.

so you stalked her for years by following her around the web, counting her facebook friends and reading all her wall comments?

basically the same shit you do to me.

i don't blame the chick cause you are annoying and don't get the hint when someone says get the fuck outta my face.

so i was right.
you are unliked in the real world and the matrix.
and now everybody that laughed at you is still laughin cause you got banned.
just like in the matrix.

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2010, 11:27 AM
i'd also like to add that this attempt at wucorp acceptance and attention by way of self ether and pity party is a new low for you.

but it seems to be working.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/bekkie13.gif

HANZO
01-27-2010, 11:28 AM
bruv fuck academics anyway, it all bullshit you get me.

in 4 months i will get my master in Engineering from Imperial. the only jobs i can find are stupid ones in some next countries. its a waste of time.

iv always been on the brink of exclusion but my good grades kept me in school. in Uni i knocked out the rugby team captain and got a 2 year ban from all Uni bars and clubs, even though CCTV showed him first throwing a stool at me which in my mind is an outright declaration of war. he took me to court and the judge said that he was at fault for being drunk and provoking the attack, but my Uni still declared that i was in the wrong. so i got suspended for 3 weeks and not allowed to carry on playing for the basketball team.

SID
01-27-2010, 11:57 AM
bruv fuck academics anyway, it all bullshit you get me.

in 4 months i will get my master in Engineering from Imperial. the only jobs i can find are stupid ones in some next countries. its a waste of time.

iv always been on the brink of exclusion but my good grades kept me in school. in Uni i knocked out the rugby team captain and got a 2 year ban from all Uni bars and clubs, even though CCTV showed him first throwing a stool at me which in my mind is an outright declaration of war. he took me to court and the judge said that he was at fault for being drunk and provoking the attack, but my Uni still declared that i was in the wrong. so i got suspended for 3 weeks and not allowed to carry on playing for the basketball team.

ENGINEERING MASTERS from IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON! I like how you said that like it was nothing.

*raises arm in Ataturk salute

SID
01-27-2010, 12:00 PM
lol sid...there is a time n place to say shit like that

tbh it ent that bad, at least you don't pay for college

i got suspended from uni for a couple months n missied out on shit loads of work and i ent allowed to live there anymore.....so 'm struggling to feel sorry 4 ya lol

I did. it was only 80 pounds though because i leech off the government.

Thats the main reason i'm not going back, the workload is horrendous, not to mention looking at that ugly somalians face everyday fantasising about putting pins on her chair and watching her squeal in agony, then looking directly at me, while i wink and put my feet on the table.

angry!
01-27-2010, 12:14 PM
this story confirms the fact youre a creepy arabic sloth!!!!

someone else says the same joke and it stays in the elevator, you say it and kids are snitchin to get you outta there!!!!!!!

SID the type to park in front of a elementary school just to watch!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah @ my bar tab exceeding your album budget on a nightly basis!!!!!!!!!

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-27-2010, 12:23 PM
the whole class was there, u dumb fuck.

you obviously are a fucking idiot...he just said the rest of the class didnt care so if he is right they probably wouldnt wooz on him

12weLvE
01-27-2010, 12:25 PM
in 4 months i will get my master in Engineering from Imperial.

You' ll find something eventually. Big ups on your degree though.

And SMH damn SID ahahah. You got fucked over. Good luck getting back in.

food for thought
01-27-2010, 12:33 PM
you obviously are a fucking idiot...he just said the rest of the class didnt care so if he is right they probably wouldnt wooz on him

youre obviously limited in range of thought.

they dont care enough to go tell on him, but if he denied that shit, they would obviously not lie to back him up when being questioned by the dean

IrOnMaN
01-27-2010, 01:10 PM
so you stalked her for years by following her around the web, counting her facebook friends and reading all her wall comments?

basically the same shit you do to me.

i don't blame the chick cause you are annoying and don't get the hint when someone says get the fuck outta my face.

so i was right.
you are unliked in the real world and the matrix.
and now everybody that laughed at you is still laughin cause you got banned.
just like in the matrix.

Don't you think you're being harsh?

diggy
01-27-2010, 01:24 PM
SIDs failure on wucorp spreads to the real world...

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Don't you think you're being harsh?
nope.
he photoshopped a 5 year old boy(my son) into porno scenes.
this is the type person you are trying to defend.
this is the type of person that gets banned from every community he tries to enter...online or offline.
because he is creepy annoying and has zero control overhimself.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-27-2010, 03:03 PM
nope.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAA

What the fuck?

IrOnMaN
01-27-2010, 03:03 PM

Are you serious?! That's f***** up! Wow!

food for thought
01-27-2010, 03:04 PM
yea thats beyond fucked up

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
yeah he did it multiple times.
he did it to magma's daughter too.
sid thought it was funny.

because it was fucked up, Heat printed out a pic of Sid's mother and busted a gooey nut on it and posted pics of the aftermath.
sid thought THAT was funny.

this is they type of person sid is online and as his story proves, in real life too.
he's a piece of shit posing as a human.

HANZO
01-27-2010, 04:00 PM
ENGINEERING MASTERS from IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON! I like how you said that like it was nothing.

*raises arm in Ataturk salute

lol yeah i kno but after 4 years the whole thing about going to Imperial dies out, same with all the other Universities of London. like the first years are dope cause your surrounded by rich posh birds and a ghetto child like myself goes into meltdown. then you realise you paying for this shit and gotta get working and then you realise its a lot of hard work. then you wonder why duh fuck you picked aerospace engineering when you could have done finance and been a banker. its a quarter of the workload and you will get paid more.

*Ataturk salute back

SKAMPOE
01-27-2010, 04:04 PM
banned from school too?

good thing you got a future in the rap game or you'd be fucked.
jahahhahahahaha
werd hahahah
werd hahah
i'd also like to add that this attempt at wucorp acceptance and attention by way of self ether and pity party is a new low for you.

but it seems to be working.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/bekkie13.giftook the werds right outta my mind... i bet this is some fuckin fake ass lie to get people to talk to him on this message board since his existence was ethered recently, any one with half a brain can clearly cee this is just attention whoring at its gayest!

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/6040_109605679036_676714036_2209-1.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Kids today need to stay in school.

Sid, you need to go back. What happens if your trachea is crushed in a riot at the Cock Tavern? You might not always have that hilarious rap career of yours to fall back on.

Knowledge is power.

Rodney Dangerfield did it. Triple-Lindy. What you know about that?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-27-2010, 04:08 PM
Wow, Sid you must be as repulsive as you look if your teacher got offended like that.

Me and my buddies always try to flirt with young teachers. I've asked them out before. They laugh and play it down like normal people cause I'm not threatening or whatever it is that made her want to call the police.

Its good sport. We also creep the hell out of male teachers by playing up how awesome we think they are in class day and night until they think we're fucked in the head. Like my physics teacher we all say is awesome, and we always compliment his feathered hair, agile physique, and his ability to fly (he's one of those lanky guys who kind of looks like a bird.) But they do it in other classes too and make their teachers mad because they're always talking about him.

We also always make homo suggestive comments (subtle though so they don't get mad) about the teachers we know are attractive to girls and make them feel awkward. I've often asked my English teacher (whos like the 30 year old hot teacher all the girls want to bang) if he wants to come to parties with us (which he pretends not to here and continues with the lesson) and I've been tempted but have yet avoided asking if he'll buy us beer.

But I'm a bro, and I role with athletes, so people don't think I'm going to date rape them and know I'm kidding.

SKAMPOE
01-27-2010, 04:19 PM
hahahaha man this is rly disturbung, its usually the students call the teachers out on harrasment lmao damn this homo is a total loser

Mumm Ra
01-27-2010, 04:22 PM
its pretty rare when all of wucorp agrees on something
i think its unanimous that sid is the lowest type of human being

Professor Poopsnagle
01-27-2010, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't place SID under Skampoe. I never seen anyone else brag about fucking his wife who looks like a Samoan shot putter.

SKAMPOE
01-27-2010, 04:37 PM
the fact is tonight again u will sleep alone...:clap:

Mumm Ra
01-27-2010, 04:39 PM
the fact that skampoe has a wife and sid has girls putting restraining orders on him makes me think skampoe wins that battle

SKAMPOE
01-27-2010, 04:45 PM
namsayin!! even if i didnt have a wife, i'd still win for the fact i never been any where named THE COCK TAVERN...thank gawd!!

Uncle Steezo
01-27-2010, 04:58 PM
sid will be laughing all the way to the bank once the ink dries on his deal with warner bros and his tv show airs.

true story.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-27-2010, 05:03 PM
SID dood listen - you are starting to sound like a deluded stalker

the bitch wants to keep her job and wod never have fucked you

sounds like all of this was on ur end

Professor Poopsnagle
01-27-2010, 05:28 PM
the fact is tonight again u will sleep alone...:clap:
The fact is my dick has been in many more different hoes who all look more attractive than that bag you mount every now and then until you're out of breath. Even the butterfaces look like dimes compared to your wife.

And at least the girls I'm with, fuck me for my looks and swag, not because I happen to be a famous horrorcore rapstar who dines with the homeless.

You probably don't even last in bed with that shit stamina, fat boy. Grabbing for an inhaler before you can even get hard. Get the fuck outa here. Me fucking a broad equals you bumping that sack for 3 years.

SKAMPOE
01-27-2010, 05:38 PM
untill u ppost pics n show n prove i will always win.. mini blog some more..

SID
01-28-2010, 10:09 AM
this story confirms the fact youre a creepy arabic sloth!!!!

someone else says the same joke and it stays in the elevator, you say it and kids are snitchin to get you outta there!!!!!!!

SID the type to park in front of a elementary school just to watch!!!!!!!!!

hahahahah @ my bar tab exceeding your album budget on a nightly basis!!!!!!!!!

Angry!

Listen, it was just one bitch who snitched, she was bi polar along with another personality disorder, i clocked on to that from the first day, when she would scream for attention i would try to cockblock her attempts to be the centre of the class.

She felt this, and swore revenge by her somalian code of honour.
http://i48.tinypic.com/i606xl.jpg

I still keep in contact with the finest indie girl in the class along with others though...

http://i45.tinypic.com/znwio5.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/ajl74o.jpg

SID
01-28-2010, 10:14 AM
You' ll find something eventually. Big ups on your degree though.

And SMH damn SID ahahah. You got fucked over. Good luck getting back in.

Yeah i did get fucked over, by a down syndrome ass somalian virgin.

Thats what hurts so much, that and my chances of nailing becky gone out the window.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2q2hf6t.jpg

Fuck that college anyway, theres courses are shit,their teachers wanna suck your dick distract you while down syndrome faggits be pulling your trouser leg.

SID
01-28-2010, 10:21 AM
yeah he did it multiple times.
he did it to magma's daughter too.
sid thought it was funny.

because it was fucked up, Heat printed out a pic of Sid's mother and busted a gooey nut on it and posted pics of the aftermath.
sid thought THAT was funny.

this is they type of person sid is online and as his story proves, in real life too.
he's a piece of shit posing as a human.

ahahahahaah

you fucking delusional crack fox.

I never phtoshopped amani you faggot, look at the quality of that pshop and compare it to my ones, magma you know pronay did it you went through the whole drama on the corpse too, i don't why you changing my thread titles and shit, it was pronay dude and you know that.

I wasent even active on either site at the time anyway if i was, i was in KTL discussing reptile auras, and the true strength of dragon scales

Heat buss on a picture of random google pic you wounded fox.

Fox is visibly crying and furious right now, Blood and glitter has been spilled.

SID
01-28-2010, 10:28 AM
sid will be laughing all the way to the bank once the ink dries on his deal with warner bros and his tv show airs.

true story.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2hwmo49.gif
SID dood listen - you are starting to sound like a deluded stalker

the bitch wants to keep her job and wod never have fucked you

sounds like all of this was on ur end

Who was i stalking?

There was a undercurrent of flirtation and sexual tension the whole class clocked on to it dude.

Even one of the guys said "will you too fuck already" so she could hear, she completely BLANKED it

I can't describe the aura of that class in words but again it was a very sexual class, we used sexual vibes to cover up the awkwardness of 25 random strangers starting a class together.

the fact that skampoe has a wife and sid has girls putting restraining orders on him makes me think skampoe wins that battle

The restraining order was a joke.

I win the battle by flirting with a hot 29 year old graphic teacher and nearly taking it further.

Skampoe has more estrogen then testosterone, he women dominates him and controls him.

Plus she looks like a walrus bride.

Your a pale gaunt faced nerd with glasses and denim cap with 85 in beige fluff.

Fin.

Uncle Steezo
01-28-2010, 11:15 AM
no.
heat busted a nut right into your mom's fellationious eyes.

and you thought it was funny.

why you need to lie about it when its as simple as grabbing the pic from the corpse is beyond me.

SID
01-28-2010, 11:20 AM
Find the pic then faggot, it was a generic google pic.

You are a delusional weeping gaunt faced empty vessel of a human.

You crawl in barnyards and curl up in the hay, yet you still go into a frantic spasm everytime the farmer opens the door and comes in, fair enough he interupted your animal spirt conversation, but you can always talk to the friendly possam later.

Uncle Steezo
01-28-2010, 11:26 AM
it was hard to recognize with so much semen on it but heat was nice enough to provide a before and after pic.

but if you are so sure, you go grab it.

i didn't think so.

now hurry and re-up on your net cafe pass. i know you are fronting for donna, acting like you left for class today.

SID
01-28-2010, 11:36 AM
I'm going to pray for you tonight Gavin.

I really hope all this negativity around you ends soon.

I'm not a bad guy i don't like seeing human beings resorted to this, i really don't but it's up to YOU to make the change.
http://i50.tinypic.com/aua8oo.jpg

I will help you, I'm not your enemy i'm here to help..

Regards

Kareem

Uncle Steezo
01-28-2010, 11:54 AM
still wants more.

SID
01-28-2010, 11:57 AM
It's OK Gavin.

We are not here to hurt you.

It's only a forum.......A FORUM.

Like we have a brain it has an administrator, like we have god it has a father company like we have real names it has colored text names.

Similar to a living being, but it's not.

It's not real.

Relax...take a deep breath and just chillllllllll

SKAMPOE
01-28-2010, 12:00 PM
sid is so pathetic, his comedy sux more than his music....

sid ur level of gayness and str8 up wakness has caused me to put u in the ignore-box...

SID
01-28-2010, 12:03 PM
Ahhhhh i get you now.

especialy after that positive rep you just gave me.

I get it now.

Yeah man skampoe your music is fire dawg! that real street shit ya feel me!

Your doing big things man, keep it up

1love

Uncle Steezo
01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
Yup. Time to igg this loser before I start to feel bad for him.

SKAMPOE
01-28-2010, 01:02 PM
awman it makes wu corping so much enjoyable not seeing his posts of gayness!

Mumm Ra
01-28-2010, 01:14 PM
I win the battle by flirting with a hot 29 year old graphic teacher and nearly taking it further.
you know how i know you don't get pussy?
you just bragged about talking to a 29 year old.
t a l k i n g. while having a fantasy of anything happening further when you and I both know it wouldn't. this is seriously some elementary school virgin shit you just posted.
then becky put a restraining order against methis is the girl that you nearly went beyond talking with?

good job bitch tits, you sure are the mack stallion around here.
and know this - while you're busy getting restraining orders, drawing dicks on your wall and making horrible music, ive had a 27yr old teacher as a fuck buddy, my ex is a teacher, and this is my current fuck pal:
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs050.snc3/13746_178264401849_558281849_3492511_1536802_n.jpg

but hey, at least you got a record deal

ps. i think sid is in the middle of an e-breakdown/ period, you need to get yourself together bitch tits

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Who was i stalking?

There was a undercurrent of flirtation and sexual tension the whole class clocked on to it dude.

Even one of the guys said "will you too fuck already" so she could hear, she completely BLANKED it

I can't describe the aura of that class in words but again it was a very sexual class, we used sexual vibes to cover up the awkwardness of 25 random strangers starting a class together.

The restraining order was a joke.

all i'm saying is that you never had a chance in the 1st place - she would lose her job and ruin her reputation if she went around whoring herself to her students. Thats just the way the world works...

SID
01-28-2010, 01:35 PM
She dident whore herself, she flirted with me.

England is known for it's horny teachers.

SID
01-28-2010, 01:36 PM
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs050.snc3/13746_178264401849_558281849_3492511_1536802_n.jpg

Why is this faggot posting a picture of him standing awkwardly next to a pale female?

Mumm Ra
01-28-2010, 01:42 PM
never seen a white person before? we tend to have pale skin, especially in the wintertime
but hey at least you've talked to a few women before

Uncle Steezo
01-28-2010, 01:54 PM
i missed that, prolly cause i don't read te majority of his silliness, the kid said he WON cause he talked to a woman but got expelled for it?

now i KNOW this dude has problems.
i'm bout to ask donna if she was using meth when kareem was in the womb.

Teh KillaBee
01-28-2010, 01:55 PM
and this is my current fuck pal:

nudes? and I don't mean of teh gerl

Mumm Ra
01-28-2010, 02:10 PM
you're naughty killabee

SKAMPOE
01-28-2010, 02:12 PM
more like faggy

SKAMPOE
01-28-2010, 02:13 PM
mumra them tits are fiiiine, did u make her take tha pic like that hahhaha props....

Mumm Ra
01-28-2010, 02:16 PM
that was on halloween....i wasn't dressed up there cuz i went to a couple house parties after I was with her with another chick that i bagged

but hey, at least sid has talked to a girl before

SID
01-28-2010, 02:57 PM
never seen a white person before? we tend to have pale skin, especially in the wintertime
but hey at least you've talked to a few women before

hahaha at a fucking nerd with tinted glasses, a checquered cap and a baby blue t shirt telling me i'm not getting pussy.

Now i know why he rides gavins dick so hard, i mean i thought the guy was a wierdo from his wierd username and that gay skull avatar but this is the icing on the cake.

Mumm Ra
01-28-2010, 03:11 PM
i missed that, prolly cause i don't read te majority of his silliness, the kid said he WON cause he talked to a woman but got expelled for it?

now i KNOW this dude has problems.
i'm bout to ask donna if she was using meth when kareem was in the womb.
i dont understand why he is proud of a 29yr old when he flirts with a man in his mid-30's on a daily basis

hahaha at a fucking nerd with tinted glasses, a checquered cap and a baby blue t shirt telling me i'm not getting pussy.
tinted? and im standing next to pussy. you get restraining orders. i win.

Now i know why he rides gavins dick so hard, i mean i thought the guy was a wierdo from his wierd username and that gay skull avatar but this is the icing on the cake.that's not a skull, that's "Bob"
and if you aint down with "Bob", you're down with the Conspiracy kid.
you could use some tinted glasses.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
01-28-2010, 04:14 PM

Now i know why he rides gavins dick so hard, i mean i thought the guy was a wierdo from his wierd username and that gay skull avatar but this is the icing on the cake.

He looks like a pretty average white dude. He's with a pretty attractive woman. That's pretty gay...

You look like a chubby wexican muslim from England posing next to the hard cock and hairy scrotum you drew on a wall...

Definitely less gay then that pussy.

01-28-2010, 05:11 PM
all yall are pussy, and just because you take a picture of yourself standing next to somebody doesn't mean that you fucked them.

I have a picture of me standing next to ashley judd. That doesn't mean I fucked her.

I've got a picture of me and my dad too, and I never fucked him either.

Either way, I think that all of you are virgins and/or homosexuals until you post video of yourself fucking a woman with

"Hello Wu-Corp, my name is (her name here) and (your name here) is currently having sexual intercourse with me inside of my vagina."

written across her titties.

Better get to it ASAP, that way you can prove your cool on the internet!

Mumm Ra
01-28-2010, 05:17 PM
at least i know you think im adorable Dan
that's all that matters to me

01-28-2010, 05:19 PM
xoxoxo

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
01-28-2010, 05:26 PM
all yall are pussy, and just because you take a picture of yourself standing next to somebody doesn't mean that you fucked them.

I have a picture of me standing next to ashley judd. That doesn't mean I fucked her.

I've got a picture of me and my dad too, and I never fucked him either.

Either way, I think that all of you are virgins and/or homosexuals until you post video of yourself fucking a woman with

"Hello Wu-Corp, my name is (her name here) and (your name here) is currently having sexual intercourse with me inside of my vagina."

written across her titties.

Better get to it ASAP, that way you can prove your cool on the internet!
lol

TeknicelStylez
01-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Sid such a creepy looking slob his teacher had to get him booted by the near notion he was trying to sex her up.

Uncle Steezo
01-28-2010, 06:20 PM
i think its cooler to show everyone how uncool it is to be cool on the internet.

SKAMPOE
01-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Sid such a creepy looking slob his teacher had to get him booted by the near notion he was trying to sex her up.
smh this dood needs a beating, like one of thos mob baseball bat beat downs!/(

SKAMPOE
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
also i'd like to point out sid wont even last an hour in the bullpen in the east coast us prison system!

SID
01-29-2010, 07:48 AM
I nearly fucked my teacher.

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-29-2010, 07:52 AM
im proud of you !!!! goddamn

tbh teachers never liked me either so i feel for u man !!!

SID
01-29-2010, 08:00 AM
She liked me, she wanted me.

The somlian hijacked my ship of love destined for beckys heart and held it for randsom.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-29-2010, 12:12 PM
She liked me, she wanted me.

The somlian hijacked my ship of love destined for beckys heart and held it for randsom.

ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy

Mumm Ra
01-29-2010, 12:55 PM
I honestly want to know what sid's definition of "almost fucked" is

like...did you have her in bed, but she wasn't in the mood?
did you take her out for drinks...and she got too drunk to fuck?
did you talk to her in class, where you mandatorily see her....then she put a restraining order on you when she heard you wanted to sex her...and you almost fucked?
have you even once talked/ seen her outside of a place you mandatorily have to see her?
I don't get it.

ur a fucking faggot and you just proved to everyone on this site ur still a virgin and has never had a girlfriend...

i flirt with hot older girls too and im 16 it really doesnt matter nd she probably did get a restraining order on you ur just scared of the ethering if you say it...

plus even if she was flirting with you and wanted to fuck you..YOU DIDNT FUCK HER so why does this matter? Flirting < pussy
this.

SKAMPOE
01-29-2010, 01:31 PM
this homo rly is fucked in the head....

IrOnMaN
01-29-2010, 01:35 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/6040_109605679036_676714036_2209-1.jpg

Hmmmm. Where are you guys getting these pictures?

Uncle Steezo
01-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Hmmmm. Where are you guys getting these pictures?

his mom showed em to me and asked what it meant.
she wanted to know if i thought he was gay since he spends all his time with a bunch of guys drawing dix .

SID
01-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Look at these misfits.

We got a estranged father who had a breakdown on a forum, posted himself pouting in a bathroom with glossy lips, and asked for his account deleted so he could get two bars of wutang-corp.com/forum reputation just to make a thread called "double fisted".

We got a nerdy whiteboy who posts pics of him standing next to females to prove hes not gay, has a fasination with creepy goth metal grim reaper signitures and has a sexual relationship with the wonded fox.

We got a overweight delusional, agrophobic slimebag who make sounds with his mucas lined nasal hairs similar to a seal being crushed by steamroller.

And we got a faggy young boy from america similar to a little terrier barking up my leg and biting my ankle, craving for my attention, seen as the only form on online interaction he can mantain is beef with the guy who destroyed him.

http://i48.tinypic.com/xli59x.jpg

IrOnMaN
01-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Look at these misfits.

We got a estranged father who had a breakdown on a forum, posted himself pouting in a bathroom with glossy lips, and asked for his account deleted so he could get two bars of wutang-corp.com/forum reputation just to make a thread called "double fisted".

We got a nerdy whiteboy who posts pics of him standing next to females to prove hes not gay, has a fasination with creepy goth metal grim reaper signitures and has a sexual relationship with the wonded fox.

We got a overweight delusional, agrophobic slimebag who make sounds with his mucas lined nasal hairs similar to a seal being crushed by steamroller.

And we got a faggy young boy from america similar to a little terrier barking up my leg and biting my ankle, craving for my attention, seen as the only form on online interaction he can mantain is beef with the guy who destroyed him.

http://i48.tinypic.com/xli59x.jpg

Damn!

01-29-2010, 03:05 PM
I'm getting ready to bust a nut to Madison Scott on my other firefox browser. SHe's not really my type, but she's nasty and disgusting, and I respect that.

Is it gay to read wu-tang and contribute to threads in between strokes?

SID
01-29-2010, 03:13 PM
All i know is that those strokes soothe me more then communicating with these cowns does.

IrOnMaN
01-29-2010, 03:40 PM
SID, just sit back and chill to this:

INSDB7czjuY

Mumm Ra
01-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Look at these misfits.

^^ This is the person who just posted all of that. Look at him, standing next to dick and mocking men who get women to prove he's not gay.

I rest my case.

I honestly want to know what sid's definition of "almost fucked" is
hey sid - answer my question will ya

Uncle Steezo
01-29-2010, 04:44 PM
igg him then watch him treat you like donna on a saturday night.

"ive got a date kareem"
"but muuuuuum you said we were going to listen to my new recordings tonight."
"come on mummy you promised"
"the cabbie will be 'ere in less than an owa. now run along to yer rum."
"but muuuuuum"
"don't but mum me. look un yor dressa, i even got u sum crayons to drawl up some dicks on the wall while i'm out. you know how much you luv ur drawlings"
but muuuum

Mumm Ra
01-29-2010, 05:01 PM
the cabbie will be 'ere in less than an owa.
lol
it's funny to watch sid reply because you know he doesn't believe a word he types, but he has to come up with something i suppose so he can feel accepted
i mean, if someone can point out a grim reaper in any of my signatures ill hand over my bank account to em. lol who the hell says shit like that.

zooruka
01-30-2010, 05:39 AM
nigga yous a creep did you drink her bathwater too?

buahahahahahahahaha

Also I use to flirt with my high school accounting teacher miss rodriguez..I use to ask her in front of the class if I could come over to her place for after school tutoring...she knew fully well what I mean`t to...and never reported me.

peace be with you !

ZigZag
01-30-2010, 05:40 AM
sid loves thecorpse smiley system.

SID
01-30-2010, 08:17 AM
I really do.

food for thought
01-30-2010, 09:03 AM
who put that arabic shit on there on the other side of the large cock?

lbeeba lel'ebeen? is that what it says

SID
01-30-2010, 09:13 AM
You lot really relate to the cock graff huh?

I wonder if you would be as vocal about it in real life if you saw it, if you were vocal that only would reflect how a cock could break your conentration span with just a glance.

You give yourselves away on this site.

BLACK BART SIMPSON
01-30-2010, 11:29 AM
the fact is ur supposed to be sum hardcore across the puddle rapper and ur posing next to a dick and the worst part abt it is that u didnt try to deny that u drew it but i guess u cant since u tagged it with ur name lmfao...

and i take that back the really worst part aboout this is that im 16 and i can beat the shit out of you

Mumm Ra
01-30-2010, 12:16 PM
lol when the day comes when making fun of someone for drawing dicks on a wall next to their name is gayer than actually drawing dicks on your wall next to your name...I'll kill myself.

hey sid. i was at the store today and said "hello" to this cute girl passing by, she smiled and said "hi" back. did we almost fuck?

Dough Snatcher
01-30-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm going to need some form of visual aid What does she look like and was it worth it. Fuck it if you ask me the situation should have went down like this...
http://www.efukt.com/20638_Russian_Teacher_Gets_Sharked.html

SKAMPOE
01-30-2010, 01:09 PM
lol when the day comes when making fun of someone for drawing dicks on a wall next to their name is gayer than actually drawing dicks on your wall next to your name...i'll kill myself.

hey sid. I was at the store today and said "hello" to this cute girl passing by, she smiled and said "hi" back. Did we almost fuck?
hahahahahahahhahahaha if u wuz sid u would have been banned from the store n charged with rape..

Mumm Ra
01-30-2010, 01:12 PM
lol thank gawd i dont look like a droopy faced rapist, i hate paying lawyers

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KHq_qK5fCew/R4R_kcO5ZJI/AAAAAAAAALI/wkk3To6oOo0/s400/droopy_happy.jpg