PDA

View Full Version : top ten hip hop artists

praise the almitey W
01-27-2010, 11:55 AM
post your top ten hip hop artists. categorize them by state, country, style , whatever heres mine.

2pac
notorious B.I.G.
Big L
kid cudi
wale
wiz khalifa
kanye west
nas
the game
murs

Afficial_Nastee
01-27-2010, 11:58 AM
post your top ten hip hop artists. categorize them by state, country, style , whatever heres mine.

2pac
notorious B.I.G.
Big L
nas
the game
murs
Only valuable rappers in your list , so you better reconsider your top10....

A list with Kanye West in it doesn't get taken serious by me....

food for thought
01-27-2010, 12:00 PM
the game? wale? kanye?

top then?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Edgar Erebus
01-27-2010, 12:00 PM
Mr. Praise, you are an idiot, one of the most worthless posters ever found on this forum (Alcatraz included) and to top it all off, an idiot. Usually I'd suggest learning to use "search" button before making a gazillionth version of "Top 10 rappers" thread, but since you're as mongoloid as you are, I'll just suggest taking your hairdryer with you in the shower this evening. Don't forget to plug it in first.

praise the almitey W
01-27-2010, 12:04 PM
lol sorry guys i just want to post a new thread guess i was to ignorant to go to the other top ten already made but dont be mad. ok? cause i know you mad. lol

iammzac
01-27-2010, 02:30 PM
how can you put wiz and wale in there they just released their first album 2 months ago.

praise the almitey W
01-27-2010, 04:34 PM
how can you put wiz and wale in there they just released their first album 2 months ago.
wiz has been in the game for two years or so and i like wale because of his style. but you don't have to have 3 singles and 4 albums to be a good rapper or artist. You just have to have a good flow and lyrics.

hiphophead909
01-27-2010, 08:41 PM
Elzhi has to be somewhere on the top 10 in my eyes.
MF DOOM also has to be placed in the top ten somewhere.
those are two right off the back, i would have to think to come with more artist.